The Wrapped Walkway

By Nuhnoor

Opposite attracts. Hana zafer is a ordinary halal girl. A nerdy cute but naive person. She has fun with her d... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
A/N
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43

chapter 39

34 7 0
By Nuhnoor

Hashim pov

Why is Allah doing this to me. Why me??? He took every one from me first hadee then mum then he took her away. The one who gave me hope about you. But you took her away too. Now that you took dad there is nothing left to be gone. On top of all my past mistake is over me like a huge  burden. Every one from work and all the high VIP was here. But I couldn't greet anyone in a proper way. On top riya is giving me a headache. She's weeping and crying. I know who she is now. The last time dad ask for some water she was like saying how pregnant she is and how she can't do work. If it was hana i know no matter what she'll do everything for everyone with a kind smile on her face that melts everything. I miss her a lot. But she left me to someone. Why should i think about her. Suddenly i saw a flash of her. Yes it's her for sure. I pushed riya away from me. And walk toward dad room. She was crying there next to dad. I see aunt sadia rehaan and samha but non of them seem happy. Yes everyone knows what she did. Even the media questioned me. She just ruined  my whole name. But even the last moment dad was saying her name. I don't know why?  But he told trust her. I have trust issues now. I don't care. I pulled her away and dragged her into a room not wanting any attention.

" hashim" her eyes go wide and she hugs me. My heart was beating so fast i thought she was nothing for me but i feel amgry still she has that affects on me. I grabbed her and pushed her away. I saw she fall. I don't care she should feel the pain. The pain i went through. I pull her up. She was crying now.

" why the f*** are you her b**** you killed my father. Didn't you? You were always somewhat a scar in my life. You know what I hate you. I was blind with your innocence. But now i know better. A s*** like you can't be my wife nor in my life. If you got any kind of shame left in you leave my life. " I don't know how much it would hurt her but i was surely hurting by the way I'm treating her. Why can't i really hate her. She was crying. Her eyes plead me to stop. But i can't. I grabbed her face squeezing it harder.
Then let her go.

" hashim I'm here to do my deal. I signed an agreement. I know i ain't your wife. I'm just a deal. But i want to live here till the deal is over. Just one month and I'll be gone. Never come back into your life" she was wiping her face with her hands. Then she stretch her hands front. What is she up to. Fine if she wants that then it's better.

"Fine you can live till the deal is over but stay away from me. I don't want see you in front of me. Got it?" I shook her hands. She nods. She pulled her hand away.

" And don't come out i don't want you in my dad's last moment." I locked the door. I saw her fall into ground. I couldn't bare the pain. Seeing her getting hurt by me something i don't want. And that's why i want her away from me. The more we get closer the more it will be hard to live apart. Then everything was like a blur. Dad was taken away from me forever. The janasa was done. He told do everything in proper way. And that's what I'm doing. Every one left. Even aunt sadia went saying she'll visit me later. I was left with riya. She didn't bother to ask if I'm fine instead she's already in bed fast asleep. I change my clothes. Then walked out to the garden but stop when i saw she was on the swing. I remember the day she asked for a swing. She didn't even get a second to sit on.

Flashback

"Hashim" she calls me. Running fast toward me. She breath in out. This girl. I smile looking at her.

" yes ma'am" she hates being called that way. She playfully hits me.

" hey can you buy me a swing please. Please hashim " she begs. Making a pouty face. I want to kiss her everytime she does that but i held back.

" swing huh!!" I ask amused. She nods. I can never get enough of her. She hits me again.

" are you gonna buy me or not" she make her angry face which isn't a angry face.

" umm will see , what will i get in return " i asked going a bit closer and bending to her level. She batted her eyes. Then kiss me on cheeck.

" see i gave you a gift i need mine" she said. My gosh that kiss was something.  I ordered a beautiful swing and told the people to fix it. Just when it was sunset i wanted her to see it. I opened the room and saw her asleep with a book in her hand. I pushed a long strand of hair off her beautiful face. Why didn't i see her this beautiful. She flung open her eyes. Looking shocked for a second she then smiles. I kissed her for head.

" how's my baby girl doing? " she blushed and cover her face. She does that when ever i call her baby. I don't know why is she so shy. I'm her husband. I wonder how shy she would be when i do something really naughty. My heart flipped thinking of that moment. I could take her right now but this isn't the perfect time.

" I'm good just waiting for you" she said. I never thought someone would wait for me. My heart this weird thing. I covered her eyes. Time to suprise her.

" hashim what are you doingggg" she was giggling like a little girl. I took her toward the door. But to our suprise it rings. Maryam my maid opens the door.

"SUPRISE! !!!" Riya popped. I left my hands and hana was confused so was i. What is she doing here. She pushed hana away and hugs me. Her strong scent making me feel dizzy. I can't believe i like her back.

