Forbidden Pleasures

By bourbonvanilla

ʻʻWhat's forbidden is always the sweetest.ʼʼ This is a story where you're going to hate him. You might even... More

[0.]
[1.]
[2.]
[3.]
[4.]
[5.]
[6.]
[7.]
[8.]
[9.]
[10.]
[11.]
[12.]
[13.]
[14.]
[15.]
[17.]
[18.]
[19.]
[20.]
[21.]
[22.]
[23.]
[24.]
[25.]
[26.]
[27.]
[28.]
[29.]
[30.]
[31.]
[32.]
[33.]
[34.]
[35.]
[36.]
[37.]
[38.]
[39.]
[40.]
[41.]
[42.]
[43.]
[44.]
[45.]
[46.]
[47.]
[48.]
[49.]
[50.]
[epilogue]

[16.]

134K 4.2K 1.2K
By bourbonvanilla

He wakes me up in the middle of the night. Or it might be even a morning, but by the way how sleepy I still am, it must be still a night.

He's kissing the shell of my ear, his body lying right behind mine, his wandering hands everywhere on my body.

I sigh, and lean my body into his touch.

"Hi," he breathes, his breath fanning over my neck. I feel his naked, hot skin behind me, feel how hard he is, pressing his cock against my ass.

"What are you doing here?" I ask when I gain my conscious back.

"Paying you a visit. I neglected you today," he says quietly. He softly rolls me so I'm lying on my back and climbs on top of me, his hips settling between my thighs, pressing his hard cock against me.

And then he searches for my mouth and kisses me, hard and strong, showing his need for me. I wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him to me.

I have no further questions for him, especially when he strips me of my shirt and panties and starts making out with my breasts. I'm moaning, arching my back towards his touch, rubbing my pussy against his boxers-covered cock.

"Please," I beg him quietly.

Adrian's stubble grazes my cheek. He drops down on his forearm, right next to my head, caressing my hair that's splattered over the pillow and whispering in my other ear, "Are you ready for me?"

I turn my head and press a kiss on the corner of his mouth. "Only one way to find out."

I press my fingers against his lips, feeling them curve upwards in what must be a smile. What I'd give it'd be lighter in the room and I could actually see him smiling.

And he does. Find out. His hand sneaks down, although I'm pretty sure he could feel my wetness against his cock already. He pushes a finger inside and groans.

He pumps it in and out a few times, his breathing ragged, my nails scratching the skin on his shoulders, before he can't take it anymore. He pulls his fingers out and a few seconds later, I hear the foil ripping and then soon after, I feer him at my entrance.

I moan before he even enters me.

He leans back down on his forearms, kissing my cheek. This position is so intimate, he's so close to me, he's literally everywhere. All the breaths I take are filled with him.

"I love how hungry your pussy is every time I take it. It feels like you haven't been fucked in years. So fucking tight." He thrusts out and then back in. "It just doesn't want to let my cock go."

All this is whispered into my ear. He has his head down, I feel his breaths over my cheek, every inhale, every exhale. I feel everything. His other hand slowly caressing my hair. His cock moving in and out of me.

He's gentle. He's slow. He's making long strokes, making sure I feel him whole, making sure I get as much pleasure as he can give me.

He's a selfless lover, I've found out. He loves to give, even though he loves to receive even more.

"Squeeze your pussy."

I do as he says and he groans deep and low. That sound makes me moan in return, so I do it again and Adrian hangs his head low, biting me on the shoulder. "You feel too good."

"Ay, so do you," I moan in his ear, wrapping my legs around his waist, pushing him closer to me. We're touching everywhere, we're plastered against each other. It's hot. "Más rápido. Dámelo." Faster. Give it to me.

Adrian thrusts hard into me, so hard, the headboard of the bed moves against the wall. "Fucking hell," he curses. "You speaking Spanish will kill me."

"Es así, guapo?" Is that so, handsome?

His thrusts become frantic, fast and hard and I can't do anything but throw my head back and roll my eyes in pleasure. "No pares! Por favor! Ay!"

He doesn't stop. He's holding me to himself and fucks me without any holding back now, his cock driving deep in me and then going back out, returning back fast and hard, moving the bed and making it leave loud noises.

I'm so close I can't even let out a word, I just part my mouth open and can't even breathe, knowing what's coming. "Yes," Adrian hisses. "You're there. I can feel it. Give it to me," he grits out, circling his hips so he rubs my clit and I'm gone. Lost.

Falling, falling and landing loudly. I'm gripping his name, calling out his name, begging him for I don't even know what. Adrian follows me with his own release, stilling inside of me, his mouth just a breath over my jaw.

He holds me to him for a few heartbeats. I don't know if it's to wait until he calms down or he craves the closure just like me. Probably the former.

I feel him brush his lips over my jaw, ever so softly and he removes the hair that fell over my sweaty face. He slips out of me and rolls down on the bed next to me. I hear him groan. "This mattress is really uncomfortable."

I want to curl my body against his, I want to cuddle him, but I hold back. I don't know if he'd like that and I don't want to make a bad move. He came here willingly, I don't want to do something that would make him leave.

