For A Reason {Mark Sloan} - C...

runninginfear द्वारा

" According to Greek Mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs, and a head with two... अधिक

one::
two::
three::
four::
five::
six::
seven::
eight::
nine::
ten::
eleven::
twelve::
thirteen::
fourteen::
fifteen::
sixteen::
seventeen::
eighteen::
Life is short.
nineteen ::
twenty::
twenty one::
twenty two::
twenty three::
twenty four::
twenty five:::
twenty six:::
twenty seven:::
twenty eight :::
twenty nine:::
thirty :::
thirty one:::
thirty two:::
thirty three:::
thirty four:::
thirty five:::
thirty six:::
thirty seven:::
thirty eight:::
thirty nine:::
forty:::
forty one:::
forty two:::
forty three:::
forty four:::
forty five:::
forty six:::
THANK YOU
forty eight:::
forty nine:::
fifty::::
fifty one::::
fifty two::::
fifty three::::
fifty four::::
fifty five:::::
fifty six::::
fifty seven::::
fifty eight:::::
fifty nine::::
The End.

forty seven:::

4.3K 121 10
runninginfear द्वारा

I slammed the door behind me as I left. I waited outside the door for a second, hoping none of this was real. But I started to sob when I realized it was real and I started to process what had just happened. I didn't know what to think. I couldn't tell what I was feeling either. But what I did know was I should leave before Mark decided to come win me back or something.

I got into my car and quickly started it, trying to get out of there as fast as possible. I wiped tears off my cheeks and sighed, trying to cool myself down. I didn't know where else to go so I started to drive to Meredith's house. She would know what to do. She always seemed to be able to help me. She was so good at too. I didn't know how she did it, but ever since George died she was there.

"Fucking go!"

I slammed my steering wheel as the light turned red and the car in front of me stopped. I was sick of being in this stupid car. This stupid car filled with stupid memories. I tried my best to push them away and just focus on driving. Luckily Mer's wasn't very far and I got there not after too long.

I went up to the door and rang the doorbell a few times, waiting impatiently. Tears running down my cheek. I waited a few more seconds before knocking. I felt my hand go through thin air as the door opened.

"Brandy? Are you okay?"

I frowned when I saw Derek open the door, "I need Mer."

"Dixon's here?" I heard a familiar voice echo from the living room.

I pushed my way through Derek and shut the door behind me. I looked over and saw Owen getting up.

"Dixon?" He frowned, "What's wrong?"

"I-" I groaned, "I just need Meredith."

By now, my tears were coming faster and faster and I was about to start sobbing.

"She's out with Cristina," Derek said, "Here why don't you sit down, I'll call her."

"No, just-" I pushed him away as he tried to put a hand on my shoulder, "Is George home? He's-I need George."

"Brandy-" Derek frowned.

"I need George," I started to sob, "I need George, but George is dead. He's dead."

"Dixon, come on," Owen and Derek helped me over to the couch.

"George is dead," I started to laugh through my sobs, "And-and Callie is pregnant!"

"What?" Derek knit his eyebrows together.

"Callie's pregnant! I should be happy right? But no instead I'm sitting her bawling my eyes out!" I started to breathe heavier, "And I'm shouting for my dead friend!"

"Brandy, you need to calm down. You're gonna give yourself a heart attack," Derek told me.

"You know that wouldn't be the least horrible thing to happen tonight. That would probably be the best thing to happen tonight!"

"Okay, Dixon, you need to explain what's happening right now," Owen looked at me, with confusion.

"Callie's pregnant and her sperm donor's my boyfriend. Well I don't even know if he's my boyfriend anymore-"

"Mark and Callie?" Derek frowned.

"Yep, they fucked and now she's pregnant and I just don't know what to do. I'm sorry. I'm ruining your night. I'm just going to go," I started to sit up.

"No, no," Derek helped me back down, "I'll call Mer."

I sighed as I sat back down. My cheeks were stained with tears and my eyes felt like they were on fire. I felt miserable. It was different from when George and Izzie died, or when the shooting happened. I couldn't explain why, but it was.

derek's pov

As I got off the phone with Meredith, I looked into the living room and saw Owen trying to console Brandy. It was then that I realized it was going to be a long night waiting for the pair to get home.

I walked back into the living room and sat down across from Brandy and Owen, "Do you need anything?"

She looked up at me, "Alcohol. Lots of it. Please."

"Right," I nodded and hurried into the kitchen, grabbing everything I could find.

When I bought it back, I could tell Owen wasn't super thrilled about how our night was going.

"Thanks, I think I'm just going to go upstairs and wait for Mer," She said, collecting the bottles in her arms.

"Oh no," I shook my head, "Don't worry about it. You can stay with us. It's fine. Right Owen?"

"Oh, uh, yeah. Of course," He nodded. I. could tell how uncomfortable he was with this whole situation.

