The Drunken One Night Stan...

By Lucinda_love39

Nineteen year old Clara-Belle is simply a beautiful young girl, she is known as the good girl in the family w... More

The Drunken One Night Stand.
Chapter 1: Disowned by her father.
Chapter 2- Ricardo's Note
Chapter 3-Six years later and Clara and her 5 year old daughter Megan.
Chapter 4- Monday Morning and Mr Wallace Important Announcement.
Chapter 5- Tuesday morning the first day with her new Boss Ricardo Wallace.
Chapter 6- Clara-belle's lunch date with Ricardo and almost getting fired.
Chapter 7 Ricardo and Clara'
Chapter 8: Michelle's P.O.V. Devon and Michelle new Plan.
Chapter 9: Emelia's Perspective .
Who's ringing the doorbell this late?!.
Chapter 11: The DNA results day.
Chapter 12: Anna-belle caught Tyler cheating and she got dumped.
Chapter 13:Is Ricardo Wallace meeting his match at last?.
Chapter 14:Clara urgent call and her meeting with Clarissa.
Chappie 15: Author's Note.
Chapter 16: 1 week earlier and Clarissa plan to sabotage Ricardo wedding.
Chapter 17: 1 week later and Clarissa's plans and Ricardo's Wedding day.
1 week later since Lance's funeral and Clara tickets back to New York City.
Chapter 19: Clara and Grant Discussion and finding out the truth finally.
Chapter 20: Two years later & Clara-Belle's pregnancy tests & Alex surprise.
Anna-Belle and Landon's first date and Anna P.O.V.
Chapter 23: Clara-belle's and Megan conversation.
Ricardo's P.O.V and online dating.
Chapter 25: The following morning and Megan find the best dating site.
Chapter 26: Megan and Richard shopping and Ricardo's first online message.
chapter 27: Three months later and Ricardo and Katherina online chat.
Chapter 28: Three weeks later & Ricardo and Katherina meeting in Person.
Arrival at the Restaurant and introduction.
Chapter 30: Anthony P.O.V
Chapter 31: Alexya in labor and at the hospital.
Chapter 32: Ricardo taking his children on shopping spree.
Chapter 33: The continiuation of Chap 32.
Chapter 34: The test postpone because Clara was feeling unwell.
Chapter 35: Ricardo's proposal to Katherina.
Chap:36 Clara-belle break off the engagement and ties with Alex & his family.
Chap:37 Almost three months later & Ricardo suspect Katherina of cheating.
Chapter:38 Clara-belle and the girls' conversation about Alex.
Chap:39: Clara-belle's P.O.V about regrets but never losing faith.
Chap:40 Ricardo's P.I returned with proof a week after his visit.
Chap 41: Decorating Wallace Brothers Co for the upcoming company party.
Chap 42:Ricardo's visit to Clara-belle & the fall.
Chap 43: Following morning & Ricardo's P.O.V.
Chap 44: Grant giving Alex the news & Conrad having a minor attack.
Chap 45: The Wallace's Christmas with Clara& Ricardo...
Chap 46: Wallace &Taylor's New Year dinner &Ricardo & Clara steal glances.
Chapter 47: Megan's POV and Ricardo's invitation to Special drive-in Movie.
Valentine's Day and back in Florida Sapphire getting ready for her date.
Author's/Note.
Author's/Note
Chapter 49: Flashbacks of 7months ago how we meet.
Part Two: Chapter 50: Megan's family dinner invitation from Ryan.
Part two: 51: Clara-belle's girls' night out & Ricardo & Richard chat.
Part two 52: Clara-belle & Anna setting up a dating profile for Clarissa...
Part two: Chapter 53 Two years later and Emelia Wedding day.
Part Two Chapter 54: Megan's final exam & Megan's POV.
Part two: Chapter 55: Ric's proposal & his surprise birthday party.
Part two: Chapter 56: Megan's final exams results.
Part two: Chapter 57: 1 week later & Megan high school winter ball.
Part-two: Chapter 58 Richard & his grandkids on X-mas shopping spree.
Part-two chapter 59: Christmas morning Wallace & Taylor trading gifts.
Part two:Chapter 60: Two months later and Richard's minor stroke.
Part two:Chapter 61: A few weeks later and Ricardo's & Clara-belle wedding day.
Part two 62: Three months later & Megan twin siblings birthday.
Part two and Chapter 63: Three months later & Megan and Ryan's graduation day.
Chapter 64: Moments and Clara-belle's Perspective.
Part two: Chapter 65: The McLaren's surprise& Richard's and sons heart to heart.
Chapter 66: Epilogue. Ten years later and like father like son.

