Arrogancy Vs Attitude - Abhig...

By crazymahiz

The word hate is they have for each other from childhood.... They argue, fight, spit venoms, quarrel whenever... More

The fighter cocks on Board...
Prologue....
Cast intro...
1. The wedding which marked the new beginning...
2. The Angry birds....
3. Will time change everyone's character??
4. Tit for tat...
5. King & Queen of Arrogancy & Attitude...
6. The terror meet...
7. Is it fair???
8. Roaring bulls....
9. The unbelievable twist ....
10. Never dare to mess up with me.......
11. Who is at fault???
12. The new innings....
13. Dnt mess up....
14. Trapping the arrogant fuggy....
15. Confidence Vs Ego....
16. Unexpected happenings....
17. Your tricks wont work on me..
18. Hatred??? Care??? Love???
19. Is our chemistry starts to work???
20. Twisty turn of events...
21. Feelings and pooled up emotions...
22. Don't ever imagine like that...
23. Truth always sucks...
24. Her closeness is affecting me badly
25. Is love a curse or a boon???
26. Wrong decisions can spoil happiness....
The dare game...
27. Lost love or Refound love...
28. Life messed up because of love...
29. Love will find it's way...
30. Is she really my fuggy ???
Unexpected happy moments...
31. Live for your happiness....
32. Love can do woรฑders....
33. Fuggy... Fuggy... Oh my cookie....
34. The cold war inside the hearts...
35. The answer to my wedding...
36. Unexpected happened... Will it create rift???
37. Facing the worst situation of my life...
38. I will never forgive you...
39. Hold on to your stupidity...
40. We're peculiar and unique ....
41. Lucky is the girl who is going to marry him...
42. I will follow you, all my life...
43. You are my stress buster...
44. Mesmerized on her angelic smile...
45. It pains my heart...
46. Good to have a honest enemy than a faking friend...
47. I've made a biggest decision to save pragya's dignity...
48. The wild lioness in a Lion's den...
49. The deepest love is often hidden...
50. You should make a woman to get angry, if you wish her to love you...
51. Your ignorance made me silent, which shows my pain and hurt...
52. Pure love is unsaid.... Words are not enough to express it..
53. If love is a petal, I will send you a flower...
54. Couples who fight too much are really in love....
56. The worst meeting, which triggers my anger...
57. Attitude King is jailed by the Arrogant Queen...
58. We are destined to become soulmates (Part 1)
58. We are destined to become soulmates (part 2)
59. (Part 1) The wedding mastis of the Arrogant King & Attitude Queen...
59. (Part 2) The wedding mastis of the Arrogant King & Attitude Queen...
60. Fuel your life with trust and love... (Last chapter)
My heart beats fast on seeing your happiness... (Bonus chapter)
(Epilogue - Part 1) I don't want our fights to end till eternity..
(Epilogue - Part 2) I don't want our fights to end till eternity..

55. Like our non-stop fights, our love is also unstoppable...

1K 171 263
By crazymahiz

Love means to have a worst argument with you and realize the fact that I can argue a lot to have you in my life always...

Our love is sharpened by our fights and strengthened with our care...

Behind all our stupid fights and worthless arguments, lies our hidden love and possesiveness on each other....

💮💮💮💮💮

Pragya quickly wears the earrings and check herself in the mirror, whether she is looking great or not.. She blows a kiss to herself admiring her beauty and a teasy smirk errupts in her face unknowingly, to flaten Abhi with her looks...

She giggles on seeing Abhi's photo as if saying that how long he is going to run away from her and its not far that he had to surrender  to her one day and convey his love for her... She picks up her wallet and mobile and carefully checks everything inside the flat and locks the flat door....

Pragya is completely startled as she hears a big, thunderous sound of the door being locked harshly in the opposite side... What makes Pragya to gasp in shock is that, she hears a slapping sound, followed by a shrilling cry of a girl... Pragya doesn't know how to react and she is about to knock the door to see who they are...

But the continuous buzzing sound of her phone really made her to back off and she runs hurriedly and took the lift... She couldn't control her laughter as Abhi is messaging her with some really good (bad) words and threatened to leave her, if she didn't reach the car within five minutes....

Pragya makes a teasing smile when she nears the car... However hard she tries, she couldn't control her laughter on seeing the angry avatar of Abhi, who is fuming like a volcano and is killing pragya with his looks...

Pragya shruggs her shoulders, showing off her attitude and gets inside the car... She pulls Abhi's cheeks all of a sudden and blows a flying kiss startling Abhi to the core....

Pragya: Aww.... My baby monkey is looking so cute like an angry bird... 😂😂😂😂😂...  Such a cutie pie, you are Abhi.... You don't know how to get angry too.... Be smart enough and learn  from your fuggy....

