Worlds Colliding (Supernatura...

By katherinep97

Catty Winchester is "the vessel". Michael's vessel. Sam Winchester is Lucifer's vessel. Dean and Scarlett Win... More

Characters
Chapter 1 - Sympathy for the Devil
Chapter 2 - Good God, Y'All!
Chapter 3 - Free to Be You and Me
Chapter 4 - The End
Chapter 5 - Fallen Idols
Chapter 6 - I Believe the Children Are Our Future
Chapter 7 - The Curious Case of Ness Singer
Chapter 8 - Changing Channels
Chapter 10 - Abandon All Hope...
Chapter 11 - Catty, Interrupted
Chapter 12 - Swap Meat
Chapter 13 - The Song Remains the Same
Chapter 14 - My Bloody Valentine
Chapter 15 - Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Chapter 16 - Dark Side of the Moon
Chapter 17 - 99 Problems
Chapter 18 - Point of No Return
Chapter 19 - Hammer of the Gods
Chapter 20 - The Devil You Know
Chapter 21 - Two Minutes to Midnight
Chapter 22 - Swan Song

Chapter 9 - The Real Ghostbusters

270 14 0
By katherinep97

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/54666

THEN

From 3.12 - Jus in Bello: In the police station, Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness were talking in the hallway.

Ness looked at them. "Open the doors, let them all in, and we fight."

From 2.10 - Hunted: At lakeside, Dean spoke to Sam, Scarlett and Catty. "Right before Dad died... he told me something." He looked at Sam. "He told me something about you. And he told me that I couldn't tell Catty and Scarlett."

"What?" Catty asked.

"I'd have to kill him, Catty," Dean answered. He looked at Sam. "He said that I might have to kill you, Sammy."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Sam asked.

"I don't know," Dean told them.

"Did he know about me?" Scarlett asked. "Did he want to kill me, too?"

"No, no, no," Dean answered. "Scar, he never said anything about you like that."

From 3.04 - Sin City: On the street, Ness looked at Catty. "Cat, what the hell are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" Catty asked.

"I mean, why are you pushing and Dean?" Ness asked. "I mean, you and Scar always teased before, and you always wanted something for Dean and me, but you were never this bad. Not until..."

"Not until I sold my soul," Catty finished. "That's what this is about, Ness. I'm not gonna be here one day, and Dean's gonna need somebody. I know that Sam and Scar won't be enough, because I wasn't enough for Dean and Scar when Sam died. And I don't know how to make this any clearer than I am making it now, but... Dean is gonna need you, Ness."

From 1.20 - Dead Man's Blood: There were flashes of the unseen man building the Colt and its bullets.

Catty: (voice over from 5.04 - The End) "We're talking about the Colt, right?"

From 5.04 - The End: In the future, Future!Octavia, Future!Angelos, Future!Catty, Future!Castiel and Catty walked along one side of the hot zone, scanning the area.

From 2.22: Catty used the Colt to shoot Azazel the Demon in the heart, killing him. From 3.05: Dean used the Colt to shoot Catty's Crossroads Demon in the head, killing him. From 3.04: Sam used the Colt to shoot Evan and Father Gil, killing them. From 3.07: On the floor, Scarlett used the Colt to shoot the Vampire girl, killing her.

Castiel: (voice over from 5.04 - The End) "If you are still set on the insane task of killing the Devil, this is how we do it."

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In the library, Zane looked at Sam and Scarlett. "Cat wanted to kill me too."

"Because she was right about you and Ruby using me and Scar, Zane," Sam told him furiously.

"I was," Zane corrected. "Past tense. I'd like to make up for that now. I'll keep an eye on the Demons and make sure they don't get too out of control, while pretending to be on their side, and I'll report anything important I learn right back to you."

"And why would you do that?" Sam asked.

"Because I have nothing left to life for," Zane answered. "If you really wanna kill me, kill me after I help you save the damn world."

From 4.18 - The Monster at the End of this Book: In the book store, the man behind the counter looked at Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty. "You guys are LARPing, aren't you?"

"Excuse me?" Dean asked.

"What is LARPing?" Scarlett asked.

"Live-Action Role-Playing," the man answered. "You're fans."

"Fans of what?" Sam asked.

The man walked over to a table labeled 'Bargain Bin' with the Supernatural books.

Catty read the cover of one. "'Supernatural' by Carver Edlund."

From 4.18 - The Monster at the End of this Book: At Chuck's House, Chuck opened the door to see Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty standing outside.

Publisher: (voice over from 4.18 - The Monster at the End of this Book) "His name's Chuck Shurley. And he's a genius."

"I'm Catty," Catty told him. "This is Sam, Scarlett and Dean. We're the Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty you've been writing about."

Sam nodded. "You've been writing about Ness, too."

From 4.18 - The Monster at the End of this Book: There were flashes of "Carver Edlund's" book covers for Supernatural.

Chuck: (voice over from 4.18 - The Monster at the End of this Book) "I write things, and they come to life?"

