Wizardess Heart: A Tamer's Be...

Por Animefan446

Long ago, there was once a group of powerful Wizards who have special abilities that no one could ever imagin... Más

Character Introductions
The Ice Tamer, Keira Mitsui
Welcome Back To The Academy
First Day Of School
I Won't Be A Weakling Anymore
The Ice Wizard's Strength
Keira Will Never Be Free
Keira's Betrayal
Tower Of Sorrows
Heading Back To Skystead Village
Skystead Village
A Fresh Start And The Return Of A Half-Brother
Suspicions Of Dark Magic
Searching For The Unicorn Spring
Keira's Dream
A Brother And Sister Reunion
I Will Come Back For You
Preparing For The Summer Break
A Warm Up For The Festival
The Magical Creatures Festival
Celebrating The Festival
Meeting Hakko Izuma
Hakko's First Day
Hakko Is A Tamer?!
Hakko And Elias Become Buddies
Danger Is Approaching
The Ice Emperor, Sora
Keira Obtains Her Mother's Weapon, Frostguard
The Ice Tamers, Sora And Keira
Keira's Training Begins
The Fortune Sage
The Cold-Hearted Tamer, Kagura Hayashi
Kagura's Past
Showdown! Tamer vs Tamer
Kagura vs Keira
The Old Tamers Village
The Fire Dragon, Ignitus and A Mother and Daugther Reunion
Father vs Daughter
The Announcement of The Magic Games
The White Dragon, Zetherth
The Mysterious Visitor
The Balance Of Power
Leon's Power And Strength
Heading Into The Fairy World
Card Battle! Hakko vs Yukino
Saving The Fairy King
Yukino Enrolls Into The Academy
Yukino's Lonely Heart
The Magic Games Begin
Card Magic Battle! Hakko vs Clara!
Showdown! Ice Tamer vs Frost Mage
Esmeralda vs Kagura!
We'll Show Them Who's Number One
Showdown! Keira vs Laura!
The Dragonsheild Guild And Gendonlune Academy Will Always Be Number 1!
We're Going Into The Team Battles!
Twin Tamers vs Iron and Dark Mage
Hakko And Kagura vs Sapphire and Raoul
The Ice Tamers vs Dragonlord and Demonlord
No Matter What Happens! I Will Never Give Up!
My Life Has Just Gotten Exciting
Preparing For The Celebration Party
The Celebration Party
The Dragonslayer, Seiji
Irseith, The Gifted One
I Have To Be Ready For Another Attack
Seiji Knows Something That We Don't
You're Not Alone In This World
I Will Know When The Time Comes
Who will stand and Who Will Fall In This War Of Light And Darkness?
The Battle of Gendonlune
You're Half Tamer And Half Dragonlord!
I Will Lead The Tamers On The Right Path!
The Truth About The Mitsui Family
The End...For Now
Author's Note And Sequel Coming Soon!

Let The Team Battles Begin!

30 0 0
Por Animefan446

KEIRA'S POV

After the announcement of the winning and losing teams, the students who are participating in the team battles were now taking a break to let some of their magical energy to replenish. Once the losing team battles were over, the Pixia and the Zomiara students came into the student lounge and they chatting happily. I smiled at them and then Sora spoke up.

"They may be from rival academies, but, they seem friendly towards one another."

"Well, sometimes during matches like this, it's always good to make some new friends, I mean look at Hakko and Clara for example."

I said as I looked at Hakko who was looking at some of her cards and she was working out a strategy to take down one of the Klaxiara students.

"You're still trying to work out a strategy to take out one of them? what if it ends up with a student that you can't beat? like Dylan for example?"

"Well, you can't be too careful Sora, you've always gotta be prepared and I gotta make sure which combinations would work best with my Zodiac cards and my elemental cards."

Hakko said as she looked at one of her zodiac cards and one of her elemental cards. Hakko then remembered something.

"Oh yeah, we have to decide who's going to partner up with who?"

"Well, we already know that Azuma and Midnight make a good combination, I would suggest letting Sora partner up with Kagura but I don't think they would work well together."

"I agree, besides, Kagura frightens me."

Sora said as he looked at Kagura who was chatting to Klaus. Hakko giggled and she then spoke up.

"In that case, you two can team up and I can partner up with Kagura besides, I might try and use a few combinations with my cards and hopefully something good might come out of it."

I nodded my head in agreement. Just then, Laura came over to me and she said to me.

"Um, Keira."

I glared at her and she then said to me.

"I wanted to apologise for what I said during our fight, I got really mad at the fact that you stood there doing nothing while our Mother fought against that fire dragon."