Pragya lifts her fake collars and shows her tongues out, irking him to the core... Abhi grits his teeth angrily and starts the car harshly making pragya to jerk up....

Pragya: Arrey... Cool down monkey... Why this much anger??? Poor car is crying on seeing your silly anger na... Shall I give water to cool you, baby monkey...

Abhi: Dont irritate me, devil... How long I've been waiting for you?? Am I looking like a driver to you??? You took  long time to dress up and is way too casual to come down and annoying me too much...

Don't you know, we are having a biggest meeting today and we need to meet our Partner Richard and the formal meet with the employees too... Remember this is going to be our  first step towards our biggest and long term dream....

Stop being childish, fuggy... We are here for an important business deal and if anything wrong happens, I will kill you... Haan.... What's the need for this much styling, make up and all.... You are doing too much fuggy....

Pragya: Woha... You, idiot monkey is talking too much... Cut down all your craps or you won't be having tongue to talk Mr. Driver... Who asked you drive the car??? You only become the driver on your own... Mr. Angry wala Driver, did I ask you to give off to the driver???

I can't come just like that you stupid monkey... Remember, we are going to attend a big meeting and I'm the one who is going to do the presentation.... Isn't it needed that I have to look presentable to impress them???

Abhi scowls and grits his teeth and concentrates in his driving... But his inner self is mocking him, as he is failing miserably before his fuggy and his angry performance didn't worked out at all....

Abhi's pov.: Seriously, you queen of devils ... Impress my foot 😤😤😤😤😤.... You are taking my breath away and I'm damn sure, I'm going to boil in possessiveness and burn everyone to ashes in my jealousy...

Are you looking presentable fuggy???? Goddddd.... All men gonna drool on you... Poor me... Gonna die in jealousy and I have to find chances to protect you from their bad looks... 😱😱😱😱... Why is  this happening with me alone.... Aargh.... I just hate all the men folks around me....

Idiot Abhi... This is the result of loving a gorgeous girl like Pragya... Huh... Today all the worst things going to happen and this fuggy gonna smash my head for sure... God... I beg you... Please control me or else I will die as a virgin, as this fuggy will kill me mercilessly...

Abhi is talking non stop thinking that he is talking to his inner self... But poor soul is completely confused after seeing Pragya's breath taking look and is blabbering everything aloud without his knowledge too... Pragya is smiling with a heavy blush and she tries hard not to kiss Abhi and made him to get dumbstruck again....

💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi and Pragya are welcomed grandly by the staffs of the company, as they are going to do the partnership with them... After the usual greetings, site visit and staff meeting, the owner of the company Mr. Richardson is happily chit chatting with Abhi and pragya.....

Abhigya along with Richardson is working together for a long time to crack a big deal with an internationally famous company... If they tie up with them, Mehra group of companies will reach greater heights and this is the main reason for the visit of Abhi and pragya to US....

The meetings are scheduled in six phases and the presentations are being splitted by Abhi and Pragya.... Abhi wants the first presentation to be done by Pragya, as he knows his girl's capabilities very well and he is very confident that they will crack the deal for sure....

As expected, Pragya is very confident to face the investors and she elegantly presented the informations needed by them.... Abhi just can't sit simply and he is drooling shamelessly on his fuggy and is feeling really proud of her confidence and talents.....

Pragya takes a deep breath and finishes off the presentation and switches of her laptop.... A pin drop silence prevails in the meeting room.... Pragya's breath hitched and her heart beats are raising rapidly as none said anything and is sitting silently....

Pragya couldn't figure out what's going on and she couldn't understand anything with their facial expressions too.... Pragya turns towards Abhi and she sighed in relief as Abhi showed thumbs up to her and asked her to smile, as they will surely win....

Pragya's lips curved to a bright smile as all the investors stood up and clapped their hands, congratulating pragya and praised her that she did a wonderful job... Abhi and pragya are elated and they are flying in happiness as they agree to sign the deal and looking forward for the further presentations too....

Happiness is beyond its peak... Abhi and Pragya  hugged each other tightly, as they are in cloud nine.... They congratulated each other happily.... They called their family and informed about the happy news and Abhi asked them to share this news with their staffs too...

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Days were rolling on without minding about anyone or anything.... Love is overflowing between Abhi and Pragya but they have glued up their lips not to utter their love and want the other to initiate the move first.... Their behaviours, actions and their doings clearly explains that they are madly in love with each other....

One such day....

Pragya is sulking, whining and complaining to Aaliya, Sid, Purab and Bulbul, who are having a video call with Pragya....

Aaliya: What is this Pragya??? Why are you whining like this???? You know about my chottu na... He is scared of you... So, he is not uttering the golden words to you...

Pragya: No aaliya bhabhi... Your idiot brother is doing too much... Don't know, when I'm going to pounce on him... Tell me, bhabhi... What's the need for this two room flat... All my plans got flopped because of this and these two bhais have helped him...

