Sigh, Again... :

" I know!" Daya nodded, groaning, " I don't see why! I'm not producing any milk..." before gasping, " Aye little boy!" she exclaimed, moved his head quickly, " how the hell did you mange to latch to me though my shirt!" she said to the baby, wide eyed, as he cried from being away from her chest, just as Anne walked in.

" Ohh... he hasn't down that to the rest of us..." Anne said slowly, seeing Daya predicament, handing her and bottle.

Daya sighed and shook it a bit, before skilfully popping off the lid, with one finger, onto the bed and put it in the baby mouth, who happily went quite to drink it, " well i don't know, i was just holding him." she fixed her shirt a bit, then looked back to the baby, in her arms, holding the bottle for him.

Anne looked at her, eyeing her, " have you done a test?" she asked Daya, seriously.

" Um.. yeah, about a week ago... why?" Daya asked, confused.

" cuz sometimes babies can sense if a woman is pregnant... it a weird concept but..." Anne replied to her, slowly and carefully.

" Anne i'm not pregnant." Daya shook her head firmly, " the test was a actual professional one, if i was pregnant i would know all my symptoms, and the test would have been positive"

" Daya i know your scared but think about it, that was a week ago... this is another week... you could be two weeks along, re-" Anne begun.

" It takes two weeks to show on a test." Daya finished for her, " yes i know..." she said and looked away from her, down at Dustin in her arms, " something is going to go wrong again, i can feel it, so i don't want to know, i don't want to know about a baby in me growing only to wake up in blood."

" Daya you don't know if something will go wrong..." Anne told her softly.

" Something is wrong! i can feel it!" Daya looked at her, teary eyed, " i know something is either around with me or the baby i may have in me, if its another miscarriage, i should be able to handle it... But..." She looked at Zac, who looked at her, wide eyed, " Can you if i have another one?"

Zac looked into her eyes, as if he was searching for something and nodded, " we will be fine, if it is, we will get though it together, this time actually grieve." he held her hand, giving her a reassuring smile.

" Good, because you need to hold the baby!" Daya quickly got up and handed the baby to Zac, " i was right... i knew i could feel the pain coming on..." she whispered out, as some blood dripped down her leg, " Okay I'm a doctor i can fucking deal with this." she huffed to herself, ignoring the others, who tried to help, her, pushing them away slightly,

" Anne get me what i need." she told Anne, through her teeth, gripping her stomach in pain, but was dealing with it the best she could, " Also grab my bag i have extra work clothes in there, your going to give it all to me, and i am going to get back to my job." she said firmly, grinding her teeth a bit at the pain.

Anne nodded and quickly made her way out of the room, Daya looked down and kicked her heels off, quickly, seeing the blood become a puddle at her feet, " Okay Daya, you've handled the pain before you can do it again, your fine." she told herself shaking herself off a bit, breathing heavily at the pain, " remember everything you learnt in medical school, a miscarriage if a common factor on Woman, 15 to 20 percent of pregnancies end in miscarriages."

" Daya you need to sit down." Zac told her, worried as hell for her as she mumbled medical stuff to herself.

" No, I'm fine, I'm going to me fucking fine." she said firmly and confidently.

Anne walked in with her shocked First years, all of them caring something she needed, " Good." Daya said to them, as they stopped around her, before she grabbed the antiseptic rub, rubbing her own hand, before giving the rubbish to them, grabbing a cannula.