The Little Black Book of Imag...

By XII_ish

Eww, These Are Dirty... One Direction, Zayn Malik & 5SOS WARNING: These stories are se.xually detailed. Meani... More

My Little Black Book of Imagines
Naill Horan Imagine 1
Liam Payne Imagine 2
Commenting
Harry Styles Imagine 3 prt. 1
Harry Styles Imagine 3 prt. 2
Harry Styles Imagine 3 prt. 3
Harry Styles Imagine 6
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 4 prt. 1
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 4 prt. 2
Commenting
Zayn Malik Imagine 5
Niall Horan Imagine 7
Commenting
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 4 prt. 3
Harry Styles Imagine 8
Celebration!!
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 4 prt. 4
Harry Styles Imagine 3 prt. 4
Commenting
Liam Payne Imagine 9
Zayn Malik Imagine 10 prt. 1
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 4 prt. 5
Announcement
Calum Hood Imagine 11
Zayn Malik Imagine 10 prt. 2
Harry Styles Imagine 12
Harry Styles Imagine 13
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 14
Zayn Malik Imagine 15
Commenting
Niall Horan Imagine 16
Depression & Anxiety & Similar Things
Ashton Irwin Imagine 17
Michael Clifford Imagine 18
Harry Styles Imagine 19
Liam Payne Imagine 20
Niall Horan Imagine 21
Commenting
Zayn Malik Imagine 22
Luke Hemmings Imagine 24
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 25 pt. 1
Ashton Irwin Imagine 23
Session 1: Malik, Zayn
Commenting
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 25 pt. 2
Session 2: Liam Payne
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 25 pt. 3
Session 4: Niall Horan
Session 5: Louis Tomlinson
Calum Hood Imagine 26
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 25 prt. 4
Harry Styles Imagine 27
Session 6: Who's Who
Michael Clifford Imagine 28
Liam Payne Imagine 29
Niall Horan Imagine 30
Harry Styles Imagine 31
Zayn Malik Imagine 32
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 33
Luke Hemmings Imagine 34
Ashton Irwin Imagine 35
Liam Payne Imagine 36
Niall Horan Imagine 38
Louis Tomlinson Imagine 39
Harry Styles Imagine 40
Niall Horan Imagine 41
Liam Payne Imagine 42

Session 3: Harry Styles

2.8K 32 11
By XII_ish

Name: Styles, E Harry

D.O.B: 02/01/1994

P.O.B: Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, England

Status: Single

Occ: N/A

Habits: Gambling

Asset: Socially oustanding. Detailed in who's who of the world. Socially fluent. Fluent in many different languages. Specified count has yet to be determined.

Offer: To Assist the team in the necessary knowledge on any and every target.

****

I wake up disoriented. Where the fuck am I? Is this dirt? I reach beside myself and sure enough, it's dirt. I roll over on my back to look up from a hole. A clear blue sky in my direct veiw, the sun being shaded by a large tree.

What the fuck?

Last thing I remember was sleeping next to a hot red head.

I smile from the thought.

"Morning, Harry."

"What the hell? Camel?"

"It's Carnell you asshole" He kicks dirt into the hole and into my eye.

"What the fuck man?" I stand up wiping my eye. "Why am I down here?"

"Where's my money?"

"Oh, shit man. I said I'd get it to you."

"I want interest now." He points at me with his glasses.

"What the hell?" I scoff. He's got to be out of his fucking mind. "I can barely pay you as is." I shout.

"Don't come to me until you've got two grand more, Styles." He puts his shades back on and walks away.

"How the hell am I suppose to get out of here?" I yell.

"Fuck yourself." He yells back. I know I owe him fifteen grand already, but he's just adding the other two to fuck with me.

"Mr.Styles?" A woman's voice reigns from above me. I shield my eyes from the small sun peaking through the leaves.

"Yeah." I call.

A light brunette woman comes into my sight and damn is she beautiful. She takes her dark Ray Bans from her eyes and sets them on top of her hair. Loose curls around her face that wave out as her hair rest down her back.

"Mr.Styles, what have you dug yourself into?" A smug smile covers her face. Humor in her green/brown eyes.

Cheesy jokes.

My hands gesture around me and flop back to my sides.

"I'm Ashley, how about I help you out?"

She reaches her hand in and I hesitate. "Is she going to be able to pull me up. She shakes her hand to hurry me along. It wouldn't hurt to try.

She pulls me up effortlessly, only grunting at the end. She's pretty strong.

"Why are you in the middle of a cemetery looking for me, gorgeous?"

"I have a job offer." She places her hands on her hips. "We'll be needing your skill set."