Sid: Pragya... I swear... I didn't do anything.... I just said the name of this place only... Ask this purab, he only choose the flat....

Purab: How ungrateful of you Sid... You are pushing to face my death na... Pragya... I'm innocent... I just got the contact number of the building owner alone.... It's Abhi, who chose the flat and looked after all the arrangements....

How can I do such thing to you Pragya??? Me and sid are your partners in crime na... We backed off from the trip, only for your happiness and to send you two alone... How can we do a thing to separate you two ???

Bulbul: Everyone keep quiet.... We can't change the things happened na... Give some ideas to Pragya di to woo Abhi jiju..

Pragya: Bulbul 😤😤😤😤... If you say like seducing Abhi  and all, I will surely kill you... That monkey is thinking great of himself and annoying me too much... Say some nice plans to make that dumbo to say his love to me...

Aaliya: Pragya... You are scaring us... Wait, let me think...  Idea... 🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇... Do like this... It will work out....

Pragya: Bhabhi... Will it work out???

All encourages Pragya to do as they said.... Pragya reluctantly agrees and she is startled as Abhi entered her room all of a sudden... But, she felt relieved as he didn't heard their talks at all... They all chit chatted with Abhi and they discussed about the next phase of meetings and presentations too....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Pragya started early to home on that day, as she is suffering from severe head ache and Abhi asked the driver to drop her home, as he is busy in some work commitments.... Pragya is super pissed as Abhi is calling her non stop...

Pragya: Stop calling me again and again, Abhi... You are annoying me too much, monkey... I'm not going and don't trouble me again... You are exaggerating too much and is worrying, as if I'm in ill health...

Abhi: When will you listen to me, devil... You are not at all fine... I'm worried that you shouldn't get fever and all... Please fuggy... For my sake, go and check with the doctor... If the meeting is not there, I would have joined you...

Please.... Please... Go to the doctor.. I won't trouble you again... Just go once... Then only, I will be relieved and can concentrate in my work.... Do it na...

Pragya sighs: Alright... Now a days, you are turning like a mumma...
Too much bossy, strict, giving lot of advices, blah blah blah... Huh... I don't know, how am I going to manage you all my life..

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂😂... That's not my problem... Get used to it... This is Abhi's care on you... Enjoy all your life.. Go and meet the doctor... I will try to come soon.... Don't cook anything... I will order food for us ... Take rest... I will use the spare keys okay...

Pragya smiles and cuts the call... Her whole self is feeling happy with the way Abhi is showing his love to her.... She is overwhelmed with Abhi's care on her and she thanks god for bringing Abhi in her life....

💜💜💜💜💜

Pragya checks with the doctor and she gets her prescription and walked towards the pharmacy... She is startled as she is about to dash on à Pregnant lady.... Pragya holds the lady carefully and made her to sit in the near by chair....

Pragya: Are you okay madam??? You are fine right...

Lady: Yeah... I'm okay... Thanks for helping me....

Pragya: Give your prescriptions, I will get it for you...

Pragya gets the medicines and comes near the pregnant lady... She is startled as she finds the lady talking (in mobile) in her own mother tongue and is crying in between too... Pragya nears her and touched her shoulder and the lady feels happy on hearing their mother tongue....

Pragya introduces herself with the lady and hands over her card and ask her to call anytime, if she needs any help... The girl only said her name as Honey and asked her to give some time to open up her problems to her....

Both Pragya and Honey are not aware that they are staying in the near by flats only and Honey is none other than the poor PA of Arjun singh, who is in his clutches for a long time and is pregnant now.....

Pragya, who is aware of some issues in the opposite flat is not aware that Arjun and Honey are only staying there.... Even Abhi made all his ways to find the inmates of the flat but they couldn't find out anything as no one is aware of them and the owner too is not available, as he is on vacation.....

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi enters the building and he spots a familiar person moving opposite side in the car... He couldn't see clearly who it is and he pats in head thinking that he must be hallucinating.... Abhi didn't have a single doubt of Arjun, as he stays in a far away city... Abhi is not aware that Arjun has shifted to this place long back....

Abhi enters the flat hurriedly and places the food packets in the dining table.... He enters pragya's room and spots her curled up like a ball, covered completely in a blanket... Abhi frowns as she is having fever and is mumbling in her sleep...

Abhi quickly freshen up and enters Pragya's room with a tray containing medicines, soup, bread and hot water.... Much to Pragya's protest, Abhi forcefully feeds her and threatens her to have medicine....

Pragya: I hate you Dracula.... You are annoying me too much...

Abhi: Shut up... Not a word more... Fingers on your lips...  Don't whine like a baby.... Day by day, you are becoming like a kid and is not at all listening to me... Who the hell asked you to pounce on the icecreams like that....

