RS#1: Life Of The Shattered [...

By Chubby_chubber

Runaway Series: Book 1 3 years ago I escaped from the hell he created 3 years ago I endured all the pain he i... More

Warning
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Sequel

Chapter 12

25.8K 599 34
By Chubby_chubber

Alexander's POV

I rushed to approach my Emma crying under the bridge. I kneeled next to her and I can see her holding a baby boot. A boot that belongs to my own daughter. The daughter that I have never met. The one that I kicked out of my own house just because of me being blinded with all the lies.

I carried her up and she is still crying to my chest.  I went back to the car and I settled her down to the front seat. I sigh heavily looking at the skies.

"What have I done!"

********************************

How dare she leave me. She signed the divorce papers leaving the mansion with that bastard child. I am in rage, I ripped and destroyed everything apart inside my study room. If she think she can get away that easily, she is mistaken.

I called all my business associates around Italy to never hire Emma. I will show that bitch to never ever cross me.

Days turns into weeks and I finally received a call that she is looking for a job and it looks like she is settling inside a cheap apartment.

"Buy that apartment amd kick her out"

And I immediately cut the line

The bitch seems to never give up and she kept on renting cheap places and looking for jobs where she is hopeless.
I on the other hand, kept on using my power to get my revenge on her for cheating on me. I still got the pictures sent to me of her being unfaithful to me and everytime I remember it, it adds fuel to my rage.

I hate to say that my marriage is a failure just like my parents. I clenched my hand because that is a painful reality.

I always end up in pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.9K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
1.6K 35 8
*Featured book* [HIGHEST RANKING : #1 IN #controlfreak ] " I HATE YOU".. trying to hide my tears by taking a step back and suddenly felt his hand gr...
127K 4.7K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
60.5K 2.1K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...