Her Kookie (LisKook FF)

By masalatan

"His love just feels like a boomerang that never comes back to him..." A Story of Love That Grew Between Two... More

Characters and Backstory
1. We!
2. Brainwash
3. Still Friends?
4. Best Friends Forever
5. A New Bond
6. Photographs
7. Take Care of You
8. Timberlands and Shopping
9. Special Chapter: 27.03.2018
10. Euphoria
Author's Note
11. Blooper
12. Getaway
13. Boomerang
14. Begin
15. The First Night
16. Banana Milk Smoothie
17. Touches
18. Revealed
19. Mine
20. Temptations
Tag and Rant (A/N)
21. Aloha!
22. Haweewee
23. Danger
24. Forts
25. New Chapter...
26. Fireworks
28. Get Through...
29. Smiles
30. Happy Ever After
Special Chapter: 01.09.2023

27. Be Strong...

2.6K 90 31
By masalatan

One body cuddled into another, they sat underneath the warmth of a single blanket. They were too comfortable in each other's arms, sitting by the couch watching Avengers: Infinity War.

"Woaah! So cool!" He commented in astonishment, as the TV screen brightens up in front of them. "Iron Man is literally the best avenger..."

She looked up at him, lifting her head from his chest and smiling at him like a mother watching her child.

"You are literally such a baby..." She mumbled grinning before letting her cheek bear back under his neck, into his chest.

"What?" He looked down at her. All he was seeing was the top of her head.

"Nothing..." She giggled quietly.

"..."

"..."

 "Fine... don't tell me..." He scoffed looking back up at the TV screen, slightly pouting. Indeed, a baby.

It did not even take him too long to get back into the movie. The relationship between his eyes and his interest in the movie was directly proportional. The more he gets into it, the bigger his eyes grew.

"Whaaaaaaaat?!" The two blurted out in one voice. 

"What the hell just happened?" Lisa burst out in confusion.

"Are they all dead now?" His eyebrows crossed.

*ring ring*

"Oh not now!!" He spit out in annoyance. "I need to know what happens...." Eyes still focused on the screen.

The ringing had stopped. But notifications sounds followed one after another.

He finally gave up, and gently tapped Lisa's arm so he could bend forward to pick up his phone.

"Yes Mr. Lee... Is everything alright?" He asked to the man on the line.

Lisa shifted her position to look at him.

"Do I have to?" Jungkook asked, absolutely unwilling to do whatever he is supposed to.

Her gaze was still at him. Except the look on her face no longer depicted worry.

She watches him put down the phone and rub his face.

"You'll have to go out for dinner?" She asked knowingly.

His eyes flinched at her. "How'd you know?"

She chuckled at his surprised form. "This happens a bit more often than you think, so yeah..."

Jungkook's expressions softened at her, as his arms let loose to pull her in his embrace. "I'm sorry I have to leave you at home again..." He muttered apologetically.

"Hey~~~" She cooed hugging him back. "I know you don't want to leave me alone", she rubbed his back, "-but at least I get to have a few hours free of your teasing and trolling." She snickered.

"Yah~" He complained, joining in with the sounds of her giggles.

"No really..." She started. "You literally took me to a theme park yesterday... made me walk so much... just to propose to me..." She exclaimed exaggeratedly.

"But I proposed to you..." He smirked proudly.

Lisa's mind took a short break to process the purpose again. The edges of her lips slightly turned upwards as a soft blush appeared at the apples of cheeks.

She pushed his back, forcing him to get up. "Okay! Now quickly go so you can quickly come back, alright?" 

He scrunched his nose turning his face to her, before lazily going towards their room to change into more presentable clothing.

He was back outside, grabbing the car keys from the drawer, as he convinces his mind to go.

She walked up to him and held his cheeks to give him a quick peck on the lips. "Why are you so hot?" She asked randomly.

His mood, that was highly turned down, took a major shift as he flashed his bunny teeth at her comment.

"Great! Now why are you so cute?" She burst out again.

Lisa had always found it hard to decide whether the man, who stood so handsomely in front of her, was more cute or more hot. Always.

