What to play a Game? :

Zendaya's Pov:

" Ohh wait." Zac smirked at me and shut the door on us, not letting me walk out, " want to play a game?" he asked me.

I looked at him excited and nodded, he chuckled, " your sure? you just had the balls in..." he asked to me, slowly and walked to a box full of vibrators and stuff, pulling out a new one i haven't seen before, coming back to me.

" i love to play games with you." i answered him, nodding fast and excited.

" well this my Love, is gone be hard for you... this vibrator, is controlled by me, so i can turn it on anywhere at anytime." he explained to me, holding a small pink vibrator up in his hand, " it also is one you can wear and it will be hidden away in those underwear of yours, you up for a game, Wifey?"

I looked at the vibrator, and him, before nodding, Zac smirked and came up to me, knelt down in front of me, and pushed my legs apart, without warning, making me gasp at him, "good luck, My Queen." he winked at me, before pulling my underwear.

Put the vibrator in, as i held his shoulders in shock, pulled my undies back up and stood up, pulling his phone out and did something on it, before i felt vibrations shoot thought out me, from my sex, making me moan at them, shutting my eyes a bit at the pleasure i was getting from it.

" well it works." Zac chuckled at me, and turned it off, as i breathed heavily, opening my eyes to see him, looking at me amused, " your fun to play with, i like it when you get all horny and hot and bothered."

" glad to know..." i giggled at him, " so does this vibrator have just one setting or?" i asked him, curious.

Zac laughed at me, " Daya that was the lowest setting so far." he grinned at me, as my eyes widened at him, " like i said, good luck."

" oh shit I'm screwed..." i said to myself, as he pulled the door, opening again, letting me out first, before it shut behind us, quickly, my family, thankfully, where all still around the room, reading their books, i sat on Zac's dest as he sat in his chair at it, " so no warning, just you and that phone, controlling it." i asked him, quietly, my legs swinging a bit, as i sat there, on the desk, next to the papers he was looking at.

" no warning." Zac nodded to me, grinning, " i love you, though."

" and i love you too, but your really gonna have fun with this aren't you?" i asked him, smiling, "not that i full mind because wow, but you know families around and shit." i shrugged at him.

" i gonna have so much fun." he told me and kissed my hand, " now i think Zink and Darnell want to talk to you." he gestured over to them, i turned to see them, looking at me, with their eye brows raised.

" Okay, Boo! ill let you work." i said to him, getting off the desk and kissed him, passionately, taking him by surprise making me grin against his lips a bit, before pulling away ad winked at him, walking over to Zink and Darnell, giggling at his, surprised face, " well i got him for once..." i said proudly as i sat down with them.

" Hey Zen!" Zac called out to me, i turned to him, " what did you save Hugh's number as again?" he asked me, grinning and holding his phone.

" P.T. Barnum." i answered him, grabbing a pillow in my hand, and shook my head at him.

"Ohh yeah thats right." Zac nodded to me and pressed a button on his phone, my eyes went wide, before i put the pillow to my face quickly, biting down on it hard, not to let moans out, as i felts the vibrations though me, he let it go on for a bit, before felt it turn off, i slowly picked my head up from the pillow and looked at him.

'Please not again.' i mouthed to him, begging him, Zac smirked at me and put his phone down, nodding, seeing i needed a break, 'thank you.' i nodded to him, grateful.