Presents:

No One's Pov: The Next Day.

Daya let out a huge sigh, as she laid in the centre of her trapeze and weapons room, yep she was just lying there, on her back, looking up at the roof, that showed the sunny day outside and the fluffy clouds roll by, she was in a red, mid thigh, of shoulder, floral dress, hair, down in loss curls, minimal amount of make up on and her new black, Louis Vuitton, that Zac had gotten for her.

The family (when i say that, I'm adding the TGS Cast and Dylan, in it.), and the SMHC cast, had just walk in, as she did that, from a day out in the sun and beach of the island, " What's up with you?" Darnell asked, as they all walked unto her and looked down at her.

" Zac's out, for something for work, and I'm extremely bored..." Daya sighed out, once again, " i think the voices miss him, just as much as i do..."

" why don't you go on your trapeze or something?" Michelle suggested to her, smiling, sitting down on the floor, next to Daya, the others shrugged and sat down as well.

" i already did that, and Paul got me to smash some watermelons this morning again, but now I'm so bored!" Daya whined, kicking her legs a bit.

" She's all down, because Zac had to leave early this morning for work, somewhere on the island and she woke up all alone." Paul explained to everyone, from where he stood, leaning on a wall, having been keeping a close eye on Daya all day.

Daya pouted, and held a hand out, " Paully, gum me, please." she said to him, still all pouty like a child.

Paul chuckled and walked over giving her, her gum, " Daya I'm gonna need to buy a whole surely of gum for you, you can finish a packet in a day." he told her, amused and went back to his spot.

" its fun to blow bubbles." Daya shrugged, chewed on her gum, a bit before blowing a bubble, looking up at the skye above her, " and waking up alone, is a terrible thing, Paully... especially when your so use to it, his side of the bed was all cold, why couldn't i go anyway! I'm the only one who can clam him down! what if he goes crazy and can't control it!" she looked at Paul panicked.

" Daya he will be fine, just relax, he took, Jonny with him." Paul smile at her assuringly.

" Jonny!" Daya exclaimed, " that dumbass!? Paul he keeps talking about me and flirting with me! Zac will kill him, if he so much as says my name."

" His fine! i gave Jonny a warning, he knows what coming to him if hey says something about you." Paul rolled his eyes at her, " go back to your bubble blowing and sky staring."

Daya huffed and looked back up at the sky, " Okay but if Zac come back here, covered in blood, your washing his clothes, while i go on a rampage." she warned and blew a bubble.

" Oh Zac, can handle himself, Daya." Claire assured her daughter, amused, " he won't hurt anyone."

Daya sighed and nodded, popping the bubble and chewed on the gum again, " your right, mom... i just get worried sometimes, i mean i can't help myself if i go in to deep to my crazy side and Zac's the same, with out each others, crazy sides by our sides, we are a bit unstable."

" PAUL!" Zac voice rung though the house, sounding like he was fuming.

" Puddin'!" Daya squealed and quickly stood up, sprinting out of the room, which was fairly quick, despite her heels, Paul groaned and followed, before the family and cast did, wanting to what had happened.

Zac held Daya back, from hugging him, making her frown and step back, before seeing Jonny, Zac's hand around his neck, but not enough to kill him, " Why did you get this dickhead to go with me!?" Zac raged at Paul, pushing Jonny to him, " tell him to stop talking about my Queen or ill kill him! his lucky i know, Daya would hate to clean the blood!"