Her Kookie (LisKook FF)

By masalatan

"His love just feels like a boomerang that never comes back to him..." A Story of Love That Grew Between Two... More

Characters and Backstory
1. We!
2. Brainwash
3. Still Friends?
4. Best Friends Forever
5. A New Bond
6. Photographs
7. Take Care of You
8. Timberlands and Shopping
9. Special Chapter: 27.03.2018
10. Euphoria
Author's Note
11. Blooper
12. Getaway
13. Boomerang
14. Begin
15. The First Night
16. Banana Milk Smoothie
17. Touches
19. Mine
20. Temptations
Tag and Rant (A/N)
21. Aloha!
22. Haweewee
23. Danger
24. Forts
25. New Chapter...
26. Fireworks
27. Be Strong...
28. Get Through...
29. Smiles
30. Happy Ever After
Special Chapter: 01.09.2023

18. Revealed

4.7K 117 64
By masalatan

3rd Person POV

He softly smiled as he wrapped his arm over her stomach, moving her form closer to his.

Her back snuggling into his chest as he rests his head behind her.

Her eyes slowly blinked open, and shut back again upon feeling his lips tenderly press against the bareness of her shoulder and brushing up her neck.

"Morning, love." His breezy voice whispered into her ear.

The muscles in her cheeks could not help but automatically react to his voice.

"Morning, Kookie." She smiled groggily, letting the memories they shared last night come to her mind.

Their bodies stayed against each other like that for quite some time, as they let themselves adjust to the brightness reflecting from the walls of the room.

After a while, Lisa tiredly sat herself up, as his hand got dragged with the movement of her body.

She leaned her head back, eyes shut and eyebrows slightly furrowing.

He noticed her expression , and let his hand caress her bare back. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

She gingerly scoffed at his question, turning her head to look back at his lying body, "Do you think I am after the Jeon Jungcock situation?"  

He silently chuckled with her before saying "I'm so sorry Lisa... ".

She looked back yet again, "Don't be... I'll never regret it..."

After a bit, he got out of bed and gently scooped her with the sheets still covering her.

"What are you doing, Kookie?" She asked inevitably surprised by his adorable action, grasping onto his shoulders.

"Helping you with a nice and warm shower." 

"Together?"

"Together."

He let her legs drop down right under the shower. Toes curling at the coldness of the ceramic tiles.

His hand slipped from around her waist, extending to the tap, letting the water fall from above.

The sheets were no longer on her.

The warmth from the trickles of water felt like it could cure the pain of a thousand years.

She closed her eyes and faced upwards, letting the heat soak into her skin.

The water dripping down her hair softly.

His concerned eyes left hers and went down to her neck and chest. 

He looked back up at her, moving the wet tress stuck onto the softness of her skin. "Lisa I-"

"Don't say sorry again!" She smirked with her eyes still closed, that flashed open right after. 

She raised her hand, cupping it around his neck. Her thumb caressing the purple spot she planted on. "I gave you a few hickeys too..."

Still perplexed at how she knew what he was thinking, all he managed to do was chuckle.

"Besides..." She said squeezing some shower gel onto her palm. "This was just our first. Now that we have experience... we'll know what to do the next time..." She said grinning bashfully.

All he could do was look down at her in amusement. Her sounding like this... 

He held her palm, rubbing his against hers. "I'll do it for you..." He said as the soapy liquid transferred onto his hands.

His palm slid across her neck, swerving to her back, as he moved even closer to her.

Only steam surrounding the two bodies. The water was long gone...

"I swear if it weren't for the soreness... we'd probably be having shower sex right now..." She burst into laughter.

He could not restrain himself either, letting both of them giggle in each other's arms.

Jungkook absolutely loved it when she never held back with her words. This is nothing different for him...

He just wants her to feel free with him.

He just wants her to feel no restrictions when with him.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Later in the evening

"Hey Lis~~" He cooed looking down at her face as she lies on his lap.

She turned her head to look up at him, "Hmm?"

"Are you not hungry?" He softly asked, playing with her hair.

"To be honest..." She maneuvered herself, lying on her back, so she could look up at him more clearly. "There's so much I could stuff in my mouth right now..."

An evident smirk planted itself on Jungkook's face. "Like..."

"..."

"..."

"OH MY GOD! NO KOOKIE!" Lisa blurted realizing what he was thinking. She covered her face out of embarrassment.