I stopped frowning at Laura and I then smiled at her. I stood up from the couch and I said to her.

"Well, I suppose I should apologise for going a little harsh on you as well, I guess I didn't want to accept the fact that we're sisters, I'll admit it did take me by surprise but, after Byakuya explained to me about Mom having you, I began to understand why she didn't tell me."

Laura smiled at me and I then said to her.

"Oh yeah, there's someone else that I want you to meet."

Laura followed me and I then called out to Yukino. Yukino looked at me and she then noticed Laura next to me.

"Oh, it's you."

"Yukino, be nice, Laura, this is the youngest Mitsui sisters, Yukino."

Laura smiled at Yukino but she looked away from her in a huff.

"I've still haven't forgiven you for insulting us and for trying to hurt my sister."

Laura looked at me shocked and I then said to her.

"She'll get over it, Yukino has picked up one or two of mines and Dad's bad attitudes."

"I see."

Laura said with a sweat drop running down the side of her head. Azuma then remembered something.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me, how did the losing battle go?"

"Well, we did our best to fight against the Pixia girls but...."

Jason went silent and then Luara spoke up.

"We won!"

"All right!"

I high fived Laura and then the headmaster of Zomiara came over and he said to us.

"We may not have come second place this year but third place is all right for us."

"That's true, but, are you sure you and your team are gonna be all right out there? I mean, you saw how strong Alex's magic is."

I smirked at Laura and I said to her.

"Nothing to worry about, we're strong besides, this is what we've been training for, during the individual battles we were holding back but now, we can go all out and show those Kalxiara students who're number one around here."

"Good and make sure that Alex pays for what he did to Samatha that was a dirty trick he pulled."

"Oh don't worry I will besides, Klaxiara is going to pay for mocking us anyways."

I said with a smirk and then the announcer then spoke up.

"All right folks! it is now time for the next team battles! Klaxiara vs Gendonlune."

We heard the crowd cheering for us on the outside of the student lounge and then Klaus spoke up.

"It's time, good luck and be careful out there."

"We will."

Kagura said with a smile and then we headed into the arena. Once we got there, the crowd cheered for us. Vincent stood in between us and he then said to us.

"All right you've all selected the two members of your teams for the team battles yes?

We nodded our heads and then Vincent spoke up.

"All right, instead of using numbers to pick who's going to fight who, we're going to use colour ribbons, the colour represents the colour of the two members of your team and if Klaxiara has the same colour ribbon as you guys do then two members of your team will fight against them."

We understood this so we picked out which colour ribbons we were going to use. Sora and I picked out the blue ribbon, Hakko and Kagura picked the red ribbon and the twin tamers picked the green ribbon. The Klaxiara students did the same, expect, we didn't know what colour ribbons they've chosen. Once they've picked their colour ribbons, Vincent then spoke up.

"All right, here's which teams are going to fight who."

Vincent then summoned the list of the teams who are going to fight who.

Azuma and Midnight vs Alaric La Croix and Dashiel Mallor

Hakko Izuma and Kagura Hayashi vs Sapphire Damon and Raoul Shelly

Keira Mitusi and Sora Vaista vs Alex Youngblood and Dylan Lovelace

We were surprised by the teams who we were going to fight. Sora then spoke up.

"So you and I are going up against the Dragonlord and the Demon mage huh?"

"Looks like it."

Hakko sighed in relief and she then spoke up.

"You know in some ways I'm actually relieved that I don't have to fight my cousin but, I'm a little bit more concerned about Raoul since he can use Memory magic."

"Don't worry about it, you're smarter than him and you've got a bigger brain than him as well besides, I'm looking forward to my fight with Sapphire."

Kagura said with a smirk and then Azuma spoke up.

"Looks like we're going first, this should be fin, wouldn't you say Midnight?"

"Definitely."

Midnight said with a smirk on his face. Vincent then spoke up.

"You all know who you're going to fight, the first teams stay where you are the rest of you head back to the sidelines."

I patted Azuma's shoulder and I said to him and Midnight.

"Good luck and give them hell."

"With pleasure, Keira."

Midnight said with a smirk and then we left the battlefield. The announcer then shouted.

"All right folks, let the team battles begin!!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

345 40 15
*.✧ "When you turn into the age 20, our generation staff will be passed on to you, dearie. Mom and Dad soon will retire, and you will take over the t...
13.5K 411 29
Katherine Espinosa gets into Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy: one of the most competitive and prestigious academies for wizards. People come to the ac...
307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
32K 675 82
Even though she is one of the most liked members of the guild not much is know about the s-class wizard. Not even her best friend, the infamous Salam...