Scenes:

No One's Pov:

" Zac! stop smiling!" Michael called out, amused, form behind the camera to the couple, who where trying to film their hospital scene but they just kept smiling and laughing, though everyone just let them, knowing the couple where doing to so they wouldn't need to remember the real lief event of it.

" I can't!" Zac burst out laughing from where he lied on the hostel bed, Daya sat next to him, giggling, " Daya keeps ticking me! " he exclaimed, still laughing.

" I'm doing no such thing!" Daya exclaimed, and laughed with him, as everyone else chuckled at the, rolling their eyes." Okay okay... ill stop..." she let out, calming down from laughing, as Zac was, " Okay lets just film this scene we've been here for like an hours." she giggled at Zac.

" well if someone, wouldn't tickle me!" Zac grinned at her.

" Okay...okay..." Daya breathed out, calming down entirely, " We can do this! its not hard!" she told him, nudging him a bit.

" Yeah not hard at all." Zac said dryly, rolling his eyes.

Daya face softened and shook her head, " I know this sucks but we have to get this done." she told him, caressing his face, " God, this just takes be back to the days after the fire..." she closed her eyes, trying to forget it all, everyone else all looked at them, understanding this was hard.

" we can do this." Zac told her, firmly and smiling, getting her to open her eyes, " Where Zac and Zendaya! we have been though so much shit, that two scenes can't break us."

" Okay." Daya nodded and smiled at him, " Lets do this."

Zac chuckled, " That's my Daya." he reached up and caressed her cheek, as she leaned to it, happily, " besides, your the one doing all the acting, i'm just lying here, so I know your going to kill it."

Daya laughed at him, " Hey just lying there can be tough." She nudged him, making him, smile widely, " Okay! dim the lights! lets do this shit!" Daya called out, grinning, connecting her hand with Zac's, who lied there grinning at her, nodding before sitting his eyes and dropped the grin from his face.

Michael nodded at them, proudly, " Action!" he called out, as the lights dimmed, making it look like night, the hospital setting having small yellow light around the room, giving it that old feel, As soon as Daya heard those words she immediately flipped a switch, putting on a heart broken face and tears in her eyes and down her face, gasping a little for air as she cried and gripped Zac's hand.

Everyone watched on from behind the camera, proud of her, she was really an excellent actress, as they watched her, sing to Zac, like she did in the hospital in real life, crying, voice cracking, gripping Zac's hand.

" Cut!" Michael called out, making everyone jump a bit, Daya breathed out and put a smile on her face, Zac opens his eyes and looked at her worried.

" Your not acting...well not fully." Zac sat up and grabbed her face gently to make her look at him, " your having flashbacks!" he said quickly and hugged her, as she cried into him, " Okay... I know... I know... your okay... I'm okay." he assured her, holding her in his arms.

" I was fine! the bit until the singing, it was all acting! but the song broke me!" Daya exclaimed to him, gripping him tightly, the others watched on sadly.

" You okay to film the next one? I don't want you to have a attack again." Zac asked, her as they pulled away, looking into her eyes firmly.

Daya took some deeps breaths in and out, before nodded, " the quicker I get this done, the more easier it will be." she told him, smiling slightly, " Michael, you better get this all." She looked over at everyone behind the camera.