He chuckled at her indecisive feelings as his hands clutched at the soft curves of her long waist. He felt her baby belly come into contact with his clothed torso. He lightly attached his lips to hers, making her feel euphoric in small doses.

"Woop!" She detached herself from him, taking a moment to get back in control. "This could end up not right..." She chuckled.

Jungkook leaned his head back, smiling in defeat. "Still have 7 months to wait to-"

"Yes!" She interrupted. "Now go!" She kissed his lips one last time. 

He picked up his jacket, flinging it over his shoulder. "I'll be back in about an hour, okay?" He said caressing her cheek, and kissed her belly.

Lisa nodded at him cheerfully.

"I Love You~~~" He sung out to her, as he walked towards the car.

She giggled before duplicating his voice to say "I Love You Too~~~~", with her arms over head to form a big heart.

Lisa stood by the door, waving at Jungkook who started to drive off. She smiled one last time before heading back in.

"Poor Kookie~ He'll have to have dinner again..." She thought, plopping softly on to the couch.

. . . . . . . . . . .

She laughed out loudly at the TV screen. It was just another random variety show.

"Waaah~~~ That looks so tasty~~~" She exclaimed loudly. She gulped looking at the ice cream the couple was sharing.

Her mouth watered again, before she slowly stood up. She hummed sweetly, heading towards the kitchen to hunt for some ice cream.

"Whaaaat~~" She bellowed in devastation. "No ice cream?" She cried out before shutting the door of the refrigerator. 

"Sorry Bubbles... " She lightly rubbed her belly. 

She looked around in thought. 

"Maybe we can go to the convenience store by the corner..." She said to Bubbles. A glint of excitement shone in the iris of her eyes.

She picked up the jacket hanging on the stand by the door, and made her way outside. 

She hissed slightly, feeling the cool breeze brush against her skin. She quickly put on her jacket for some warmth.

She peered at the wide street ahead of her. There's no one outside at this time. 

It isn't too late but there is just usually not a lot of people on the streets of this neighborhood.

Besides, winter was almost here. It would be logical to not see anyone out in the cold.

The store was not so far from home. A 10-minute walk would just be it for Mommy Lisa and Baby Bubbles to get their ice cream.

"Here's your change, Ma'am..." The girl at the counter spoke.

Lisa smiled back at her. "It's okay...you can put it in the donation box..."

The young, brown-haired girl replied to her with a nod. "A-are you perhaps having a baby?" She sweetly asked noticing the slightly bulging bump of her belly that was visible through her unzipped jacket.

Lisa swallowed the bit of ice cream she licked off of her spoon. She beamed back at the girl. "Yes, I am." She looked down at her belly. "Does my bump look that big?" She asked softly.

"Oh no no..." The girl laughed at her friendly reaction. "My older sister is pregnant too, and her belly looks just like yours, and she also craves food at random times..." She explained.

"Ohhh~" Lisa echoed. "Her husband probably has a hard time..." She chortled, taking another bite of her ice cream.

The girl looked down in reluctance. "He left her..." She mumbled.

Lisa's smile mellowed at her.  "May I ask why?"

"He didn't want the baby..." The girl shrugged, pursing her lips. "... and so here I am working part-time to help..."

 Millions of thoughts were now crossing her mind. She did not know how to feel.

She felt sorry for the girl's sister. But she also felt thankful. Thankful that Jungkook loves her so much. He loves both of them so much. 

Lisa slowly moved her arm forward, placing it on the young girl's hand. "You are such a good sister..." She smiled at her warmly. "Be strong...okay?" She said.

A small smile spread on to the girl's face. "Thank you unnie..." 

*ring ring*

Her phone vibrated through the pockets of her jeans. She hastily stuffed her hand in to get it out. 

"Hey Kookie~~" She cooed, moving to the side.

"Hey beautiful~~" He reciprocated. "I called to ask if you wanted anything... I'm on my way back..." He asked.

Lisa realized that if he found out that she went out without anyone's company, he would get angry. Very angry.

