Wanted

By BTS_ARMY333

It's been a year since Taehyung had last seen Yoongi. Taehyung and Hoseok begin a new life at college but thi... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 1

8.1K 214 80
By BTS_ARMY333

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung~" that voice, that God damn voice I hear every time I close my eyes.

"Taehyung~"

"Stop it." I mumble, the strain in my tone highly noticeable.

"Why Taehyungie? Don't you love me? Don't you miss me?" I shake my head furiously, "no." I whisper, "no, you need to go. You need to stop this!" My voice broke nearing the end of my sentence.

Suddenly, the figure appears from the darkness that surrounds me. "But why?" His tone saddened yet his face says otherwise. That smirk, that bloodcurdling smirk I see everywhere.

"S-STOP!" I howl, trying to push the male away as he corners me. Fresh, ugly tears roll down my cheeks when I see him leaning in...

I thrash forward in my bed. 'Not again,' I thought, feeling my cheeks wet with warmth. I was gasping like a fish out of water, sensing that horrible urge in my stomach once again.

Jumping up from the comfort of my bed, I sprint to the family bathroom that sat down the hallway from my bedroom. I could feel bile rising up in my throat when my knees crash to the ground. It was only a matter of seconds before I was spewing up whatever I ate earlier for dinner.

Light sobs escape my lips as I continue to bring up the contents in my stomach. How I hated every moment of this nightmare.

"Taehyung?" A drowsy voice calls out softly by the doorway of the bathroom. The room was dark, only the faint blaring light of the hallway shone through, blinding me as I turn to look at the said male. "Hose-" I couldn't finish his name since another wave of nausea hits me, causing me to turn back around to finish vomiting into the toilet.

"Oh God," Hoseok murmurs from behind me, moving in close to rub the small of my back as a form of comfort. I relax against his touch, feeling the warmth of his fingers gently calming me from my pain.

After a few minutes, I'm finished. I heave hard while leaning my forehead against the toilet seat. "Should I get your mom?" The elder asks, beginning to stand up but I grab onto his arm. "P-please don't call her," I whine, feeling the thumping pain in my head once again. 'Damn nightmares!'

Hoseok sighs, taking a seat back on the floor beside me, "why not?"

I was drenched in sweat, my whole body shaking violently from the impact it just took from vomiting. "She'll baby me again. I don't wanna go backwards, I want to get better. You know she'll put off our plans on leaving tomorrow if you tell her about this."

Hoseok sat for a moment thinking over what I had just said. Truth was, my mother had been struggling to watch me suffer after the kidnapping. She was very supportive on my road to recovery but sometimes she was a little too supportive.

For the first 6 months, she wouldn't let me out of her sight. Even when it came to school, she would drop Hoseok and I off and pick us up. It was the same when it came to our therapy appointments and such. I was not, at any point, allowed out of her sight. She had also been quite protective of Hoseok too, making sure to check up on him often.

My parents decided to move us away from my old hometown, the feeling of too many bad memories just couldn't help me recover. I couldn't stand walking anywhere near those large houses from the night I was kidnapped. Hell, I couldn't even step foot outside my house since that was where I had been abducted from.

My mom and dad both agreed it would be best for Hoseok and I to have a fresh new start elsewhere. We even had the chance to go back a year in high school to sit our exams and such. Hoseok and I relied on each other throughout that year, we needed each other more than we ever thought we did.

I would often experience nightmares while Hoseok was struggling with hallucinations and daymares. Throughout it all, we stuck by each other, checking up to make sure we were both okay. Now, after graduating school, we have decided to start at the same college, studying different majors.

My mom wasn't onboard with the idea to begin with since we would be moving quite far from my current home but after my dad, Hoseok and I managed to convince her that this would be the best thing for all of us, she finally agreed.

I didn't want to sit in the dark anymore. I didn't want to vegetate and not have a life because of the incident. Yes it messed me up, yes it messed Hoseok up but we can't sit back and watch our worlds crump like it was nothing, like we were nothing.

"Alright but if this keeps happening, I want you to tell her, you hear me?" He says sternly like an older brother scowling his younger sibling. I nod my head, finally experiencing that relief feeling in my stomach after vomiting.

The blonde haired boy purses his lips, "can you stand?" I shake my head, still finding it hard to breathe. I feel Hoseok scoop me up, holding me with one arm under my knees, the other around my waist. He carries me back into my room, laying me softly down onto the bed.

"I'm getting you a spare pair of clothes." He states, heading over to my drawers while I continue to lay there limped. I was petrified to close my eyes, in fear of what the dream would be next. 'Who's turn is it to torture me now?'

All I ever wanted was to forget those ugly memories, to forget those sickening people...but I couldn't. It was as though they were everywhere.

The blonde haired boy returns with a pair of light red shorts and an oversized white tee. He helps me strip and climb into the outfit before helping me relax under the covers.

I watch as he gets ready to leave, slowly lifting himself up from my bed but I panic. I grip his navy blue tee in my hand, staring up at him with large pleading pupils. "Please don't leave me." I beg, afraid to be alone again. I was scared that once I close my eyes, the nightmares will reappear and I just couldn't take it.

Not alone. Not anymore.

I could feel my lids drooping as I frantically attempt to focus on my hyung who was looking a tad blurry. I manage to catch him nodding his head before climbing into the bed beside me.

Instantly, I wrap my arm and leg over his body, snuggling into his side while he caresses my newly dyed brown and green hair. "You remind me of seaweed with that colour." He giggles, making me pout. My eyes remain closed as my face still stays connected to his side. "You said you liked it?" I began to worry that the colour wasn't good enough. I wanted to try and give myself a new start, a new identity so I initiated my new transformation with a simple hair change.

Hoseok was the same. Not long after we escaped, he had dyed his hair a platinum blonde colour. I felt a little sad since I loved his brown hair but I knew he needed this change, plus he still looks amazing so I guess it wasn't exactly a bad thing.

I hear him chuckle lowly, kissing my forehead while mumbling, "I do like it, my little seaweed." My face turns grimace, "I'm never gonna hear the end of that nickname, am I?"

Hoseok's body visable shakes as he answers, "nope. Goodnight Taehyung."

I yawn, "goodnight hyung."

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

Sequel to Unwanted.

Characters

Kim Taehyung
Age: 18

Jung Hoseok
Age: 20

Kim Namjoon
Age: 23

Kim SeokJin
Age: 25

Min Yoongi
Age: 24

Park Jimin
Age: 22

Jeon Jungkook
Age: 20

I will also (maybe) add in some made-up characters to the plot.

Disclaimer; this book will contain graphic topics that you might find offensive or upsetting. Please take note that if you are sensitive to;

Rape
Depression
Self Harming
Abuse
Suicide
Stalking
Cursing
Violence

Then I suggest you do not read this book for your own safety. 💖

Please vote ✨
Comment 💬
And follow ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 56K 21
"Why do you keep bothering me?" "Because you're the only person who says no to me." ♡ An AU where Hoseok is the high school bad, rich boy. His parent...
70.2K 6.1K 24
*BOOK TWO* !!READ 'THE STRANGER' FIRST!! It's been a few months since Taehyung reappeared in Hana's life. At first, she thought life was finally loo...
336K 4.6K 151
●COMPLETED● This is the sequel to my first book "Online Crush". If you havent read that I suggest you do so you understand what's happening. Y/n, ido...
804K 69K 81
[COMPLETED] "dear buddy, have i ever told you how much i love kim taehyung? if no then, hi i love kim taehyung thanks for listening to my i love ta...