Sold to the gang leader

By musicisbae896

Madison a 18-year-old girl, just an average girl...except that her whole family is part of a gang that she di... More

Chapter ~1
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13 ~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~ Chapter 16~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~Chapter 18 ~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter Part 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~
~ Chapter 35 ~
~ Chapter 36 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
~ Chapter 48 ~
~ Chapter 49 ~
~ Chapter 50 ~
~ Chapter 51 ~
~ Chapter 52 ~
~ Chapter 53 ~
~ Chapter 54 ~
~ Chapter 55 ~
~ Chapter 56 ~
~ Chapter 57 ~
~ Chapter 58 ~
~ Chapter 59 ~
~ Chapter 60 ~
~ Chapter 61 ~
~ Chapter 62 ~
~ Chapter 63 ~
~ Chapter 64 ~
~ Chapter 65 ~
~ Chapter 66 ~
~ Chapter 67 ~
NOT AN UPDATE
Untitled Story Part
Untitled Part 69
~Chapter 70~
~Chapter 72~
~Chapter 73~
~Chapter 74~
~Chapter 75~
NOT AN UPDATE..THOUGH TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY WOULD BE SO COOL
~Chapter 76~
~Chapter 77~
~CHAPTER 78~
AUTHORS NOTE
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 80
~Chapter 81~
~Chapter 82~
~Chapter 83~
AUTHORS NOTE
~Chapter 84~
~Chapter 85~
SERIES???
~Chapter 86~
~Chapter 87~
~Chapter 88~
~Chapter 89~
~Chapter 90~
~Chapter 91~
AUTHOR'S NOTE
~Chapter 92~
~Chapter 93~
~Chapter 94~
~Chapter 95~
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~
~Chapter 96~
~Chapter 97~
Authors Note
~Chapter 98~
~Chapter 99~
~Chapter 100~
~Chapter 101~ Epilogue
PICTURES OF THE SON'S
OPINIONS???
BOOK TWO OF SOLD TO THE GANG LEADER
CHAPTER ONE OF BOOK 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE

~CHPATER 79~

5.2K 123 41
By musicisbae896

"Hello," Jace said.

"Can you come pick me up," I asked him.

"Yeah sure I'm just around the corner," he said.

"Okay," I said.

I hung up and he drove next to me and I got into the car, I switched places with him. 

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" he yelled when he saw my face.

"Is it bad," I mumbled.

"There is a fucking handprint on your face of cource it's bad Madi," he said.

"Did he do this to you," he asked me.

I nodded.

"Don't do anything about it, I don't need you guys getting hurt," I told him.

"Madi-"

"No just promise me," I said.

He sighed but nodded.

"Thanks," I said.

"So where do you live," he asked me.

"An hour from this place," I told him.

"And you reached here in 30 minutes...how," he asked me.

I looked at him and shook my head and looked back at the road.

We reached my apartment and we went up to the top floor, I put my key into the elevator and the doors opened. 

"Welcome to our home," I told him.

"Damn, this place is nice," he said.

"I know right," I said.

"I'll go put Adam down first for his nap than we will talk more about them," I told him.

He nodded. I put Adam in the bed and he fell asleep quickly. I went back outside and Jace was just sitting there on his phone. I sat next to him and he put his phone away.

Okay, let's just get this over with," I told him.

He nodded.

"They have been getting super close to each other, like always," Jace said.

I nodded.

"Why is it that he always go back to her no mater how much she ha done wrong or lied," I asked him.

"That's how it's always been, it's like every time she goes she implants something in him and then when she comes back he is attracted to him again," he said.

I stared at him, and he looked at me confused.

"OMG JACE! WHAT IF THAT DID HAPPEN?!" I yelled.

"Okay yeah she is a maniac..but I don't think she would go to that level of extreme...would she," he asked more of a question than a statement.

"I think she would," I said.

"Okay, okay let's sleep on this tonight and see if we still think that my crazy idea was possible," he said.

"You're staying the night," I asked him.

"I don't want you to drive me an hour back so... probably I brought some clothes with me," he said.

"Yeah sure you'll sleep in the room next to us," I told him.

He nodded and he went inside the room. As he came back he looked at me like there was something he hasn't told me.

"What is it," I asked him.

"Nothing," he said.

"Jace you can't keep shit from me, so just tell me before I find out myself and hold it against you," I told him.

"Jason turned your room into Josh's room," he said.

"Well, looks like he got over me and Adam fast cause that was less than 48 hours and he has turned that empty room into a baby room already," I said.

"Maybe, but you know the guys and the girls will always be by your side," Jace said.

"I know," I sighed.

"Do you think he's moved on from me," I asked him softly.

