His fake assistant

By tom-yumke

When a bubbly farmer Faye gets sent on a mission by her best friend, the infamous journalist Elizabeth Venice... More

Prologue
Eww? (1)
My father isn't the king (2)
The billionaire sure loves to cuddle (3)
Doing nothing (4)
The beast woke up (5)
My daily dose of drama (6)
Huge bloke, Marc (7)
20 questions (8)
Say bible (9)
Are we friends? (10)
Does it upset you? (11)
Cookies are a yeah (12)
Sweet...too sweet (13)
Famous? (14)
Taking care (15)
Extra
Safe (16)
Be kind, always (17)
Living together (18)
Movie night (19)
Befriend him (20)
Make one (21)
Christmas kiss (22)
It's real (23)
Mother-in-law (24)
Rival for life (25)
Family diner (26)
Heartbroken (27)
Until you (28)
People can't change (29)
It will all be okay (30)
Mine (31)
Broken remote (32)
I'm shook, they shook (33)
Q&A chapter
Fairy lights (34)
I love mushrooms (35)
She said YES! (36)
Nightmares (38)
Epilogue (39)
PART 2
Realizations (1)
Drunk Faye (2)
Caged like a doll (3)
Perfect world (4)
Breaking point (5)
The beast is destroyed (6)
Break in? Kind of (7)
Ovulation test (8)
Preg-nant (9)
straight SAVAGE (10)
Lies, lies and lies (11)
Horrible father (12)
Spooky spook (13)
Little snitch (14)
Break the cycle (15) - the end

I'm the villain (37)

48.1K 1.4K 612
By tom-yumke

"I met her at church but she could be Satan."

☆☆☆

It has been 4 months since we came back from my farm. We were now fully busy with the preparations of 'our wedding' which will be in about a week.

For some unknown reason Mason really insisted for me to choose everything... I could do whatever I want with it, the decisions were all up to me.

I on the other hand handed all the preparations to Liz, because she was the one who insisted in doing all this.

She would collect our invitations, the place, the wedding cake and the guests...

I was now sitting on Mason's lap, looking at some designs Liz has sent for the Wedding invitation.

Mason enclosed his arms tighter around my waist, softly nibbling and blowing on my ear lob, making me slap his shoulder playfully.

    "I think this one is utterly beautiful", I whisper in complete awe, pointing to the last card.

My fingers trace over the mesmerizing design. My heart skipping a beat, taking in all the unrealness.

Mason rests his forehead on my shoulder, teasingly biting the exposed flesh which was bare from my low cut dress.

I groan in annoyance, rolling my eyes into another dimension. How is it that this man is 24/7 horny?

    Give me a break, man.

I shrug my shoulder, sending him a glare.

Mason throws his head back, a deep sexy chuckle escaping his throat, making me gulp.... so delicious.

I felt a serious need, a deep longing forming in the pit of my stomach. I lick my lips trying to calm my hormones down which were out of control.

Breathe in, breathe out.... man, he's one hella sexy man.

Who's the one horny now? I hear inner Faye, sit back in her golden reign, eying me in knowledge.

"It's all up to you, princess", he finally states after his loud laugh.

     "Urgh! I hate that, I want you to choose with me", I debate crossing my arms while pouting like a little kid.

His face lit up, something in his grey orbs start twinkling in pure joy.

     "I want it to be perfect. I want it to be the wedding of your deepest dreams", he states, making my heart swell in pure madness.

    "It's our wedding", I argue back, a frown forms in between my brows.

"Yes, our wedding", he confirms, nodding his head rapidly.

I cup his head in my palms, making him stop nodding. His eyes stared right at mine, making me overflow with the feeling of warmth. I felt so much joy, an electric wave ran through my veins.

"I'm happy", I whisper out, biting my lips...

That's not a lie.

He bows down, capturing my lips into a chaste, sweet kiss before mouthing against my lips...

"I love you so much"

Than saying those words back, I could only observe him carefully my heart fluttering in my chest.

     "Mason, I-"

"Mr. William you have... ", Christina abruptly interrupted my sentence. "OH MY GOODNESS! I'M SORRY"

She runs back to the door, almost falling over on those high heels.

What. The actual mushie from the room.

