Her Kookie (LisKook FF)

By masalatan

"His love just feels like a boomerang that never comes back to him..." A Story of Love That Grew Between Two... More

Characters and Backstory
1. We!
2. Brainwash
3. Still Friends?
4. Best Friends Forever
5. A New Bond
6. Photographs
7. Take Care of You
8. Timberlands and Shopping
9. Special Chapter: 27.03.2018
10. Euphoria
Author's Note
11. Blooper
12. Getaway
13. Boomerang
14. Begin
15. The First Night
16. Banana Milk Smoothie
17. Touches
18. Revealed
19. Mine
20. Temptations
Tag and Rant (A/N)
21. Aloha!
22. Haweewee
23. Danger
24. Forts
25. New Chapter...
27. Be Strong...
28. Get Through...
29. Smiles
30. Happy Ever After
Special Chapter: 01.09.2023

26. Fireworks

2.8K 91 65
By masalatan

She walked out to the living room in a cute yellow t-shirt. It was matched with a pair of black jeans that had small rips nipped over her knees. Her mini bump was also a bit more visible by now.

She could totally cosplay a speed bump.

"Ready?" He asked packing his camera in his bag. 

"Most definitely!" She grinned cheekily at him.

As young parents-to-be, the two have a lot to learn. A lot to learn about pregnancy, labor, nutrition...

They have been pregnant for almost 2 months now. Even though it was completely unknown to them for a whole month.

But now that they know, they are doing their best to ensure that their baby arrives to this world safely and healthily.

"Put on your jacket if you feel too cold, okay?" He cooed as he slipped the straps of his bag over his shoulders.

"Did you get everything we might need?" She asked, just in case.

"Hmm~~~ let's see..." His eyes wandered in thought. "Nope! I forgot to give Bubbles a kiss..." He said bending in front of her, and kissed the small bump on her tummy.

She giggled at his action, tangling her fingers in the dark locks of his hair.

Ever since they found out three weeks ago that they were going to have a baby, he always showered Bubbles and Lisa with extra love and care.

He loves them more than anyone else and anything else.

To him... their love is the sky, and their baby is the sun, moon, and stars. He/she brings light to them, and voids any darkness.

"I can't believe I thought of Bubbles as a fetus name..." Lisa giggled yet again, wrapping her arms around his neck, as he stood up in front of her.

"Well that's what our munchkin looked like when we went to the clinic..." He mumbled sweetly, swaying with her in his arms. "Besides... it is a veeeeery cute name!" He sounded.

Lisa beamed back at him, analyzing the brightness of his eyes, and the way they twinkled with his gaze on her. 

"Oh, by the way! Where's my kiss?" She cutely complained.

His mouth opened in realization. "Oh my Gawd?! How could I forget?!" He said before leaning in to give her a long peck on her lips. "There you go!"

"Perfect~ Now we are ready to go!" She nodded her head enthusiastically.

He chuckled at her absolutely adorable perkiness. "Shall we, then?" He let go of her waist and stretched an arm in front of her.

"Yep!" She answered, hugging his side as they walked towards the door.

At Everland

The two were walking around the decorative alleys of the park. Watching, seeing and looking.

"You know..." She started. "I still don't get why you decided to bring me to a theme park when I can't go on any of the rides..." She sassily denounced.

His eyes pinched, shaping like a crescent, thanks to his notorious smile.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!" She yelled. "You think it's funny?" She furthered turning to face him.

He saw her eyebrows furrow under the shade of her bangs. He knew he might have messed up...

"Hey, calm down princess~~" He tenderly squeezed the fluffiness of her cheeks. They were painted in a soft rosy tint. The cold season was soon beginning...

The corner of her mouth shifted to one side in annoyance. She really wished she could go on the rides.

But she'd rather do with just sightseeing than puke all the Churros she had a while ago.

"Hey~~" He sang out. "We can still have lots of fun without the rides..." He conferred looking down at her disappointed glare at him.

"You sure about that?" She mumbled, as her features soften at him.

He smirked at her. "Trust me..."

He fixed the foxy ears of her headband, compelling her to smile at him. 

That is what he wanted to see. That is all he wants to see...

"Now..." He held her shoulders, lowering his back and glimming at her eyes. "Does mommy want to go for the safari bus ride?" He cutely asked.

