Little Miss Mysterious (Diabo...

By Bloodspill101

[Rewritten] Yumi Akamatsu was something you'd call not normal. I say this because she's not human. In a way... More

-Important Info- PLEASE READ
~Prologue~
Yumiko Akamatsu
Yumi Akamatsu
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note (Please Read)
Chapter 3
READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Happy New Year!!!
Chapter 11
Notice
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Part 1
Mind Blown
Chapter 17 - Part 2
New Cover?
Chapter 18 Part 1
Announcement โค๏ธ
Rewrite Teaser!
News

Chapter 14

2.9K 76 6
By Bloodspill101

"Fuck!"

"Ugh!!"

"Where is he?! Where did he go!?"

I gripped my matted hair and grunted frustratedly. The piece of shit known as Kai was evading my spies. I wasn't planning on my little spies to be evaded so easily considering they barley had any presence. And if I'm being honest I really didn't feel like trailing the asshole when I could be plotting and planning, but of course my luck was total ape-shite so I had no choice but to get him myself.

Breathing in I closed my eyes and calmed my anger (slightly). Then with a quick snap of my fingers I changed my appearance into that of my demon form. My once short hair lengthened past my waist and turned white, gold markings traced down the middle of my body and my outfit changed into armor. Horns appeared and grew a couple inches up and curled slightly towards the ends. I hardly used this form, but when I did, I used my powers of transportation, binding, and torturing to the fullest.

I glared at the wall where Kai's blurry image was pinned up. He was smirking and winking at the camera.

"I'm gonna wipe that shit eating grin off your face!"

———

"Y-Yumi-chan!?"

I grunted and looked up, "What?"

"What h-happened to your f-forehead?"

I scowled thinking about what had happened, "I hit it on something stupid."

"O-oh, w-well feel better Yumi-chan.."

I smirked and nodded, "Thanks, and I will be. Don't worry......don't worry at all..."

I laughed slightly and rubbed my hands together probably frightening Yui seeing as she quickly fled out my office door.

I stood up and walked to the side of the room and pushed on a hidden notch on the wall and waited for my secret door to swing open.

Walking in, I quickly closed the door behind me and proceeded to walk down the dimly lit corridor. The hall soon opened to a well lit interrogation/torture room.

Kai was awake and smirking at me as I strolled in. His lip was split, his forehead was bruised and bright red, he had a scratch on his neck and a gash on his left arm. He was dirty and probably didn't smell the best, but I couldn't say I was looking any better either. We put up a good fight before I pulled a move on him and he was knocked out.

"Hello gorgeous~"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "You have no chance in hell."

He shrugged and kept that infuriating smirk plastered on his dumbass face. "Maybe..."

"Alright enough with the side conversations," I sat down in a chair across from him, "tell me, who is your Leader?"

My eyes narrowed as he adjusted himself and leaned back as much as he was able with chains wrapped around him,

"Ahh~," He chuckled lightly and licked his lips, his vibrant purple eyes trailed across my face and he smirked, "And what  makes you think I know who he is? How presumptions of you Kitten~."

I slammed my hand on the table in slight anger and impatience, "Stop playing around! I know you know who he is! Now tell me or I'll force it out of you!"

His eyes glinted with surprised excitement and he groaned, "You know...I could always tell you for a price~"

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms, a frown still ever present on my face.

"And what would this price be?"

His eyes sparkled a bit uncharacteristically and he leaned forward in unrestrained excitement at some unknown possibility.

"I've only heard, but being this close I have a feeling it's might be true~! You're blood! Let me taste it, and then...I'll tell you his name~."

I internally rolled my eyes at his price. To be honest I wasn't at all surprised, my blood was like thick sweet smelling ambrosia that once tasted was very addictive and alluring; so I've heard. It's not like I'm ever going to taste my blood, that's just too weird.

I slapped my knees and stood up, "Okay whatever."

