Memories:

No One's Pov: 3 hours later.

" Okay so i'm officially bored as hell..." Daya groaned and put her phone down, next to her, as she lied on her side of the two beds, everyone else where all talking to one another, Zac was on his own phone, lying next to her, " and I'm craving chocolate." she continued as she sat up.

Zac chuckled and opened his bed side draw, next to him, not looking up from the game of what ever he was playing on his phone, handing it to her quickly and went back to playing, " thought you would bring chocolate up sometime."

Daya looked at the bar, wearily, " i want to eat it but don't want to throw up again." she grimaced a bit.

" well you haven't craved anything since this all happened, maybe because if something you body wants, it will stay down." Zac suggested to her, shrugging his shoulders and looking up from his phone to her, placing it next to hers on the bed.

" lets hope you right." Daya nodded to him and opened the bar, breaking off a cube and ate it, sitting there for a bit, bracing herself for the feeling to need to vomit, just looking at the others, who looked at her, curious, " Huh..." She let out and ate another bit, " Maybe your right, Boo."

" well its not the healthiest option but where gonna feed you chocolate more now, and try to get normal food in-between it." Claire smiled at Daya widely.

" Sure." Daya shrugged, grinning back, happily eating her chocolate, using the bed remote to put the bed of the bed up and leaned back into it, grabbing Zac's playstation remote and turned it on, along with the tv, " Ohh so you do have Netflix on here! " she beamed and entered the app and into his account, " your such a nerd." she giggled at Zac seeing all the science fiction stuff on it.

" Yes we have establish that I'm a huge nerd." Zac chuckled at her, " people get so surprised when they find out."

" Uhh because you a whole bunch of eye candy, with your body, no one really expects you to be nerdy, they see the name Zac Efron and they think of you working out, shirtless and has a body of a god." Zink shrugged at him, as Daya gave her a look.

" Bitch what the fuck did you just say about my boyfriend?" Daya asked her, glaring.

Zink held up her hands amused, " Daya, chill i was just stating facts, not trying to do anything."

Daya eyed her a bit and nodded, " okay, sorry..." she told Zink, shyly smiling.

" you and Zac as so protective of each other its ridiculous..." Darnell shook his head at them.

Daya was about to speck up when a nurse, around Daya's age, with maroon hair came in, " Guh! you." Daya rolled her eyes and crossed her arms at then Nurse, " what do you want, Jessica...?" she said her name as if it was a bad taste in her mouth, as the others looked at her confused and wide eyed, as Zac sighed.

" Zendaya..." Jessica gave her a disgusted look, " your lovely as you always are..."

Daya scoffed, " Yeah like your bed side manner is great." she said sarcastically, " i told Anne that you wouldn't be assigned to this room again."

Jessica rolled her eyes, " everyone else if busy, so hence why I'm here."

" well? what do you want?" Daya asked impatient.

Jessica grinned at her, " Mr Efron needs a check over."

Daya glared at her, " you do anything and i will not be accountable for my actions." she warned Jessica.

Jessica just smiled at her and made her way to Zac who rolled his eyes and sat up, " why do i always have to deal with you two?" he asked, groaning at them.