My eyes widen when I finally comprehend why she ran away like that... I was straddling Mason, but with the desk facing the door first it probably looked like we were fuc- I mean making love... OH GOD!

I immediately jump off of Mason's lap, running to Christina who was now crouching behind a plant.

"Christina", I touch her shoulder, making her flinch back.

"I'm sorry, Faye. I should have let you finish first", she rambles rapidly, tightly hugging the plant not facing me.

"We weren't doing what you thought we were doing"

"Sure thing, I believe you. You were just talking about the weather"

"Urghhh", I want to pull my hair out of my scalp.

After breathing in once again she finally turns around, facing me with a deep red blush on her cheeks.

    "I came to announce that Mr. Smell bad has arrived for the meeting", she stumbles out.

     "Ethan?", I mouth out in shock.

The biggest rival of Mason? I still remember how harshly he got pushed into the ground by him. I can't imagine how this meeting will end.

     OH GOD NOOOO...

     WORLD WAR III WILL START.

I immediately run back to his office, seeing Mason sitting behind desk, typing something on his computer.

His eyes immediately look up when he hears me shuffling through the door.

    "Y-you h-have a meeting now", I stutter out.

He frowns deeply, forming a v-shape in between his brows.

     "Why are you in panic?", he asks in full worry, standing to come and check me.

      "Ethan will be at the meeting"

His muscular frame immediately freezes. His features hardens and a dangerous metallic glow flashes in his orbs.

The air immediately thickens. The tension creeping under my skin, making me shiver.

He stalks menacingly up to me, making me take steps back. Backing away from his predatory stare.

I felt my heart race painfully against my chest. A layer perspiration covered my palms.

His paces became slick by every step. His body tense in what seems like... rage? I can't figure it out, not do I want it.

He finally came to a stop right in front of me. We only stood a hair away from each other, chest-to-chest.

He looked down, capturing my eyes. His body was completely hovering above mine, making me feel so tiny and fragile. His forehead touched mine, making my heart flutter in my chest by the sparkles that shoot up my skin. His lips were partly open. I could feel his minty warm breath fanning over my face. My knees were buckling, I couldn't stand still.

     "Please, don't call him by his name", he grunts in a deep husky voice before delicately kissing my forehead.

     I felt weak.

     "Mason, please don't hurt anyone at the meeting", I plead, holding his arms, trying to balance myself so I won't fall over. "I know you and Mr. Smell bad have a history together, but please don't use violence. Try to hold yourself in control."

Mason's face falls down. His eyes darken immediately, flames burning around his obsidian pupils as fire meeting gasoline.

    "I don't know", he harshly breathes out under his breath. His voice was laced with fury and pure hurt, making me almost fall over from the intensity.

    "Please for me", I begged, cupping his warm face into my frosted palms.

His eyes soften. I could see the despair clearly written on his handsome features.

"That fucker had his hands all over you last time I saw him", Mason breathes thickly under his breath as a sinful curse, closing his eyes as if remember something painful.

My heart swells in my chest, seeing him so vulnerable like this.

     "I only have eyes for you", I reassure him making him smile.

He was so beautiful that my heart dropped to my stomach. His dimples poked out from his eye widening smile. His white coloured teeth showed up.

None could ever find an imperfection on this man.

     "Okay, I promise. I promise all for you, baby"

☆☆☆

"Ha... YES!"

"..."

"Oh no."

"..."

"MARC, THIS IS NOT FAIR!"

Marc and I were now playing Chess and let me tell you I HAVEN'T WON A SINGLE TIME!!!

     HOW?

Whenever I play with Mason I always win. How come that when I play with Marc I literally suc-

      Oh.... I probably really suck.

Mason has probably always let me win on purpose... that little wanker.

     "FAYEEEEEEE!", I hear someone yelling from across the building before Krista slams the door open in total panic.

I almost fell over from surprise if it wasn't for Marc to hold me right before my face hit the ground.

"W-what?", I stutter out loud enough for her to hear.

She was still panting from all the running. She bowed down, her hands on her knees, trying not to fall over.

Same, girl.

My condition is non existent.

"Faye... help.... Mr. William... meeting... very bad", I can't comprehend everything she says but from the words I pick up and by the tone she speaks... it doesn't look all rainbows and sparkles.

Mason!

