Trained:

No One's Pov:

"I just can't get over what Zac told us yesterday...." Claire spoke quietly to everyone else, it was 11 am the next day and they where all in Zendaya's kitchen/ dining, eating breakfast and talking, watching the couple outside mucking around with some of the nieces and nephews.

" I know! Who would treat their own flesh and blood like that?! It's horrible!" Kaylee sia looking as horrified as she was yesterday, at the memory of it all.

Sure the rest of the day till night, yesterday was fine, Zac and Daya where normal, well as normal as they can be and happy, no one brought the topic up again but it still bothered them all....

" what about what Daya said... this the first time she has ever spoke up about anything to do with the abuse, and gathering from what she said yesterday she was whipped... " Austin muttered angrily, this was his little sister! And she was hurt badly!

They all nodded agreeing, Daya did not like to talk about her past relationship...

" Do- do you think they have scars?" Claire asked that rest, curious and cautious, after that all sat their in silence for a bit.

Kaz frowned, " if they do, that hide it well... Daya does photoshoots and in them they don't show, maybe that's why she always ask to have a little privacy before hand, before leaving that home... maybe she was covering them all up."

" well pops your right." Daya said as she walked into the kitchen with Zac from the backyard, smiling, " yeah I don't like to talk about it, but seeing as you all are so curious yes, we have scars." She told them, grinning.

" Nala, Simba!!" She called out, " Noon you too!"

Tiny running of padded paws where heard before the two tigers and black dog came running in and up to Daya, making her giggle and kneel down to them, before getting knocked to her back and the animals walk on top of her, happily licking or purring and rubbing themselves on her.

" Aye Sons! Oh and Daugher, get your heavy arses of me!" Daya laughed, trying to get up, Xac chuckled at her, before whistling, making the animals immediately go to him and sit in front of him, as he leaned against the bench, Daya sat up and looked at him wide eyed, " when did you even teach them that?! Better yet teach Noon!"

Zac smirked, " I have my ways." He answered her, mysteriously.

" well!?" Daya got up and put her hand on her hips, " you gonna tell me or not?"

" nah.." Zac laughed at her, " where's the fun in telling you?"

Daya narrowed her eyes, " don't make me get that gun." She warned him, pointing a finger.

Zac shrugged, " get it, go a head, try and kill me." He grinned at her.

" your so fucking full of yourself!" Daya huffed at him, crossing her arms, " I may not be able to kill you now, but like Paul says, you push me the wrong way one day and I'm Crazy Daya, I just might." Daya said to him, poking his chest, before getting to her knees and patted the animals,

" hey Zac look! We already have 3 babies! 2 more and we will be going with the pattern." She grinned up at him.

Zac looked down at her and paled a bit, " five!!" He exclaimed to her, wide eyed.

" you always freak out about it!" Daya laughed at him, " and Zax we have gone through this we don't know if we will have five kids, but if Anna and Philip did, also Maree and Alexander, then yes, in the future you will give me five kids." Daya rolled her eyes at him, " you never know... maybe we will break the cycle and add a sixth..." she winked at him, jokingly.