Just a small bit of Fun:

Darnell's Pov:

After a bit of talking, we all heard the bookshelf door open, and Daya walked out, looking a bit awkward, as Zac went back to his desk, as if nothing had happened, she walked up to us and sat down, next to Zink and i, bitting her lip a bit as she did, glancing at Zac, who smiled a her sweetly, before going back to what he was doing.

" what would you guys like to do?" Daya asked us, smiling, though i think Zink and i, where the only ones who knew it was fake, and looked at each other with knowing looks, " Ohh how about your guys look around the library! i saw the way your guys looked around it, when you walk in." she suggested to us all, smiling widely.

" can we?" Claire beamed, excited to look around at all the books.

" Of course! knock yourself's out!" Daya answered, before the family got up, excitedly and ran over to different book shelfs, making Daya breath out, seeing their attention was off her and shifted a bit in her seat, biting her lip hard and whimpered a bit, looking to Zac quickly to see him, raise an eye brow at her, she shook her head and looked down to her lap.

" Dang... you got the balls back in you? why the hell did you ask for that now?" Zink whispered to her, wide eyed, and slapped her shoulder a bit.

Daya whimpered, " I'm being punished..." she whispered back, " Zac's told me not to whisper such things in his ear while his working and or you guys are in the room, but i did it anyway... he puts the balls in me as punishment and if i don't whine and the family don't realise, then he will give me what i want." she pouted at us.

" so his in charge when it come to the bed room?" i whispered to her, chucking.

Daya nodded, " Very much so, though he lets me take over every now and then, if I've been good." she answered smiling.

" you really do have your own, Christian Grey..." Zink whistled quietly to Daya, Daya nodded and gripped the lounge next to us, moving in her seat and bit and crossed one leg over the over, bitting her lip, hard.

" how long to you have to have them in for?" i asked her, quietly, glancing at the others to make sure they couldn't hear.

" when he feels like I've been a good girl." Daya answered, just as quite, gripping the lounge even more, "but he knows what his doing, he put the bigger ones it." she whimpered to us, obviously needing to take them out, or let out a moan or something.

" Hey Zen?" Zac called out to her, grinning, as we all turned to him, " come and see if these numbers add up?" he asked her, smirking a bit at her.

Daya smiled, " Of course i will..." she let and stood up, walking over to him, hands clenching, but Zac pointed at them and shook his head, making her release them a bit, and sat on the desk, biting her lip hard, grabbing the paper from him and looked at it, trying not to grip it to hard, Zac glanced at the others before playing with the ends of his shirt on her, making her tense up a bit at him.

" whats wrong, Babe?" He asked her, smirking.

" Nothing." Daya answered him, relaxing as much as she could and handed the paper back to him, " nothing is wrong." she smiled at him, sweetly.

Zac nodded at her, " Thought your cramps might be acting up again, what kind of boyfriend would i be, if i let my girlfriend suffer in pain?" he asked her, sweetly.

Daya gave him a smile and hummed a bit, " May i go and sit down with Darnell and Zink? " she asked him.

" go on then." Zac hold her, grinning, Daya nodded and was about to get off the desk, when Zac's hand came in contact with her upper thigh, making her eye go wide, he guested her to him, making her lean down, before he whispered something in her ear, his hand still in placed, before she nodded and he let her go, as she made we way over to the lounge again but past us.