Crazy

By jassinski2505

This is completely different and out there. If you don't like it don't read it. It's jut one of my crazy idea... More

Get To Know One Another:
Books:
Books P2:
Trippin':
Secrets:
Secrets P2:
Penthouse:
Just a small bit of Fun:
What to play a Game? :
Fire:
Hospital:
Grandparents:
Amusement:
Soup:
Memories:
A bit Feverish:
Ohh Fuck!
Unfortunate Events:
Parents:
A whole lot of Shock:
Back to set:
Scenes:
Passion fruit:
Learning:
Babies...:
Sigh, Again... :
Just a bit of Fun:
Back to the other set:
Fights:
Time away:
Secrets out:
Call's:
Zendaya Island:
Let out the Crazy:
She's Crazier then him:
Idea's:
Presents:
Insanity:
Can't sleep:
Ride or Die:
Sick, Siblings and Dad's:
Explanations:
Heading back Home:
Crazy ass people:
Trained:
Hooligans:
Efron Industries:
Premiere:

Attraction:

149 4 1
By jassinski2505

Darnell's Pov: 2 weeks later.

" are you sure she will be up soon? would she be late for work?" Claire asked me, as we stood at the door, of my room next to Daya's, the family had all come to visit Daya, with the approval of Michael of course, seeing as he was the director and we weren't sure if they would me allowed on set.

" she will be up and out of her room-" i begun but was cut off, by Daya's room door opening, and her rushing out of it, to Zac's room, Zac who she had gotten oddly really close to, over the 2 weeks, " Now." i chuckled.

" Zac!! wake the fuck up, where gonna be late!" Daya exclaimed and knocked on his door, " Zac!!" she continued, and rapidly knocked on the door, purposely trying to annoy him.

" Zen! would you stop!" Zac laughed as he answered the door, making her, knock on his bare chest in stead, " why do i even put up with you?" he joked to her.

Daya blushed and put her hand down, " Uhh sorry about that..." she awkwardly said to him, Zac chuckled at her, " and you put up with me because I'm amazing and adorable." she did a cute yet sassy face to him, flicking some hair over her shoulder, " Now hurry up and put a shirt on! where gonna be late!" she pushed him into his room, walking in with him as she did, making the door shut behind them.

" since when is she so close to Zac Efron?" Austin asked, grumbling a bit, seeing his little sister so close to a guy, Julien and Kaz doing the same.

" Since the night they stayed up until like 1 am, just talking." i answered them, making them look at me, surprised, just as the door opened and now a Zac with a shit on came out, Daya, following him, smiling.

" Come on, your driving me to work." Daya turned to Zac, before reaching up and fixed his hair a bit, their faces close together, making Daya and Zac freeze up a bit, "your hair was a bit messy..." she said to him, looking into his eyes, before letting out a shaky breath and pulled away from him.

Zac blinking at her a bit, " Um.. thanks.." he nodded to her, smiling, " lets head to set..." he said to her slowly, holding a hand out to her.

Daya smiled widely and grabbed his hand, letting their hands entwine together, " what do you think where doing today?" she asked him, as the two of them walked down the hall, hand in hand and smiling at each other.

" Okay whats going on with them?" Annabella spoke up, as the rest looked at Zac and Daya who where waiting for the elevator, both laughing and talking with each other, with stocked and wide eyes.

I chuckled, " those two have gotten so close over the 2 week span, if you can't find Daya, she's with Zac, if you can't find Zac, his with Daya." i told them, as we walked down the hall to the two.

" Zac!" Daya laughed as, he stole some chocolate off her, that she had taking out of her hand bag, " Boy get your own." she stuck her tongue our to him.

" i did." Zac told her amused, " that was my bar, you literally just took it form my room."

" yeah well its mine now." Daya shrugged at him, grinning and ate another bit of it, just as the elevator doors opened and we all walked in, " Ohh my god!! i didn't even know you guys where here!!" Daya exclaimed seeing the family with us in the elevator and hugged them all.

They all laughed at her, greeting her with hugs and kisses, before greeting Zac, who greeted them back politely, making Daya smile at him, and him back to her, as the family and i looked between the two.

Daya grinned and pulled out a whole knew bar of chocolate from her bag and gave it to him, "i have like 5 in here." she laughed at him.

" so why did you steal mine?" Zac asked her, grinning and took it off of her, opening it and ate some.

" i saw it and took it, kind of a impulse i have when i go to your room." she answer them, smiling, " just like you baywatch jumper, your not getting that back." she told him, winking and walked out of the elevator, which opened and into the car park.

Zac gave her a odd look, " when did you even take that?" he chuckled at her.

" Uhh..." Daya thought for a bit, " Oh! it was the night we watched movies in your room, you sleep a sleep and i was cold before i left, so i just took it." she answered him, eye's shining.

" what else of mine have you taken and i haven't even realised?" he asked her, as he helped her into his car.

" thank you." Daya said to him, smiling happily, " and well i guess your just gonna have to figure that out." she told him, mysteriously, before pulling a pair of sunglasses out of her bag and placed them on her, grinning at him.

Zac laughed, " so you took them as well." he said amused, "keep them, they look so much better on you, then me."

Daya giggled and blushed, " so yes your jumper, looks like I'm keeping that as well." she joked to him, as he turned the car on.

" go ahead." Zac shrugged at her, smiling.

Daya smiled back and grabbed her phone, " so who should we play today?" she asked him.

