Dominant (Harry Styles)

Per ziallbeauty

She looked down at the contract in front of her, thinking of only one thing: She wanted to be with him, no ma... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 62

115K 2.1K 899
Per ziallbeauty

Allison's P.O.V

I've been standing in the doorway to Steph's room since Harry dropped me off this afternoon so I could get ready for his parents New Years Eve party. It' empty in here, except for her bed, a couple papers and stuff are scattered on the floor. Wow, I can't believe she's actually gone. This is going to take some getting used to. I close the door to her bedroom and walk over to mine. I remove the towel around my body and throw it on the floor, I lay down on my bed and get on my phone. While I'm scrolling through my IG feed, a text message from Niall pops up.

"From: Niall Horan, December 31, 2013:

Hey, Alli! How are youu ? :)"

"To: Niall Horan, December 31, 2013:

Hi Niall, I'm fine. :) how are you?"

"From: Niall Horan, December 31, 2013:

Eh, getting better as the days go by, but I'm okay! How are you going to be spending your New Years?"

I kept texting Niall throughout the time I was getting ready. We didn't really talk about anything in particular, we just talked. It's actually becoming quite nice how we can just talk without there being any awkwardness. My feelings for him have stayed the same too, I will never have romantic feelings for him again. We're just becoming friends, and I like that. I tell Niall that I have to go, but I'll be sure to tell him Happy New Year sometime after midnight. I also talked to my dad and brother and told them I'd call as soon as I could. I doubt I'll be getting drunk tonight since we will be at Harry's parents house, but I don't know if I'll have my phone with me all night. There's a knock on my door, which tells me Harry's here already. I check the time on the TV box and of course, it says 6:00 sharp, Harry's always on time. A small smile is on my lips as I walk to the door, opening it up and finding a nicely dressed Harry Styles leaning agasint the doorframe. The white scoop neck t-shirt he has on shows his bird tattoos, and his black blazer fits his arms perfectly. He's wearing a silver Cross necklace too, which I've never seen before.

"Hello, Ms. Carter, you look beautiful." He compliments me, and I blush, look down at my gray knit dress, it's nothing special.

"Well thank you, you look handsome, as usual," I smile, "I like your necklace too."

"Christmas present from my mum that just came in the mail," He looks down and picks it up from his chest, "It's quite nice."

"Indeed it is, I just need to put on my shoes and grab my purse."

Harry walks in behind me and shuts the door, I pull on my black above the ankle boots and throw on my white winter coat. I pick up my black handbag, more like a big wallet, and begin turning off all of the lights downstairs.

"Hurry up, woman." Harry says, looking down at his phone, I shoot him the middle finger but he obviously doesn't see it.

"I'm ready." I say, making my way over towards Harry, he nods his head and opens the door, ushering me out.

His Eclipse is parked outside on the street, he presses a button and the engine starts. He opens the door for me, and I slip in his car, the heat is luke warm as it blows out of the vents. When Harry gets in the car he has his phone pressed to his ear.

"What do you mean in Glasgow?" Harry asks, putting the car in Drive, he pulls out on the street, phone between his ear and shoulder, "That's almost 5 hours away, John, it won't take one day."

I try to listen to the radio, some Maroon 5 song is on, but I'm too busy trying to listen in on Harry's conversation.

"Right, I get that, but why is this so important?" He asks, looking over to my breifly before looking back at the road, "Alright, okay, I get. Yes I'm going to go, obviously. When is this again? January 8th, 9th, and 10th, alright. I'll call you later."

Harry hangs up the phone and sets it on his lap, he sighs loudly and rub his forehead with his fingers.

"What's wrong?" I ask, searching his face for what type of emotion he is.

"There's this huge vacated building in Glasgow, and John says it'll be a great purchase if we buy it, clean it up, and start renting it out to people." He explains, "But it's going to be a three day trip, maybe even more once we get down there and start looking at the building."

I frown, "Oh, so that means-"

"Yeah, I have to go." He sounds angry, he reaches over and grabs my hand, "I'm sorry. I don't want to go and be away from you, but-"

I smile, "Harry, it's fine. That's your job, I understand. There's no need to be sorry."

"I know, but like, I hate the thought of leaving you here alone. You don't have anybody else. And it's shitty that you have to spend the first week of the new year without me." He tells me, his thumb rubbing up and down my index finger.

