Bucky Barnes imagines

Galing kay dreamer__1999__

Just a bunch of stories about my favorite soldier named James Buchanan Barnes <3 Higit pa

Breathe (Bucky Barnes x Reader)
The Greatest Loss -- Part 1 (Bucky Barnes x Reader)
The Greatest Loss -- Part 2 (Bucky Barnes x Reader)
One Day
Surprise
Deserve Better
Our Little Secret
Morning Coffee
Secret Crush
Just Talk
Perfect
Careless
Back in Time
Angry
Our Little Secret Pt. 3
Only Time Will Tell
Moving On Part 1
Moving On Part 2
Roses
Requests!
Just One Dance
Until Later...
Goodbye Kiss ("Affection" Series)
Dying Kiss ("Affection" Series)
Comforting Kisses ("Affection" Series)
Breathless Kiss ("Affection" Series)
"I Thought I Lost You" Kiss ("Affection" Series)
A/N:
Until Later... (Part 2)
Together
Belong
Seven Years
Til Death Do Us Part
Rest and Heal
REQUESTS
Protect Her
Siberia
A/N: Hey y'all!
Grease (Drabble)
Burden
Chaos
Work of Art
Authors Note
Never Enough
This is Me
What Do I Deserve?
Challenged Accepted
Announcement
Announcement pt. 2
Breathe
A Little Note
Betrayal
Betrayal Pt. 2
Announcement!
For Once
last announcement, I swear
Break
Say You Won't Let Go
A/N: Time to Spill Some Tea
Losing Everything
A/N: Will this whole book just be Authors Notes?!?!
Somebody I Used to Know
Someone Like You
A/N... again... imsosorry
Day By Day
A/N: An Explanation
Shush
A/N: I feel like this is my ten billionth authors note and I'm so sorry
Thorns Among The Roses (Disney Series)
A/N: Hi Friends!
Not Your Concern
Small Author's Note/ Requests
Cold (Pt. 1)
Away (Part 1)
Lay All Your Love On Me
Big News
Come Back To Me
Cold, Part 2
Lovely
Cold, Part 3
Forever and Always
Family of Three, Part 1
Happy Ending, Part 1
Inked
Forgive Me
A/N: Quick Update
Forgive Me, Part 2
Me Before You
Update!
Update: I'm Still Alive lol
Proud
Forgive Me, Pt. 3

Our Little Secret Pt. 2

11K 155 27
Galing kay dreamer__1999__

A/N: Alright! Part 2! I decided to make a part 3, because I can't seem to stop writting. I will upload that as well, in the next little bit. Hope you like it. 

  WARNINGS: Angst, drama

Bucky's POV

The hours passed, as night turned to dawn. Y/N had fallen asleep for a few hours, but she was plagued with nightmares. She had woken up crying , her hands reached out to try and take back her babies, but to no avail.

Sleep was not an option after that point. I had stayed awake with her the rest of the night, in a comforting silence. We didn't know what to say. We were at a loss. The soft light of sunrise peeked through the small window a few feet away, and I let out a small sigh as I looked at her. "They'll be here soon."

"I know." Her voice was shaky. "Do you think they'll bring...?"

"I don't know." I whispered quietly. "I really don't know."

An hour later, the lights were turned back on, and I closed my eyes as the scientists for HYDRA began to filter in. I wished I was anywhere besides this place, but even more, I wished that Y/N and the babies were anywhere but here.

A loud clank caught my attention and my eyes opened again. The man who had nearly destroyed my life stood in front of me, smirking down at me. "Good morning, Mr. Barnes? Ready to start the day?"

"Why don't you just fuck yourself... whatever your name is." I grumbled and squeezed Y/N's hand before letting it go to stand up.

"My actual name is classified, but you can call me Sergeant Renolds, if having a name helps."

"No." I glare at him, shaking my head as I step closer to him. "You don't deserve that title. None of you that fall under HYDRA's lies do."

"Well...I could beg to differ." He smirked, before his eyes wandered over to Y/N. "And how is our new mother doing?"

"Where are my children?" She asked quietly, her eyes rimmed with red flashing up to his face. "Where did you take them?"

"I assure you that they are safe." Renolds smiled sweetly as he walked closer to her cell. "They have been put in the best care. Only the best for HYDRA's future."

"Please let me see them." Y/N whimpered, as she stood and moved to the front of her cell. "Please. I need to see my babies."

"We can't do that." He shook his head with a sigh. "We don't want to risk any... negative influence."

My fist connected again with the cell door, and Renolds eyes flashed to me.

"You know, I think it's time for you to get out of these cells for awhile. Stretch your legs, you know?" He commented.

Neither Y/N or I replied, and he laughed. "Oh come on. It'll be fun. We won't let you go outside, of course, but we'll take you somewhere that has more space. "

"Whatever." I muttered.

The doors opened and guards swooped in to put metal handcuffs around our wrists. We were lead out of our cells and walked down a dark hall way. The darkness faded away as we past a room full of windows.

My eyes widened as I realized what was inside. Babies. A lot of them. I wondered how many other parents lost their kids due to the selfish agenda that HYDRA had. A familiar cry rang through the door and Y/N made a move for the door. One of the guards caught her roughly by the shoulder and forced her away.

"That's my baby! Let me go!"

