✩☠ Distorted Memories | Miz C...

By GiantSizeEntity

Sequel to 'Distorted Thoughts | Miz Cracker X Aquaria" They escaped their nightmare but will they ever recove... More

In Perfection
I Won't Forget You
I'm Not Coming
Rock-A-Bye
What I Never Told You
Just Another Day With You
Mother's Love
The Universe Knows
Apologies Won't Fix Me
Forgive Me
That Day
Lost My Mind
Lord I'm Fine
Maybe In Time
You'll Want To Be Mine
It's The Dawn, You'll See
Our Happy Days/ Money Won't Get There
Melancholy Hymns
Come Home To Me
I'll Find You
Everything I Need
The Beginning
NOTE

Angel's Call

295 15 14
By GiantSizeEntity

WARNING: extreme triggering content, which i wont say what it is specifically because i dont wanna ruin the story :( but please be aware! 

Aquaria

I yawned, waking up to the sight of Cracker's naked back to me, her skin glistening in the rays of the sun. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, spooning her in a tight warm hug. I inhaled the smell of her hair and the smell of the morning, the two mixed was like actual heaven. I must have died. And--of course-- how the sun's rays reflected on her white skin, and how the room was dusty and bleak yet so bright and vibrant, making it seem so peaceful and quiet. I hated the night, I never used to, but my mother made the night so pretty and so important to me, but now she's gone the night is just evil, and even with Cracker with me, it still feels like something is always gonna be lingering over me. The daylight was different, it was so happy and so loving, it reminded me of Cracker and her love. I felt her shuffle in my arms, I loosened my grip and she turned around, her angelic face inches from mine. Her lips were parted slightly, showing her cute two front teeth. I placed my thumb on her bottom lip and trailed it down slowly and gently to her chin and under her jaw, feeling her warm skin in my hand. I traced her jawline, admiring how perfect it was, and how much she reminded me of myself.

She hummed and her eyelids fluttered open, her blue orbs dilating at the sight of me. A smile spread across her lips and she yawned, letting out a cute squeak.

"Hi baby girl," I circled her cheek with my finger and she giggled.

"Hi Aqua," She buried her face in the crook of her arm and made hard but gentle eye contact with me.

"Did you have pretty dreams?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was about you." She mumbled. "You and I were in this strange boat, on an ocean that was rainbow, and the sky was violet!"

"Sounds about right," my hands traced her ribs feeling the soft texture of her skin change at each bone, she murmured and beamed. I simply giggled and heard her cackle a sweet laugh.

---

It was lunchtime, and me and Miz sat watching a reality TV show on the sofa. I couldn't hear the sound well considering Cracker was munching and crunching on a bag of chips. It didn't annoy me; she was adorable no matter what she did. I reached for one but she pulled the bag away.

"These are mine!" She squeaked, scrunching her pointy nose.

"I'm the prettiest!"

"Are you!?" She said, pretending to sound shocked.

"I'm kidding! You are! But please gimme one!" I put my hands together in a praying gesture and she laughed, taking out a chip and putting it into my hungry mouth. I nibbled and she giggled at me, how childish it was. It crunched within the force of my teeth, and she took out another, I opened my mouth once I finished the last, and bit down with my eyes closed, hearing a loud crunch. I rested my head on her shoulder, hearing her laugh.

"You're my baby girl now," She laughed and quickly straddled me, her lower body pushing hard against mine, kissing me and cupping my cheeks in her warm hands. Her tongue danced with mine but was soon halted by her pulling away and staring at me straight in the eye.

"I don't wanna be your baby!" I faked a whine and she snickered.

"Well tough luck, you are now." She said sternly. I let out an unusually high pitched whine.

"I wanna watch TV! This is my favourite part!" I looked past her body, fixing my eyes on the TV screen. She grabbed my hair and forced my head back.

"Do as I fucking tell you-" She snapped coldly, pulling on my hair in her tight fist. My heart was in my throat, I was terrified of her sudden change in tone. 