"I'm not complaining," I say into the darkness, curling into myself. I'm tired again and even though the sleep wants to take me, staying up with Adrian in my bed is something I'd much rather do, I'm battling it to not close my eyes and give in.

But it turns out that he'll make the task easy for me. I feel the mattress shifting and I move in alarm. "Sorry for waking you up. Go back to sleep now."

I hear him stand up and walk across the room. I want to call him back, ask him to stay. But what I say instead is only a quiet, "Buenas noches, Adrian."

At which he grunts back a, "Goodnight." And the slowly leaves my room.

And I feel so goddamned vacía. Empty. Even though just a minutes ago, I was filled with him. Basically.

I force myself to shut my eyes and go back to sleep, force myself to get his touch and his voice out of my head. And I force myself to not be hurt about his quick dismissal.

This is only fucking. No real feelings.

I overslept. I notice this the moment my eyes open and it's light outside. Way too light.

I jump out of the bed immediately, my heart beating wildly. When I look at the clock it says it's almost half past 7.

"Mierda!" I curse loudly, almost tripping when I hastily look for my clothes and put them on. I put my hair up into a messy ponytail and run down the stairs.

Milena is in the kitchen, eating. She eyes me when I come in. "I'm so sorry, I overslept, I ..." I put my hand on my forehead, feeling the headache coming. This is not going to be a good day.

"You left Adrian without breakfast?"

I wince at her accusing voice. "I did. I really did."

Milena tsks and shakes her head in disappointment. "Girl, I know you and Adrian have something going on, but he won't cut you any slack. If you don't do your job, you'll have to go."

I nod solemnly. I know that. He practically said that to me. He won't let our relationship interfere with my job, it's on me if I'll go or not and him firing me would only be if I didn't do my job well. I did a huge mistake today and I'm already dreading the moment he'll come home.

I screw my face up as if I tasted something bad in my mouth. "I know that. I won't let it happen again."

Milena nods. "See to it. That's my friendly advice, Cassie. He never gives anyone any special treatment when it comes to working, no matter who you are."

I nod. "And I wouldn't like any special treatment from him." I want to know that I have the job because I do it good, not because I'm sleeping with my boss.

"Want breakfast?" Milena offers.

I shake my head. "I'll just go straight to work."

Her eyes get kind. "You can take a few minutes to eat, Cassie. No harm."

I shake my head again. "No, really. I'm good." I'm not even hungry. I'm full of nerves and fear that Adrian will tell me goodbye today. After all, I wouldn't even be surprised. It'd be all my fault.

I start with washing clothes and ironing them, making sure they all look perfect before I took them to Mrs Welch's bedroom and then to Adrian's. I also made extra sure his room is really clean and spotless, somehow trying to make it up to him for not waking up soon enough to prepare him breakfast.

It's not even all my fault. He came to my room in the middle of the night and decided to wake me up for a fuck. No wonder I slept like a baby. I was tired. I'm not a machine like him.

But I'm not looking for excuses and I'd definitely not used that as an excused if he asked me about it. I don't even have an excuse other than I was so tired I didn't hear my alarm.

I'm also extra careful when cooking a dinner for him. I want to make him a dessert but I don't know what he likes, I don't even know if he has a sweet tooth, but I make a little dessert for him anyway. He might think it's stupid, but I not only make it so he'll forgive me and not be that harsh on me about this morning, but I make it because I want to show some gratitude towards him in the first place.

I'm happy to be here in the first place and he made that happen. Whatever happens today, I'm not taking it for granted.

I feel my stomach drop when I hear Adrian saying hi to Milena when he comes home. I have to lean on the counter and breathe in and out for a few moments. I didn't even realise what time it is. He's a bit early today which makes me even more nervous.

"Is lunch ready yet?"

"Yes. It'll be served soon. Sit down and I'll go look for Cassie."

"Yeah. You do that." His tone is indifferent and I don't know whether this is a good or a bad sign.

Milena comes into the kitchen only to find me on the verge of a mental breakdown. By her look, I see she feels kind of responsible for my state, for planting that fear inside of me. I'm even more scared to face him now.

Milena shakes her head as if she's able to read my mind. "He seems to be in a good mood. Don't worry." She squeezes my arm in reassurance. I want to beg her to come out with me, to help me, to just be there so he would be a little nicer, but I know that this is all on me.

I square up my shoulders in fake confidence and take the lunch out to him, my head hanging low. I can't look him in the eyes.

I put the dish on the table and then stand by the side at my usual place. I'm waiting for him to invite me to join him, although I don't have any high hopes for that. And he doesn't say anything.

I don't know if it should be me speaking up first or I should rather just stay quiet. But the room is too quiet. The silence doesn't sit well with me. I can't even hear him eating.

I chance a look at his face and I see him staring right at me, his arms crossed over his chest, his muscles bulging, and his eyes – his dark, dark eyes are watching me. He's not moving an inch. Only staring at me.

I burst. "I'm sorry. I know, I am so sorry, I screwed up this morning, I just didn't hear my alarm ..." I shake my head. I sound distressed and desperate. "It won't happen again."

"Of course it won't. You're fired." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...