Lolly's Adventures #1 [COMPLE...

By theoryoffgunn

Lolly is a special girl. Her family is different from the others in her hometown and it's pretty obvious. T... More

Lolly's Adventures: TABLE OF CONTENTS
Adventure #1: Part 1: Lolly Smoothie
Adventure #1: Part 2: Lolly The Vampire Slayer
Adventure #1: Part 3: Lolly And Bobby
Adventure #2: Part 1: Grape Virus
Adventure #2: Part 2: Anti-Grape Group
Adventure #2: Part 3: Morning Surprises
Adventure #3: Part 1: Emilie's Adventure
Adventure #3: Part 2: Lolly's Adventure
Adventure #3: Part 3: Xander's Adventure
Adventure #4: Part 1: Three Idiots. Two Weirdos. One Car.
Adventure #4: Part 2: Cotton Candy
Adventure #4: Part 3: All The Ladies Love Bobby!
Adventure #5: Part 1: Cynthia, Roberto a.k.a Lila, and Charlie's Fangirls
Adventure #5: Part 2: It's Not Prettier Than A Cherry!
Adventure #5: Part 3: Early Morning Phone Conversations
Adventure #6: Part 1: Chicken Quesadillas, Charlie The Fangirl, and Pool Fun
Adventure #6: Part 2: Getting Ready To Go Party
Adventure #6: Part 3: Kiss And Run
Adventure #7: Part 1: The Feels In The Stars
Adventure #7: Part 2: I Don't Date Famous People and Special Guests
Adventure #7: Part 3: Girl Talk and Fandom Feels Overlad!
Adventure #8: Part 1: How To Get Locked Out Of Your House For Dummies
Adventure #8: Part 2: How To Break Into Your House For Dummies
Adventure #8: Part 3: How To Get A Celebrity Too...
Adventure #9: Part 2: Broken Arms, Video Games, and Movie Night
Adventure #9: Part 3: Spooning With Charlie, New Friend, and Bratty Neighbor
Adventure #10: Part 1: Marshmallow Wars, Old Friend, and Sleeping Arangements
Adventure #10: Part 2: Party Preparations, Party Crashers, and Jelousy Wars
Adventure 10: Part 3: Truth or Dare, Midnight Kiss, and Farewells
Adventure #11: Part 1: Birthday Bash Preparations, Unwanted Attention, and-
Adventure #11: Part 2: Secret Date, Threatened, and Walk In The Beach
Adventure #11: Part 3: National Dexter Day, Birthday Bash, and Night Of Surprise
Adventure #12: Part 1: Bromances, After Party, and Summer Sunsets
Adventure #12: Part 2: Double Date, Puppy Love, and Headlines
Adventures #12: Part 3: Interview, Hollywood's New It Couple, and Phone Call
Adventure #13: Part 1: Beach Party, Em's Mystery Guy, and Charlie's 'Ex'
Adventure #13: Part 2: Tattoos, YouTube, and Jewelry Box
Adventure #13: Part 3: Acceptance Letters and A Roller Coaster of Feels
Adventure #14: Part 1: Life Unexpected
Adventure #14: Part 2: Uncle Xander
Adventure #14: Part 3: Farewells and Going Home
Adventure #15: Part 1: A Walk Down Memory Lane
Adventure #15: Part 2: I Met A Guy
Adventure #15: Part 2.5: I Met A Girl
Adventure #15: Part 3: Together For Hope
Adventure #16: Part 1: Surprise Arrival and Baby Daddy
Adventure #16: Part 2: College News, Dexter's Parents, Celebratory Dinner
Adventure #16: Part 3: Family Visit and Esposing The Truth
Adventure #17: Part 1: The First Farewells and Packing
Adventure #17: Part 2: Road Trip To College and Moving In
Adventure #17: Part 3: THE END.
SEQUEL?!
SPIN-OFF #1?!
LOLLY'S ADVENTURES EXTRAS!
ADVENTURE IDEAS?!
PREQUEL, SPIN-OFF, AND SEQUEL UPDATE!
LOLLY'S ADVENTURES PREQUEL/SPIN-OFF ANNOUNCEMENT & SNEEK PEEK!
NEW BOOK!
LOLLY'S ADVENTURES 1 YEAR CELEBRATION!
LOLLY'S ADVENTURES SEQUEL IS UP!