Without waiting another second I immediately spurt to the 13th floor where the meeting was held.

For some unknown reason the time seemed to have slow down. My heart was racing out of my chest him being the only thing on my mind.

When I finally came there my mouth immediately gapes open from the scene I saw.

Mason's frame was completely hovering Ethan's who was now crawling back into the corner, trying to get away from him.

Mason was punching Ethan mercilessly, not stopping once. The punches became harder by every time.

The sound of snapping bones and Ethan's whimper made me cringe badly. I immediately felt sick to the stomach.

Everyone in the room backed away in a corner, trying not to be noticed by the beast. Afraid that he'll do something to them too.

    "Mason", I state in disappointment, making his hand stop mid air from another punch.

I could see him immediately freeze. His back tense. He drops his hands down, letting Ethan go who was now lying almost unconsciously.

Mason turns around his metallic grey eyes brighter than I've ever seen them before. The glowing flood was dripping in his orbs.

I knew that his beast was fully in control. Nothing could stop him... but me.

I observed him carefully in disbelief. My eyes portraying the utter disappointment I felt. I was watching right into his eyes, boring deep into his soul, makings him bare... and then my eyes glided over Ethan.

There was a purple almost black bruise on the corner of his left eye. His nose was bleeding...

I felt even sicker, seeing what Mason had done.

Mason takes a step forward, trying to reach for me. I  take a step back. His face immediately falls down, hurt twinkling inside his orbs.

     "Pri-"

     I cut him off.

     "You promised me you weren't going to hurt anyone."

He doesn't say anything, only gazing at me in silence. From the extreme emotions written on his face, it went numb.

     "Why can't you hold yourself in control for once? I... urgh I'm so frustrated right now. I can't... I can't... you're always too possessive. Why are you so mean and aggressive towards others. They're also human."

"..."

He remains silence. His face completely blank. I feel my irritation growing under my skin.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!", I yell at him, making everyone flinch back... everyone but him. He just stands there.

An intense tension builds up in the room. All eyes are on us.

"Is this how little you think about me?", he finally speaks up.

His voice deep and stern with no trace of emotions, making a shiver run down my spine.

I felt my heart stinging in pain. Why does it hurt like this?

"What other is there to be explained? You almost punched someone to death", I whisper in disgust.

I look away from his heated stare now scanning Ethan. I walk up to him, but before I could reach out and help him stand up a voice loud behind me.

"Don't fucking touch him", he seethes on clenched teeth. I could already picture me his orbs flashing in rage.

"You have no right to be angry, Mason Alexander William", I turn around, pointing to his face in fury.

I stand up, knowing helping Ethan isn't a great idea. But I was too frustrated to even think about it.

"Oh, it hurts", Ethan whines, making everyone snap at him.

Wrong moment, bloke.

"I'm going to break your jaw if you keep talking", Mason growled, glaring right at him.

I felt a headache building up in my head.

"Why won't you just listen to what I've to say", Mason begs in his deep velvety voice. His bawled fists were shaking as if he tried to hold himself in really bad.

I don't know anymore.

I close my eyes, rubbing my forehead in irritation.

BAM!

My eyes fly open by the ear deafening. There was a big hole in the wall. Some blood strains were visible. I can only see Mason's back while he walks away before slamming the door behind him.

"Will someone finally help me", Ethan asks in annoyance.

"Someone call 911", is the last thing I utter before leaving the room with a sick feeling. My heart stinging in pain.

I need some fresh air.

☆☆☆

I was sitting on a bench not far away from the office building.

My head was still pounding loudly. I cup my head in my hands, leaning on my elbow.

I have no idea where Mason has ran off and I'm worry that he'll do something to other people in his rage state with his beast woken like this.

I feel a presence next to me, making me look up to see who it is.

Marc.

He was sitting next to me on the bench. His face was blank like always, but I could see that something bothered him.

"What you've done was dumb", he states casually, looking at the shop in front of him.

I observe him in confusion. I don't know what to answer.

    "Why wouldn't you listen to what Mr. William had to say?", he still doesn't look at me.

    "Are there other things he would want to say? He just almost murdered someone", I breathe out, feeling my frustration coming out.

Marc finally turns to look at me:"I've asked every witness about what happened in the meeting."

     "..."