Chapter 21: Alex surprise for Clara-belle and their dinner date tonight.

1.8K 87 4
By Lucinda_love39

Author's Note: Hello, to you all my faithful followers and genuine readers, and my FB Friends and everyone else sorry, about the delay but I had a very bad case of Writer's block which took months to leave I did everything to see if I could update my works on here but I only got a bit of inspo, to do one chapter for His Hired Wife but it wasn't all bad though because I think in the space of time with me having writer's block and all I actually came up with a few bits and pieces of how I could write this chapter and also chapter 22. I will quickly update Worlds Apart also. So I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter. Golden-author. 

As Clara-belle, was getting ready to cook a great meal for two inside her kitchen she ties her apron around her waist and was about to walk to the bottom cupboard where the pots and pans are kept in she heard the door open and it was her fiancée Alex, she left the kitchen and run to him she was so happy to see him.

'Wow,' darling did you missed me that much?."

He asks as he hugs her back.

"Of course I miss you that much darling and I am glad to see you but how are you home so soon love?."

Clara reply as she asks him why he was home so soon because normally he would be coming back home nine-thirty so something was definitely up.
It was only seven-fifteen now.

"Darling, here take this it's yours, we both are going out tonight so you do not need to get in your cooking mode, OK let's go get ready I have reservations for eight o'clock tonight."

Alex told her as he gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"What's in the box Alex please tell me?."

"No,  why don't you go to the bathroom or the bedroom with it and find out for yourself dear because I am not telling you because you very well know the rules of a surprise, and I will have to go now and get ready for the date Clara-belle would you like to choose my suit for me tonight but when you are finished getting dressed?. "

Alex told her as he easily changes the topic and asks her if she would like to choose his suit for him tonight.

"Yes, of course, I would love to choose your suit for you tonight, but do I have to be dressed before I can choose it?."

"Oh, yes you have to be dressed before you do OK. "

Alex replies with a smile.

Soon after, Clara-Belle walks up the huge marble tile stairs with the bag in her hand that Alex gives her and soon she was in the bedroom in the shower taking a nice hot shower.

Soon, after  Clara-belle was now out of the shower she walks over to the face basin and she brushes her teeth and wash her face thoroughly and walk back into her bedroom, and moisturize her skin, and blow-dried her tall dirty blond hair and curled it she let it fall and after she did her makeup neatly and also lightly, and as Clara-belle open the box Alex has given her in a medium-sized white bag it was a white gorgeous strapless ankle-length evening gown that falls perfectly it was made by Sherri Hill.

Clara-belle was clearly shocked but very happy at the same time she quickly took her gorgeous white, sequins seven-inch sandals off of the shoe stand she added her red gemstones necklace with the matching earrings which Alex bought her for their eight months anniversary together a year and some months ago, soon Clara-belle was ready to go she remembers what Alex said that when she is dressed she can choose his suit for him tonight.

Which that's what she went and did, Alex closet only holds the finest quality brands there was a lot of Marc Jacobs suits and also a  lot of Howard Taylor suits and there was also a lot of Kenneth Cole suits
Armani suits  too, so Clara-belle choose  a black Kenneth Cole suit which she lay on the bed for him he was taking his shower now so he was bound to see it on the bed Clara-belle exited the bedroom with her new Note 8 phone 
and her red clutch purse and soon she was downstairs in the dining room waiting for Alex.