Adventure #9: Part 1: Bobby The Milk Covered Sleepwalker

716 29 7
By theoryoffgunn

Hey! I usually at least read through it once before posting but I didn't this time because I'm lazy so there's probably like a million mistakes.

Sorry.

Hope you enjoy this and don't forget to vote and comment! Also oh my gods this story almost has 3k reads and it just got 2k reads a few days ago! Thanks!

______________

Part 1: Bobby The Milk Covered Sleepwalker

"I can't believe a thirteen year old almost made you go to jail!" Xander said laughing uncontrollably.

"Xan you're lucky you're not here next to me because if you were I would have killed you already. The fact that some psychotic thirteen year old girl is trying to take me down shouldn't amuse you." I said looking at my friend on my laptop screen.

"But it is amusing Lolly!" He said and fell off his bed from the amount of laughing and shaking he was doing.

I continued painting my toe nails black. It was a few days after the accident with the police and lets just say Dexter took care of it. He also spoke with the girl's parents and they made her apologize to us. Apparently it isn't the first time she goes overboard like that over a celebrity she likes.

"Okay I'm done." I heard Xander say and I looked back at my laptop in front of me, on my bed. Xander was sitting once again cross legged and wasn't laughing like a maniac. "Sorry, it's just funny."

I decided to change the subject before he started laughing again. "When are you coming to stay with us? I really miss you and I could use some Xander and Lolly time." I said.

"Are you coming back for the Fourth of July?" He asked seeming to think about when he could join us in Southern California.

"I don't know but I'm guessing yeah. We always have that town picnic at the park and it's fun." I said.

"Well if you come back for that I'll leave with you guys." He said and yawned. "What time is it?"

I looked at the clock next to my bed. "It's almost three in the morning. I didn't even realize it was that late." I said surprised. "We've been talking for five hours."

"Well I'm suddenly tired so I'm saying goodnight." He said.

"I'll call you when the sun is up." I said smiling and then saying goodbye. My Skype session with Xander ended and I finishing painting my toe nails.

Everyone had gone to sleep hours ago so I was the only one still awake. I hated having insomnia and not being able to sleep during the night. It's boring being in a quiet house were everyone but you is sleeping.

Once I was done with my toe nails I closed the nail polish and waited for them to dry. There was nothing on TV so I just stared up at the ceiling meanwhile I waited. Marie hasn't acted any different towards me since she found out about Dexter and Charlie. She does bring up Cholly though and has teamed up with Iris and Emilie to prove I like Charlie. According to them I'm in denial and don't know what I'm saying.

Emilie has pretty much almost given up on her mystery guy. He hasn't even texted me and Bobby won't say a word about him. Emilie even tied him up to a chair and tortured him with three hours of It's A Small World and he still didn't say who it was. So she's decided to just make the best of this summer and meet a lot of hot guys making her forget about the guy she really wants. It kind of sucks that's she's giving up because I sort of shipped them even though I didn't know the guy.

Iris has been trying to break Ethan's shell. The poor guy can barely talk to anyone, besides Charlie, without stuttering. He's a nice looking guy but he's just extremely shy and hasn't fully finished puberty. He has some acne and his voice is sort of weird. He's barely as tall as Iris and that girl is small for a fourteen year old. Iris doesn't seem like she's even close to giving up though. She seems determined to become friends with Ethan even though he can barely talk to her.

I try avoiding Dexter as much as possible because Cynthia is always with him and I don't want to have to see or talk to her. I need to somehow get Dexter to see the real her. It will hurt him but it'll also open his eyes to the fact she hasn't changed at all.