"Not anymore it's not." He growled, and pulled out a gun that he aimed at her back. "Keep walking."

I could almost feel her broken heart as she moved forward and I looked over my shoulder once more before the room was out of sight.

A few minutes later, we approached another door. Renolds opened the door and grinned. "Head on in."

Forcefully, Y/N and I were shoved into the room, and the door was slammed shut. I caught my balance before I could fall, but I heard Y/N grunt softly as she hit the hard floor. I maneuvered my way through the darkness to help her up.

"You okay?" I asked softly.

"I've had worse." She mumbled, as she got up to her feet. "What are they doing to us?"

"I don't know." I pulled her close to me, my arm wrapped around her waist as I tried to see if I could make out anything in the pitch black. "They're playing games, as usual."

"This will be my favorite game of them all." Renold's voice echoed through speakers in the room, and my arm tightened around her.

Lights turned on, but they weren't as bright as the ones in the cell room. I could see Y/N beside me, and a glass window directly in front of me. Renolds stood there, and grinned. "HYDRA needs it's Winter Soldier back. And we will get it. But we need to rid you of all your distractions."

"If you think that you can kill her with me alive, you are dead wrong." I growled, before shifting so my body was in front of Y/N's. He laughed before holding up a sickeningly familiar red book with a star on the front.

"We don't need to kill you. We'll make you do it ourselves." Renolds opened the book.

"Fuck no." I whispered, before I turned to Y/N. "You need to get away from me. Now. Try to open the door."

She hurried to the door and pulled on the handle roughly, but it did not budge no matter how much she tried. "It won't open."

"Fuck." I growled, before looking up to see Renolds flipping through the pages. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Y/N started to move back towards my side, but I hold up my hand. "No... please don't."

"Bucky, you're better than what they've done to you." She ignores my warning and takes my hand in hers. "Don't let them in."

"желание (longing)" I let out a groan, as my hand left Y/N's and I fall on my knees. My head began to ache, as I felt myself slowly slipping. She knelt in front of me and took my face in her hands.

"Look at me, James. Don't let them take you from me." Y/N whispered before kissing me softly on the lips. I kissed her back before pulling away.

"I'll try my best, Doll." I whispered, as I kept my eyes locked onto hers.
"ржавый (rusted)" Another wave of pain struck me, and I gritted my teeth as I held back in my cries of pain.

I could see Y/N holding back her tears as she moved to hold my hand and I couldn't help the ones that pooled in my eyes as I felt myself disappearing and the Winter Soldier appearing.

"I love you. And I know you won't ever hurt me on purpose." She cried softly, as my body trembled as I tried to fight against my transformation into the Winter Soldier.

"семнадцать (seventeen)"

"But I'm going to hurt you none the less." I gasped out, as I felt an increasing pressure in my chest. "And I promised from the day I married you that I would never hurt you. Ever."

"I know you did." Y/N sniffled. "But you are stronger than them, James. Don't let them in. Don't leave me, love."

"рассвет (daybreak)" Renolds yelled louder, and my eyes flickered up to him. His eyes were filled with madness, and I could tell that all he wanted to do was hurt. He had somewhere down the road been hurt beyond repair. His capability to love was gone, and the only thing he could do to fill the void was to hurt others. And that's where HYDRA came in.

The next few words were spoken, and I felt myself starting to slip. My whole body was in pain, as I physically and mentally tried my hardest to resist what was about to come. I no longer tried to hide my pain.

Long cries of frustration and anger escaped my lips, and Y/N did not once leave my side as she wrapped her arms tightly around me, her tears soaking through my shirt.

"один (one)." He was getting close, and I knew it. I pulled back from Y/N, ignoring the bolts of pain that shot through my mind and my body to cradle her face in my hands.

"I-I love you." I choke out. "I-I'm sorry I failed you... the kids..."
"You did no such thing, James Buchanan Barnes." She shook her head furiously, as she leaned her forehead against mine. "You are everything that is right in this world, and I love you." Y/N moved her lips to kiss me softly.

"грузовой автомобиль (freight car)"

The final word. The phrase that stole my humanity away from me, and replaced my soul with one that could be molded into whatever HYDRA wanted it to be. A killing machine. I tried my hardest to push it away, to fight back against the hold that HYDRA had on me by saying those simple words in that particular order in Russian.

Y/N's life was my motivation, and I couldn't lose that for anything. But the pain became blinding, and I made eye contact with her once more. God, she was so fucking beautiful. Even as tears ran down her face, and her hair was a tangled mess on the top of her head, I could not imagine finding anyone as beautiful as her in the whole world. And now I was leaving her, and there was nothing that I could do about it.

"I'm sorry." I choked out, before my vision went black and my mental consciousness faded away into nothing.

---

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

18.2K 281 15
smut, angst and fluff imagines, one-shots & preferences of our favorite winter soldier, james buchanan barnes <3
3.1K 76 11
This is Book 6 of the Frostbite Series, make sure you have read the previous five books before reading this! "My name is James Buchanan Barnes." "Co...
260K 6.1K 57
Your whole life you had been picked on, along with your twin brother Steve. You both were born very small and had multiple health problems. But the b...
30.3K 1.3K 8
Short Story X reader of the one and Only James B. Barnes. You're a doctor living in New York, doing your best to help injured veterans adjust to thei...