Knight 'n Gale

By CheezyMayo

An actress had crossed over to a fantasy world as a Knight serving the Crown Prince whom, based on her new bo... More

KNIGHT 'N GALE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 11.5
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Draft Sketch: GALE
Draft Sketch: CEDAR
Draft Sketch: Alexander
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 22

3.4K 197 45
By CheezyMayo

WARNING: Explicit content ahead. Proceed at your own risk.

...

Cedar silently ate the soup in his bowl. It was a simple dish with some pieces of potatoes, cabbage, and meat but it gave him the warmth he needed for such a cold night as they were about to continue traveling later.

Looking around, he observed that everyone has their share of food and were happily chatting about around the campfire, including the Crown Prince himself.

Alexander can be cruel and cold on the battlefield but when he's out of danger and he's not in a formal gathering, he could be seen talking with his subordinates--even making jokes and laughing with them. Just like tonight.

Even though Cedar is a few steps away from the crowd, he could still clearly hear Alexander's dulcet tone and his eyes unconsciously moved and caught sight of the prince's face without even searching. It was like he can automatically locate him within the crowd.

'Well, of course, that's easy! He's the only one without pointed ears!' Gale argued with herself, ignoring the fact that Roki and Lato weren't elves as well.

As she was having a silent debate within her mind, Alexander's line of sight met with hers and before she could turn her head to avoid the prince, the prince playfully brushed his thumb on his lower lip and licked it.

It happened only for a moment.

Everyone was occupied in talking and eating so no one noticed the prince's actions, except for one person.

Gale jolted and her face immediately turned red as her hands momentarily forgot that he's holding something and he almost spilled her soup.

Watching his knight show such an obvious carelessness, Alexander's lips hooked up before lifting his own spoon and resumed eating as if he did nothing.

On the other hand, Gale drank the remaining soup in her bowl, trying her best not to think about 'that' incident and ultimately failed.

'Gah! Sure I said that I wanted some hot love-love time but... I want a normal one! Normal!' Gale yelled inside her brain, high-key wanting to strangle Caerus.

...

About three hours ago...

Cedar wanted to free himself from the prince's embrace but the bastard had utilized his mana that his struggle without using his own power became useless.

'Should I fight back? Probably not... right? Ah! What the hell?! My Cedar memories of this prince aren't like this. Shit! When did he start to swing this way?' Gale's mind was engrossed into thinking whilst Alexander busied himself as well.

Sensing that the other party went stiff and his struggle became less, Alexander's hand started to move.

As Cedar was only wearing a quilted shirt, it was easier for the prince to pull it up, revealing his perfectly toned abs.

As Cedar felt the coldness on his stomach, he was then brought back into reality. "Wah! Wait, your highness, what are you--hiii!"

The words that he's about to say were taken from him when he felt a warm thing that was placed on his abdomen.

"This. Since you were a female, surely you wanted this kind of thing, huh?" Alexander talked near Cedar's ear as his hand was slowly tracing his abs, electrifying him. "Maybe admired it in front of a mirror?"

The prince's breath tickled him and he felt weak with the addition of the prince's gentle caress. However, when he heard the last sentence, he quickly looked up at him in surprise.

"How did you know?!" He blurted out, causing the latter to raise an eyebrow.

"I was only teasing... but to think that I hit bull's eye?" he chuckled.

Realizing his stupidity, Cedar gawked at the prince with wide eyes. 'No! That... It's not like that!'

He tried to defend himself but obviously, his flushed face and guilty expression didn't convince Alexander.

"So? Have you checked the most important part?"

"No!" Cedar quickly answered, avoiding his gaze.

Looking down at him, Alexander laughed a bit, and then his thick, sensual voice whispered on his ear.

"Liars will be punished." As soon as he said those words, Alexander smoothly turned his body in a swift motion.

Suddenly, Cedar was now facing the wall as he was also pushed by the prince.

