Baby, You're A 10 (BBW/PlusSi...

By KoolLePlaisir

"Baby, you're a ten. You have zero flaws and you're the one for me" -Nathaniel Vitro or the one in which a... More

1. My Baby
2. Eat A Snicker's Bitch
3. That Family Luv
4. You're Special
5. Dance For You
6. Boy!
8. Keeping Up with the Vitros
9. Baecation Pt. 1
10. Baecation Pt. 2
11. Baecation Pt. 3
12. 808
13. Bad Babies
14. That Conversation
15. About a Boy & Girl
16. Hard Candy
17. Unpretty
18. Spring Day
19. Mo' Drama
20. Modern Olden Times
21. Nap of A Star
22. Fine
23. Home
24. A Bit of Us
25. New Addition
26. Empty Cages
27. Mama Bear
28. Blood & Oil
29. We're so different.
30. FAMILY 0.5
31. FAMILY 1.0
32. FAMILY: Closure
33. Unbroken
34. Again...
35. A Remembrance of Love
36. A Very Vitro Occasion
37. Ode to the Times
38. Endings & Beginnings

7. Nothing for Something

8.6K 272 39
By KoolLePlaisir

Naomi

My nails look so bomb. Oh, I can't wait until Neil sees them. I know that he is going to love them just as much as I do. My mama is the plug, I promise.

"Okay, baby. That will be $35", my mama said bringing me out of reverie as I observed my nails in adoration. I raised my head looking at her dumbfounded. "What?", she asked while gathering up her supplies. "You charging me now, ma?", I asked pouting at her. She rolled her eyes that were the exact replica, more like the original, of my own. "I got bills to pay too", she told me, her Spanish accent seeping into her voice.

"But I love you, Mami. You never make me pay", I whined. "Love don't pay the bills, bambina", she retorted holding her hand out towards me waiting for her pay. I feigned ignorance, "What, you want a five? There you go", I said slapping her hand. "Slap my hand again and I will slap your ass across the globe", she threatened making me sigh. "Fine, Mami", I grumbled reaching into my purse taking out my wallet. I took out two $20 bills handing them to her.

I was expecting my change, but to my surprise my mama put all of it in her bra. I cleared my throat holding my hand out for my change. "What?", she asked feigning ignorance. "My change", I stated. "Nah, that was a tip. See ya later, bambina. Get out my house", she said dismissively while waving me off. I gapped at her. "Close your mouth before fly go in an' you choke", she said rising to her feet.

I huffed grabbing my phone off of the table along with my purse before making my way towards the front door to leave. "Sweetheart, wait!", mama called making me smile to myself. However, my smile faltered into a frown at her next words. "Tell Nathaniel I said 'hi' and to stop by for dinner some time this week", she said before walking away. I sighed, "Love you too, Mami", I mumbled walking out of the door to my car.

▪•▪

"Baby!? I'm back!", I called walking through the door closing and locking it behind myself. "In the living room", he called back. I walked into the living room while scrolling through my Instagram stopping behind where he sat on the couch with a controller in his hands. He had company that was far from company if you asked me. He is more like family and is my baby's other best friend, Lucky.

Lucky is super laid-back with a wicked sense of humor. I think the boy is crazy, but what do I know. That seems to be the only people that I hang around. "Hey, Na-Na (Nae-Nae)", Lucky greeted with a smirk on his face, his crystal blue eyes still focused on the TV screen as the two played 2K '18 on Neil's newest model of the X-box. "Hey, Lu-Lu", I responded leaning over the back of couch wrapping my arms around Neil's neck kissing him on the cheek. "Hey, baby", I said kissing his cheek again.

He paused the game turning his head kissing me on the lips tenderly. "Hey, babe", he responded. "Mami, told me to tell you she said 'hi' and to stop by for dinner her most darling Bambino", I said mimicking my mom's voice. He chuckled while Lucky snickered sitting his controller on his lap. "I am so telling her that you mocked her", Lucky commented gaining our attention. I narrowed my eyes pointing an accusatory finger at him.