I haven't seen Dillon around here lately. I don't know what he's up to but it sure must be fun.

Charlie spends his days reading now or swimming. Either way he's trying to keep the location he's staying in a secret from the tabloids. That means he can't really go out much but I'm not complaining since I can see him in the pool from my window. It's a nice view I must admit.

"This is the most bored I've been in weeks." I said to myself and got off my bed. "Time for a three in the morning snack."

I put on my comfy slippers and walked towards my bedroom door. I tried being as quiet as possible as I walked down the hallway and down the stairs. The kitchen light was still on so it was less scary than walking in the dark.

I walked over to the fridge and my stomach growled when I saw the chocolate fudge cake. I took it out and cut the entire cake in half. I picked the half that looked the biggest as my three in the morning snack and put the rest of it back in the fridge. I poured myself a glass of milk and sat on the barstool eating my cake. I love cake. Yum. But not as much as cherry lollipops though. I love cake after the cherry lollipops.

Chocolate fudge cake and milk must be the key to making me sleepy because next thing I knew I was opening my eyes to sunlight coming in through the kitchen window. I lifted the right side of my face off the plate and felt my cheek covered in cake. Before I could even clean it off someone walked into the kitchen and froze when they saw me.

"Hi." I told Ethan who stood there looking at me like I was an alien. "I fell asleep eating cake at three in the morning. What time is it anyways? I don't want anyone else seeing me like this because Bobby could totally use this as blackmail. Dexter will just think it's funny."

"It's seven in the morning and nobody is awake yet." Ethan said slowly walking into the kitchen.

"I don't bite kid." I said as I got off the barstool and stretched. Sleeping in a barstool is so not comfortable. "What are you doing up so early anyways?"

"I'm trying to get fit so I've been going on a morning run these past few days." He said sincerely and he seemed as surprised as I that he wasn't lying. "I'm just tired of the guys in my school being stronger than me. They think they can push me around."

I put the pieces together very quickly and there was a long silence. It wasn't quite awkward perhaps but it was weird since we were just staring at each other.

"Does Charlie know?" I asked.

"No." Ethan said and we continued just looking into each others eyes. "I don't want him to think he has to go and deal with the people bothering me. I can take care of myself."

"I know a thing or two about people misjudging you. That's all anyone ever did to me throughout high school." I said not breaking eye contact. "They wouldn't say things to my face but I heard them. Their words still hurt and I can still hear their voices. They thought I was a weirdo for being happy and energetic all the time. Some said I was on some sort of drug and others thought I was a freak."

Ethan walked over and sat on a barstool. "What did you do about it?" He asked and I knew this kid needed someone to talk to and that someone was going to be me.

I sat next to him. "I did nothing." I said honestly.

"Then how did they stop?" He asked.

"They never did but I never let them see how much their words hurt. If I let them see then that meant they were winning. I knew everything they said was false so I ignored them and focused in my classes, friends, and family. They were just trying to put me down but I didn't let them."

"I don't have friends and my parents would make a fuss at school if they found out people were picking on me. Things would just get worse." Ethan said. "People at my school think I'm a spoiled kid who takes money from his famous brother. They've labeled me as a nobody and there isn't one person in the school who wants to be my friend. They're scared that if they talk to me and try befriending me the people picking on me will pick on them."

"So what are you planning to do about it?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"When you go back to school you've got to prove to everybody you're nothing like what those bullies say. You've got to stand up for yourself and don't let them push you around. They don't deserve to see you suffer alone." I said. "If people see that you don't care what they think they won't be afraid to be your friend anymore. They can't control you and you shouldn't give them the power too. I never got into an argument with the people that talked crap about me. I just showed them that I was happy how I was and I couldn't give a pig's ass what they thought. Their opinion was invalid to me and the talking crap about me lessened. Sure there will be people who don't like you but that's a part of life. That isn't your fault."

"Now I understand why Charlie wouldn't stop telling me about you." Ethan smiled.

