Killing Time || larry

By gaysicle

••complete 2014•• harry and louis spend the summer together More

Preface
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen

Six

13.7K 752 691
By gaysicle

Harry isn't the party type. Has he been to a party? Yes. Did he have fun? Well...

Of course, it all seems different with Louis. The boy is pure happiness as he chats to Harry while fixing his hair. Just listening to Louis makes Harry feel excited and giddy. It's like every experience is a first when he does it with Louis because Louis just makes everything different.

They quickly finish getting ready and Harry leads Louis down his stairs and into his main hall. Louis just stands there while Harry tells his mom he's leaving. He reaches for his keys, but Louis' tiny hand stops him.

"No driving. I'll pay for the taxi," Louis tells him. Harry bites his lip, but nods in agreement. He'll probably want to drink so it makes sense that he leave his car at home. The other boy calls the taxi company and then they wait outside the house, the July air the perfect temperature.

"Please don't leave me when we arrive," Harry whispers out. The night is silent so his words are clear as if he yelled them. Louis looks up at him and smiles, bumping his hip with Harry's.

"I'm your date, of course I won't leave you," Louis reassures him. Harry relaxes immensely at the promise and patiently waits for the taxi. The two chat easily about the party and Louis' smile is infectious.

Eventually the taxi pulls up and the two boys jump in the back seat. The man smiles at them and Louis gives him the address to the house. It's in a classic suburban neighborhood and Harry establishes the rule they leave before the cops come.

Louis gives the taxi driver a $20 and then leaves the car. There's not too many people at the party yet and Harry lets out a relived sigh.

"Maybe the police won't show up," Harry whispers. Louis gives him an amused look and starts to walk.

"Probably not, but I'm hoping more people show up," Louis throws over his shoulder. Harry quickly catches up and they enter the house together. The chatter of people fills their ears as they walk into the main room.

"Louis Tomlinson! The party has officially started!" a clearly high guy cheers. Louis laughs and starts to walk over, but quickly grabs Harry's wrist before he goes.

"Having fun, Jeff?" Louis smirks as he plops down next to him on the ground. Harry follows suit and moves so he's against the other boy.

"So much fun, man. Who's the boy?" Jeff asks gesturing to Harry. Harry smiles shyly and awkwardly waves his hand.

"I'm Harry," Harry mumbles out and the guy tilts his head, examining the blushing boy.

"You go to our school. You're the kid that works on Yearbook," Jeff announces. Harry slowly nods his head and Jeff grins with pride.

"You should put more pictures of llamas in the yearbook this year," Jeff muses. Harry looks at Louis confusedly and Louis' biting his lip in amusement.

"Totally. Make a boarder full of llamas," Louis agrees. Harry just glares at him and Louis shrugs his shoulders, telling him to just go with it.

"Llamas are good..." Harry starts, "but I really like toucans."

Jeff's eyes go large and he smacks his hand on the ground. He's so high his eyes are glazed over and his pupils dilated.

"Like the guy from the Fruit Loops box! I love him," he tells them. The two boys look at each other, Jeff watching them grinning and Harry just stands up. Louis follows suit and the two walk away. Once they're father away Harry starts to laugh and Louis watches him happily.

"He's so high," Harry finally speaks. Louis nods his head, an amused smirk on his face.

"That he is. Do you want to smoke or no?" Louis asks. Harry shakes his head and Louis shrugs leading him into the kitchen. They grab a beer each and Louis jumps up on the counter, swinging his feet.

"You look good tonight by the way," he speaks up. Harry looks up at him, a small smile on his face. It's a special smile that he saves for just Louis and it's concerning, but Harry just can't seem to bring himself to care.

"Thanks. You look good too. Well, you always looks good, but you look especially good tonight," Harry rambles. Louis takes a gulp of his beer to keep from smiling too wide and Harry takes a gulp to hide his embarrassment.

"Thank you, Harold. Have-"

"Harry! Louis!" someone shouts. Both boys look over to see who interrupted Louis and Liam is standing in the doorway, looking hot and manly.

"Liam Payne. You are looking good my friend," Louis greets him. Liam does a fake twirl which makes Louis chuckle and Harry is kind of jealous at how well they get along.

"You look good too, Mr. Tomlinson. Trying to impress someone?" Liam asks, wiggling his eyebrows. He sneaks a quick glance over to Harry - who's shooting him a menacing glare - and then back to Louis.

"I'm always trying to impress someone," Louis tells him with a wink. Harry just sips at his beer, listening to the two boys talk easily back and forth.

"Where's Sophia?" Harry eventually cuts in.

"Not here yet," Liam replies and he turns back to Louis. Harry can see Louis' gaze linger on him longer than Liam's, but he turns to face the other boy too.