"They said that Mr. Smell Bad had told Mr. William that you were only using him for the money"

I felt my heart drop to my ankle.

"Mr. William tried to ignore him and stay calm, but Mr. Smell Bad kept on telling him that you'll eventually leave. Mr. William repeated something with a promise for his princess, but his breaking point was when Mr. Smell Bad was telling him about how he was going to use you after you would leave him."

"..."

I was speechless. My heartbeat was racing at an inhuman speed.

"I think you know him the best. He lost control, because he loves you. You know no one could ever drive him to madness as you not can they ever stop him. You're his light in life and for you to not listen to him must have surely drive him even more into his own insanity. Faye, you have to go and save himself from the madness."

I felt guilt dripping down my guts. Marc was right. Mason really tried his best to hold himself in control.

I'm the villain here, I've always have been the villain from the beginning.

☆☆☆

{steamy scenes... I'm sorry I'm bad at writing scenes like this, but I've tried my best and please I beg you please don't read it when I know you in real life. It will spare me the uneasiness to be around you.}

{play the song above!}

I've been waiting for hours and Mason still hasn't arrived home. It's now 1 am and if he doesn't come in 5 minutes I'll go out and look for him myself.

I'm very worried about him. My heart shaking madly inside my chest.

Where are you, Mason? Please come back home. I'm waiting.

My eyes widen when I hear the front door slamming open. I immediately run down the stairs not caring that I might break my back.

I speed to the hallway, coming face to face with a stumbling Mason.

      "Pwwincessss", he slurs, wrapping his arms over my whole body. He buries his nose inside my hair, deeply inhaling my scent.

     Eww, alcohol.

I could smell the alcohol on him from miles away.

His arms slung rigid around me. He was mumbling something quiet in his drunk state.

     "It'sss true thaaaat pwincess doesn't looove meee", he slurs sadly against my neck.

     Damn it! Why is drunk Mason so cute?

All the fury, irritation and frustration completely fade away. It was now replaced with adoration for this man.

I hold him tightly so he won't fall over.

     "Mason, lean on me please so I could get you upstairs", I demand softly like I was talking to a little kid.

He does what he was told, wrapping his arm tightly over my waist, sneakily touching and pinching my butt.

I was carrying all his weight on me, trying to get ya both on the stairs without falling over.

During our little trip on the stairs Mason kept babbling about the things that were bothering him.

     "Eventuallyyy you would leave me"

     "I'm a bad person. I'm the beast. BOOOOO! Are you scareddd now?"

     "I'm going to kill him if he touchessss you."

When we finally came to the bedroom I easily let him fall on the bed, but drunk Mason had the amazing idea to pull me with him, making me fall onto his rock hard chest. He immediately caged me in his arms, leaving me no chance to escape.

     "Got you! I'll neverrr let you gooo"

He easily flips us around so I now lie on my back with him on top of me.

Without any warning he buries his face in my breasts, making me gasp in shock.

     "M-Mason", I breathe out still in a hazy daze.

     "Hmm, I love it when you call me by my name. I can't imagine what it would do to me if you would scream my name right tangled in these sheets", he growls deeply.

His eyes were flooding in with lust and longing. He licks his lips, making me shiver in delight.

He then cups my breast in one hand, gently squeezing it.

A deep crimson color creeps under my cheeks, making me blush madly.

     "It fits right in my hand. We're made for each other, princess. Just perfect"

I felt hot. My body tingling with pure lust.

     I want him.

His hands roam my frame, everywhere his unyielding fingers touched my flesh, it was like sparkles exploding.

Ecstasy was running through my blood, madness pumping through my veins.

    "Do you like it when I touch you like that?"

    Yes, very much.

My lips opened up a bit. I felt my breathing changing, getting uneven every second passing by. I was struggling to find my breath back.

"Princess, I want you so bad", he groans against the flesh of my neck.

"M-Mason I-I'm sorry for not l-listening to what you had to say", I stutter out in guilt.

Mason immediately stops touching me. He leans back so I had now full view on his exquisite facet. He was so beautiful. It sometimes still takes my breath away whenever I look at him.

     He was pure sex.

His hair was messy. Some dark chocolate brown hair strand fall over his eyes.

His drunk state vanished.

