Idea's:

No One's Pov: The next Day.

" Puddin'!" Daya's voice exclaimed, as Zac and everyone else sat in the kitchen/ dining room, eating breakfast, Zac chuckled and took a sip of his coffee.

" She's in a mood." He told them other's, amused, just as Daya came, practically skipping into the room, straight up to him and sat on his lap, " Well good morning." he grinned at her.

Daya beamed at him, " Morning, Puddin'!" she kissed him, quickly, " So i woke up with this great idea!" she told him, excitedly.

Zac raised a eye brow, " was it the voices? because if it has something to do with destruction, then, no, we can't do it." he told her, sipping his coffee and grimaced at something on his phone.

Daya saw the grimaced and looked down at it, " Oh! who the fuck is that!?" she fumed and grabbed his phone.

Zac sighed, " seems that you deleting and blocking the girls numbers off my phone won't stop them." he rolled his eyes and casually took a sip at his coffee, as Daya got off his lap and and walked out of the room.

" Ahh... should we follow her?" Claire asked Zac, pointing in the direction Daya left in.

" she will be back." Zac chuckled, just as Daya came in with her mallet, chuckled the phone onto the ground and hit it, hard, with the mallet, everyone but Zac all jumped a it, surprised at her.

" Stupid, fucking bitches!" she screamed, madly, and hit the phone, well what was left of it, again.

" Tone it back, Daya." Zac told her, in a warning voice, sipping his coffee again.

Daya looked at him, before pulling out a white and gold gun from behind her back and pointed it at his head, the over gapped at her, and shrunk back a bit.

" What... you gonna kill me...?" Zac asked her laughing a bit madly and stood up, pressing his head to it, " do it then." he challenged her.

Daya let out a angry growl, as Zac made cases at her, teasing and mocking her to do it, " What did i say about other women?" she asked him deadly, gripping the gun even more.

Zac laughed at her, " hey i didn't do anything, i grimaced and thats it, i was about to delete it but you took my phone off me." and pushed his head against it more, " come on, blow my brains out." he egged her on, grinning, insanely.

She glared at him, before letting out a frustrated scream and took the gun away, " you stupid fucker! all confident and shit!" she hit his chest, hard, before putting the gun, back to the back of her shorts.

Zac sat down and shrugged, grabbing his coffee and sipped it, " it doesn't scare me, Zen, you know, it doesn't scare you either."

Daya giggled and looking down at his phone, " your gonna need a new phone, sorry Puddin'..." she apologised to him and crawled back onto his lap.

Zac chuckled and pulled out another phone, " i alway have back ups around you." he winked at her, " Now what your amazing idea." he asked, her as the others continued to eat, seeing as they went back to normal.

" Okay so it was the voices." Daya pointed out to him, grinning, making him raise an eye brow at her, " No, but they suggested having a party! we could invite the others from TGS and Dylan!" she beamed at him.

" whats the rest of it, that we will not be doing?" Zac asked, her knowingly.

Daya sighed, " Okay then they said, to hurt everyone, but i told them no." She confessed to him, " i think their fine with the part though."

Zac shrugged, " Party, Yes, Killing?, No." he pointed at her, firmly.

Daya squealed and hugged him tightly, " Oh what am i going to wear! I'm feeling playful!" she beamed at him, thinking about what to wear, before pouting, " am i gonna need to hold back with my dancing?" she asked him.