Back to set:

No One's Pov: 2 weeks later.

" Ohh yeah!! back on set baby!" Daya cheered as she, Zac and the family all walked on set, " time to bring Anne Wheeler back!" she continued and went to go where her trailer was, but it wasn't there, instead there was a sign pointing across, she looked to see a huge trailer, with both hers and Zac's names on it, " Huh... looks like where sharing boo." She grinned at Zac, before grabbing his hand and pulled him to the trailer, pushing the door open and walked into it.

" i don't agree on this..." Kaz grumbled as they all followed the couple.

" Sarah, Josh!" Daya exclaimed seeing her hair and make up stylist.

They looked up from what they where doing and beamed, " Daya!" they screamed together, running up to her and hugged her tightly, " Oh my god! we where so scared for you! and Zac! ohh dear I'm so happy your okay!" Sarah said and hugged Zac as well, before Josh gave him a bro hug.

" so your doing both Zac and i's, hair and make up?" Daya asked, as she placed her bag, on the lounge where everyone else sat.

" yep!" Josh grinned, " so Daya, have you finished the book?" he asked her, as she sat down next to Zac, Sarah doing his hair, and Josh doing her make up.

" Yes i have! loved it!" Daya squealed, grinning back, " i got to watch the movies."

" Oh there good too" Kate spoke up, after she and everyone else greeted or introduced themselves to Sarah and Josh.

" Grandma, no!" Dylan and Zac whined.

" G-Ma, yes!" Daya leaned back and fist bumped Kate, " i would so put it on now but i don't have the movie." Daya pouted, crossing her arms.

" Girl aren't you forgetting Sarah and i, always got you." Josh grinned at her and held up the movie for her.

" Oh man! you guys are the best!" Daya exclaimed, " put it in, but mom, can you pass me my bag?" she asked her mom, turning in her chair and held a hand out.

Clare chuckled and gave to her, Making Daya beam, before turning back around and opened it, pulling out a bunch of junk food, " Well... your appetite is definitely back..." Kaz roiled his eye at his daughter.

" so glad it is!" Daya replied to him, pulling out a packet of sour worms.

" Okay are those mine!" Zac turned to her, seeing the packet in the mirror.

" Oi! I'm your girlfriend! whats your is mine!" she stuck her tongue out at him, as Josh played the movie on the tv that was on the wall to the right of them.

" Im pretty sure that for when your married..." Austin chuckled at her.

" Whatever." Daya rolled her eyes at him, but gave Zac a look, " Now shut up I'm watching a movie!" she shushed everyone, eating Zac's and now her's sour worms, looking at the screen intently.

" Ohh i think I'm getting sick..." Julien made up an excuse to try and get out of watching the move and was about to walk out but Daya stopped him just as he was about to pass her and put her hand on his forehead, looking away from the movie to the clock on the wall, before taking it way, " 32 degrees, you fine." she pushed him back to the lounge and turned back to the tv.

Julien and the others but those who knew, looked at her in shock, " how the fuck would you know that?!" he asked her, " does someone have a thermometer on them? i want to make sure she's right!"

Daya groaned and pulled a thermometer out of her bag handing it to him, still watching the movie, as he took it from her, looking at her oddly, putting it in his mouth and waiting until it beeped, taking it out and gasped, " you where right... how the fuck where you right?!"