" who ever you feel like listening to." Zac replied to her, " but come on, you want to listen to Bruno Mars, i know you to well, Zen."

" you right... i do..." she told him and played Treasure, " you can't leave me to sing alone." she pouted at him.

Zac grinned, and sung along to the song,

" Treasure, that is what you are

Honey, you're my golden starYou know you can make my wish come trueIf you let me treasure youIf you let me treasure you."

He put the car in drive, as she blushed at him, as he winked at her, still singing to her, before she giggled and danced along with the song as he sung to it.

" Pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl, you should be smiling

A girl like you should never look so blueYou're everything I see in my dreamsI wouldn't say that to you if it wasn't true."

" Ohh so I'm pretty?" Daya asked him, grinning.

" your gorgeous." Zac told her, grinning back, " good song choice, i think its perfect." he winked at her again, before driving off, as she giggled at him, blushing.

" they so like each other." Zink laughed as we got into the van, shutting the door behind us, before it drove off, after Zac's car.

I nodded, " they have been that close since the night Zac at 6pm, knocked on her room door, they spoke until like 1 am, before i interrupted them and Zac left." i told them all grinning, " but Daya always looks at Zac, as if she's longing to just stand next to him, even if his just across the room, the same goes for Zac."

" i think its good for her." Zink shrugged, " Daya hasn't dated since her bad break up's, she was always to scared to get hurt, Zac must be something to her, to have feeling for someone."

" why what happened with her other relationships?" Kaz asked, confused, as the rest of them where.

Zink and i looked at each other, " Sorry but thats something Daya has to tell you guys." i replied, smiling slightly at them, " were sworn to keep it a secret." i continued before opening the van, door, seeing as it parked, and got out, the others following me, as we walked though the parking lot, and to a section full of trailers.

" Hey Zac!" Daya called to Zac from her trailer, just as we walked up to it, seeing as his trailer was across from hers.

Zac chuckled, " yes Zen?" he asked her, turning to her, standing in the door way of his.

Daya grinned and gave him a creative way of sticking the middle finger up, " tradition." she shrugged at him, putting her hand down.

Zac nodded, amused, " can't believe that is how you greeted me on the second day on set, and just walked into your trailer so casually." he laughed at her.

" well at least I'm not boring." she smiled at him, widely, " everyday is an adventure with me! stick with me Zac and ill show you the world." she winked at him.

Zac chuckled, " i don't plan of letting you go." he winked at her back, making her blush and gap at him a bit, " ill see you soon, Ms Wheeler." he grinned at her and shut his trailer door.

" Zac! you did that on purpose!" She exclaimed to his now shut door, Zac's laughs where heard behind it, " Ohh that man!"she shook her head at him, and walk into her own trailer, " Josh, Sarah, Zac's being a tease again!" she whined to her make up and hair artist, as we all greeted them and sat down on the lounge.

" Girl just give in and kiss him." Josh rolled his eyes at her, " you two are so sickening to be around, all trying to suppress your feelings and shit."

" Oh come on, I'm not gonna walk up to him and just kiss him, Josh thats crazy!" Daya slapped him upside the head, laughing at him.

Sarah laughed with her, " but come on Daya, you two are so obvious with your feelings, maybe just do something, i don't know what but just give into them." she gave Daya a pointed look.

" Just bang him." Josh grinned at Daya, making her gasped at him and glare.

" i'm not gonna bang him!" she huffed at him and walked to the back room, shutting the door behind her to change.

Josh and Sarah gave each other looks, " she would." the both said together, grinning and went back to setting their stuff up, as we looked at them wide eyed.

" i can't believe you two would even bring that up!" Daya exclaimed, as she came out in her purple trapeze outfit, Sarah chuckled and pick up the double sided tape, before making sure Daya was all securely in place, " Sarah!" she exclaimed and looked behind her, " how much tape are you putting down there!"

" have you been doing squats or something?" Josh asked Daya, grinning, " your ass is looking fine."

" sorry dear, i need to tape you in more." Sarah chuckled at Daya's expression.

" Uhh... yeah, i have to workout for my role." Daya said in a duh, voice, " but thank you, pretty proud of it."

" its poppin" Zink grinned at Daya, making her giggle and hi five her.

" Ohh so Sarah and i still think you need to read this book, so we got you a new copy." Josh told Daya, grinning and placed a book in her hands.

Daya looked down and groaned, " I'm not reading Fifty shades of grey!" she told the two of them, as Sarah stood back up, walking back to her hair supplies and Daya sit down on her chair, looking at the book in her hands, with a grossed out face.

" just read it, its a good book." Sarah shrugged at her, fixing her hair a bit, as Josh paused doing Daya's make up, as the two of them looked at her wide eyed.

" you've read the book!" they exclaimed together in shock.

" ohh please, all women have." Sarah rolled her eyes, amused at them.

Daya shook her head and held a hand up, " i have not, and don't really plan to, its just a book of sex." she put her hand down and placed the book on the table in front of her, as Josh went back to doing her make up, and Sarah her hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 49 26
rewriting completely, only leaving this up for now so old readers can have throwbacks, but this writing does not reflect my work as an writer. \\
237K 4.9K 35
Is this wrong, or have people in my life convinced me it is?
32.7K 231 34
The title really says it all. I would recommend watch the next step if you haven't before you read this. This is my first book so i hope you like it...
263K 2.8K 39
just some imagines i'm writing whenever i can't sleep. enjoy :)