Goodbye Kiss ("Affection" Series)

A/N: Hello! I'm starting a new series called "Affection". Each chapter will be about a different type of 'kiss' (first kiss, comforting kiss, etc.) I've seen several different prompt ideas about this from Tumblr writing idea pages (I post my imagines on there as well), and I promise you that I'm not stealing it. I can't recall the user names, or else I'd give them credit. :( I'm just gonna try my own take on it, and see how it goes. :) They'll all vary from angst to fluff. Hope you like it!

Oh also, there will be second part to the last imagine. I'll have it up soon, I hope! :)

-M

WARNINGS: Fluff

Word Count: 781 (sorry, kinda short. next ones will hopefully be a bit longer)

Goodbye Kiss

"Come on, Bucky. I need to go."

"You really don't. You could cancel with your friends and stay in tonight with me." Bucky smiled as he held on gently to my wrist, holding me in place despite my attempts to walk to the door. "Or even better: I'll come along. I'm sure they won't mind."

"You don't seem to understand the definition of 'girls night'." I snorted and turned to look at him. "Last time I checked, you were a boy."

"Oh, I've been downgraded to a boy, have I?" He cocked an eyebrow, and I let out a small gasp as he pulled me closer to him. His brilliant blue eyes gleamed with amusement as he gazed down down at me. "Come on, doll. I'm a man. I'm 100 fucking years old."

"And?" I let out a giggle as he feigned hurt at my comment.

"And... I just happen to be one of Captain America's best friends, who fought side by side with him in war. Shouldn't that mean something?"

"It means you know Steve Rogers. Good for you."

"I've had enough sass from you for one night." I let out a sharp squeal as he picked me up, my legs automatically wrapping around his waist as he walked further away from the door.

"James Buchanan Barnes, I have friends waiting for me."

"And you have your adoring boyfriend here, in your cozy little apartment in the city." He took a seat on the couch, and I settled on his lap, straddling him. "Come on, Y/N. Who's it gonna be?"

"Don't pull that card." I warned teasingly, as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You won't like the answer."

"I know you love me, Ms. Y/L/N." His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer so our chests are almost touching and our faces are only inches away from each others. "The question is who would you rather spend your Friday night with?"

"You're acting like it'll kill you for me to leave you alone for one night." I let out. small groan before pressing my lips softly against his cheek. "We live together. We can watch movies tomorrow night, or any night after that."

"I'll admit it, I don't like to share." He chuckled, as my lips moved closer to his mouth, but stopping as they reach the corner of his lips. "And you doing that, doll, is not helping your case to leave."

"I know. I should probably stop." I pull away entirely, and smirk as I move to stand. "I'll give you a good night kiss when I get home."

"You know what, smart ass?" Bucky pulled me back into his arms, gently but at a surprising speed that made me yelp in surprise. "I'll give you one to go, and trust me, you'll want more later."

"I'm sure." I smiled before his hand cupped my chin, and pulled my face towards his. His soft lips touched mine gently, and I almost melted as they moved in perfect sync with my own. A simple kiss soon began to grow deeper, and I let out a groan of frustration as I heard my phone buzz in my bag.

"Leave it." Bucky mumbled as his lips moved down to my neck.

I ignored his words, and pulled it out, seeing that the girls had texted and were waiting downstairs. Sighing, I gently pulled back from his embrace. "I'll be back before you know it."

He let out a sigh of defeat as he looked at me.

Bucky Barnes was absolutely stunning. His blue eyes were filled with care and slight arousal, and his cheeks were flushed from the beginnings of a make out session that we loved to have. His lips were slightly swollen from being against mine, and I ran my thumb across his bottom lip as I stared at him.

"We'll watch all the movies you want. Promise."

"Alright. Go have your fun, doll." Bucky leaned in and pecked me once more before standing up and walking with me towards the door. "Be safe. Text me, and I'll be there in a heartbeat."

"I'll see you when I get home." I smiled and kissed him once more on the lips before pulling away.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I walk down the hall and smiled as I heard the apartment door shut gently. As much as he didn't like to admit it, he was affectionate. I didn't mind one bit. Although my friends might say he's clingy, I couldn't say I hated it. I loved this man, and frankly, I found it hard to say goodbye, even for two hours out in town.

----