"I'll call Liam, I'm sure he and Sophia can make a couple stops to see me if I get too bored. But I'll have work and everything, it'll be okay. Don't feel bad for going." I assure him, giving his hand a little squeeze, "When is it?"

"The 8th, 9th and 10th, but like I said it may be longer, I'm hoping it's not." He says, turning up the radio a little bit, "I hate going on business trips, there boring."

"I could imagine." I say, even though I have no idea, I've never been on one.

"Trust me, they're horrid. I have to restrain from having sex with you for a few days, I'm going to die." He groans, and I giggle.

"Oh my god, is that all you care about?" I laugh, shaking my head.

"I mean, maybe...kind of. Not all the time but..like, yeah." He rambles on, and we both start laughing.

He pulls into his parents drive way, and cars are already starting to line up the winding road. I can't even imagine how many people will be here. I'm actually a little bit nervous now, I didn't realize so many people would be here. I hope I look alright, I didn't wear anything fancy at all. Oh no, my stomach is starting to hurt. Harry parks the car and cuts the engine, he looks at me and I already know I have a worried look on my face.

"What's wrong?" He asks, leaning in his seat to put his phone in his tight black pants.

"There's a lot of people here." I say, looking at all the expensive cars.

"Hey, it's alright," He says, smiling, "You'll be with me the whole night, you'll be okay. And if anybody makes you feel awkward or anything, I'll kick their asses."

I roll my eyes, "Let's just go, Harry. It's starting to get cold in here."

Harry gets out of the car first, he walks over and opens the door for me, taking my hand as we walk up to his parents home. Harry opens the door and loud music, people talking and laughing, and warmth overwhelm me as we walk in. We walk further into their home, stopping so we can take our coats off. Making our way to the coat closet, Harry opens the door to see that it is all the way filled up. He closes the door with a scowl on his face, holding both my jacket and his in his left hand.

"Let's go find my parents first, and then I'll take you upstairs, we can put our jackets in there." He says, putting his right arm around my wasit, leading me into the living room.

To say 'Wow' would be an understatement. There is so many people here, people I have never and probably will never see again in my life. How do the Styles' know this many people? I search each group that's scattered around the room; woman clsoed around each other holding glases of wine and laughing loudly. Others pointing and picking at what other women are doing. Men in suits holding glasses with liqeuor, talking and pointing to different parts of the house; this is defintely not a scene I'm familar with.

"Mr. Styles?" A voice says behind us, we both turn around. A man with messy cooper hair is standing with a glass of wine in his hand, he looks familar.

"Yes," Harry says, "And you are..."

"Lane, Gregory Lane," He and Harry shake hands, "I met you awhile back, at your parents fundraiser at the church."

Oh, now I remember him! He was with that group of men Harry didn't like.

"Right, nice to meet you." Harry says, I look to Harry and then Gregory, who is looking at me.

"I'm Allison," I extend my arm, shaking his hand. Harry graps my waist a little tighter.

"I remember you at the fundraiser too," He licks his lips, he then looks to Harry, "Actually, Harry, I wanted to ask you a question."

"And that would be?" Harry asks, and I can hear the coldness in his voice.

"My building is a little small, we need to expand because we're getting a lot more clients, I was wondering if you could help me out." He asks, and I look to Harry, "You know, come with me to look for buildings and-"

"You'll have to call and make an appointment, I can't just drop everything and start helping you out." Harry tells him, looking behind him.

The guy blanches, "No, of course I'll make an appointment-"

"If you'll excuse us." Harry says, looking to Gregory once before pulling on my waist and walking us into the kitchen.

Once we're out of ear shot I look up at Harry.

"You didn't have to be so harsh." I say, watching his smirk appear on his face.

"He didn't have to look at you like you were a single woman." He says, pinching my butt, I giggle and lean into him a little more.

"Harry! Allison!" Anne yells, she sets down her wine glass and comes rushing towards us, crashing into us with hugs and kisses on the cheeks, "I'm so happy you guys came."

"Mum, I come every year." Harry rolls his eyes, his mother swats his arm.

"Well, I'm happy Allison came, it's good too see you babe." She smiles at me.

"You too, Anne." I smile, "You guys sure know how to throw a party."

"Eh, just a bunch of us old folks getting together." She laughs, "Gemma, Turner and Louis are in the den, go on if you'd like."