"What are you doing here?" I kept my face blank. She fake a sad face. Suddenly she cried.

" I thought you missed me bbe" she cried. I felt slapping her face. But she might do something more crazier.

" riya Im a busy business man. I don't have time for nonsense. Can you tell me why your here " i asked.  She glares at me.

" well mister if I'm nonsense what are you. Do you even know I'm pregnant with your damn baby." She started crying. What the hell did she say. I don't remember doing anything. I would never touch her even when I'm highly drunken. I looked at hana who looked hurt. Damn she is getting it wrong.

" what are you talking about riya" i pulled her arms tight. She glare at me.

" you don't believe me huh? Ok come with me" she dragged me. Then she took me to the private hospital we visit normal. She took me to our family doctor. She was very good friend of dad. She greet me with respect i just gave a smile and shook hands. She tells us to sit.

" Mr . hashim I'm glad to see you both here. Congratulations your soon to be a father......" she said and i pushed my chair off.

" what do you mean doctor. Are you sure it's me." I was fuming. She looked scared. Wait something is wrong.

" well...ll mr hashim it's comfirm. The DNA test says it's you. Your the father " i was taken back. How could this happen. I went through each and every reports it all say I'm the damn father. After meeting doctor my whole mood was turned into a mess. Riya is gonna live with us. I don't know how hana would take this all. I had to go collect all riyas stuff and come back home.

I saw hana seated on the sofa waiting for me. I know by her looks she wants to know everything but she stopped when she saw the maid bring bags in. Then riya walks and rapped her hands around me. If she wasn't pregnant i would throw her. I walk pass hana she turns away. After some days i came home after work. Only to hear a glass break. I walk closer. And saw riya was bleeding. I rushed to her holding her. I lift her from the ground and took her to the bed. Putting some medicine.

" riya what the hell where you doing. Your pregnant for god sake be careful." I don't care about her. But there is a baby inside her. She sniffs.

" I asked for some water but your wife she drop it on ground when i told bring some warm water" she said. What's wrong with hana. I walk out the room. I see her in the kitchen. She turns and smile at me.

" what's wrong with you. She's pregnant women. Can't you even get some water to her" i felt so much angry what if riya landed her belly on that.

" hashim. .." she open but i shut her.

" i never thought you would be this low. What can i expect from you than this" i pushed her.

" sir it was not hana..." i hear the maid. But she stopped talking when i glare at her. These people support her in everything.

Just like that me and hana lost connection. I was busy worrying about the baby. Dad got more sick day by day. I couldn't handle everything. I barely saw hana. Never paid much attention. But then when i came home everyone was upset. That's when i got to know she left a note saying she is leaving because she can't wait anymore. And there was pictures of her and that luke. I crushed it. I couldn't handle it. Why did she go. I went to her room but everything was there in the same place. She didn't take anything with her. I went meet rizwan i couldn't keep it anymore.

" Rizwaaan" i scream his name. It's midnight I'm sure he's asleep. The maid open the door. I see him walk toward me.

" hashim dude what's wrong? " he took me to his room.

" i can't take it anymore. Why did she leave me. Doesn't she know i can't handle all this shit alone. " i was crying. Yes i cry. Rizwan was listening to everything happen. He then pats my shoulder.

" listen man everything happen to you isn't good but I'm sure there is something good for you. It's too late man. You can sleep over here." He offered. I use to come here when ever i feel this shitty.

End

So seeing her in the swing i felt angry. I March toward the swing. She didn't notice me. Her hair open. The wind making small moves. I can't see her face because it's dark. The sky is dark. Just like my life. She turns around. Standing up. Then she tried walking but i pulled her to me. Tighter my grip on her. She smells so good. Just how much i missed this. But i don't want this anymore. My brain say no but my heart is stubborn. I got closer to her earlobes. Then whisper.

" hate you" what i told. She then runs away. But those words i really don't know if i hate her. Why can't my heart accept the fact that she left me for another man. I sat on the swing all night till i feel my eye lids heavy.

_______________________________________________________________________hey my beautiful hope you enjoyed the chapter😘😘😘

I have add a video enjoy 😉

Vote comment and share
Peace ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95 3 8
Zahra and Hamza. Hamza and Zahra. It was no simple task for their names to be heard side by side. For their story was a complicated one. A sorrowful...
812 89 31
" Just accept the fact that love is rare, and it probably won't happen to you, ever. " but jenna...". He said. " that's why they call it falling in...
91 8 2
Shyra is the most out spoken and strong person most people have ever met. After her car accident, she uses a cane to walk, but that never ever has ma...
7.2K 1.3K 40
Kayan doesn't believe in love, or maybe he does, but he thinks he isn't worth it. All these years, he always kept his feelings aside and said that t...