The Badboy Got Out Of Wattpad

By Haadiiiyah

[Featured on @TeenFiction @StoriesUndiscovered @BadassReads] Have you ever thought of hacking Wattpad to get... More

Introduction
Trailer and Characters Aesthetic
Author's note
1. Hacking Wattpad
2. Scenes from my book
3. Invite him for dinner
5. Tara
6. Wattpad Headquarters (1)
7. Wattpad Headquarters (2)
8. Masquerade Party
9. Teasing
10. Speechless
11. Part of Shares
12. Not easy to come
13. Wiser this time
14. Cheaper between us
15. Revealed Truth
16. Race
17. One last time
18. Games
19. Ruin everything
20. A Great Change
21. You don't have a heart
22. Far-Out Ride
23. Broken friendship
24. One Cup Of Coffee
25. Forgive Me Please
26. Live With It
27. Wedding
28. Night Brings Closer
29. Truth Or Dare
30. Flame and Rain
31. Just A Test
32. Jealousy speaks
33. The Monster I'm
34. Twenty-four hours with you (1)
35. Twenty-four hours with you (2)
36. You're lucky
37. Did you just fantasize about me?
38. I didn't regret it
39. Car Vibes
40. A stranger in my own house
41. Do you trust Me?
42. Cruelty
43. My personal number
44. Sicker than Imagined
45. Karma hit you hard
46. Gentleman
47. Imagine having a sister
48. Chasing
49. Wild Drinks
50. Mistakes
51. He can't be in Your Story
52. Cottage Escape
53. Fading Tattoo
54. Light up a Lantern
55. A ride through the storm
56. Bubble Bath
57. First Everything
58. Farewell
59. Goodbye My Life
60. The Badboy Returned To Wattpad

4. Erden Or Not

992 215 365
By Haadiiiyah

Just as I am about to take a spoon of the food, there is a loud knock at the door.

I freeze on the spot.

Erden.

I close my eyes, attempting to catch my breath. My heavy heartbeats aren't helping either.

"I'm going to open!" Lexi rushes out of the kitchen, sprinting to the entrance door.

This can't happen. I need to get out of here.

"I'm not well." I excuse myself, gasping for air. "I'm going in my room." Instantly, I leave the table, hustling to the stairs out of cowardice.

"But our neighbour?" My mum asks, the annoyance in her tone clearly audible.

"I will say hi when I see him tomorrow!" I yell, loud enough for them to hear before running up the stairs to my room.

Like a shot, I open the door of my bedroom, and jump on the bed, sprawling myself snugly. I find myself staring at the white ceiling. My mind finally gets a breath of fresh air. But millions of questions rove around.

Is Erden the one who just knocked at the door like in my story? The badboy got out of Wattpad right?

No, no, no.

What's wrong with me? I'm
becoming mad for sure. I need to talk to someone, but who? Lia has not yet called me back, and Thomas will never believe a word of all this. How can things get better?

I pant heavily when some chortles drag my attention. What's going on? Getting off the bed, I tiptoe to the door of my room and bend an ear to what's happening downstairs. Discourteous or not, I am obliged.

"Next time for sure, Mrs. Parker, it's just that I'm not yet finished with putting all my stuffs away." A deep and sultry voice declares. The tone was so husky that it gave thrills all the way down my body. Surely the voice of the new neighbour. It however brings to my mind the same voice which I usually dream of Erden's.

My thoughts are shaken off when my mother says to the mysterious guy, "Our door is always open to you. If you need something, don't hesitate."

Argh. I'm getting sick of all those politeness.

"Thank you." He responds, agreeably. "So good night all of you."

Bon débarras.

"Good night, Erden." My mother replies him back.

My heart skips a beat.

Did she just say Erden?

Did I hear properly?

I shake my head. God. I'm turning crazy. I only have my book and Erden on my mind.

As the door clicked shut, Lexi sings out. "He is so charming."

My eyes roll skywards. I wonder how he looks like.

Three hours later

It's almost midnight and I've not yet changed into my pajamas. I was struggling to use Wattpad and I'm continuing. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times, but still nothing. Wattpad has not responded since this morning. The app still crashes down right as I click on it. Even the website is not available.

It's as if Wattpad no longer exists.

I'm more and more dubious that all these are linked to the Wattpad hacking. Did I disrupt the Wattpad's mechanism? But how is this logical?