"I'm going to go put these in my room," Harry says, "I'll meet you in the den, Allison."

He gives me a quick smile before walking off and leaving me with Anne. We chat a little longer, just about the party and how most of these people are here for Robert, but she doesn't mind it. She leads me off to the direction of the den. Louis is the first to see me and gives me a big hug with a wet kiss on the cheek, he's been drinking. Next is Turner, who just gives a quick, almost awkward hug. Gemma kisses my cheek and let's me sit next to her on the couch. We talk about everything, lauging mostly at the stupid jokes Louis' is making. Harry returns about 15 minutes later with two wine glasses in his hands and offers me one. He sits on the couches arm rest, getting into the conversation as well.

Two hours have passed and we've not moved from the den, and no one has came in and bothered us either. Louis is very drunk, making me and Gemma laugh every five minutes. Harry is almost as drunk as Louis, he stopped drinking wine and went for the Brandy that was in here, so him and Turner are talking amongst themselves. The door to the den opens and in walks Robert.

"Even as adult this is still where you guys love to come and hide," He scolds his children, he looks at me, "You know, every party we ever held at this house, they only ever made two appreances. One to say hello, and one to say goodbye. Other than that they all would be in here."

We laugh. It's actually really cute that Louis, Harry and Gemma still love to do the little things together, like they used to do. Robert walks over and puts an arm around my shoulder.

"Having fun?" Robert asks, and I smile.

"Louis is being quite the entertainer right now." I say, which makes Robert laugh.

"Alright you lot, come on out, join the party," Robert motions his hand as he walks to the door, "Just come out to have a dance or two."

Nobody declines the offer, so we all get up and walk out. We walk through house and enter a room, which used to be one of their dining rooms Anne showed me a while ago. But now all the furniture is removed and has been replaced with a wooden floor with a DJ booth has . 'Safe and Sound' by Capital Cities is playing; I squeal with delight.

"This is my favorite song!" I grab onto Harry's arms, smiling. I bop my head back and forth to the beat.

"Well, we can't waste a good song then." Harry smiles, grabbing onto my arm and leading me out to the dance floor.

We danced to about 5 songs, and then we both decided it was time to stop, we were both getting overly hot. We started walking around the house, not really having a destination to go. But everywhere we walked was crowded with people, so we just kept walking around. Harry said he wanted to go somewhere quiet for a couple minutes, so we ended up walking upstairs.

Harry lead the way as we walked in front of his old bedroom, with a sing that says, 'Don't Come in, H.' on it. I look over to him giggling, he shakes his head.

"Yeah, I was that kind of son." He says and opens the door.

As I walk in I can't help but feel like I'm entering a different part of Harry's life, a different part of our relationship. Being in here makes me feel like I'm back in the past, like I'm coming in here with a younger Harry.

His room is a deep, dark blue color, with dark gray carpet. His bed is big and the blankets that cover it are black. There's a Swimsuit Illustrated poster on one side of his room, and then movie postors on the other wall, one of them I know is Fight Club. He has a desk right on the opposite side of his bed, with a couple of picture frames on it, and some old papers. I bend over and look at the pictures; one of them is Harry and Gemma, Harry has to be about 4, and she's leaning agaisnt him as the sun beams down on them. Another is of Harry and Louis with a group of boys, all pointing at each other and sticking their tongues, Harry looks about 16. And the last is a familty photo, just of the Styles, Harry looks a little older than the last photo, but not by much. He's the only one not smiling in the picture. I straighten up and look at him, he's sitting on his bed watching me.

"So, this is your old bedroom, huh?" I say, looking into one of the dresser drawers which happens to be still filled with old clothing, "You still have clothes?"

"Mum is a hoarder, she doesn't want to get rid of it." He shrugs, standing up and walking over to me, picking up an old white t-shirt, "God,  I was such a skinny little shit."

I grab the shirt and hold it up to me, "I could totally wear this, can I take it?"

"You want it?" He asks, and I nod my head.

"Yeah, like, I don't know. I just want to wear it to bed when I'm not with you." I smile up at him, and he rolls his eyes.

"I can give you one of my shirts, Allison, you don't have to wear my old one." He says, but I shrug my shoulders.

"I want both. You don't have to understand, it's a girl thing I guess." I say, which makes him laugh.

