Get To Know One Another:

Zendaya's Pov:

It was 6 pm in the afternoon, i was just chilling in my hotel room, yes i did say hotel room, I'm in New York at the moment to film a new movie, called 'The Greatest Showman', i had meet all the cast today when we had like a get together to make sure we all go along and well we really did, i can tell they all will be something big in my life and i honestly could not wait to start filming.

Well there was one person in particular, who i didn't really get much time to talk to, he was always taking to Hugh, Michael or some of the others, but i really wish i had got to talk to him, something drew me to him... almost like a pull, as if a magnet was attached to the both of us, that person I'm talking about is the one and only, Zac Efron...

I had just gotten back from eating dinner with Darnell, who was in the room next to me, you all know Darnell right? my assistant, best friend, therapist, brother and grandma all rolled into one?, yeah he comes with me practically everywhere, though i don't know if ill take him to set with me everyday... i kind of want the movie to surprise my family.

A knocking came from my room door, making me confused, who would be knocking at... wait a minute have to check my phone... 6: 30! who would be knocking on my room door at 6: 30 pm?, i shrugged and got off my bed, still in my pyjama shorts and a black singlet, walking to the door and pulled it open.

" Zac?" i asked, surprised, as i was Zac Efron, standing at the entrance of my room, in a pair and tracksuit pants and a black shirt.

Zac gave me a smile, " Um... sorry, but i didn't really get to meet you earlier today, and Keala gave me your room number... so Hi..." he said to me a bit awkwardly, wringing his hands a bit.

" Oh! um.. Hi..." i replied just as awkward and gave him a small wave, a smile on my face, it was silent for a bit after that, just was standing there, not really sure what to say or do, but neither of us wanting to leave either.

" Your playing Anne Wheeler right?" he asked me, finally specking up for one of us.

I nodded, " Yep! and your playing, Philip Carlyle, i must say, i tried to get them to tell me who was playing him, but all they said was that it was a-" i begun.

" a secret." Zac said with me, finishing off the sentence, making us both laugh a bit, " you got told that too." he nodded to me, smiling more widely, now more comfortable as i was.

" yeah, bit odd but i just went with it, they said i would meet you on the first day." I told him, and stepped a side a bit, picking up the courage to let him into my room, " would you like to come in? i mean we could stand here for a while but people who walk by might look at us weirdly or you know fans..."

Zac looked at me, and into the room a bit, looking unsure, " are you sure? this is your personal space, i don't want to intrude." he replied, giving me a sweet smile, a smile which made me copy it, without even thinking about it.

" I'm sure Zac, now come on before a fan see's you and tries to attack you or something." i joked to him.

He nodded to me and slowly walked into the room, i shut the door behind him, " just sit on the bed, or something." i shrugged at him, walking past and sat on the bed myself, turning the tv's volume down.

" why don't we get to know each other more? i mean we are playing star crossed lovers, i think it would be good to know who we will be acting with." Zac suggested and sat on the edge of my bed, obviously not wanting to give me any wrong ideas or anything.

" well what would you like to know?" i asked him, grinning.

And thats who the night went, Zac would ask me questions and i would answer them, then i would do the same to him, before the both of us, was able to talk as if we where friends for years, laughing at stories we had told each other and just having fun as we got to know one another.