His metallic grey orbs were wide open in shock before the warm flood of love comes back crashing in.

My heart was pounding loudly in my chest so heavy that it started to ache.

We stay still like that in silence. Our eyes were boring into each other, trying to give ourselves completely bare to one another before Mason's lips come crashing onto mine.

His soft lips were moving in sync with mine. We were trying to take the dominance, fighting for it. I let my fingers get lost in his hair, tangling with this dark silky strands. He captures my bottom lip in between his teeth, softly nibbling on them before plunging his tongue into my mouth. His sinful mouth exploring every single cavern of mine. His tongue was playing around inside my mouth, allowing me to taste his sweetness and excitement.

"You. Drive. Me. Mad", he rasped in between his wet kisses on my now plump lips.

     "Am I?", I ask, teasing him. I pulled my brows up, softly biting my bottom lip.

His breath hitched in the back of his throat. He gulped, making his Adam apple move in a bobbing motion. It was so sexy.

His eyes were now completely filled with lust, a dangerous kind.

    "Don't tease me, princess or you would be in a lot of trouble", he darkly whispers.

"What if I want to be in trouble?", I pant.

"My bad princess."

My head is in a complete sex haze. I felt a warmth in my core, I want him so bad. I never wanted anyone in my life... anyone but him.

He buries his face back in my neck. His tongue gliding over my flesh. He then starts to softly suck on it, making me swirl underneath his weight. I put my head back down in the pillow, enjoying the pleasure and torture he was giving me.

His hands reach behind me, unzipping my dress. He fingers delicately slipped the dress off me with no problem. I was now bare lying under him with only my underwear on.

He pulls his head back. His eyes roaming all over my almost naked body, making me blush madly. His eyes were twinkling in love, admiring and worshiping my body with a triumphant smirk plastered on his lips.

"Oh thee, has to be the most fæger nymph I've casted my eyes upon", he whispers softly in the darkness. The words coming out as a heart written poem.

He then plants damp kisses on my breast, making me feel butterflies fluttering inside my stomach. He kisses me down my stomach, letting his hand go up my thigh towards my folds.

His hand slips in my panties, but before he could reach my wet folds he abruptly stops, falling back on his back.

"I can't do this. I want you when you're ready, princess", he states frustrated, rubbing his temple.

I immediately climb on his lap, making him growl softly because I was sitting right on top of his bulge. I cup his head in my hands, making him look at me.

"I'm ready, Mason", I declare, staring right at his metallic orbs.

I was now completely exposed to him. He could do whatever he wanted with me.

When he doesn't say anything, only observing me in disbelief... I then start to move, rubbing my core on his bulge.

He immediately holds my waist still. A giggle leaves my mouth, feeling him grow under me.

He turns us back around so I lie under him. His nose traces a line under my jaw, making me shiver in delight.

"Say it again", he demands deeply.

"Make me yours."

This was enough for him to take me... Full filling all our deepest fantasies.

Groans and moans echoed throughout the room.

☆☆☆

Hi lovelies!

I looove reading all your comments... SPAM ME, PLEASE!

I feel like the biggest liar of all time and for that I'm sorry. You got to the 400 likes so fast, making me feel guilty. So for whom doesn't have me on snap... my Wattpad glitched really bad the past few weeks and I've tried to update several times, but it seemed like no one could see it.

Did you know that 'His Fake Assistant' is almost finished? :(

Question of the day: who doesn't hate Faye?

*puts hand in the air, looks around, seeing everyone gone*

Well, please don't hate her. It breaks my heart.

What did you think of the chapter???

XOXO
LOVE YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 439 26
#1 in Passionate #1 in Romcom #1 in Interesting [A CLICHE MAFIAN/CEO ROMANCE, OR IS IT REALLY?] ● Cover picture is taken from Pinterest, credit to...
15.4M 716K 59
When Hailey Evans, an aspirant employee of the marketing department in one of the most wealthiest companies in the states finds herself in trouble wi...
25.4K 579 44
When They Kennedy is accused of dating the billionaire for his money, she finds other means to take care of her sick mother. And that includes workin...
29.3M 1M 55
|#1 in Romance.| 15-5-17 Amelia Primrose. Your typical, carefree and bubbly girl who has been making through thick and thin to provide her sister and...