His smirk dropped and he looked at me confused, "Just like that? Shouldn't you be more protective of your precious blood, Kitten?"

"Why? It's just blood, and stop calling me Kitten! If I ever find out that the name you have given is fake or leads to the wrong person or no one at all....I'll kill you in the most gruesome of ways, and I don't intend on stopping there.."

He only smirked and winked, "Don't be so quick to judge, I may be a no good criminal, but why would I lie?"

I raised my eyebrows and gave him my 'are-you-shitting-me-look.'

He only shrugged.

"Well, Kitten since you're so adamant about knowing his name.....he goes by 'Ri Saka', but you might know him as 'Richter Sakamaki.'

I gritted my teeth and sucked in a breath. I THOUGHT THAT PIECE OF SHIT WAS DEAD?? UGH, I should have probably known after what he did so long ago...—

"So...My payment?~"

I sighed and rubbed my temples, snapping my fingers in the process, and letting him go.

I opened my eyes and glared at him as he appeared in front of me. Excitement, curiosity, and temptation flashed through his eyes as he licked his lips.

" Make it quick or I'll snap your neck and throw your body over a cliff." I droned

Before I knew it my neck was bent to the side and his face was in the crook of neck smelling me. My nose scrunched in annoyance that he chose to go for my neck.

He made a weird guttural groan and opened his mouth and quickly sunk his teeth into my skin. His tongue licked my skin where his mouth covered and I shuttered in discomfort. That was really unneeded...

Soon my blood was being taken and he his body tensed and then relaxed as if every knot or tense muscle he had before was being worked out in a matter of seconds.

• Third Person •

Warmth filled his body and he shuddered at the amazing feeling. Euphoria spread through his body and he moaned eyes widened in pure bliss....the rumor was true...

He latched his hands on her body and greedily took more, it felt like he was have multiple orgasms at once. It was like her blood was everything he wished he had, but didn't or couldn't possess.

A little tired and bored now, Yumiko pushed him away and watched as he greedily licked his bloody lips. His bright purple eyes were wide and slightly glazed over. His hands were gripping tightly to his shirt as he tried to get ahold of himself.

"Geez you alright weirdo? If so, I gotta go. So see yourself out when you've calmed down."

Yumiko grumbled as she made her way to her office, leaving the blood-lusting Kai behind.

Kai gazed hazily at the drops of blood that lingered on his fingers and slowly brought them to his mouth and licked them clean savoring its heavenly taste.

He understood now why it happened and why he wanted her blood. It made sense, it almost felt as though he was being awakened from deaths clutches and being reborn.

Kai wasn't going to lie, he had a better understanding as to why so many guys chased after her. Sure she was pretty but they weren't looking at that, they were thinking about how she was somehow everything they could ever want or need. Her blood sparked their passion, her presence fueled their longing and her beauty made them strive to be by her side. She was a force to be reckoned with, he could feel it, understand it, she was pure temptation.

'But yet'....Kai looked at her retreating figure and pondered slightly. "I can usually tell a lot about a person by their looks and taste....but..." he mumbled quietly.

'Why was she still so mysterious to him.'

Okay I got this chapter done!!! And Wattpad is starting to work a little bit better than before, but I'm not going to get my hopes up so 'no jinx'! Also three more days of school left I'm so excited!!! Have a good day and let me know how you liked this chapter.

UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401 10 7
(Y/N) (L/N) didn't have the best life but she somehow managed it. With an abusive father and a submissive mother, who was taught to be like that from...
154K 3K 21
(Warning: Yui's a bitch in this book) Ema Komori is known to be picked on by other people in church because she's the "cursed one" and is tormented b...
367 6 11
๐ŸŒนThis /Diabolik Lovers/ FF is as perfect for fans as non fans as well๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿฅ€Plot: I stopped counting my days here. I've dreamt of the day when I will...
720K 16.9K 24
What if Yui had a sister who is the total opposite of her and who was once a member of a street gang who stole and killed people for money? Meet (F/n...