irresistible | kth

taettooedheart

in which a girl tries her hardest to escape the bad boy spell, ... Еще

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-five

thirty-four

2.3K 80 61
taettooedheart

the day went by in a flash. it's like they say, whenever you're having fun, time flies by. but at least the memories will stay.

the day i spent walking around london with taehyung was quickly added to my top ten favorite days list; and not only because i loved the city, but also because i loved his company. and because i loved him altogether.

ever since the night we had fought and i had taken his very drunk self home, i hadn't dared to speak those three words. maybe because of what had happened between us, maybe because i thought neither of us were ready for that step.

oh, but did it become difficult as he held my hand as we walked through piccadilly circus, the smile on his face brightening the rainy london day. and when he kissed my knuckles and pulled me close, whispering how he wished he could be with me there forever, i almost blurted all my feelings out.

the whole day, we hadn't been separated for a second. starting from my small, quick tour around the area and then all through the school programme of museums and historical buildings, he hadn't once let go of my hand. even now, as we headed towards the rooms to change for bed, he still held me to him. and i still couldn't get enough.

"earth to stasia?" his voice rang through my ears as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "baby?"

i quickly shifted my gaze to his, the infamous boxy smile gracing his features. "sorry, i got distracted. what were you saying?"

"i was saying some people found a nearby club and are planning to sneak out," he spoke as we reached the door to the room i shared with yuna, which was, per our agreement, the room she'd share with jungkook. "do you want to join them?"

pursing my lips as i thought on the matter for a few seconds, i slowly nodded my head. "i mean, why not? we need to wait for the teachers to be asleep before we sneak out, though."

"jungkook said they'd be on the lookout for that," he pressed his lips to my forehead, his hand on the side of my neck. "i'll come get you then?"

"deal," i smiled as i got on my tiptoes, pressing my lips gently to his.

but taehyung was greedy. not in the true sense of the word, but he always wanted more when it came to kissing. his lips moved against mine, his teeth slowly grazing my bottom lip as i opened my mouth, his tongue touching mine.

my fingers ran through his dark locks, tugging and pulling at the ends as his hand lowered from my waist to the curve of my ass. giving it a squeeze, i let out a soft moan into his lips.

he pulled back just enough to look into my eyes, his eyes darkening like i hadn't seen in a while. biting my bottom lip, i knew exactly what he was thinking.

and i wanted him just as much.

"so, you guys coming?" jungkook's voice suddenly chimed in, our heads instantly snapping in his direction as he arrived with yuna.

his eyes scanned our position, blood rushing to his cheeks as he suddenly waved his hands in the air. "i didn't-- i didn't mean to interrupt anything, are we interrupting? yuna, we should go--"

"no it's fine, i was just dropping her over. and yes, we're going," taehyung let go of me, and i had to remind myself not to groan at the absence of his touch.

yuna looked at me, a shy smile on her lips. i realized i hadn't yet had the opportunity to ask her how things with jungkook had went, and i figured she knew she'd be in for an interrogation.

"i should go get ready then," i spoke, motioning for yuna to follow me as i opened the door to the room.

i waved the boys goodbye as yuna joined me, quickly closing the door behind me.

"tell me everything," i immediately said, making the girl blush. "well, spare the explicit details though."

***

"it was so awkward stasia," she whined as i curled her hair. "like you wouldn't believe how big it was."

"how big are we talking? i mean, to make you step back and all," i winced, picturing the situation.

"like... this big," she motioned with her hands, spacing her fingers a few inches.

"i can't believe they'd have spiders that big, i won't be able to sleep now," i scrunched my nose up, feeling the sudden need to throw up.

"yeah well, so when i saw it i screamed and a teacher happened to be passing by and heard everything," she pouted. "thankfully i was able to make up the excuse that i had only asked jungkook to come kill the spider. still, she insisted on escorting him back to his room."

"aw, you'll have other opportunities, maybe it just wasn't the right time," i bargained, trying to offer her some solace.

