✩☠ Distorted Memories | Miz C...

By GiantSizeEntity

Sequel to 'Distorted Thoughts | Miz Cracker X Aquaria" They escaped their nightmare but will they ever recove... More

In Perfection
I Won't Forget You
I'm Not Coming
Rock-A-Bye
What I Never Told You
Just Another Day With You
Mother's Love
The Universe Knows
Apologies Won't Fix Me
Forgive Me
Angel's Call
Lost My Mind
Lord I'm Fine
Maybe In Time
You'll Want To Be Mine
It's The Dawn, You'll See
Our Happy Days/ Money Won't Get There
Melancholy Hymns
Come Home To Me
I'll Find You
Everything I Need
The Beginning
NOTE

That Day

336 13 37
By GiantSizeEntity

Warning: triggering content and smut

Btw baby girl  (cracker basically) looks like the image in the story, i actually got inspiration from the short hair thing from this pic.. so noice bro

Miz

I was unable to feel anything at this moment, I could only choke on my own tears and hope and pray this was all just a nightmare, but this is so real.

"Mom please wake up!" I whined with pain, clasping her hair in my hands. "This is my fault, and I'm sorry!" I laced my arms around her neck and pressed my nose into hers, the connection was still there, I still felt her being inside of her; she can't be dead, life wouldn't do that to me. I felt my tears enter my mouth and roll down my chin, making my face sore and my throat hurt, the taste of salt seeped over my tongue. I never heard her sing to me a last time, that song--the same song I will never know, and there is a chance I'll never hear it again.

The sounds of heavy footsteps stormed up the stairs and a male voice could be heard outside the door, along with Aquaria's. I held my mother closer, not wanting to let her go.

"Crackie-" I heard Aquaria call to me, a man grunted and coughed awkwardly.

"No! Don't make me leave her!"

"Cracker-" I felt her soft gentle grip on my arm try to urge me off, but I kept my face nuzzled into her neck, her perfume smell never leaving her.

"We still have time to save her," The medic said. I slowly sat up and quickly kissed her lips, and allowed him to take her away from me, of course, I hesitated and wanted to grab her back and protect her myself, but that wouldn't help either of us. He then did so, picking her up and raising his eyebrows. "I don't think she's even dead?"

"That's impossible! She has no pulse!" I snapped. Aquaria took my hand in hers, and I watched the medic rush out.

"Maybe you were wrong?"

"I hope I was... I hope she's gonna be okay! I couldn't live without her!"

"I'm sorry this happened," Aquaria whispered and rubbed my back for comfort. "She must have had some personal issues you didn't know of?"

"No, I knew everything! I just avoided it because I'm selfish!" I groaned and cried into my hands. "I'm a terrible human being! All I do is cause pain to everyone!"

"No, that's impossible," She reassured, still running her hand up and down my spine. 

"It is!" I sobbed, feeling my whole body tremble and break down.

"No! Because you make me so happy! So not everyone!" Aquaria cupped my cheeks and wiped away my tears with her thumbs. "Cracker, take deep breaths and calm down." She smiled at me a forced grin, slowly calming my nerves.

"Aquaria, I dunno what to do, I never thought that I depended on my mother so much!" I looked at my hands and wiped my eyes on my arms.

"After she is in the hospital, shall we go see her?" Aquaria smiled, I nodded quickly.

"Why would I ever not!?" 

"Excuse me-" The medic stopped our conversation. I swallowed and looked up at him sadly. "She is in the ambulance now, we are trying to find a way to get the sleeping pills out of her. But-- It might be too late, they could already be in her system." He said pitifully, "There is still hope though!"

I glared and turned back to Aquaria, my eyes dwelling with tears all over again. 

"Thanks, sir," Aquaria said, wrapping her arms around me.

"If you wish to see her in the hospital once we sorted things out then you are welcome too." He said quickly, hearing him walk out and close the door. Leaving us alone at last. Aquaria's head rested against mine, making my feeling of loneliness and hurt fade away.