"Maybe you should go wait for her. Me and Harry are going to go mingle," Louis tells Liam. He jumps off the counter and grabs a full beer can before leading Harry away from Liam.

"Who should we talk to?" Louis asks. Harry scans the room and he sees Perrie in the corner. He knows she has a thing for his friend Zayn and she's always really polite.

"Perrie?" Harry suggests. Louis' eyes zoom in on her and he nods his head, already walking over.

"Ms. Edwards, you're looking beautiful this evening," Louis greets her formally. She laughs softly and smiles gently at the two boys.

"Why thank you. You look dashing yourself, Mr. Tomlinson. Clean yourself up for your date?" she replies back just as formally. Louis pulls Harry forward gently and wraps his arms around his waist.

"Of course. I want to make a good impression," Louis tells her. Perrie shakes her head and moves her blue eyes to Harry.

"Harry, you could do so much better than this dork," Perrie teases. Louis scoffs behind him and gently pulls Harry closer, making his heart pound.

"I don't know. You must admit he's kind of cute," Harry replies. Louis nods his head that's resting on Harry's shoulder and Harry gently moves his hands down to place on top of Louis.

"Maybe a tad bit," she smirks.

"Where's Zayn?" Louis blurts.

"Camping with his family. He'll be back Sunday," Perrie tells them. Louis hums in acknowledgment and Harry just slowly nods his head.

The three drift on to small talk; people from school, jobs, funny stories. Louis keeps his arms around Harry the whole time and Harry keeps one of Louis' hands in his.

He likes the way it feels to be wrapped in Louis' arms. He likes how he can feel his small puffs of laughter on his neck and how sometimes Louis will whisper small things in his ear. He feels comfortable being here with Louis. He doesn't care that people are looking at them and probably starting gossip. He enjoys this and that's all that matters.

"You want another beer, H?" Louis whispers in his ear. They've had about six each so Harry shakes his head gently and continues to lean into the other boy.

"You two are so cute," a girl comments. They turn to see Sophia watching them, Liam by her side. Perrie smiles at them and excitedly talks to Sophia when she moves to stand next to her. Liam stands beside the two that are wrapped up in each other.

"You two look awfully coupley," Liam remarks. Louis rubs his thumb over Harrys fingers and smiles happily.

"We're the hottest couple here," Louis tells him. Harry chuckles not bothering to correct Louis on them being a couple. Liam raises his brow at them.

"You can't be the hottest couple if you're not a couple," Liam argues. Louis shrugs carelessly.

"Too bad. We're the hottest," Louis tells him again.

"Whatever," Liam laughs. His attention turns to the girls and Harry turns in Louis' arms so he's facing the happy, glowing boy.

"What time should we leave?" Harry whispers. They're standing so close and Harry can see the green ring around Louis' pupil. His eyes are so pretty and Harry kind of loves them.

"12:30? Will your mom mind?" Louis asks. Harry can feel words puff against his lips and he must be more intoxicated than he thought because all he wants to do his kiss Louis.

"She won't care. We'll just be quiet when we go to bed. Do you want to share a bed?" Harry asks another question. Louis nods his head slowly and Harry notices the way his eyes slowly examine every part of his face.

"Can you two kiss already?" Liam's voice rings through, breaking their special bubble. Louis smirks and looks over his shoulder at Liam.

"Sure thing, pretty boy."

Then Louis is leaning in and Harrys heart is pounding in his chest. He's ready to kiss Louis and he can feel the tiny touch of Louis' lips against his. A little closer and they'll be kissing.

"Not now," Louis whispers out and Harry can feel the movement of his lips. Louis pulls away and looks back over at their small group of friends.

"You didn't kiss him!" Liam exclaims. Louis shrugs and starts to pull Harry away.

"I'm not going to give you the pleasure of watching us make out. Until next time," Louis says with a faux salut. The three just wave and Louis and Harry make their way to the front door.

The fresh air feels good in Harry's lungs and he listens as Louis calls the taxi company. He keeps thinking about how close they were to kissing and it makes his stomach erupt with butterflies. The taxi comes fast and within fifteen minutes the two are lying in Harrys bed.

"Thanks for being my date," Harry whispers. Louis looks over at him, his eyes crinkled from smiling.

"Anytime, sweetheart," Louis whispers back. He leans forward and places a small, sweet kiss to Harry's cheek.

It's not the kiss Harry was anticipating, but it was a kiss and he liked it all the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 3.2K 21
*COMPLETED*
... By Nookie

Fanfiction

6.4K 134 6
12K 709 61
Ziam Larry Niall
1.1M 54.4K 32
••complete 2014•• louis runs a gang and harry dates gang members