"While you at it, tell her that I want my change you butt kisser", I retorted. He smirked, "She does have a nice butt", he said biting his lip. "Pervert, Lucky. That is what you are. She's old enough to be your mom", I said shivering in disgust. He licked his lips, "I will call her 'mami' any day", he said lowly and I nearly threw up in my damn mouth. Kill the visual Father, kill it. Nathaniel chuckled rubbing my arms.

"She charged you?", he asked. I nodded resting my head on my arms that we're still around him, a pout on my face. "She was being mean again, Neil", I whined. He hummed knowing how my mom was. "Let me see them, bae", he ordered. I showed him my nails, wiggling my fingers so he could experience the full effect of my nails.

"They fire, babe. Ma, slayed yo' nails. You gone have so many haters when they see your nails. I think she deserved that tip", he commented sliding his fingers through mine clasping my hands in his. He turned my hands so that he could get a better look at my nails before kissing each of my hands then releasing them. I took that as my current to remove myself from him leaving the boys to their game while I went to pick out my outfit for my night out with my girls.

Yes, it is girls night and I am excited. Tristan could not make it being busy with his own plan so it just us girls. It has been a hot minute since we all hung out together with everyone being busy with their own lives. I love Neil, but I need a break every once a while from my baby's craziness. That is why I am turning off my location on my phone a soon as I step outside of the door. Nathaniel has a tendency to 'pop up' wherever I am when I go out without him, especially if I am not with someone he trusts to be around me. He told me once quote, unquote, 'It is not you I don't trust, it's everyone else. You never know who's really against you and I will be damned if I allow anyone to hurt what we have 'cause we are stuck like Gorilla glue, baby. We ain't goin' a got damn place without each other.'

I teared up at his words. He had spoken those word it so much conviction. He was not making a statement, but a declaration and I was overwhelmed. That was the night he had gotten a special treat as we called them. "Pants, dress, or a skirt?", I thought aloud. "Definitely, pants. No-one needs to see your bare legs or possibly catch a glimpse of my pu-", I quickly cut in not wanting to hear his crudeness. "Pants it is", I announced loudly feeling arms wrapped around my body followed by a firm body pressing into my backside.

"Do you really have to go?", he mumbled burying his face into the crook of my neck with a sigh. His breath tickled the side of neck causing me to flinch away from him a bit. "I don't, but I want to. I miss my friends", I told him. "But I am your friend and I will miss you if you leave", he argued. "I will miss you too, but I am still going", I responded. He groaned, "Why can't y'all just order some food and play cards over here or something? I don't trust this shit", he complained making me heave a sigh.

"We can do that next time, but we are all tired of being couped up inside. I do not do this to you when you go out with the boys. So stop, Nathaniel", I said sternly. He sighed kissing on my neck sending a shiver through my body. "Fine. Enjoy your night out, but you can't go out for another month", he argued. "Nuh-uh, no. I do not need your permission to go out. I will go out whenever I want to in respects to you, but baby, you do not dictate my comings and goings", I told him with finality. He groaned, "I'm sorry, Omi. I just don't want you to go. I wanted to lay up with you and chill without anyone else interrupting our 'us time's", he apologized. I hummed, "I know, but I really want to go out with my friends. So how about this; I will be back at a reasonable time and we can still do what you want?", I offered accepting his apology.

He pulled his head from the crook of my neck making me sigh in relief. I was seriously beginning to become hot and bothered. Knowing Nathaniel, he would have taken full advantage of that and I would be stuck inside with him. "Sounds good, bae", he agreed then placed a kiss on my cheek. He removed himself from my person before flopping down onto the bed lying back watching as I searched through the closet. "Shouldn't you be entertaining your guest?", I asked skimming through my side of the closet.

"He's fine. He's too busy texting on his phone to even notice that I left", he responded nonchalantly. I hummed grabbing a pair of black skinny jeans out of the closet. "You should wear a crop sweatshirt with those pants", he suggested. I rolled my eyes, "No", I denied taking out a top before reaching up and grabbing the shoes I had in mind to tie the look together. "I will be out with the boys for a bit, but I will be home before you get back", he informed after a moment of silence between us. "Okay, Neil. Have fun", I responded turning to fully face him.

He had sat upright on the bed and was hunched over with his elbows resting on his knees watching me.