"C-Cracker?" I gasped and she giggled a sweet laugh.

"Why are you scared, baby?" She bit her nail and closed her eyes, making me smile slightly at the very attractive sight.

"I was just kind of--taken back by your sudden change in mood." I blinked and she laughed.

"So I'm good at being dominant!?" She beamed and pushed herself off me, flumping back onto the sofa.

"Well, definitely-" I twirled an anxious finger in my smooth hair and she raised her shoulders and smiled, her bright grin screaming pure joy.

"Well, that's good to know!" She said proudly. I looked back at the screen, realising I had missed my favourite part.

"Aw man!" I folded my arms and heard Cracker laugh. "It's not funny!" I groaned angrily and grabbed a pillow, hitting her on the shoulder with all my strength, only to have her laugh harder. I growled and hit her again, making her squeak in shock. She covered her head with her hands and curled into a ball. "Ha! Who's laughing now!?" I teased and grabbed her sides, pulling her onto my lap and tickling her frantically, hearing her squeal and squirm in my grip.

"Stop!" She laughed and screamed, only making me desperate to tickle her more. I was gasping for breath at how hard I was laughing! She was so helpless, anyone would be if ticklish and someone knew that was your weakness...

"Take that, you super cutie!" I leaned down and nibbled her ear, giving her a rest. She panted for breath, melting into my embrace.

"Okay! You win!" She muffled. I chuckled and sat up straight, feeling her body rest on mine.

"Of course I win, I'm Aquaria." I smiled smugly and changed the channel, hearing Cracker's adorable giggle below me.

"Well, I'm Cracker, and I will get my revenge!" She stood up swiftly and skipped over to her sewing machine.

"Hm? You gonna finish the dress?"

"Soon!" She chirped, doing a little twirl and smiling at me. I bit my lip and scanned her perfect body, admiring her and every little movement she made. "I really wanna go out! Like to the park or something!" She crouched down and picked up a cushion.

"Well, we can go!" I forced myself to avert my eyes back to the screen; why were her skirts so short--?

"Really?" She bounced, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Of course! Just wear something else other than that dress! The skirt is too short!"

"My mom made me this!" She looked down at her skirt and pouted.

"When?" I asked, folding my arms.

"Um--When I was about 16? Or maybe 15--" she looked up and I felt my jaw drop.

"Cracker! You need new clothes! We can go shopping, I have practically all the money in the world so." I shrugged, feeling a sense of pride inside of me. She frowned and placed a hand on her bicep.

"Well, I love my mom's clothes, she puts so much love into them, and I don't care how old they are!"

"I know Crackie, I never said you should stop wearing them!" I stood up and bounced on my tip toes happily. 

"Well, as long as my mother can come too!" She said quickly and dashed out, going to find Bobbie. 

---

Miz

I ran up the stairs and knocked on my mother's room frantically, hearing a cute groan of annoyance.

"Mommy! mommy! Can we pleeeaaassse go to the shopping mall!" I was bouncing erratically on my toes. I saw the door open and I saw my mother smiling down at me, but she was slightly frustrated, I could tell; she had dark circles under her eyes and she looked so depressed, but I never noticed. "Mom! Pleeaase!" 

"Cracker, I thought you wanted time to think after yesterday?"

"W-Well, I have thought! And-and I don't care, I just really wanna go to the mall!" I squealed and heard my mother's half-laugh.

"Can't believe you're letting go of what happened so fast. Like it doesn't matter at all." She grieved, her cold expression making my excitement drain out of me.

"W-What are you talking about?" I twiddled my thumbs and she scoffed.

"You can go to the mall. Have fun." She slammed the door in my face, making me jump back. 

"Mom! What's wrong?" I said in distress, I tried to open the door but it was locked, "Lemme' in!" I whined, pushing myself into the door with all my might. "Mommy! I'm sorry if what I did hurt you! I was just tired, and-" 

"Cracker?" Aquaria called to me, halfway up the stairs.