---

Once we received the phone call a few hours later that my mother was in stable condition and that she was actually breathing again, I cried with happiness, and I couldn't stop thinking about what my mother is thinking right at this moment. The hospital said she didn't even die, however, she almost did, and that would be probably the breaking point for me-

"Cracker?" I heard Aquaria look straight into my eyes, leaning down to face me while I sat on the couch. "We're going to visit her now." Aquaria smiled and I gasped with excitement. I lunged my body at her, hugging her tightly and letting out a muffled cry. "It's gonna be okay." She chuckled and I quickly pulled away, straightening my skirt. "I'm already ready, so get your shoes on!" She tapped my shoulder and I quickly ran to the shoe cabinet which had all my super cute fashionable shoes in--mainly trainers and horrifying crocs, but I had one nice pair, ones my mother made herself; they were purple and covered in glitter and were styled like a heel but had no actual hight enhancing heel on it. Aquaria gasped and crouched down next to me, her hands grabbing a shoe and admiring it with big eyes and a wide grin.

"They are so beautiful!" Aquaria looked at me with her perfect set of teeth.

"I know," I put the other one on my left foot and almost fell back. "Pass me!" I snatched the right shoe from her grasp and put it on after, with a slight struggle.

"I'm guessing those are old too?" Aquaria joked with a mocking tone.

"Yeah, but luckily I have little feet!" I stood up and giggled happily. 

"I can see your panties from down here!" Aquaria folded her arms, not taking her eyes off my crotch area. I gasped and turned around. "Now I can see your big ass!"

"Stop! I can't help it!" I whined, trying to keep my skirt as low as possible.

"I love it, don't cover up!" Aquaria laughed and I heard her stand to her feet, her hands groping my butt tightly.

"Aqua! stoopp!" I lifted my arms to wrap around her neck as she stood behind me, her lips gently kissing the nape of my neck. 

"Let's go," Aquaria pulled away and walked over to the door, pushing the handle down and opening it quickly. "You got the keys?" She asked from outside.

"Ya!" I skipped over to her and hugged her tightly. She snickered and pulled away too soon.

"Calm down babe," She whispered, closing the door. "Gimme the keys!" I poked my tongue out and then suddenly gasped in realisation.

"oopsie-" 

"Cracker!" Aquaria groaned and pushed the door back open; luckily it wasn't locked. "I guess blondes really are dumb!" I heard her joke from inside. 

"You're blonde too!" I protested, folding my arms, not hearing a reply; I obviously outsmarted her! I looked to my side to see her black car--was that a Lamborghini!? I never noticed it was before!? I got lost in trance at the well-polished car, and I walked over to it, peeking inside. 

"Crackie?" I heard Aquaria call me with a laugh.

"S-sorry! I just didn't know you had a Lamborghini!"

"I got it while I was out shopping that other day! Nice huh?" She said flipping her hair back. I smiled and felt my cheeks flame.

"Can we drive to the hospital!? In there!" I asked excitedly, making Aquaria smile and brush her hair out of her face, the diamond covered bracelets around her right wrist clacking together. 

"Of course, baby girl!" She held my hand and kissed me softly. "Get in," She ordered, I heard the car unlock.

"W-Wait, you have the car keys with you?" I asked. She rolled her eyes with a side smile.

"No, they are up my pussy!-- of course, I do!" She turned around and opened the driver's door, slumping herself down. I giggled and skipped around, opening the door to the passenger's seat, and the smell of Aquaria inside the car was just amazing.

"Why did you get a new car?" I asked, putting on my seatbelt. Her smile faded and a slight chuckle escaped her lips.

"Well, you know--" She put the car keys into the key thing and turned it, making the engine growl. I lifted my legs up onto the dashboard and smiled, putting my hands behind my head. "It was my mother's. And I took it to the dump where the thing belonged." She spoke coldly, turning the wheel and making the car jog forwards, before taking off into the main road. I gasped, noticing she was going quite fast--

"A-Aqua please slow down!" I tucked my legs close to my chest, holding onto my seatbelt. She inhaled deeply and did so, slowing down to 30 instead of over 100, which she was practically doing--

"I'm sorry," She said sadly, "I got mad at my mother again, I take my anger out in weird ways." She smiled sadly at me, quickly averting her eyes back on the road.