"yeah but we had been making out for a while so it was frustrating," she stopped midsentence, slightly turning her head to me. "kind of like you and taehyung on the hall."

i blushed slightly, removing the curler from her hair as i finished her look. "yeah there's time for that too."

she stood up, admiring herself in the mirror and fixing her short black dress. "well, maybe tonight it could go well for the both of us."

"maybe," i chuckled, and then she turned around to look at me.

"aren't you going to get ready?" she motioned towards my outfit. i frowned.

"i am ready," i took the opportunity to look at myself in the mirror. she shook her head, tugging me by my hand.

"you think jeans and a t-shirt is ready? let me see your clothes," she motioned towards my suitcase.

"i don't have anything fancy," i sighed, quickly opening it to let her inspect it.

when she was finished, she scrunched her nose up. "this won't do."

then, something seemed to spark on her mind as she held her finger up, quickly running towards her bag and lifting up a baby blue dress. my eyes widened.

"i would never fit in that!" i immediately waved my hands in the air, trying to get her to change her mind.

"we'll see about that," she shoved the piece against my body, making me groan and finally give in, only so i could prove to her that i was right.

i slipped the fabric on, immediately regretting it as i pushed it past my hips. it was tight, but it also fit me. which meant that now she wouldn't let this go.

she stood behind me, tying up the back with a proud smile on her face. "i knew it'd look great on you!"

"are you kidding? i can barely breathe in here," i complained, hands on my hips as i let my hair down, flowing in waves on my back.

"yeah, and i'm sure taehyung won't be able to breathe either," she winked, making me immediately blush. i didn't know yuna had this side to her.

a knock on the door was heard, and both of our heads snapped in the direction of the door. i bit my bottom lip, knowing it was now too late to back out of any of it.

grabbing our coats and purses, we slipped on a pair of heels each and walked towards the door. yuna opened it, revealing taehyung and jungkook already waiting for us.

my eyes instantly focused on taehyung's figure, the muscles of his chest somewhat visible under his white shirt, a pair of ripped jeans finishing the outfit. although it was a rather casual, daily outfit of his, i was still mesmerized by how good he looked.

after i was done scanning his apperance, my eyes shifted back to his face, his eyes slightly wide as he too eyed me. i could see his adam's apple slowly going down his throat, and i felt my own running dry.

"you ready?" his voice was breathy, somewhat unstable.

"y-yeah," i muttered, taking his hand in mine.

yuna and jungkook were also too invested in each other to notice the interaction between me and taehyung. his fingers laced with mine, pulling me close to his body in an almost protective manner.

"why'd you do that?" he pressed his lips against my ear, and i felt a shiver run up my spine.

"do what?" i inquired.

"dress like that... are you trying to tease me? give me a heart attack?" he muttered, his lips now lowering slightly as i felt his breath on the side of my neck.

my teeth held my bottom lip tightly, my thighs clenching together at the sound of his voice.

"you're making me want to pull you back to the bedroom," he whispered, his lips pressing against my neck, his tongue touching the skin just barely.

i let out a shaky breath as i pulled my body away from his, feeling the need for some cool air as i sped up my steps, leaving the hotel before anybody else.

and then, i decided.

if he wanted to play, i'd give him the match of his life.

***

author's note

another chapter is here!! this was somewhat a filler, but i promise next one will get sTEAMY ;)

i'll try to publish it within 5-10 business days but i cant promise lmao.

if you need something else to read in the meanwhile, i strongly advise (*shameless self promo*) rate.u, which is completed, and honey, which already has twelve chapters.

also... HOW IS THIS BOOK ALMOST AT 10K READS?? ILY GUYS SO MUCH!! THANK U FOR EVERYTHING!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

193K 7K 52
Falling in love with the right person at the wrong time actually exists. "I am sorry", she whispered. "I loved you not love you", he replied. She was...
357 2 20
when you finally can meet your Idol in a wrong moment.
1.8K 95 26
'I can't believe them, they are wrong. I love you' Protecting the wrong one and losing the right ones he finally realizes his mistake.
146K 5.2K 49
The one last attempt to mend the broken hearts. Sequel to : Fallen stars