"I bet he said how I was an evil girl who threw cherry lollipops at him." I said proudly.

"No, he said you were the most peculiar person he had ever met. He was intrigued by you and still is from what I can see." Ethan said still smiling. "I think you remind him of how people used to treat him before he became famous. You treated him like any other person and he likes that. He doesn't like people treating him any different and you're randomness draws him in."

"Don't tell me Iris has been getting into your head." I said smiling.

He chuckled. "She has mentioned to me about a dozen times a day what a great couple my brother and you would be. But that's not why I'm saying this." Ethan said. "I've known Charlie all my life and he's been my best friend my whole life. I know him better than anyone and I haven't seen him this happy since he got famous. You've somehow brought back some of the old Charlie from before he was a big movie star and I am thankful for that. He's really happy now."

"You're exaggerating." I said.

"No." He said and stood up. "I'm not."

Before I could say something else Bobby walked into the kitchen and stumbled towards the fridge. Ethan left and it was then that I realized he hadn't stuttered throughout our whole conversation. Interesting.

"Are you sleep walking?" I asked Bobby when I saw him grab a gallon of milk and pour into onto his head. "Okay. You're definitely sleep walking." I said and walked towards him.

I managed to take the gallon of milk out of his hand and back into the fridge. Carefully I guided him back to his room since it's not a good idea to wake up someone when they're sleepwalking. When we got back to his room I sat him down and the moment he sat on his bed his eyes opened.

"What's are you doing in my room?" He asked confused then touched his hair. "Why is my hair wet? Did you pour something on me Lolly?" He asked touching his shirt covered in milk.

"Actually you were sleepwalking and I brought you back after you poured a gallon of milk on yourself." I said.

"Oh." He said and groaned. "I thought I had stopped doing that? Darn."

"The doctor said it could start again because of stress or lack of sleep. Have you been stressed out lately? How much do you sleep?" I asked.

"I'm not stressed." He said. "I sleep only about four or five hours. It depends when I get back from my friends house. There are times when I lose track of time and stay out until four in the morning."

"You need to sleep more you idiot." I said.

"What were you doing awake in the kitchen anyways? It's seven in the morning and you never get out of bed before nine. You might wake up early but going down for breakfast no." He said.

"I was thirsty." I said. "What? I can't get a glass of water?"

"I can tell when you're lying but you must have a good reason for it so I won't ask any further. We have to talk about Dexter's birthday anyways and right now is the perfect time." He said.

"What about his birthday?" I asked.

"How are we going to celebrate Dexter's twentieth birthday." Bobby asked. "It's the beginning of a new era for him. One more year and he can drink legally and I'm saying legally because we both know he's drunken before."

"I haven't really thought about it..." I admitted. "We still have some time so we can talk with Charlie and Dillon. They might know what we can do for Dexter's birthday."

"Sounds good." Bobby said. "Well I've got to take a shower now due to the fact I poured milk on myself."

"I'm going to go bother Emilie. If you hear me screaming for help just call the cops. Don't risk your life trying to save me." I said knowing Emilie is going to kill me for waking her.

Bobby just chuckled and nodded. I then skipped off towards Emilie's room where my death sentence was waiting. She was not going to be happy to be woken up this early.

Lolly Rainbow Harris. Died of being strangled to death by her best friend because she was waking her up. She will be remember as the weirdo cherry loving wacko she was.

Did you like that Ethan and Lolly moment? I think they'll become really great friends don't you? Have you ever sleepwalked before? What did you do? Do you remember?

Okay so comment and vote yeah? Love you all and thanks for all the votes and reads. I honestly think that I'll finish this story by the end of summer vacation. Or I'll keep writing it forever because it's fun writing about Lolly. She's got their weirdest ideas.

So I've decided to post once during the weekend and once during the week. What do ya think about that? Yes or nah? Should I just post during he weekends?

VOTE AND COMMENT! BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
640K 57.3K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
67.2K 2.7K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...