"It's okay," I giggled and hugged my legs, flipping my feet up and down.

"Stop! I wanna look at you but I can't!" Aquaria complained, frowning angrily.

"I'm not doing anything!" I smiled and bit my tongue. 

"Fuck you!" She groaned and quickly turned on the radio, some random hip-hop song came on. "Ah, I like this-- Better than that sexy body of yours I wanna make love to." She smiled to herself and I did too, feeling my tummy tighten. I turned around in my seat and smooshed my cheek against the window, feeling the cold glass sting my skin. I giggled. "you're a fucking child." She sighed, only making me giggle more.

---

We finally arrived, and I must have fallen asleep because I woke up from darkness to Aquaria's bright smile.

"Wakey wakey, baby girl, we are here." She unbuckled my seatbelt for me and I yawned. She opened her door and leaned over to me, hugging me and helping me out of her door instead of just opening mine. I smiled weakly, my eyes still half closed.

"A-Aqua-" I mumbled, yawning again. 

"C'mon," She smiled and held my hand, walking me across the massive parking lot and to the two big doors. Aquaria's grip tightened, and we saw a woman sitting at the front desk, writing. There were many people walking and wandering around, some were workers, and some were patients and crying family members. Aquaria's grip tightened more, making my hand hurt--

"Aqua?" I asked worried, she looked down at me with teary eyes.

"I'm fine! I-I just feel so much sadness radiate from in here, it's so cold."

"Let's go find my mom," I smiled and kissed her cheek, before making our way to the woman. "Hello!" I bounced, "I'm here for my mother-" She cut me off by yelling out a worker's name, getting their attention. "U-uh-"

"It's okay, she's just getting someone to show us to the room." Aquaria smiled brightly and looked at the person who was apparently meant to show us to the room.

"Sure, you are Miz and Aquaria?" He pointed at us with a raised eyebrow. He was quite handsome; he had dark skin with dreadlocks and was quite tall.

"Yeppy!" I squeaked, smiling brightly. He smiled-- having the exact same smile as my mother; he looked like her too: the very dark skin and the hair. I looked away bashfully and heard him chuckle.

"Well come! I'll show ya'," He lead us to the big staircase that looked like it twirled around and up to the next floor. I groaned and hugged Aquaria's arm.

"My legs hurt-" I whined, hearing her sigh.

"Excuses excuses!" She laughed and we followed the man up the stairs, I looked at all the posh boring paintings that lined the wall and the occasional potted plant that we passed. I pouted and saw him pull out some keys from his hospital gown. I smiled.

"Right, it's in here. I don't know if she's awake or not but I believe she is quite stable so you're in luck!" He looked down at me and smiled, making my stomach twist; I only saw my mother. He opened the blue door for us and I skipped in, stopping in my tracks at the sight of my mother lying broken hooked up to a heartbeat monitor. I gasped and ran over to her, hugging her tightly. 

"Mommy!" I inhaled and felt hot tears pour down my cheeks. I heard the door close, but I still felt Aquaria's warm  presence in the room. "Wake up, I need you!" 

"Cracker, she's probably asleep! Don't wake her up!" Aquaria grabbed my waist, trying to pull me away. I grew agitated, the feeling of sadness is replaced with anger.

"Get off me! Get off me!" I clung to my mom's body like my life depended on it. I felt her shuffle, a slight sound of irritation escaping her parted lips. "Mom!" I held her face in my hands, watching every movement she makes. She let out another groan, her voice scratchy and slightly deeper than normal.

"Cracker--" She said with her eyes still closed. I smiled and a few tears fell onto her face, making her eyes shoot open. I lost all my oxygen in my lungs at the refreshing sight of her hazel eyes staring into my boring blue ones. "Am I in heaven?" She slurred, running a shaky hand through my hair.

"No, you are alive, with me! And-and-" I felt my voice break and I sobbed. "I'll take care of you!" 

"I'm sorry it had to be this way,"

"No! I'm sorry! I didn't pay attention enough, I didn't give you what you wanted!" 

