The Footballer's Girlfriend (...

paulpogbas tarafından

*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at... Daha Fazla

The Footballer's Girlfriend
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Epilouge
Bonus Chapter- Neymars Point of View

One

42.1K 503 196
paulpogbas tarafından

My make-up artist finishes off my eye make-up; which is a dark smokey eye and then she applies a deep red lipstick and puts just a little line just around my lips to make them appear bigger and fuller.

"Ooo, you look cute." Kaya shouts walking through the door, fixing her short pastel pink Christopher Kane dress.

"So do you." I say back, running a hand down each side of my face to flatten down and wispy bits of hair.

"Who are you wearing?" She asks looking down to my little black dress with beautiful golden beading and gold band around my waist. "Wait let me guess... Versace, Versace, Versace..." She starts to sing and dance along to the song and I can't help but join in.

"Girls, it's time to head to the red carpet." My agent Evan pops his head in the door so Kaya and I nod and follow him out the door and into the black jeep parked outside my house.

Kaya and I always get dressed at my house if we're going to events. Mainly because I have an actual house and Kaya lives in an apartment building.

"So are you planning on donating tonight?" I ask Kaya and he nods, pointing to her purse.

"I've got lots of money that I plan on donating tonight, Marc is doing it with me." Kaya smiles as she mentions her long time boyfriend Marc Bartra, a football player for Spain and Barcelona. Kaya herself is a model and she met Marc on the set of her photo shoot for the new Spain jerseys.

"You're actually smiling like an idiot right now, who knew a boy had this effect on you." I tease, poking her side making her squirm.

"Shut up Scout." She shouts making me laugh loudly and stamp my feet as I laugh, I laugh mainly because of Kaya's angry face.

"Ladies we're almost here." The driver looks at us through the partition, we smile at his and start to get ready to leave the car. I start to fix my lips while Kaya is fixing her hair and the back of her dress.

The car then comes to a stop and the driver then gets out and opens up the door for us. The driver is a man, about in his mid-fifties, dressed in a nice work shirt and trousers and a black jacket.

He offers us a hand out of the car, which we accept. I thank him, giving him a small hug before holding Kaya's and walking to take pictures of us together, before we move away from each other and I take picture by myself.

I brush my hair off of my face and place one of my hands on my waist and smile for the paparazzi cameras. I then turn around a little and show off the back of my dress, turning my head over my shoulder and keep a straight face.

"Angelina, hurry up." Kaya shouts from the side, I nod and walk off the red carpet. Kaya only calls me Angelina in front of other celebrities, only my friends call me Scout from childhood; like Kaya, because I reminded my mom so much of Scout from to To Kill A Mockingbird that she gave me that nickname.

Kaya and I grew up in the spotlight. We both started out acting on the same sitcom but as I continued with acting and modeling while Kaya has stopped acting, only taking small roles, and focused on becoming a top model.

"Scout do you want a drink?" Kaya asks and we walk into the large arena, I look over at the bar, knowing I'm not even near the age limit to drink.

"Just a small glass of wine, get Marc to get it but because you'll be denied." She nods, probably thinking the same as I was.Marc has just turned 21 so he's allowed to drink.

"Let's go find him, he said he was at our table, but he hung up before he told me where is was." I chuckle as we start to look around for the table where Marc is sitting, probably with a few of his team mates.

His team mates are here because a sponsor for Barcelona is UNICEF, so they come here a lot and Kaya and I are both ambassadors for UNICEF.

"There they are." Kaya points to the stage, but over to the right a little. For being 5"7, I'm more on the small side of modeling, I have to go up on my tip toes to try to see them. Kaya is lucky, being 5"10.

"Come'n" Kaya takes my wrist and guides me towards the table, just when we're about a foot away I see them. Marc must notice us as well because he starts to smile and stands up from his seat.