"M-my lord?" He tried to push the wall but Alexander's strong, immovable arm held him on his waist.

"Well, since you suddenly woke up with both your female and male memories, of course, you'll be confused about your gender orientation. More importantly, since you haven't checked out your body's most important part, you probably didn't know much about it, no? So I'll help you out." With ease, Alexander unbuckled Cedar's belt with one hand while the other arm was restraining him.

"No. Your Highness, I don't think that this is important. Besides, my lord is a great man... and... and you're a straight man... you... you like females. Right?" Cedar tried to reason out.

"Technically, you're a female." Alexander shamelessly retorted.

"But!" even when he's pushed onto the wall, Cedar still didn't give up. "I have a male body. Just like your highness. So you will only be traumatized with seeing another person's..." he paused because, at the moment, he could not think of a decent word to say that male part. "That."

"That... that what?" Choosing to act dumb, the prince asked.

'Aren't I the actress here?! What are you acting for, you evil prince!'

"You know what I mean." was the only thing that he could say.

"Ah... this?"

Without a warning, Alexander suddenly grabbed his crotch much to Cedar's surprise and horror.

"Kuhuk!" He gasped and took a mouthful of breath as his hands frantically moved, wanting to remove the prince's hand. "No. Stop this, please!"

"Why should I?" Amused by Cedar's reaction, he started to rub his crotch and planted a kiss on his jaw.

"Ah... stop... this is... kuk!" However, Cedar's protest was ignored.

Instead of stopping, Alexander's hand skillfully opened the knight's pants before groping his member. "You know, this thing is quite sensitive." With an amused tone, Alexander started to explain.

"Huuuh..." Cedar couldn't answer back as he felt an unfamiliar and weird sensation.

Alexander's warm hands then moved up and down his shaft, gently caressing it at the tip.

As the strange feeling creeps up from every corner of his body, Cedar's breathing became ragged and his mind went blank.

"Oh, you're becoming harder..." Alexander commented as he continued tormenting Cedar by taking the tip of his manhood in his palm, massaging it gently as he slowly kissed and licked his neck up to his ear, tugging the earlobes with his teeth.

Cedar shuddered and the thought of resisting was now long forgotten as the pleasure builds up from within him.

"Oh..." He could only moan when Alexander started to move his other arm from his waist, crawling up on his tanned skin.

He probed his fingers on Cedar's chest, encircling the nipples, making him feel light-headed. When Alexander finally rubbed one of its peaks while intensifying his strokes on his shaft, Cedar threw his head back as his body trembled and leaned on Alexander's body for support as he came.

"Heh~ that was fast. Felt good?" Alexander was still holding onto his organ, moving his hands in slow motion.

Cedar was in a daze so he just nodded his head unconsciously.

Alexander snickered at his response. Then, he carried the spent Cedar towards the bed in that spatial room.

When he was carried like a princess, Cedar came to his senses and glared at the prince. "I never knew that you're this mean."

"Well, you were a man before." he rightfully answered.

"I still am one."

"But you have the consciousness of a female?"

"But I'm physically a male!"

"That's what makes it interesting." Alexander grinned and then he put him down on the bed. "Besides, were engaged?"

"That's weird! A Crown Prince should have a woman as a wife for the purpose of having an heir. The King would probably say the same. The engagement is as good as inva--"

"Anyway," he stopped his word with a finger on his lips. "You're mine, so I'll be the one to decide whether it's valid or not."

And with that, the prince lightly pecked on Cedar's lips.

'Shit. What about me?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 16.5K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
20 0 5
*COMPLETE* Cursed to be female during the day and male at night, Adain fights against his own blossoming feelings for his male best friend. (BL, roma...
605 19 7
A snobby princess gets sent off into the wilderness for safety, to wait for her knight to come save her. Jokes on her that the "knight" was just an a...
223 13 11
Sometimes the best knight is a damsel. In a world where women are seen as weak, defenceless creatures for men to protect and own, one orphan girl wan...