She headed towards the door in a hurry to get home as soon as possible. She glanced back at the girl at the counter, giving her a smile, which she returned along with a small wave.

Lisa moved forward as she got out of the door. "Shit!" She cursed under her breath realizing that the door makes a sound whenever it opens.

"Lis?" He called through the phone. "Where are you?" Lisa could sense the slight pique in his voice.

Her steps fastened as she tries to get home before he does.

"I-I'm at home, Kookie~" She muttered.

"No... you're not..." He sassed. "I heard that sound..."

She mentally slapped herself for not waiting for him to get back first.

"Kookie~~ I'm... I'm sorry..." She apologized to him. "I... I was really craving ice cream..."

There was a pause.

He was now chuckling on the other side. "Why are you so cute?" He blurted amidst his laughter.

"So... you're not angry?" She raised her tone a bit at the end, in hopes to not get scolded at.

"No! I am.... but why are you so cute?" He jabbered on, trying to stop laughing.

"Well~~~" She ran off shyly.

"Anyway... stay at the store...." He finally spoke. "I'll pick you up from there, okay baby?" He stated affectionately.

Lisa blushed at his words. She zoned out thinking about the other girl's sister. She could truly see how much Jungkook cares for her.

"Lis?" He called.

"Yeah! Yeah.... uhmm..." She replied. "It's okay... I already left..." She let him know.

"What?!" His voice clamored in worry. "It's so cold, Lis...." 

"Don't worry, Kookie... I have my jacket..." She clarified, looking up to see their house on the other side of the crossroad. "Besides... I'm almost the-"

Her breath ripped through the cold air. Everything was slower.

Her skin shivered as she rose up higher. Her reality was thrown off balance, and her vision blurred.

Panic tore through her throat as gravity pulled her back down. She saw the dark tar road come closer to her... with her very own hazy range of view.

Pain rushed to her from every direction. But she wasn't thinking about the pain.

Her walls were screaming for help, but words didn't flow out. She had someone to save...

Her body pressed flat against the cold ground. Muscles trembling to move...

She held her stomach, barely turning her body to the side...

"He...Help... I'm... I'm... pre..." She broke through in pieces. But the lights only faded, going away in the distance...

Tears filled, flowing down her cheeks, as she watches the car go.

"Lis?" She heard through the phone. "Lis?" It was his voice.

She pushed through the pain. Her hand drawn out. Just a bit more...

"Koo.... Kook...." She tries to voice out. But her veins were giving up.

"Lis? For God's sake say something..." He bawls through the device.

All she could do is to lay there motionless. Her eyes staring.... one slow blink.

Was it too late to save them?

The only reason she could keep going was his voice. But for how long?

"Lisa?" She heard his voice again. But it wan't muffled.

Her body couldn't feel anything, but she found herself in his arms.

He was there.

She saw his eyes. They were wet.

His arms wrapped around her, as he shook in fear. 

"Lis please!" His voice cracked.

Her breath was heavy. Her chest was tight.

The pain she felt was not physical.

She couldn't feel the cold ground under her anymore. But she was still in his hold.

"Please Lisa... Please~~~" He pleads. Voice still crippling at her sight. 

Her heart still fighting to beat, but eyes closing in defeat.

She was doing her best to be strong.  She really was trying to be. For him...

"Please stay..." He says.

But the light, it continues to fade....

Author's Note (unedited)

NyongAn!

I know this was unexpected.

But the sad reality about reality is that it is real, and there has to be ups and downs in life.

I know I said this story is a feel-good story. But things are not always good in life.

This could be a bit depressing... but remember... things should never end there...

Please Comment and let me know how you feel about this. And Vote too....

Keep BLINKing ARMYs!

I Purple You! 보라해 !

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
493K 21.8K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
45.7K 1.3K 27
There is a boy who is anti-romantic (by force) married to a girl.... What is the future of this relation?... Will they get divorced in future or they...
113K 7.3K 38
MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ADULTS. Jungkook will never forgive Lisa for what she did to him many years ago, no matter how stuck they are toget...