"I guess. I love you", he said. I rolled my eyes fondly. "I love you more", I said. He rose from the bed making his way over to me wrapping his arms around m midsection with his hands resting on my butt. "I love you most", he rebuked. "Nope, I love you most-est", I denied. His eyes narrowed, "Impossible! Ti amo più della quantità infinita di amore, mia moglie.", he said lowly with a slight growl in his voice making my knees buckle as I swooned like a school girl around her crush.

He dipped his head capturing my lips in a passionate kiss that left me breathless. His hands were everywhere as he kissed me slowly, groping and caressing my body. I had wrapped my arms around his neck grasping the back of his neck gently as we deepened the kiss. I had learned years ago not to underestimate Nathaniel. I let out a squeal in surprise as I was lifted off of my feet instantly wrapping my legs around his waist locking them in place at the ankles. A throat was cleared loudly interrupting our passionate moment.

"What the fuck do you want, Jack Frost?", Neil growled making slap his chest lightly. "Markel is waiting for us. I'm impressed that you could pick her up with those little chicken arms you have", Lucky commented. "Did you just call me fat?", I asked at the same time Neil asked, 'Did you just the fuck call my baby fat!?' Lucky rolled his eyes, "No, I called Nathaniel weak. Anyways, close the door next time. I did not need to see that. Although, I have wondered what I would be like to be with a woman on the thicker, chubbier side. Then again, I have to get used to the idea if i'm going to be your new step-daddy", he said off-handedly.

"You mother fu-", we began. "Naomi's mom got it going on!", Lucky sang loudly and terribly as he walked away closing the door. I rolled my eyes before smiling at the feel of Neil's lips on my again in a chaste kiss. I was placed back onto my feet but his arms did not leave me right away. He pecked my lips hugging me to him. "I love you, Omi", he said staring into my eyes as he slowly released me from his grasp. "I love you too, Neil", I responded before yelping from the hard slap to the butt he gave me. With a chuckle he blew me a kiss that I caught and returned with one of my own, then he was gone finally.

I watched this creepy movie on Netflix called 'Most Likely to Die'. The movie actually quite sad more than anything. After the movie was over I began getting dressed. I hooked my phone up to Neil's speaker and went took a shower. I lotioned my entire body before grabbing a set of black lace lingerie putting it on then putting on my outfit for the night. I smiled checking myself out in the full body mirror. "Damn, I look good. Aye, ma what yo' numba? You lookin' like a whole chicken wang out here. Crispy clean, hot, and delicious. I-", I paused fluffing my hair. "I need to stop flirting with myself like that. I get cornier by the day", I mumbled before blowing a kiss at my reflection and grabbing my clutch then heading out.

▪•▪

"Yo', bartender! Can I get another one of these, please!? Thanks!", I called over the loud music of the club. I had separated from my girls that were still on the dance floor to grab a drink. I can still see them and I am in plain sight of them so I neither of us had anything to worry about as far as that went. I hummed drumming my nails on the bar, swaying slightly to the beat as I patiently waited for my drink. A sudden feeling of unease washed over me causing me to cautiously look around the club for the cause. However, I did not really have to look no further than behind me.

I turned to fully face the person, a frown upon my face at their appearance. I did not trust having my back to him.

"Ishmel, what do you want?", I called to the man standing before me.

Ishmel Luciano, a 6' 2" bronze skinned, Hazel-eyed Spanish man with a blinding smile, who just so happens to be my ex a couple of months prior meeting the love of my life, my baby, Nathaniel.

"I cannot come to say 'hi' to my former lover?", he called over the music, a mischievous grin on his handsome face.

I made a face, "No. No, you cannot", I retorted seeing LaLa begin to head our way over his shoulder.

I shook my head signaling for her to not approach just yet. She threw up the "okay" symbol before folding her arms as she watched our interaction.

"You look, beautiful", Ishmel said taking a step closer to me.

I raised an eyebrow, "Uh-huh, and my husband tells me that at least twenty times everyday", I responded dismisively.

I noticed the slight flare o his nostrils, but nothing concerning this boy had anything to do with me.

"Husband? And where is your so-called-", I raised my hand signaling for his to shut the hell up.

No-one, and I mean no-one will disrespect my marriage.

