Challenged Accepted

A/N: A little blurb for y'all! I get Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off for Thanksgiving so maybe you'll get a second update this week! Enjoy! :))

Bucky's POV

"I bet you can't beat me to the water." A teasing glint flashed in Y/N's eyes as she grinned at me as we stood facing the waves. I smirked as I pull off my sunglasses and hat.

"Is that a challenge I hear, Mrs. Barnes?"

"That's 'soon to be' Mrs. Barnes to you, mister." She winked. "But you aren't denying what I said."

"You haven't given me the chance." I pulled off my top and smirked as I felt her eyes scan down my body, before immediately starting to run towards the water."Challenge accepted!"

"That's not fair!" Y/N laughed as she started to run through the sand after me. I turned to retort something when I felt my foot fall into hole and my body following after it to the ground.

I let out a soft grunt as I hit the sand, and watched as my fiancé started to run past towards the ocean. I quickly reached out and grabbed her ankle, laughing as she crashed to the ground in a not so graceful manner.

"Hey!" She protested as I moved to hover over her. "That wasn't very nice!"

"Neither was laughing at me." I raised an eyebrow, and Y/N giggled.

"I could've..." She stopped for a moment to think. "I could've hit my head so hard that I could've gotten a concussion."

"Doll, we're on sand, not concrete."

"Shut up."

"Gladly." I smirked before leaning down and kissing her softly. Our lips moved in sync perfectly for a few moments before a cold rush of water slammed into us, interrupting our moment. "Fuck! It's cold!"

"Language!" A voice yelled from a ways away, and I turned to see Steve laughing next to Tony as they watched Y/N and I scramble off the now soaking patch of sand.

"Well... I'd say we call it a tie." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her waist and gazed down at her. "The water did touch us at the same time."

"I suppose that's true." Y/N sighed in defeat, before smiling at me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I leaned down and kissed her lips before whispering into her ear, "But if we're being honest, if I hadn't tripped in that hole, I would've beaten you by a landslide."

I pulled away and smirked as I walked up the beach towards the others, followed a few seconds by her protests and her footsteps following me up the beach.

Oh, I would love this woman for the rest of my life...