"Hi baby." He moves away from his seat and Kaya smiles at him before moving towards him, even in heels making her just a little taller, but she still has to move up a little to reach his height, coming at at 6 ft. He kisses her sweetly on the lips before his team mates move over to give her a hug.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet Angelina." She talks in Spanish to them. So I wave to them, and start to speak in Spanish as well. I was raised in California when my ancestors moved fro Brazil to start a better life. I was raised to speak Portuguese, for the Brazilian side of my family, but my dad is from Spain so I was raised to speak Spanish, but since I was living in America I was brought up to speak English as well. 

"Hello, it's nice to meet you." I clear my throat. Kaya and I usually speak English to each other instead of Spanish, I'm not used to it sometimes.

I meet all of the players, they are all lovely and very handsome. 

I sit down next to Kaya and start to listen to the speaker at the party. 

The party goes on for hours, we dance a lot. I dance with a Barcelona player called Will Lima, who is from Brazil, who can speak Spanish and Portuguese, but we decide to speak Portuguese to each other. 

He is a lovely man with a girlfriend who is eight months pregnant and is about to burst. The way he talks about her with so much love is the same way that Kaya talks about Marc.

"Angelina, Marc invited us to come to the Barcelona game in two days, we could go over and stay in your apartment." Kaya walks with Marc over to us, talking in English again.

"I don't know Kaya..." I trail not knowing if going to Barcelona is good right now, I've got a shoot is a few days for a company called Lupo, a Brazilian brand.

"Come'n Angelina, only three days."Will says, now talking in English, loosely but very well.

"I feel very pressure into this." I mutter making them smile before Kaya starts to poke my side.

"You know you want to go, don't lie Angelina. You love your Barcelona apartment and you haven't been there in ages." Kaya is right. I do miss my apartment. I have my house in California where I live most of the time. I've also got an apartment in Rio in Brazil and then my apartment in Barcelona. I live in America but my mom and dad move to Brazil so my apartment there is for when I visit them and my apartment in Barcelona is usually for visiting my dad's side.

"Fine, I'll come." I give after being poked in the side about forty times.

"Yay." Kaya gives me a big hug, slightly lifting me up off the floor.

"Can I stay with you?" She asks making me laugh.

"Sure Kaya," I give her a hug. "So we're flying out tomorrow?" I confirm.

"Yeah, I've actually had these tickets booked for like the past week, I just needed you to agree to go." She giggles, making me laugh.

"Okay, I'll pack tonight." I inform her. "What times the flight at?" I ask.

"It's at ten o'clock tomorrow morning." She replies. I nod and look at the time on my phone. We've been here since four o'clock in the afternoon and now it's nine o'clock at night.

"I think I should go now, since I've got to pack now. How many days?" I ask Kaya just to confirm.

"We're going tomorrow, then the day after that is the game, then we're staying there for one more day before leaving that night." I nod.

"So I'll bring a few outfits, like sixish." Kaya nods. 

"Okay, well I'm going to go. I'll see you both in Barcelona." I say to Marc and Will, giving them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I give the rest of the players a hug and then go outside and wait for the taxi that I phoned once I said goodbye to everyone. 

The taxi finally shows up so i quickly get inside after having lots of paparazzi surround me asking a lot of questions. Mainly about my recent break-up with singer Jason Monter. We broke up because he was sucked into the drugs side of fame and I didn't want involved with a person like that.

"Where to ma'am?" The taxi diver asks so I give him my address while taking out my phone and start to scroll through my twitter feed and start to tweet about tonight and about Kaya forcing me to go to Barcelona.

"Here you go ma'am." I thank him and hand him the money over, leaving a little tip.

I get out of the taxi and take out my keys and unlock my house door and take off my high heels that are killing my feet. I take my dress of and throw it into my living room before traveling up stairs in my underwear. Going into my cupboard I take out my large black and white striped suitcase and go into my wardrobe.

I'm not meaning to sound spoiled or a rich bitch when I say walk into my wardrobe, I only have a walk in wardrobe because I get so many clothes from all of the shoots I do.

I pick out a lot of underwear and a lot of bikinis and bathing suits. I also pack a lot of dresses, shorts, skirts and t-shirts. 

I'm a bad packer. I practically pack all of my wardrobe for going to Kaya's house for a sleepover.

