Heading back Home:

No One's Pov: 3 days later.

" Okay is everyone on board?" Paul asked looking around the jet, making sure everyone was on board, " Daya is that your tigers?" he sighed, upon seeing Daya, cuddling with her tiger cubs, " they are meant to be with the luggage in cages." he groaned at her.

" No." Daya shook her head and hugged them to her more, " my poor babies don't deserve that!" she pouted at Paul.

" Daya..." He groaned at her, again, shaking his head, " Fine but make sure they don't make a mess please... "

Daya squealed, " Of course, Paully! But I mean... my fur babies are tame and calm... Zac and I trained them after all."

" thats what worries me..." Paul muttered and shut the plane doors, before heading off to tell the captain they could take off.

Daya giggled and placed the tigers on the table in front of her, with their blanket, squishing their faces in her hands and cooing at them, " Ohh I love you guys, so much!" she told them, happily and kissed their noses, before they let out tiny roars, " Aww!" she squealed again, patting them.

" Daya your coddling them again." Zac rolled his eyes, amused from across her, playing with on of the tigers cubs paw, chucking at them.

" Zac shut up! let me have my moment." She stuck her tongue out at him, as the others chuckled at her.

Zac hummed and nodded, " I have... at 3 am... when you work me up to stare at them as they slept... " he pointed out to her.

" But they where so cute! Simba was bitting Nala's ear a bit in his sleep and Nala was lying on her back! how could I not wake you!" she exclaimed to him, eye bright and shining happily.

Zac groaned and put his head in his arms that where resting on the table, " Just let me sleep, woman!" he mumbled to her, seeing as he was face planting.

Daya nudged the cubs and gestured to Zac, before they put a paw on his head, making him sigh and sit up, " Fine I won't sleep..." he told her, in a sleepy voice, " can't believe you trained them to wake me.."

Daya giggled at him and went back to patting the cubs, who curled up and lied back down, going to sleep, as Zac looked at them, yawning a bit, " Ohh! Daya, let the poor man sleep!" Claire told her daughter, amused.

" but then ill be bored!" Daya whined to her, as the others chuckled, before turning to Zac and saw how tired he was and frowned, " actually maybe sleep... why are you so tired anyway? this was the only morning in a while since I work you up.." she asked him, worried.

" Laugher and voices..." Zac mumbled, rubbing his forehead a bit, " their not shutting up."

" that bad?" Daya asked him, concerned, before grabbing her bag and pulled a needle out, " its not recommended but if you need to sleep that bad..." she held it out to him, " don't worry, it prescription, and I know how much to actually give you."

Zac eyed it, " I don't know..." he said uneasy, " I mean I trust you, but... am I that bad I need to use it?"

" if you can't sleep, that fine but if this had been happening for more then 2 days, it a serious risk to your health, it not the best thing to take this, but if it get your body to relax and rejuvenate itself then maybe your should take it." she explained to him, professionally, " how lone haven't you beed sleeping and not told me?" she asked him, seriously.

Zac crossed his arms and mumbled an answer, making her narrow her eyes at him, " Hubby, you better speak up..." she warned him, gripping the needle in her hand a bit.

Zac sighed and looked at her, " 3 Days!" he huffed at her, " I haven't been able to sleep for 3 days!"

" Zac Efron!" Daya stood up, glaring at him, " I am your wife! you tell me theses thing and I will help you! i'm a fucking doctor for gods sake!" she slapped him, upside the head, " you lucky im not pulling out my knife!" she pointed at him.