Back to the other set:

No One's Pov:

The limo pulled up in front of the building where The cast, Zink and Darnell where standing at, " Well looks like your gonna see who Daya is dating." Darnell grinned at the other's, who looked excited.

" Hey paul!" Zink said, as Paul, walked to the back door, of the limo.

" Ahh Ms Zink, Hello again." Paul nodded to her, smiling and knocked on the back door, waiting there a bit.

" Ohh they got it on..." Darnell nudged Zink, who laughed and nodded agreeing, as the others looked at them wide eyed.

" Hey Paul!" Daya greeted, smiling happily, well beaming, as she opened the door, him, opening it for her the rest of the way and held a hand out for her, helping her out of the car, " Thank you, did you get what i asked?" she asked him, smiling.

Paul chuckled and pulled out mouth wash from a pocket in his black suit, handing it to her, " Thanks." she grinned, grabbing it and opened it, putting a bit in her mouth and swished it around, waving at the others, as she did, who looked at her in shock, before she walked over to a bush and spat it out, them walked back to the limo, looking in and reached her hand out, " Pass me my bag, Boo." 

Zac chuckled at her and gave it to her, before getting out, " You know maybe we should take a limo everywhere we go." he smirked at her, taking the mouth wash off her and swished some around in his mouth, handing her the now closed bottle back, as she put it in her hand bag.

" We so should." Daya laughed at him, pulling out gum from her bag, as he spat out the mouth wash in the bushes and handed him gum as well, " That was fun." she sighed out happily, " though... sorry Paul..." she looked at Paul shyly.

" Noise cancellation." Paul shrugged at her, chuckling.

" Daya probably broke though that!" Zac laughed, as Daya gasped and slapped his shoulder, playfully.

" I'm not loud!" she defended herself, giggling at him.

" tell that to my neighbours." Zac smirked at her.

Daya looked at him wide eyed, " Oh shit they heard us!" she gapped at him, blushing bright red.

Zac nodded, " Yeah, most of them where like, they didn't care but the bitchy one you don't like, had a big whine about it to Dylan and i." he grinned at her.

" Oh well thats fine then, maybe she will back the fuck off in trying to flirt with you, she just mad you ain't getting any." Daya huffed out, rolling her eyes.

" Ohh! Daya did you give him another BJ?" Zink asked, nudging her best friend, laughing a bit.

" No, Zink i just decided to get Paul to buy us mouth wash for no reason." Daya answered sarcastically, chewing her gum.

" and Zac helped you out i see..." Darnell said amused, as Zac smirked and blew bubbles with his own gum, " how does your jaw not hurt?"

Zac shrugged, " I have no idea what your talking about." he continued to smirked, and wink at Daya, who giggled at him.

" Uh where is your shirt anyway?" Zink asked, amused, pointing to Zac.

" Oh ask my girlfriend." Zac chuckled and pointed to Daya.

" its not like you need it anyway." Daya waved a hand at him, laughing a bit, before pausing and looked in the limo, before quickly, shutting the door, and looked a Zac, " we own this right?"

" Yeah, we do, luckily for you." Zac told her, grinning.

" okay i'm not the only one who was having fun in there, you made the mess to." Daya pointed out to him, grinning back, " Ring, Mike, the limo needs a clean.", Zac nodded, chuckled and grabbed his phone, out of his pocket, walking away a bit, calling someone.