What skill set?

"Pays well. By the looks of things you'll need it." She smiles, places her shades back over her eyes and walks away.

A job offer? It's too early for thoughts like this. I need my phone or shoes or a shirt for that matter.

I reach into my front pockets looking for anything I can use to get home. Unless lent is now currency and a method of communication I come up empty.

I check my back pockets and in my right back pocket is a card and a 20£ note.

The card is something I've never seen before. It has a place and time. Today in a few hours. A building in central London, I can tell.

I begin walking to the exit. Sitting right at the gate is a cabby standing outside his car.

"Excuse me sir?" I ask him when I get close enough.

"Are you Mr.Styles?" He asks and points to me.

"Yeah." He doesn't say a word he just opens the door. Inside is coffee and pastries.

When he pulls up to my flat he holds his hand out and I hand him the cash.

I carry the coffee and pastries up the stairs. When I open the door the red head is still here in my loft. She's sitting knees up in my bed.

"There you are." She exclaims. She hops off of my bed and meets me at the table. "When I woke up you were gone."

"Went for breakfast." I hold the coffee and the bag of goodies up.

"I see. Shirtless?" she scans my body and then adds, "Shoeless, as well."

"And I still got service."

"Why are you so dirty?"

"Long story. Croissant? I think it's chocolate."

"My favorite."

I'm almost certain that this is courtesy of my new job. If so how'd they know where I was going to be, that I needed help getting home, that she would still be here and that chocolate croissants are her favorite?

I carry the food to her and sit it on the bed, the coffee going on the night stand.

"Now where were we?" I lean in to kiss her forehead and then her nose, setting on her lips. I deepen it when her mouth opens allowing my tongue against hers.

I run my hands up her stomach, around her ribs and onto her breast. I squeeze them, messaging her skin. Her nipples peaked underneath my hands. I pull her white t-shirt over her head, exposing her underneath. She's completely naked.

I spread her legs by her knees, pushing them into the bed as I grind my crouch against her bare skin. The friction of my jeans causing her to moan. I stand long enough to get rid of the thick material and cover myself with a condom. I kiss her until we're both out of breath.

**

The building is one I haven't been in before, I don't recognize it. The outside looking old and historic, the inside new and modern. Mostly glass walls and metal.

I lean up against the desk, knocking to get the attention of the woman behind the desk.

"Have a seat Mr.Styles, she'll be with you in a moment." She smiles but she doesn't look up at me.

"I'm sorry you have an advantage here. What's your name, dove?"

"Have a seat Mr.Styles." She finally looks to me with her big brown eyes, my favorite. I give her a smile and follow her instructions. I don't want a harassment charge during my interview.

Not a minute later a brown haired guy walks out. "Are you Callie?"

"Callie. See that wasn't hard." I stand to walk into the room. "She's ready for me yeah?"

Inside of the office a fair haired woman sits unbothered by my entrance.

"Hello, I'm Harry." I smile brightly for her. Allowing my true charm to shine through.

"Have a seat Mr.Styles."

I do as she says. My smile falters at her disinterested tone.

"I've heard a lot about you. Mr.Styles what we will ask you to do will be dangerous and alter your world as you know it. The severity of this job will not be taken lightly. Understood?" I nod in answer. "See Callie on your way out."

I'm left confused. I feel chastened but I haven't done anything.

"Pardon me mum, who said I was taking this job?"

"Harry, you can't afford not to." A ghost of a smile traces her lips. "See Callie." She dismisses me again.

I stand and leave gaining my sense of confidence with the idea of getting a job based solely from my reputation.

"Here you are Mr.Styles." Callie hands me a different card with a different address, time and date. Tomorrow at 9 in the morning.

"Thank You. I'll be seeing you, Callie."

"Not likely. Trust me it wouldn't be a good thing. Bye, Mr.Styles"

**************

22 Days until my concert! \(^0^)/

This one made me laugh, I hope you did too.

There's one person left, to introduce.

Some of you guys haven't picked up on the 'hints' of the characters yet, or maybe you just didn't comment about it. lol

Any questions so far?

I'm glad some of you guys are liking it! :)

Comment your name for a Calum Imagine.

Thanks for reading!

~Cassie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 444 48
The story of my life! *wink*
74.4K 878 24
Just some one shots I wrote awhile ago. Sadly I won't be writing anymore or updating this story, but I just don't have the heart to delete it since a...
178K 1.6K 126
I write a bunch of preferences, some mine, some not. You can always request one if you would like a speciel one :)
383K 22.6K 200
self explanatory really, horoscopes from my two favorite bands