"Aquaria, my mom won't let me in!" I sniffled, pushing harder.

"Why?" She furrowed her brows in confusion, walking over to me.

"U-Uhm-" 

"Bob?" Aquaria knocked. "Bob!?" She stepped back and gave the door a mighty kick, breaking the lock and giving us access. I swallowed and marched in, seeing my mother lying down peacefully, wrapped in her blankets. I smiled and jumped onto the bed, hearing a small groan of pain.

"Cracker, just leave me." She croaked, her voice broken and shaky.

"Mommy, I'll never leave you. I love you!" I lied next to her and hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry for what I did, I just want to forget it and live happily with you and Aqua!"

"Go away," she said bleakly. 

"Cracker-" I heard Aquaria comment, making my head turn to face her. She held a weird small orange container in her hand that had a white label around it and a white cap. 

"What's that? Candy!?" I smiled and she shook her head slowly, inspecting it.

"Cracker, please leave now-" My mother shuffled and turned to face me with wet eyes. I didn't know why, but she never looked so peaceful and stunning; it was her eyes and lips, how they were so glossy and the way she looked at me, each glance was full of passion and love. 

"Why? I wanna stay here with you?" I held her hand and she squeezed it tightly. Her eyelids closed and a smile spread across her lips.

"I love you." She whispered, making my heart sink.

"Mom?" 

"Cracker, stay here!" Aquaria said in a panic, before rushing out and her feet stomped down the stairs. I swallowed and began to panic; I didn't know what was happening, was Aquaria getting some food?

"Mommy, I love you too!" I giggled and her smile faded, and her hand lost its grip on mine. She must be super tired. I sat in silence, staring at her form, a sudden ray of light peeked through the curtains and shone on her-- making her dark skin look almost gold. She was so beautiful, and it was truly a sublime moment. I smiled happily and awaited for Aquaria to come back; a few birds began to sing outside, the ray of light got brighter and I placed a hand over my eyes. The moment was destroyed by Aquaria storming back up. "Aqua-"

"Cracker! We have to go now, the ambulance is coming."

"W-What!?" I said with fear. 

"Your mother overdosed on sleeping pills---she has to go to a hospital!" 

"W-What does that mean?" I darted my eyes agitatedly around the room, feeling my heart rate rising.

"Cracker, I'm so sorry! But please--" She grabbed my wrist and tried to pull me off the bed, but I was screwed in place; I am never leaving my mother.

"No! Get off! Tell me what that means!" I ordered, closing my eyes tightly, clenching the fabric of the duvet in fury.

"Your mother--she--" Aquaria searched for words, but the sound of sirens echoed in the air. "They are here already!? Okay, just please stay! I'll go talk to them." She ran back out breathlessly, leaving me in complete shock and panic. I looked back down at my mother's face, and I leaned down, placing two fingers in the crook of her neck, not feeling any pulse; it was still, and her body grew cold. 

"Mommy!" I covered my mouth and pressed my head against hers. "Wake up! Please!" I shook her, but it didn't feel like I was shaking a person, it just felt like I was shaking an object full of flesh and bone. I screamed and held her in my arms, hoping that I would wake to her voice cooing me after another nightmare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 3.5K 57
I will probably not update this story anymore, sorry! Highest Ranking: #1 in Creepypasta Lemons 💕😭 Request is closed :)
579K 14.1K 56
Two strangers. Two broken hearts. Will destiny let them meet? Are they meant to last forever? Or will they be just a chapter from each other's book? ...
1K 50 6
Katya discovers she may have a ghost in her new apartment. Will she finally able to make her long time wish come true?
6.3K 214 14
Aquaria wakes from a nightmare. She knows the only person who can truly save her now would be Cracker. CONTINUED FROM A ONESHOT IN MY ONESHOTS BOOK...