Pragya pouts: I just have only 5, Abhi....

Abhi yells : Five is less for you, haan... Priya angel told me already that you have sinus issues... But you are stubborn to have ice creams ... See, now you are sick and eating my head....

Pragya: No one asked for your help... I can take care of myself...

Abhi: Stop showing attitude to me... I know how you will take care of yourself... You will throw the tablets in the dustbin and pour the soup in basin na... You can't escape from me... Remember, you are my responsibility and you should obey me, okay...

Pragya: Khadooos... Monster.... Dracula.. Monkey king.. 😤😤😤😤😤... Grrr.... Let me get well soon and I will fight with you more.... You are annoying me...

Abhi: Now too you are fighting with me only... Enough of your silly rants... Stop your non stop radio.... Be a bad girl. Okay okay... Good girl and sleep okay...

Pragya nods her head and Abhi made Pragya to lay comfortably on the pillow and covers her with duvet... Abhi kisses her forehead and asked her to sleep... Pragya holds Abhi's wrist and asked him to be with her till she sleeps..

Abhi sits near Pragya and caress her head gently... Pragya snuggles closer to Abhi and drifted to a deep slumber... Abhi admires the sleeping Pragya and is looking at her for a long time and he too drifted to sleep, after a tiresome day..
....

Pragya is highly annoyed and irritated as Abhi has troubled her too much in the name of his care.. Though pragya acted as if she is not liking it, She is very happy as no one has took care of her like that.. She calls Aaliya and Bulbul in between and shares her happiness with them..

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Its been more than 25 days, since Abhi and Pragya are in US.. They are way too busy in their works, meetings, Site visits, Clients and investors meet ups and all.. Their schedule is way too tight and they are running behind it without having time to breath too..

However busy they are too, Pragya insisted to have only home made food and she cooks and packs their food to office.. In between, . pragya never fails to send the coffee whenever Abhi needs it.. Abhi too helps pragya while cooking and both were very comfortable with each other and spend their time together happily....

Their bonding gets stronger and stronger and their love on each other is growing a lot with the passing days.. But, not to forget their never ending fights and arguments and the family is too tired to hear their silly complaints and arguments via video calls.. The elders were really worried of their fights and prays to god to give some sense to them and unite them soon..

In the mean time, Bulbul too is blessed with a baby girl and Abhi and Pragya felt really bad as they couldn’t go and meet the new born girl.. Their full time shopping is dedicated to buy baby stuffs and they buy things also for the unborn baby of Aaliya too..

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Abhi and Pragya’s trip got extended from one month to three months as the investors are highly impressed with their working style and they came up with some more projects and asked them to do a working model in US itself.. After a discussion with family and staffs, Abhi and Pragya agreed to do it and extended their trip and Sid and Purab assured their help too..

One such day, Abhi’s friend
Mr. Parker has invited Abhi and Pragya for a party and it’s arranged by  Abhi’s partner Mr. Richardson to announce the success of their deals.. As Richardson and Parker are cousins, Parker took up the responsibility and it’s a surprise party for Abhi and Pragya to congratulate them..

Pragya is shimmering in her long frock and drinking the juice given by Mr. Parker.. Abhi has just went to meet some Investors and Pragya is just chillaxing near the pool and is little bit far away from the party area... She is admiring the place happily and she dashes with someone and the juice in her hands slips off and spoils the suit of the man standing near her..

Pragya makes an oops reaction and feels really sorry for spoiling his suit.. She lifts up her eyes to ask sorry and her eyes turns dark on seeing Arjun standing near her with a mischievous smirk in his face..

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

So, what’s going to happen next???

What will happen between Arjun and Pragya???

Will Abhi comes there in correct time and spots Arjun???

Will honey be saved from Arjun’s clutches???

Will Abhi and Pragya confess their love and gets married???

Keep guessing and stay tuned..

As usual came up with a long update of 3300+ words..

Don’t forget to cast your votes and pen down your views, reviews, inline comments and comments without fail..

👋👋👋👋👋

A
Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off..

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 5.9K 35
Winner of Best Chicklit story in Abhigya awards 2018.... He is a Terror and Terrific man.... She is a Bubbly, Bold and Daring girl.... An unknown cir...
10.1K 1.4K 10
Winner of Second Prize in Best short story in Abhigya awards 2018.. He is a rockstar... She is a rockstar.... Both are poles apart... They are arch r...
52.5K 2.1K 22
UNEDITED. แด˜ส€แด€แด„สœษช-- ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐‘๐€๐‚๐‡๐ˆ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐€ ๏ฟฝ...
48.1K 3.3K 23
Winner of Best Humor story in Abhigya awards 2018... He is a rockstar... She is a typical village girl... He hates city life and carves for real love...