"First of all, there is no so-called anything. Nathaniel Vitro is my husband and I will not allow you to disrespect him or my marriage. You have a lot of freakin' nerve to even approach me. So I suggest you stay away from the subject of my man, and tell me what you want before you get everything except what you came looking for?", I spat, fuming at this asshole's audacity.

He tisked, "Testy, aren't we? What happened to my sweet Naomi?", he asked condescendingly.

I rolled my eyes.

"That's funny. If I recall correctly, I was just an experiment to you. A phase and I could never be yours. You really drove your point home when I caught you in your dorm room fuckin' my husband's ex-fling who just so happens to look nothing like me", I responded snidely.

He sighed running a hand through his hair.

"I made a mistake, baby. I miss you. I have missed you for years, and I just had to see if we could pick back up where we left off. I want to make up for everything an-", okay, I had heard more than enough.

"See, that is where you are mistaken. You chose to break my heart and all ties we ever had with one another. That is fine though, thank you. Without us being broken up then I would have not gotten with my baby. We are so different, yet, that man and I complete the other. You need to move on, because I will never trade him or his love for anyone else. You have a goodnight, goodbye", I told him sternly leaving no room for argument before grabbing my drink off of the bar that the bartender had just placed down there. I told him 'thank you' before nodding at Ishmel before side stepping him, walking back to my girls with a smile as I thought about my Nathaniel.

"You okay, girl?", LaLa asked meeting me halfway. I nodded taking a sip from my drink. "I am more than okay. Let's go dance some more before we get out of here. I miss my baby", I responded. She giggled, "Me too, boo. I miss my man", she said taking me by the hand and leading me back to our girls. We danced a couple dozen more songs before calling it a night. We had asked a guy to take our picture to capture the moment and I captioned it before sending it to Nathaniel followed by a text informing him that I was on my way home to him.

▪•▪

Neil and I are sitting on the sectional in the living room. Each of us has a controller in our hands clicking buttons furiously trying to beat the other. We are currently playing 'Fortnite' and our competitive side has emerged from its slumber. I watched in satisfaction as Neil's character died. I clapped my hands in excitement. "Yaaas! I won, now you gotta be my bitch for the next week", I gloated wiggling in an attempt at a victory dance on my spot beside him.

He rolled his eyes. "I ain't nobody's bitch. What you think this is, prison?", he scoffed. I flipped my hair over my shoulder. "If it were, you'd still be my bitch. You'd be my personal bitch. I'd be like 'bitch, wash my drawers'", I taunted. "Call me a bitch one more time, Namoi Vitro", he said lowly. I bit my lip staring at him through my lashes. "Bi-ah! Oh Go-Nathaniel!", and that was all she wrote as he dominated my very being right there on the couch with the game still going as he took me in multiple positions.

He held me in his arms, although he was actually lying on top of me with his body resting between my thick thighs.

"Ti amo, Omi", he whispered lovingly.

I grinned carding my fingers through his hair.

"Te amo, Neil", I whispered kissing the top of his head lovingly.

Soon my eyes began to droop then I was sleeping peacefully with him on top of me. It may sound uncomfortable, but I found our position comforting. His added weight offered me a sense of security and his arms had me feeling at home, at peace. I felt that this was where I belong. I could not help but feel that I was with whom I was meant to he with because despite my husband's crazy obsessive possessive tendacies, he makes me feel unexplainably loved and cherished. My baby, is everything and more and I can never tell him how much I appreciate him.

___________

A/N.: Vote & comment! Deuces!🙋✌️

Italian
'Ti amo più della quantità infinita di amore, mia moglie.' = 'I love you more than the infinite amount of love, my wife'

'Ti amo, Omi' = 'I love you, Omi'

Spanish
'Te amo, Neil' = 'I love you, Neil'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 7.3K 37
"No one wants a fat girl." "No one will ever love you." "You'll go through hell your whole life if you don't lose weight!" "You'd be so much prettie...
20.4K 260 22
Micah is new in Sydney. He decided to start a new life by attending university there. His university completely changes. How? To his surprise and d...
134 33 20
Life itself has it's own opposite, it's either you're a good person or a bad person or you're full of positivity or you're full of negativity. All a...
20.5K 862 23
Bailey Transon.Plus size teenager, a lover of bus taker and too busy to care of other peoples opinions.With conquering the world other than suffering...