"Cracker, I'm not mad at you for loving someone else-" She whispered, petting my hair soothingly. "I'm mad at myself for loving someone I can never have." 

I bared my teeth and cried harder, her words digging into me like knives, like they were cutting me open slowly, just to hurt me.

"I suppose I have to stay alive-" She closed her eyes and the comforting movements of her hand in my hair stopped.

"Yes! Because I'm nothing without you!" I wiped my eyes and lifted my left leg over her, lying on her comfy body, having her arms wrap around me in a tight embrace I have been missing for hours. "I'm just a stupid failure that was in a box!" I cried into her neck, "But you gave me meaning! And you're my whole life! I love you, mommy, please don't leave me, never again!" She shushed me, tangling her fingers into my hair.

"I know how important I am to you, but I feel so empty inside even with all the love you are giving me now."

"Don't feel empty! Feel full!" I pushed my nose against hers and she chuckled weakly.

"It's not that easy," She breathed, pulling my head down to meet hers. I kissed her with a smile, her hands running down my back.

"Excuse me!?" I heard Aquaria yell, making me jump.

"Aqua! It's not what you th-"

"No, it's fine! I mean it's not like I'm in the room or anything! please continue making out with your mother in front of me!" She growled and stormed out, closing the door after her. I whimpered and heard my mother coo me.

"Shh, it's okay."

"She hates me now!"

"No she doesn't, she just doesn't know." My mother kissed me again, cupping my face, preventing me from pulling away. I exhaled harshly, not resisting the urge. The same urge as before. My mother's hand suddenly pulled my skirt up, grasping my ass and making me feel so wrong and guilty inside.  "Give me this, just one time and everything will be okay. I will feel so complete. We can go back to normal, mother and you, and you can be with Aquaria. Please." She begged with her eyes. I took her word and nodded slowly. She crashed her lips into mine once more, the heartbeat monitor's beeping grew more intense. I felt a momentary feeling of joy course through me, and force me to unbutton her light blue gown, revealing her black-lingerie bra. I bit my lip, leaning down and planting a kiss in between her chest. I closed my eyes and hesitantly continued to unbutton the gown. I never realised how perfect her body truly was, her skin was so smooth and looked constantly hydrated and healthy. She was supposed to be-- I believe in her late forties, but I refused to believe that. I smiled slightly, feeling her legs lift and she placed them on my shoulders. I swallowed, looking down at her laced underwear, pondering if this was all a mistake. But I knew if it was the only way to help her and keep us close, then I would do absolutely anything. I pulled them down and removed them from her legs, before licking my fingers. "What are you doing?" She asked as her hand trailed down to her stomach.

"Making it so it won't hurt," I continued to suck my fingers, before slowly placing them over her entrance, bending my fingers so they were partially inside. She covered her mouth, her breathing intensifying and the beeping of the monitor slowly getting faster and faster. I pushed them in, closing my eyes and accidentally picturing Aquaria-- I slowly pumped my fingers in and out, hearing her moan into her hands. 

what's wrong with you

I went faster, and my mother's moans matched the frantic beeping in the background. I couldn't deny one thing, she looked awfully attractive, but God, I felt horrible, I felt guilty, I felt like I have just dragged Aquaria through the mud and thrown her into the trash. I inhaled and furrowed my brows, quickly leaning down and kissing her neck, biting slightly. She trembled and let out one last gasp before I forcefully pulled my fingers out. She cried, indicating she reached her orgasm. The monitor was beeping vigorously, before slowly calming down. 

"We'll never speak of this ever-" My mother muttered, taking deep breaths. I nodded and my mind wandered back to Aquaria. "We will never-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 381 17
Miz Brianna Cracker lives in severe poverty, her only home being the dark iniquitous streets of Rome, but when she encounters the princess that rules...
6K 274 23
The sequel to " Distorted Memories | Miz Cracker X Aquaria" Aquaria's life flipped all the way around, and it seems like Cracker truly was her life...
16.7K 759 28
"𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑰 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒅. 𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔...
579K 14.1K 56
Two strangers. Two broken hearts. Will destiny let them meet? Are they meant to last forever? Or will they be just a chapter from each other's book? ...