TJL#12#Princess Of Fairy Tale

By HiddenInTheEpic

She lives in Fairy Tale, believes all that Fairy tales she is hearing from her childhood. She lives in dream... More

Life is Colorful
Shock!!!
Soon.
Anger Won't Help
Very Special
A Call!!!
A Valid Reason
Meeting Him
Her Presence
His Girl
Something New
Stupid Me
Why Is This Hurting?!!
The Plan
Home Sweet Home
My Sweethearts
Let It Be
Simple But Attractive
No Wonder Why!!!
Lying Friends
Somethings Will Never Change
Best Or Worst!!!
Just Like That
Another Time
The Panther
A Visit To The Hospital
The Kids
Not Sure
Axton Promise
A Tensed Day
Three Musketeer
Decision
Love Him More
Bad Sign
Messed
Explanation
Eternity
Information
Discussion
Plan Z
GS Grand Event (Part-1)
GS Grand Event (Part-2)
What's Wrong With Her!!!
Mission Wycliffe House (Part-1)
Mission Wycliffe House (Part-2)
Mission Wycliffe House (Part-3)
Shocking And Horrible
A Safe Plan (Part-1)
A Safe Plan (Part-2)
My Girl
His World
Now Or Never
Fools
Moms Are Magic
Never Ever
Gordon Bennett!!!
Shopping For Baby
Mysterious Notes
A Maze
Enigma Of The Note
Answers
A Suitable Condition
Engagement Ring
Take Me To Him
It's For Real?!!
Heartbeat
Break It
Illusion
Magic Girl
Crazy Cousins
Surprise For Her
Happily Ever After
Crashing The Wedding
The Missing Part
Not True
For You
Malinowski's Call
Beautiful Sunshine
Best Vacation Ever
No More Secrets
My Bright Star
The Memorable Party
New Storm
Soon After That
Fairytale
Love Of My Life
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Recommended Covers
Epilogue

A Shock!!!

5.2K 324 43
By HiddenInTheEpic

Christian's POV

" You are crazy." I said to Quinns.

" Yeah, I know. You can do it." He said to me and I looked at him weirdly.

" I think you have lost your mind." I told him looking at the Axton's house in front of me. " I will never ever do it." I said.

" As you wish. I won't force you to do so." He said to me challengingly with a smirk.

" What's with the smirking face??" I asked him irritatingly.

" Nothing. Why are you thinking something like that?" He asked.

" Well, I am not afraid to do it." I said.

" Then?" He asked.

" I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable with me." I said.

" Why will she feel uncomfortable with you?" He asked.

" I still don't know if she likes me or not. It won't be appropriate to do it." I said. " And if I get caught it will be very very very wrong for both of us. So, leave this plan." I said.

" Alright, I thought this is the only way to get you your love and confess today." He said. I sighed. Part of me wants to do it but I was hesitating. I don't know what to say I was in my inner war. My mind was divided into two parts. One was telling me that my decision was right about this and another was saying I should accept Quinns' decision. I just didn't know what to do.

" What is the time now?" I asked Quinns.

" 11:55 PM." He said.

" Alright." I said.

Natasha's POV

I was sleeping peacefully in my room. Suddenly I heard a sound on my door. It was opening slowly. I was in trying to understand what is going on but I wasn't able to understand. I don't know who was coming towards me. I was so tired playing with my sweethearts all the evening. How cute my sweethearts are!!! They are the cutest kids. I love them more than butterflies. I smiled. Suddenly I felt the room was lightened and I heard a noise of something which scared me to the death that I jumped on my bed and sat up at once. I slowly opened my eyes and heard a loud cheers.

" Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Natasha, Happy birthday to you." I heard my family singing for me. I opened my eyes fully and smiled at them. My smile was dropped when I couldn't find my dad there. I pouted sadly. Where is my daddy??!! Suddenly, someone engulfed me into a hug.

" Happy birthday twini." I heard Natalie saying and squeezing me in her arms. I smiled. I hugged her back.

" Happy birthday twini." I told her back.

" Happy birthday, sunshines." My mom hugged us both and then kissed our forehead.