Her eyes crinkled at the word. "There's still  A LOT of months left..." She shyly said.

"Okay..." He nodded once. "Does my wifey want to go for the safari bus ride?" He repeated his action.

Her little nose crumpled with her smile. What was he being so cute for?

He couldn't help it but to grin at her. What was she being so cute for?

His big, warm hands squeezed her cheeks again, and he pressed his soft pink lips against the tip of her nose.

She was hit again. It was that fuzzy flossy fluffy sort of feeling. Again...

"Now, c'mon!" He held her hand. "We still need to get tickets!" He said excitedly. Her nods of approval were just as enthusiastic.

Later in the evening

Lisa was absolutely excited. The fireworks were just about to begin.

Her arm was tightly interlocked with his, as they watch the fiery flickers of color dressing the night sky.

Her eyes were fixed on to the glowy hues and shapes that went 'ka- BOOM' into the darkness.

In the interim, she felt his arm slightly slide from her unshakable hold. 

She turned to see what was wrong, only to find him down on a knee. A familiar shining ring pointed at her.

"Hey, Lis..." He cleared his throat. "Will you be my girlfriend, wife, mommy of my kids, and my best friend forever?"

Her eyes widened at the same time as her mouth gaped open. Her heartbeat matched the sound of the fireworks.

"When did you get the ring off?" She blurted checking her hand. "I absolutely didn't even notice..."

He smiled at her vivacity. "Yeah~~ " He shrugged his shoulders. "That's because Lalisa is a pabbo~~" He sung out at the end.

"Yah!" She shouted, breaking into laughter.

"Okay... now please hurry...." He grimaced. "My knee is crying..." 

She grinned at his pain widely, taking her time to give her answer, even though it is very obvious...

"Do I have any option but to say yes?" She tilted her head at him, making him smile and shake his head frivolously saying 'no'.

"Say yes! Say yes!" "Yeeeees!!" The crowd extolled.

She bit her lip, containing her delirious state of mind. "YES!" She yelled.

As if on cue, Jungkook was up on his feet in a blink of her eyes.

He gently slid the ring on her finger, back where it belongs.

Lisa hid her face in her hands out of embarrassment, as everyone around them started cheering for the two.

He held her chin and kissed her lips, smiling against them. Pulling her in his embrace, he took in the faint scent of her.

Her face was buried in his neck, as she cuddled in his arms. A place so comforting that it was her home.

He had finally gotten the chance to ask her the question, and hear the answer he always wanted to.  

He probably has everything he ever wanted from life.

And so does she...

Author's Note (Unedited)

NyongAn!

Yep! I know... I was supposed to update looong long ago.

(This update may not be so well-written and could have a lot of mistakes. Sorry 😌)

I started writing this chapter right after the previous update, but things came up, and I was super stressed and couldn't think straight. 😒🤦‍♀️

But I opened my Wattpad to check all the notifications.... and I WAS SOoOoO HAPPY!

There is so many new readers, and so many people added this story to their library. So many votes! So many countries added in the demographics! I honestly hadn't felt sooo good for quite a while. THANK YOU GUYS 🤧🙏💜

Plus we hit 10K reads! (Currently 11.1K) 😫🤧💜 *sobbing because unbelibubble*

. . . . . . . . . . .

I decided to start rewriting this yesterday because it was a very special day. 

My bestie, my partner in potatoness and depression, my stupid idiot SweetShortLuna was born on that day. Remember, I am very thankful for your existence, and I LOVE YOU PURPLE YOU BLAH BLAH YOU!! You Nice... Keep Going! *Insert Jin's Hand Kisses*

. . . . . . . . . . .

Thanks for all the support everyone has given to 'Her Kookie'. 🙏🙆‍♀️💜😫🤧

Please Vote and Comment! It makes me very happy 😪

And keep BLINKing ARMYs!

I Purple Every Single One of You! 보라해 !

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 46.7K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
29.9K 787 28
It all started when our grand dad arranged us to marry. Few month after our wedding, things went fine. Back when my cold husband hated the idea of ma...
75K 1.9K 35
I love him... He loves me... Why can't it just be as simple as that? Why can't we love each other without boundaries? Why can't we love each other w...
14.7K 1.1K 11
πŸ₯🐰 : Alternate Universe ❀️ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin is seen shy around Jungkook these days...