Hooligans:

No One's Pov: 2 days later.

" and you guys are asking me if Zac can hang with you?" Daya asked Bruno and the guys, who stood in front of her with Zac, " boys do what you want." she laughed at them.

They all beamed and cheered a bit, before Zac kissed Daya quickly, running out if the rock. With Bruno and the Hooligans band, all laughing with each other.

They where all on set to film the music video, the family had all come and where now in Daya's dressing room with her, as she got ready for the video, Zac, surprisingly enough, straight away connected with Bruno and the guys.

" Men, honestly... " Daya shook her head, giggling a bit at the boys and Zac.

" it's kind of cute how they all asked you though. " Katianna chuckled at her sister.

Daya rolled her eyes, " Zac might be married but he does not need to get his wife's approval on everything he does." She said as she walked over to the dress, unzipping the black cover it was in and pulled it out.

" holy shit..." Daya gasped at it, wide eyed, before looking at the tag, " and its Versace! It's all gold and Versace!!"

" Dang...." Darnell whistled as he and the others looked at the dress in Awe.

Daya walked over to the area to change, closing the curtains behind her, " I feel like i shouldn't be wearing this!" She called out to them, as she changed into the dress, before looking at herself in the mirror in front of her, slipping in the heels and walked out, " yeah it's so... well... expensive..."

" You killing it though!" Zink told her best friend. Grinning, " ass poppin in that dress!"

" it is?" Daya asked and turned a bit to look at her ass, " nice..." she chuckled and turned back to them, Smiling.

She was about to speck up when that all heard music being played, she tilted her head confused and walked out if her dressing room, the other following to an empty part of the set, where all the guys where with instruments and stuff playing, one if Bruno's songs, Perm.

Though that wasn't what surprised her, it was the fact Zac was dancing with them all, and he knew all the steps perfectly, wearing on of the hats only the Hooligans band wore, doing back up vocals with them, bending in perfectly, as Bruno sung.

Zac winked at Daya who stood, wide eyed in shock, continuing to dance with the others in perfect sync and sung in harmony, " what the fuck...." She gasped out, when the song ended.

" your man, got skill." Bruno grinned at her, " style too, his the one that picked that dress for you."

Daya looked down and back up, in shock, " i- he- what!?" She exclaimed.

Zac grinned and pointed to his hat, " you know what this is right?"

Daya gaped and pointed at him, to Bruno and his band, then back to him, " Your a Hooligan!! Bruno only gives those to his band!"

Bruno and the guys laughed, " his a cool guy, treats his girl like a Queen and has mad skills, he fits in perfectly to my band and friends."

Zac chuckled at Daya's shocked face and walked up to her, placing the hat on her head, " Bruno asked if I wanted to be a Hooligan, and if I could keep up with them."

" and he can." Phredley nodded grinning, " So Bruno, what do you say?"

Bruno grinned, " I think his in." He nodded to Zac, " I know your busy with your job and your wife but your a Hooligan now, even if you can't come on tour, a friend with us all, so you need back up, we got you."