" Happy birthday, redheads." I heard Noel saying. I kissed his cheek. He showed a fake annoyance.

" I not a baby anymore, Nate." He said.

" You will always be my baby brother." I said and Natalie laughed at Noel. He just glared at her.

" Awww, love you too, baby brother." Natalie said laughing at him. He sighed.

Then everyone wished us but where is my dad!???

" Where is Dad?" I asked my mom.

" My princess is missing me?" I heard my dad's voice. I squealed and ran to him. He was holding a cake on his hands. I hugged him from side. He chuckled and kissed on my head. I smiled widely showing up all 28 teeth of mine. My dad smiled too.

" Happy birthday, my princesses." My dad put down the cake on the bed and hugged us both. We hugged him back.

" Ok, let's lit up the candle and cut the cake. I am really very sleepy." Noel said in a jealous tone. We laughed at this. Dad pulled him too and hugged three of us siblings. I felt my mom hugging us from back. I love my family. They love me a lot. I smiled widely. We lit up the candle and cut the cake. After a while my face was covered with cake. I sighed. This always happens in my birthdays. I decided to take a shower after they left. I just couldn't sleep like that. I went to bathroom and took a shower then washed my face completely. I wore my PJs and wrapped my hairs in a towel. I came out and dried my hair. I made a bun and searched for my alarm clock to set the alarm for the classes next day. Yes, I had classes on my birthday. I couldn't bunk them. I just sighed. I was searching for my clock but I wasn't able to find it.

" I think you are searching for this." I heard someone saying and giving me the clock.

" Oh, yes. Thank you." I said and set the alarm. Suddenly it crossed my mind everyone left my room at once and I locked it from inside then who was giving me my clock!!?? I just turned and was about to shout but suddenly someone covered my mouth to prevent me from shouting. I was scared as hell and stayed silent with closed eyes.

" Open your eyes, Natasha." I heard a familiar voice. I opened my eyes and found the person standing in front of me whom I was missing badly for whole of the month and he was just vanished. I don't know what suddenly got into me, I just cried. My tears wasn't stopping. He removed his hand from my mouth.

" Hey, hey, Natasha. Did I scare you?" He asked but I didn't answer him. " I am sorry." He said and wiped my tears.

" Why are you here??! How did you come here?!" I asked him.

" Umm, I am here to wish you happy birthday." He said and completely ignored my second question.

" Oh, you remember my birthday??I never told you my birthday how do you know that at the first!?? Secondly, I am not that important to you that you needed to risk your life for me." I told him and was moving back from him. Suddenly he pulled me closer and hugged me tightly in his arms close to his heart. I was just way to shock to process it. He hugged me before when that incident happened but this hug was something else.

" You are wrong here, Natasha. You are important to me. You don't have any idea how important you are to me. You just don't." He said to me.

" Really?!!" I asked him.

" Yes, you are." He said.

" I don't think so. If I was I wouldn't be abandoned for the whole month to die with hell tensions in the first place." I said. I don't know where I got to much rage to talk like that but I just did it. He stayed silent for a while.

" I am sorry." He said after a long pause observing my face carefully.

" I don't need your sorry. In fact, I don't need anything from you." I said to him. You can leave now. You were here for wishing me, you are done, now you can go. I am not at all a toy to play with. Like, I like to play with you now, I am bore with you and throw you away. I am done being a toy and I don't want that anymore. I have emotions too. I don't want anyone play with my emotions. I hate my-" I was stopped as my lips were sealed with his. I was shocked and my eyes were widen. Did he just kissed me!!!! My breath got hitched at once. What was that!!!!

" I love you. I am sorry." He said just to drop a bomb on me. I looked at him with widen eyes when he just pulled me in his arms again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 18K 72
How would you react when the sunny bright atmosphere turns into dark cloudy and you find yourself getting pushed into dark valley ? How would you re...
1.3M 23.9K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
2.7K 76 35
People say when you love something, it's hard to stay away no matter what; it could be a deadly disease and you still won't be able to stay away. Fro...
153 3 9
Continueing where the original story left off, I have set out on the journey to create a second part to this lovely adventure and create a whole new...