"Fine, take the bloody shirt, I don't care." He says, and I smile widely.

I follow him over to the bed and we bot sit down, a comfortable silence between us. I look around his room and think about all the memories he must have in this room. The room where he grew up, where he played by himself sometimes. Where he got tucked into bed when he was little, and called for his mum or dad to come get him when he was scared. The room where he and Gemma probably used to fight sometimes, or where him and Louis would come and just hang out. Where he would stay up late night and just lay in bed, thinking of important stuff that was going on in his life, whether it be stressfull or happy thoughts. Where he came when he was so confsued on who he wanted to be as a person. I wonder if he ever cried in this room, curled up in the covers, looking out of the window, and just cried himself to sleep. I wonder how many girls he had sex-

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asks me, breaking me from my thoughts.

"You." I answer simply, because it's true.

He smirks, "What about me?"

"Just thinking about stuff you would do in this room, like, when you lived here and stuff." I say, "Just...stuff."

He laughs, "Well for your information, I did not have sex with anyone in this room."

My cheeks redden, "I was not thinking that at all."

"Yes. You were." He says, and I narrow my eyes at him, but I can't help but crack a smile.

"How could you possibly know I was thinking that?" I laugh, covering my face with my hands.

"I just knew it," Harry says, putting his hands on my waist, turning me to face him, "We could change that right now though."

I gasp, "Harry, there's so many people downstairs, and your parents could come up!"

Harry leans forward so he's almost touching my lips, "I don't give a fuck about them, my door has a lock on it."

He leans forward and kisses my lips, gently at first. Cupping my cheeks with his hands, letting his tongue enter my mouth slowly and massage mine.

"Harry?" There's a knock on the door, and we pull apart. Harry letting out an exassperrated curse word as he stands from the bed.

"In here." He says, and the door opens reveling Gemma.

"Uhm, there's some guy here looking for you." She says, pointing downstairs, "I don't know who it is, but Louis told me just to come and get you. He won't let the guy come inside though."

Harry frowns, and his forehead creaes slightly, I get up and stand next to him.

"You didn't see who?" Harry asks her, but she shakes her head.

"No, I was just told to come get you." She says shrugging her shoulders, she begins to walk out of the room.

We follow her out of the room and down the steps, Harry walking a little fast as we reach the bottom steps of the staricase. Louis is stood next to the door, pacing. He see's us and rushes over to us.

"Harry, I don't know how the fuck he got here, but he's outside-"

"Who the fuck are you talking about?" Harry urges, and we're all looking at Louis for some answers.

"Uhm, uh.. Shit, what the hell is his name?" Louis says, closing his eyes as his mouth moves trying to remeber.

"Fucks sake," Harry mutters, brushing passed Louis and to the door.

My stomach starts to turn as we follow Harry outside, the cold winter wind blows passed us as we walk outside. I'm behind Harry as he stops arubtly, and I run into his back. I stumble back but then step to the side, looking to see why Harry stopped dead in his tracks. And then finally I see it.

I see him.

Tate.

****A/N

oh my gosh, i can't believe i am going to reach 600,000 reads! this is crazy, i can't believe it. :) thank you guys sooo much for reading my fanfic, it means a lot to me! i can't believe i went from having a 10,000 reads to 600,000 so quickly! thank you! i love when people start reading my fanfic, and i get read their comments on each and every chapter and i get to watch as they read all the drama happen until they get to the last chapter! it makes me feel amazing that you guys are so into this story and everything. :) it makes me smile! so yeah, i love reading your comments and how you feel durng the chapter, so be sure to comment and vote! well, it's currently 2:40 A.M and i really need to get off the computer because tomorrow  morning IM GETTING MY BRACES OFF WHOOP WHOOP!!! i am so excited. :)  i'm 20 years old with braces...so stupid hahaha. well, i'm rambling now, so byeeee. i love you. <333

and question...should i bring some 5sos characters into this story? ;)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.9K 36 29
the boys reunion starts of questionable and confusing. Life throws at them unexpected hurdles, will this help Louis and Harry relationship?
10.6K 132 2
One shots • Explicit Content *These one shots are simply for entertainment and do not at all affect or fall in line with the original plot of the or...
48.2K 385 91
Yo! This can either be dirty or clean so if you have any fantisies you want to be written please send in your requests! ^^ love you!
61.1K 406 26
Enjoy