Her reaction was priceless for him.

It gets him crazy how she takes the lead sometimes and then becomes all shy for the other times.

*ding dong*

"Huh?" Both of them sit up wondering who it could be at this time.

"I'll get it..." Jungkook says getting up and walking towards the door.

Lisa instinctively followed him out of curiosity.

He held the door knob gently twisting it.

"SURPRISE!" A plethora of recognizable faces greeted them at the door.

"Oh my God! What~~~"Jungkook and Lisa stood next to each other grinning from cheek-to-cheek.

It had been a while since they all met.

Chaeyoung quickly went to give Lisa a tight hug. "We came with piz-", but stopped in her words, noticing something.

"I think the two of you didn't tell us something." She crossed her arms looking at the two simultaneously, making everyone else's gaze focus on them.

"You guys did it!" Taehyung suddenly cheered out loud, hugging Hoseok next to him, who looked extremely happy as well.

"Shit!" Lisa mumbled covering her face with her hands yet again. Meanwhile, Jungkook stood there with his eyes wide open, not knowing how to react.

. . . . . . . . . . .

"Wahh! Jungkookie is all grown up... he confessed first!" Jin gaudily praised the maknae.

"Finally! We're so happy for the two of you!" Hoseok let out with excitement.

"So all these weeks passed and none of you cared to let us know..." Jimin deadpanned in betrayal.

"This is what we got for all the efforts we put in through the years..." Yoongi shook his head disappointingly at Jungkook.

"Wait... what efforts?" Lisa asked, shifting her sight between Jungkook and the rest, eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Oh God Yoongi! She didn't know!" Jennie slightly hit his arm, widening her eyes at him.

"Oh well... cat's out of the box then..." Namjoon smiled, his dimples bringing themselves into view.

Taehyung sighed. "Remember when you were sick and Jungkookie got locked in with you? Jammed door?"

"You guys did that on purpose?"

"Yep!" Jimin smiled with his eyes.

"The truth and dare questions to Jungkook... the time we pushed the two of you for the wedding photos, and millions of other tries... we DID all that..." Hoseok proudly continued.

"The talk we had by the fire with you on that week-end getaway... that too..." Chaeyoung smiled as she told Lisa.

Lisa laughed widely finding out about all the things they all did for them.

She could not be any less thankful. It left her wondering why it took her so long to realize it...

"I wouldn't have found out about my feelings if it weren't for that talk..." She looked at them gratefully.

"We HAD to plan that getaway especially for the girls to talk with you..." Jin joined in.

"And it worked!" Jisoo haughtily exclaimed, giving a high-five to Jennie next to her.

"It worked veryyyy well from what your necks are telling us...." Taehyung sung out teasingly.

"Hyung, stop!" Jungkook blurted, trying to stop himself from smiling.

"Guys! Now that you all know... Can we eat that pizza pleeeease?" Lisa squealed trying to change the topic.

"Yes please! We are hungry right now!" Jisoo added rubbing her baby bump.

"Omo Jisoo unnie! The bump is much bigger now..." She smiled excitedly.

Jisoo tiredly nodded her head. "You might experience this too Lisa..."

"Unnie~~" Lisa shyly looked away, before having her eyes meet Jungkook's for a second.

"Ugggh... you guys talk... I'll have the pizza..." Taehyung interrupted grabbing a slice and stuffing it.

"Hahahahaha!!" 

A night well spent....

Filled with lots of laughter, pizza, and drinks.

They finally revealed what everyone already knew...

Only that it was officially known now...

And they all wished for nothing but everyone's happiness....

Author's Note (unedited)

NyongAn!

So now is when LisKook told everyone!

Imagine... smh

Anyway

Exams done. Holiday mode on. 

I have a month now, and I'll do my best to update consistently.

Please VOTE and COMMENT! Motivation Factor No.1

Keep BLINKing ARMYs!!

I Purple All of You! 보라해 !

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

AND NOOOOOOOOOOW

QUEENS ARE BACK!!

I have been HIT WITH THAT DDU DU DDU DU DDU!

W H A T  E V E N?

Everything about them

Everything about the songs

LIKE  AFSHDLKSDFIWRIWHBJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 384 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...
151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
430K 12K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
6.8K 475 23
๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ร— ๐Ž๐‚. ๐š‚๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š› : ๐’๐š๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  :) *read at your own risk*