Efron Industries:

No One's Pov:

" Good Afternoon, Mr and Mrs Efron!" A security guard greeted them upon opening the doors to the large company building for them and the family.

" Good afternoon, Fred." Daya greeted with a smile on her face, professionally, as Zac fist bumped him, " how has everything been?"

" perfect, everything has been running smoothly." Fred replied smiling, " your offices have been cleaned daily and everyone is excited you two are back."

" well lets go great then then!" Zac beamed with Daya, before waving bye and walked to the elevator, the couple greeting everyone in different ways was they did, the family all watched on, walking behind.

Daya grabbed Zac wrist and checked his watch, as they headed up to the top level of the building, " we get there, greet everyone, change, then the meeting will be on." She told Zac, grinning.

" lets close another deal." Zac grinned back, just as the elevator doors opened and they walked out, greeting everyone as they walked past, to two very large offices, Zac going to one door and Daya to the other, Daya blew a kiss to Zac and walked into her office, the family following her.

Her office was very large, the whole back wall was covered by a curtain, a deck in the middle, her doctors degree on the wall with photos here and there, on the desk was a grey Mac, everything was all neat and tidy.

"Okay... what to wear..." Daya mumbled and pressed a button, before a wall opened to show a wardrobe, she walked up to it, picking a  outfit and pressed the button again, making it disappear.

" it office is amazing!" Julien said in Awe, as the other where.

Daya grinned, " thank you, Zac designed it for me." She giggled and pressed another button, the glass door and windows showing out into the floor was blocked out by curtains, before Daya slipped out if her gold dress, quickly putting on the outfit she picked, before opening up the curtains again, including the one at the back, revealing a huge window, looking out onto the city below.

" Ohh... it's good to be back..." Daya walked up to the window, looking out of it, rolling her neck a bit, before knocking was heard making her giggle and press a button on her desk, the fogged out glass between hers and Zacs office cleared, to see Zac smirking and gestured for her to come to his.

" okay you guys stay here, I'll just leave the glass on a mood Zac put in, so I can see and hear into his office but he can't see or here into mind." Daya explained, pressing the button, " I'll be back, help yourself to anything." She grinned and walked out of the office, shutting the door behind her.

Before the family saw her walk into Zacs, " Okay so we have like 2 minutes, till they get here." Zac checked his watch, as Daya did up his buttons on his shirt.

" your useless with short buttons, but you can take my bra off with one hand." Daya giggled at Zac, patting his chest when she was done.

Zac shrugged, " I have motivation to to it." He joked to her, making her slap his arm playfully, laughing.

" Ohh game faces, Baby." Daya said upon seeing men in suits coming up to the office, Zac nodded and sat down at his desk, as Daya sat on it, one leg crossed over the other, picking up a nail file and filed her nails, looking in interested in anything, the Tiger Cubs sat a bit out of sight next to the desk, Noon was with the family in Dayas office.

" Ahh so its true!" The man burst into the office, though neither Daya or Zac flinched, " the oldest son has taken over the company." He sat down at a chair in front of the desk and looked at Daya, who payed him no attention.