"It's kinda hard to tell Madi, you know how he is when he gets her back," he said.

I nodded.

"VAVAVA!" I heard Adam scream from the room.

"Coming," I said.

I went up and got him. I went outside and put him on the floor so he could play with his toys. Then Jace's phone rang. 

"Hello?" he said.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Jason yelled.

"I told you I'm out," he said.

"Fuck!" Jason cursed.

"Why," Jace asked.

"Because Josh isn't eating and he hasn't all day and I don't know what to do," Jason panicked.

"That's because he's only been drinking milk and not actually eating solids," I muttered.

"Was that Madison," Jason said.

"Nope," Jace lied.

"Jace don't you lie to me," Jason said.

"Hand the phone to her now," Jason growled.

"What," I said.

" We need help with Josh," he pleaded.

"And this has to do with me how," I asked him.

"Madison just help me and stop being such a -"

"Bitch...I have every right to be a bitch to you. You should know that, you left me when I needed you the most to go back to the whore and the child of her. You left Adam to me a fatherless child, you left me to be a single parent. I really don't know what else you want from me, to help you and you're child because he isn't eating properly or at all. If you do you are expecting to much of me, I know I am sounding like a selfish ass brat right now for not caring for you child that could die, but you need to understand that I don't owe you shit, that I don't have to give a single fuck of what you have to do. But you can expect me to act like this towards you, I gave you so many chances already chase, after chance, after chance...and what do you do with it, you throw it away and smash it into little pieces like those chances I gave you meant nothing to you. You begged me over and over again and once I gave in you do the exact same thing just every repeated time it hurts more. Not only did you push me away for you're skank but you pushed your own son away. Your son who has been saying dada in his dreams every single night, no matter how much I want him to be happy. I know once I let you back into his life which is also mine you're gonna hurt us once again and this time not only will I be the one to understand but him as well," I said.

"I never asked you for your comment about Allison and I's relationship I asked you for help," Jason said back.

"Fuck you and you stupid ass son Jason. I'M FUCKING DONE WITH YOU!" I yelled.

I hung up on him and I ran to my bedroom leaving Jace with Adam. I sobbed until I felt like I was drowning in my own tears. A few minutes later, Jace came in with Adam. He sat down next to me and rubbed my back.

"Made, I know I'm stupid for asking this..but are you okay," he asked me.

I shook my head.

"He doesn't care about me or Adam anymore and it pisses me off. Not because he doesn't care for me but he doesn't fucking care about Adam. He left me to be a single parent, he left Adam fatherless," I said to Jace.

"Is Adam having a father to look up to always what you wanted," he asked me.

I nodded.

"I just want him to have someone to look up to that he could do sports and all those fun stuff with him," I told him.

"How bout this...how bout I stay here with you for a while till Adam is way older and I would be like a father to him, but to be clear I'm not married to you, I'm still gonna be a "son" to you but a "father" to Adam," Jace said.

I looked at him.

"Jace...this is too much to ask from you," I mumbled.

"No it really isn't, if you think about it. I'm gonna be a pretend father to Adam till he's way older than now and you are giving me shelter and food in return," Jace said.

I shook my head and laughed.

"I really don't know what I would do if I haven't known you Jace," I said.

"I don't know be in hell," he smirked.

I punched his gut.

"Yeah sure...i think it would be good for Adam," I said getting back on topic.

"Great, well what are we having for dinner I'm starving," he said.

I laughed.

"Give me a few minutes to clean myself up and we will see," I said.

He nodded and took Adam outside. 

"New beginnings are gonna happen, which means changes I'm gonna have to face," I muttered....

HEY GUYS! OKAY SORRY FOR THE LACK OF POSTING BUT PAT'S ARE COMING HERE IN A WEEK AND I'M FUCKING STRESSED SO I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT I CAN'T PROMISE ANYTHING! I LOVE HOW YOU GUYS ARE SO INTO THE BOOK, IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR TH ENEXT CHAPTER YOU CAN TELL ME AND I WILL TRY TO INCORPORATE IT INTO THE STORY! ILY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 540 43
She was supposed to meet her friend,however,it never got to the point where she could knock on her friend's door.She bumped into her brother's rival...
1.9M 30.4K 37
✔️Started On: December 21, 2021 Completed On: By: Maryam A✔️ #1 in Romance #1 in Sold #2 in Gangleader #8 in Gang #19 in Guns Cover by: @fhades ...
350K 7.4K 47
He pressed the blade against my throat. "Go ahead kill me ! Add another ghost to haunt you !" Bella is 20 years old, single and a badass. She never...
649K 17.2K 50
Now that Jezzabelle and Sebastian are engaged, news has spread faster then the wind about the most feared gang leader in the world having someone to...