A/N: Time to Spill Some Tea

(A/N: I'm sharing some of my life events since I'm still working on another imagine for y'all, so please bear with me 😂 I felt like sharing this with you all, because you all are pretty much my internet buddies :) ... also I'm curious to see what you all think about this 😂)
—-

Alright y'all... it's time for me to spill some tea.

I went out with this guy who was in the Navy for several weeks, and all seemed great. I thought it was gonna to turn into something serious.

... but then, he blocked me on all forms of social media and my number for about three to four weeks. TODAY, he hits me up on my Tinder with the message:

"I'm married, so I don't think my wife would appreciate you talking to me."

Note, that this guy is 1) 20 years old, and 2) told me he was (supposedly) single when we started going out. Meaning... he got married right after blocking me. 🙄 (oh also, for reference, I'm 19, so I thought it was kinda safe to assume he wouldn't be getting married that young)

I think the worst part though, was that he got married to his ex-girlfriend, who he TOLD ME he would never date again. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

They're both in the U.S. Navy so I mean... it could all be for the benefits but who cares...

I cant make this stuff up, guys. What is happening? 😂

It is my goal to find a man who is not as fake as this dude by my 20th birthday (approx. 8 months... RIP)

I feel like I could probably some how make this into an imagine, but we'll see 😂

Anyway, thanks for coming to Megan's Spill the Tea session. I'll release an update in the next few days. Have a great day!

-M <3