I end up having to take out one outfit out so I can shut the suitcase. I bring my suitcase back down the stairs and set it at the front door.

I yawn, stretching up on my tip toes and stretching my arms up before going back up stairs. When I reach the top landing I hear my phone ringing in my room. Jogging slightly I pick up the phone and look at the unknown number, not knowing what to do I press answer and hold the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I ask and sit down on my bed.

"Baby, Ang, it's me Jason...I love you so much, come meet me." Jason shouts down the phone, loud music playing in the background.

"Jason, I changed my number how did you get this?" I ask him running a hand through my hair as I lean back on my bed.

"Baby I have ways to get your number, baby please come, I miss you."

"Jason!" I snap,"I hate you, stop calling me, I don't want you any more." I hang up the phone and throw my phone onto my bed side table before snuggling up in the covers and try to get to sleep.

-------------------------

"Wake up, wake up , wake up." A loud voice shouts before a large weight jumps on top of me, making me groan loudly and push them of me and get up out of my bed and look at the brunette lying on the ground next to my bed.

"What the hell Kaya, how did you even get in my house?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"I have a key remember, now come'n get ready. I've got us and earlier flight at eight, so quickly take a shower, shove on a pair of underwear and a dress and then we can head to BARCELONA!" She shouts making me wince. I lean over and grab my phone.

It's six o'clock in the morning.

I glare at her before getting out of my bed and going for a shower. I scrub all over my body with the Victoria's Secret bath scrubs that I got from being in their show.

"I've picked out an outfit for you for tomorrow night because I don't trust your choices right now." I walk out of the shower and look at the white jeans with a black crop top and a colourful blazer.

"Fine." I say and notice that Kaya has brought my suitcase back up the stairs and is now looking through it.

She starts unpacking some clothes and puts in different clothes.

"Really?" I ask and she nods.

"What if you meet a sexy footballer?"

"But we're going to a soccer game." I say and she glares.

"It's football in most countries, Marc calls it football so I call it football." I laugh a little and help her close up the suitcase after she basically just re-packed me.

"Come'n it's time to go now." Kaya says and pulls me up off the floor and I pull my suitcase along with me and grab my passport out of my underwear drawer and lock the door when we're outside. 

"I'm just going to give Mrs Vander my keys so I only have to worry about the Barcelona apartment keys." I inform Kaya before running over the street to Mrs Vander's house. Mrs Vander is one of those cliche old ladies that you could trust with anything.

I trust her with the keys to my house while I'm away.

I give her my keys and while she tries to have a big long conversation with me I have to explain that I have a plane to catch.

Once I explain to Mrs Vander that I can't talk I quickly climb into Kaya's car and we drive to the airport.

--------------------------

"Ahh I love Barcelona." Kaya shouts walking out of the airport and then starts saying things in Spanish so quickly that I don't even understand her. 

"Come'n I'll get a taxi." I say but she shakes her head.

"No Marc is coming to pick us up." Kaya points to her phone so I nod and sit down at a bench outside the airport with my suitcase to my right.

"Here he is." Kaya says so I walk my suitcase into the trunk of the car before Marc drives us towards my apartment.

--------------------------

New story.

It a football/ soccer story. 

Where I'm from(Scotland) it's called football so it'll probably be called that the entire story, maybe soccer will be mention once or twice but mostly it will be called football.

I hope you enjoy it.

Comment, vote and follow me please.

(I made up Will Lima, mainly because he's going to be a big part of the story line and I just didn't want him to be a real person.)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

512K 12.4K 71
It's déjà vu, a feeling like you have experienced it before. Olivia only has eyes for Marc Bartra but then there is Neymar, a friend who tests her bo...
10.5K 184 61
Five years ago Vitoria made the decision to let the man she love behind and return to the life she had before him. But she finds out she is pregnant...
88.2K 2K 60
Maria is a 20 year old woman born in the beautiful country of Colombia. She lives/d with her short-term boyfriend Santiago, they've been together for...
413K 8.3K 50
If you love something, let it go.. If it comes back to you it's yours.. If it doesn't, it never was and it's not meant to be.. Life can be tough...