After ten minutes and Alex was now ready to go too she and Alex left through the door of the mansion and right in front of them after coming down the steps of the porch there was a white Hummer at the huge silver gates waiting for both of them already.

"Ladies, first my dear, "  Alex told Clara-belle as he gesture to the Hummer door which his chauffeur open for them.

"Omg!" Alex, you are full of surprises and I don't know what I'm going to do with all these surprises if you keep giving me all these surprises but to be honest I love your surprises darling."

After they both took a seat and the Hummer door close it sped off to their destination.

"Well,  Clara,  you are looking stunning tonight I have to admit."

Alex compliment Clara-belle.

"Thank you very much, my darling, you are looking pretty hot yourself my love. "

Clara reply as she returned the compliments.

Fifteen MINUTES later.

After fifteen minutes they arrive at the destination which was a splendid Restaurant and Buffet style, of course, it was definitely a new one the restaurant is one Clara-belle has never seen before so she knew it was a new restaurant in the City.

Soon after and the Hummer was in the car park and the Chauffeur opens the door for Alex and; he got out of the Hummer and went to Clara door and open it for her and she got out soon after and both Alex and  Clara-belle link arms with each other and walk out of the car park.

The restaurant was called Valentino's spicy Italian Buffet-style Restaurant.
As Clara-belle and Alex step inside the Restaurant.
"Good night, reservations for two, and the name are Montoya?."

Alex greets the usher at the doors as he asks for his reservations.

The usher returns the greeting as he searches for Alex's reservations on the system and after finding it.

"Here are your reservations Mr. Montoya," follow me and welcome to Valentino's Spicy Italian buffet- Style Restaurant."

He welcomes Alex and Clara as he arrives at their table with them.

  Clara-belle and Alex take their seats at their table soon after a waiter arrives at the table to take their orders for their drinks.

"Good night," are you ready to order your drinks?."   The waiter asks holding his small notepad and pen.

"Yes," we are ready to order our drinks, "  Alex responds as he gives the waiter his order which was one Greygoose cocktail with lemon zest."

"What will you have young lady?."  The waiter asks Clara.

"I  will  have  one fruit punch on the rocks please."

Clara-belle order and the waiter wrote down both their orders in his small notepad and left.

Soon after, the waiter was back at Clara and Alex's table with both their drinks.

"Here you are, your Greygoose cocktail with lemon zest  and you, young lady your fruit punch on the rocks."

While Clara and Alex enjoy their drinks they were also having a very nice conversation  Alex decided that he might as well just tell Clara-belle about the new mansion that he bought for the family including Megan too but that mansion was in Paris though so Clara, Megan and him would have to move city to live in the mansion as a big happy family but he doubt Megan would like the idea though so he told Clara everything and she thought what he was doing for she and Megan to be a big happy family with him in Paris was sweet but then again she knew Megan wouldn't like the idea though but she will still have to tell her about it anyway, then Clara remember about her pregnancy tests results this morning and so she smiles.

"Alex, I bet you won't believe this  but I am pregnant I found out this morning darling."

Clara-belle told him while holding his huge but gentle hands in hers across the table.

"OMG!" Clara, so I'm finally gonna be a father, " I love you so much sweetheart let's go I don't feel like eating here again tonight let's go  to our usual restaurant  and celebrate the good news there darling."

Alex told Clara very happy so they both got up and Alex took care of the check for the drinks and soon they were back in the Hummer and this time they were off to their usual restaurant to celebrate the good news...

VOTES!

FOLLOWS!

COMMENTS!

SHARE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 72.8K 37
In this Series, Billionaire Bachelors meet their match in a wicked plan of their own. 1. The Summer Bride ****** It all started with a red-haired lit...
7.2K 641 21
Alexa Richardson was the true definition of tardiness. She lost her job, had an accident, and found herself in a stranger's mansion and in a sticky s...
68 3 6
Random scenarios I come up with are being put on display for you to enjoy. ✌️ bye
55 1 1
Do not read this please 😭🙏