I felt awful, on the other hand. I wasn't entirely sure what had happened, but I knew Mark had fucked it up. Bad. I wanted so badly to go over to his place and-and do what? What could I do? Mark and I had gotten into fist fights many times. That never changed him, at all. Brandy was his real relationship. I was proud of him, but I was scared for Brandy. I had seen him mess up relationships over and over again. Some that weren't even his, and now I could add his and Brandy's to that list.

"I don't know. I kind of just want to be alone and I feel like I've ruined your night enough," She shook her head.

"Don't worry," I put an arm around her, "And Meredith and Cristina should be here any minute."

"Thanks Derek," She leaned her head on my shoulder, "Thank you."

I heard her sniffle, "Of course."

I looked down at the collection of bottles that laid out all over her lap, which reminded me of what she told me not too long ago, about her awful demons she harbored. It worried me to think that something like this could cause her to relapse, she had made it through so much, but I didn't want this to be her breaking point. I had seen it through my own sister and I'm not ready to see it again.

Her heavy eyes flickered as they tried to stay open. I could tell how drained she was.

"Here," Owen said, grabbing the bottles from her lap and placing them on the coffee table in front of us.

"Thanks," She said, then pulled up her knees to her chest.

Owen gave her a small nod, "Uh, should we watch something?"  He motioned to the TV.

"Yeah, sure," She nodded.

The room lit up as Owen flipped it on. The three of us sat staring at the TV for what felt like forever, waiting for Meredith and Cristina. We made it through with only a couple breakdowns, and just less than half a bottle of wine when the two finally made it.

brandy's pov

We all jumped up and looked towards the door as we heard it open.

"Sorry, it took so long. We had to go to three different stores before we could find your favorite ice cream," Meredith said, dropping her things on the bench with a thud.

"Wow, you look rough," Cristina said, when she saw me.

"Yeah, and I feel even worse," I sighed, and laid back on the couch.

"Well, I'm sure you guys made good company," Meredith said, setting the ice cream next to empty bottles.

"We tried our best-"

"Not you, the alcohol," Meredith said, "I can't imagine you two offering much help. Now out. We have some serious girl stuff to get to."

"Thanks you guys, despite what Meredith said, I really appreciate you," I reached my arms out and wrapped them around the two of them.

Derek hugged me back, but Owen remained a little stiff before he put an arm around me.

"Anytime," Derek nodded, before the two went out.

Meredith poured me another glass and handed me the ice cream.

"Thanks," I gave her a small smile, the best I could give.

"Now, tell us what the hell happened."

I explained to them the whole story, about how our perfect night turned to hell.

"Brandy, I am so sorry," Meredith frowned, "Should we go over there and-"

"No," I quickly shook my head, "Please don't. It's fine."

"Man, I really would like to punch someone though. Especially McSteamy. I never wanted to tell you, but I didn't like him very much." Cristina said.

"As much as I'd like to go fuck him up, it's not worth it," I sighed.

"If you think about it though, that baby is going to be beautiful," Cristina shook her head, thinking about it.

"Seriously?" I looked at her.

"What? You can't deny that."

"Cristina," Meredith looked to her friend.

"Sorry," She muttered, "Yours probably would've been more beautiful."

"Ugh, the worst part about this is," I sighed, "I was going to ask him if he wanted to try again."

"Try what again?" Meredith knit her brows.

"A baby." Tears rolled down my cheek.

"Really? Do you think you guys were ready?"  Meredith frowned.

"No. I knew we weren't, but you'll never be ready. He was so upset when he found out about the miscarriage. He really wanted that baby. So did I. But now he has one and I don't. I couldn't give that to him."

"Brandy, you can't blame yourself for all of this," Meredith looked at me.

"I am. And I can't help but think how much he'll love that baby. How happy it will make him. He'll forget all about ours. I'm sure that if I did have ours, he'd love his and Callie's more too. He'd have to right?" I started to cry.

"You can't think like that," Meredith comforted me.

"You know, their baby might end up being the ugliest baby ever," Cristina shrugged.

"Thanks Cristina," I frowned, not sure what to say.

"I think I just need to go to bed, can I crash here tonight?" I asked Meredith.

"Of course," She nodded.

"Thank you," I gave her a hug, "Thanks too Cristina."

"Of course. I'm willing to call babies ugly anytime you need."

"Great," I gave a small laugh.

"Good night," I said, heading upstairs.

"Good night," Meredith and Cristina said in unison.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

86.6K 1.9K 78
Y/n Y/l/n came top of her class in Oxford. She decided to make the drastic move to Seattle so she can become an intern at Seattle Grace. She's always...
703K 15.7K 45
IN WHICH two sisters try to get their lives back on track, while working as interns in the same hospital. With a rough childhood, an absent mother an...
4.1K 259 10
IN WHICH, Gabriella Castellanos finds herself caught in the clutches of Seattle Grace Hospital during her intern year where she makes friends, foes a...
244K 3.3K 50
BEFORE YOU READ !! I made this book when I was 15-16, the writing is mid and sometimes it might not make any sense now don't worry it's a good book...