I'm totally lost in fog. I don't know what to do. What's happening? I want to know, but I'm afraid to know. I rest my face in my hands, exhausted from all this.

Supposedly in my book, after the death of Erden's mother, his father got married again. Being irked by the self-worship manners of his stepmother, he left his father's house to establish himself in his late grandmother's house, which is beside mine.

In chapter two, Erden enters my house and sits beside me at the table. I haven't written that I got in my room to escape our meeting. If everything in my book is really happening in my real life, and if Erden is breathing, why is it not going according to the second chapter like it was for chapter one? Why did everything go on exactly like in the first chapter, but not the second one?

You're simply being ridiculous, Hazel.

Right, inner voice. It's just coincidences. The proof, there are no occurrences of chapter two.

Erden cannot be alive!

I'm going to prove it to myself!

I will go to see the new neighbour right now!

There is no harm in welcoming him, right? I will then be able to sleep peacefully tonight, knowing that Erden only belongs to my shitty imagination. I put my phone on charge, which miserably remains 5 % of battery and haste to the entrance door. I open it quietly, so that no one perceives that I've gone out at this hour. I don't care of what time it is. I have to get rid of these doubts!

For the first time in my life, I am outside the house all alone at this bewitching hour. Even if the neighbour's abode is five seconds away, it feels so dangerous. The roads are forlorn with no vehicles passing nearby like I'm the only one left on Earth. They are miserably lit up by some lamp poles. But I am buckled down to see if it's Erden or not.

In nothing flat, I arrive in front of the jumbo bungalow. Not far than yesterday, that house was deserted. And today, it homes a mystery.

A mystery that needs to be solved.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

You can do it, Hazel!

I open my eyes. The large grey clad aluminium door in front of me, and the badboy from my novel is somehow behind it.

I have to do this!

With a wave of audacity, my thumb presses the electronic doorbell for two seconds. I sigh out, waiting. Uh, what will I say when he opens?

"Hi Erden, I am your creator. You escaped from my book."

No, I can't say that!

I was still searching for an excuse, when the door makes a grinding sound.

Someone is unlocking it!

My tights are squeezed together out of edginess. I can barely breathe due to my pounding heartbeat.

Inhale, exhale Hazel.

The door sequently opens, my eyes grow wider. To my astonishment, I can only perceive a statuesque silhouette since there is no light casting off on it. The figure is tall with a broad outline of the shoulder and brawny down its length. But as it takes one step forward, the poor lightening from the lamp poles sheds light upon his front, displaying the chaos.

The one and only,

Erden Deniz.

At the moment, everything around us vanishes into a puff of smoke. I am frozen, gaping at him with wide eyes. I cannot believe my own. My legs are prostrating under the intensity of his arctic turquoise eyes. How prominent are they.

Every author has always dreamt of seeing their characters in real life, but right now, I'm petrified. The main personage of my book is standing right now in front of me shirtless, a lit cigarette in his mouth. My every single description is compiled. He is scrupulously how I mentally pictured him.

And now, I can physically see him. My steady gaze is dazed on him until it abnormally shuffles into haze. A knot is consequently formed in my stomach. Everything around me begins to go round and round, blurring my view. My hands find their way to get hold of my spinning head, but I'm not able to control anything.

"So you are the one I've been waiting for." It was the only words I heard, before everything faded to darkness.

('-').。oO()

Hello lovely wattpaders😍 First of all, thanks a lot to those reading, voting and commenting on my book.^^ You make my day.😙 It's a great honour and pleasure.❤

And secondly, how do you find the chapter?😗

Vote, comment and share if you like it.😘

And don't hesitate to inbox me📩

Muaah💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890K 31.1K 26
WATTYS 2022 SHORTLIST EDITOR'S CHOICE -- SEPTEMBER 2021 EXCLUSIVE CHAPTERS AND WRITER'S REVEAL CONTENT AVAILABLE - NOT A PAID STORY Appearances can b...
123K 3.2K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
577K 17.9K 87
Jessica Grayson has struggled with body dysmorphia and bullying for most of her life. And when she believes she has finally turned things around for...
135K 6.8K 40
A Featured Wattpad Romance, Wattpad New Adult, and Wattpad Psychological Novel (triggering romance) **November 3, 2019: 1st place Winner of romance c...