She's Crazier then him:

No One's Pov:

" Ohh my water proof markers!" Daya squealed, turning in the tub that was outdoors, to grab them off a table near it, as she sat, next to Zac in it, the family and friends, sat around it, talking with the couple, of course the couple had swimmers on.

Daya looked at Zac, after grabbing out the black one and grinned, " can i draw on you?" she asked, excited.

Zac chuckled and nodded, " go for it, i don't mind." he told her, smiling.

" anything? like anything that comes to my head?" Daya questioned him, moving forward to him.

" Anything." Zac nodded amused.

Daya beamed and thought for a bit, before taking the lid off the marker and started to draw on his chest, sticking out her tongue in concentration a bit, " you can draw on me if you like, i don't care." Daya told him, shrugging.

Zac thought about it a bit and looked at her, tilting his head, before beaming and grabbed the other black marker and took the lid off, moving her hair away from her shoulder, and begun to draw, " So what else did you guys want to know about Daya and i?" Zac asked the others, still drawing on Daya.

" how did you two meet?" Tom asked, smiling at the two.

Daya giggled a bit, " where on the same movie, it was the first day on set and we where all just getting to know each other, Zac and i spoke a bit, not to long, before parting and talked with the others, but their was always a pull, like there was a magnet in the both of us, wanting to go to the other." She explained, and moved on with a different drawing after writing, 'Damaged' on fancy writing on Zac's chest to the right.

" i couldn't stay away from her, i wanted to know more, so i asked our other cast member and friend, Keala for her room number, that night i picked up my courage and walked across the hall to Daya's room, which was surprisingly so close and knocked, nervously, wondering if she would even want to talk to me." Zac picked up the story, smiling and pulled away from Daya as she did with him, the two of them, moving in sync and looked at each others drawings, tilting their heads and nodded.

" the nerd stood there, all awkward at my door, and explained my he was their, before we said our hello's and stood there in awkward silence, neither off us wanting to leave but we had nothing to say, that was until Zac asked me about my character and before i knew it, i was inviting him into my room." Daya giggled, and grabbed the red marker, placing the black one down, and grabbed her phone using it as a mirror.

Zac looked at her oddly, " what are you doing?" he asked her, curious, as she put the maker on her lips, like it was lip stick.

" This." Daya said, before putting the phone and maker down, leaned forward and kissed the spot where Zac's heart would me, before pulling away to see, her kiss/ lips mark there, " perfect!" she said happily and grabbed the black again.

Zac looked down and chuckled, "nice." he told her, grinning, and tilted his head at her one he did on her, 'Rotten' was in bold and neat writing, on the right side of her chest, making him looking down at his, " we match, you did 'Damaged' on my right and i did, 'Rotten' on yours, guess we had the same idea." 

Daya giggled and kicked her leg out of the water and looked at it, "Hm... " she hummed a bit, looking at it, curiously, before placing it next to Zac, " Draw." she told him, grinning.

" wha-?" Zac asked, surprised by her forwardness, " You want me to draw on your leg?" he asked her.

" Yep, or my thigh i don't really care, just make it go with the theme." Daya shrugged, smiling.

Zac shrugged and opened his marker again, pulling her to him a bit more, making her giggle, her leg, hanging over the side of the tub a bit, as he drew on her upper thigh, " At least it doesn't hurt like a tattoo." Zac chuckled at her.