Let out the Crazy:

No One's Pov:

" Maybe Daya should take you role as spider man." Laura teased Tom, as they continued to watch Daya on her silk.

" well she would do a good job at it." Tom chuckled, nodding.

" Umm! can we go back to how you said Zac's effects as well! we have never seen him but his happy self." Darnell gestured to a smiling Zac.

Daya giggled, " then you haven't officially seen his crazy side, you've seen mine, but Zac's you haven't." she answered grinning, " isn't that right, puddin'?" she asked, Zac.

" you probably don't want to see him." Zac chuckled, " only Daya, can calm me down, so if she's away and your trapped with me, god help you all."

" yeah well being outside that set building with Crazy Daya, was enough." Austin shuttered a bit.

" Oh please, I'm amazing!" Daya scoffed, playfully at them, " Ohh! Puddin'! lets be The Joker and Harley Quinn for halloween!" she said to Zac, excitedly.

" if thats what you want, then thats what we will be." Zac grinned at her.

" Yay!" Daya cheered and jumped down from her silk, " do you think i could mix up Harley's outfit? i could go original or i could go with the Daddy shirt and shit and have my doctors coat on, OR!! i could go like my work outfit but spray half of my hair red and half black and have them in piggy tails and have like Harley's bat or mallet?!" she rambled on excitedly.

Zac laughed at her, " Babe! chill! we can plan all that later on, its a while away from halloween!" he told her amused, before stepping back to a wall and pressed a button on it, before it opened up to see a whole bunch of weapons, before pulling out a mallet and chuckled it at Daya, who caught it with one hand and looked at her, grinning.

" Oh!" Daya beamed and looked at it in her hand, " Whats here to smash?" she asked him, grinning, excited.

Zac smirked, just as Paul walked in, wheeling in a bunch of water melons in a trolly, " go smash some stuff in, Babe." he winked at her.

" Oh yeah!" Daya cheered and quickly made her way over to the water melons, picking one, before Paul moved it and placed it in a plastic wrapped section, in the middle.

" this is a way you can let out your crazy without hurting people." Zac chuckled at her, as she leaned on her mallet, next to the watermelon, " well me, without hurting me."

Daya giggled, " Sorry, Puddin', lets blame it on other me, yeah?"

Zac nodded, " yeah, i know." he grinned at her amused, " go crazy then." he gestured to the watermelon.

" Ohh! can i pretend its Alexandra and Vanessa?!" Daya asked beaming.

" Yeah okay." Zac shrugged and moved to lead against a wall near her, " just no you can't do anything like this is real life." he pointed to her.

Daya nodded, and stood up, picking up her mallet, grinning madly, " Ohh! Crazy Daya, is coming out to play!" she sang a bit, before hitting the watermelon hard, making it go all over the plastic cover place and her a bit, making her giggle, " stupid bitches think they can sen my husband, nude photo!" she laughed hysterically, before hitting another watermelon, that Paul just rolled to her, seeing as he knew not to get near her.

" Okay..." Tom nodded slowly, " she is scare who she goes Crazy Daya." he agreed with the family, as the other two did as well, wide eyed, " i mean, she's still Daya and our best friend but Damn! Crazy Daya side is insane!"

" Daya..." Zac said in a warning voice, " don't go full, Crazy Daya, I'm not gonna fight you again."

Daya stopped what she was doing and looked at him, smiling, " Okay, Puddin'!" she nodded, beaming, before smashing another watermelon, hitting it hard, " Hey what do you do to get your crazy out?" she asked him, casually, still smashing the watermelons as they came.