From 4.18 - The Monster at the End of this Book: In Chuck's House, Chuck looked at the Winchesters. "Obviously I'm a God."

From 4.18 - The Monster at the End of this Book: In Chuck's House, Angelos explained. "He's a Prophet of the Lord."

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In Becky's bedroom, in the middle of her video call with Chuck, Becky covered her mouth, excited enough that it cause her difficulty speaking. "You. You're..."

"Carver Edlund, yeah," Chuck answered. "Hi, Becky."

"I am your number one fan," Becky told him. "But I know that Supernatural is just a book, okay?"

"Becky, it's all real," Chuck told her.

Becky became overexcited. "I knew it!"

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In the motel room, Sam looked at Becky. "You okay, lady?"

"Sam..." Becky trailed off. "Is it really you?" Sam looked at Catty, Scarlett, Ness and Dean. Becky stepped closer, putting a hand on Sam's chest. "And you're so firm."

"Uh, do I know you?" Sam asked.

Becky pulled her hand away. "No. But I know you. You're Sam Winchester." She looked at Catty, Scarlett and Dean. "You're Catty, Scarlett and Dean Winchester." She looked at Ness. "And you're Ness Singer." She looked from Ness to Dean, smiling widely. "And I knew Dess would look just as good together in real life as they do in my head."

Ness and Dean spoke together in confusion. "Dess?"

Becky nodded. "It's a thing."

Ness and Dean exchanged a look. Becky touched Sam's chest.

Sam looked from Catty, Scarlett, Ness and Dean to Becky awkwardly. "Um, Becky, c--Uh, can you... quit touching me?"

Becky shook her head. "No."

NOW

§

Day One

Morning - On the Road

The Impala drove up a country road quickly, squealing around the corner into a parking lot, past an old fashioned sign: Welcome to the Pineview Hotel

§

Pineview Hotel - Outside

Ness was leaning against her car, waiting. The Impala pulled to a stop next to her. Sam, Scarlett, Dean and Catty got out quickly.

"Ness, where is he?" Sam asked.

"I just got here," Ness told them. "Take a look around."

Sam, Scarlett, Dean and Catty looked around to see that the parking lot was filled with Impala replicants, and a few of Ness' Car replicants.

"Hey," Scarlett told them. "Come on." They saw Chuck pacing back and forth at the bottom of the steps leading up to the hotel, walking toward him. "Chuck! There you are."

Chuck looked at them in surprise. "Guys?"

"What's going on?" Catty asked.

"Ah, nothing," Chuck told them. "You know, I'm just kinda hanging. What are you guys doing here?"

"You told us to come," Dean told him in confusion.

"Uh, no, I didn't," Chuck told them.

"Yeah, you did," Ness told him. "You texted me. You obviously texted Sam, Dean, Scar and Catty. This address, life or death situation. Any of this ringing a bell?"

"I didn't send you any texts," Chuck told them.

"We drove all night," Dean told him.

"I'm sorry," Chuck told them. "I don't understand what could..." He seemed to realize something. "Oh, no."

"What?" Scarlett asked.

Becky was at the top of the stairs, squealing. "Sam! You made it."

"Oh, uh, Becky, right?" Sam asked.

Becky ran toward them, looking only at Sam. "Oh, you remembered." Catty rolled her eyes. Becky lowered her voice. "You've been thinking about me."

"I.." Sam trailed off awkwardly.

"It's okay," Becky told him. "I can't get you out of my head, either."

"Becky, did you take my phone?" Chuck asked.

"I just borrowed it from your pants," Becky told him.

"Becky..." Chuck trailed off.

"What?" Becky asked. "They're going to want to see it!"

Sam, Dean, Scarlett, Catty and Ness spoke together. "See what?"

"Oh, my God," Becky told them. "I love it when they talk at the same time!"

A guy walked out of the hotel, at the top of the stairs with a clipboard. "Hey, Chuck? Come on, pal. It's showtime."

Becky ran excitedly up the stairs, inside.

Chuck turned to Sam, Dean, Scarlett, Catty and Ness. "Guys. I'm sorry. For everything."

Chuck walked upstairs, inside. Sam, Dean, Scarlett, Catty and Ness exchanged a confused look.

§

Inside

(Song) Topsy Turvy - Bughouse Five

Chuck, Becky, Sam, Dean, Scarlett, Catty and Ness stood in the foyer.

Ness noticed a man that was dressed exactly like Dean. "Dean..."

"What?" Dean asked.

The man walked past them with a stein of beer, laughing. "Hey, Dean, looking good."

"Who the hell are you?" Dean asked.

The man turned to face them. "I'm Dean, too. Duh."

Dean looked from Sam and Scarlett on one side of him to Catty and Ness on the other, utterly confused. Over Sam's shoulder, Catty saw the Scarecrow God that Dean and Catty had nearly been sacrificed to in 1.11 "Scarecrow". Sam, Scarlett and Dean turned to follow her gaze, all of them in shock.

The scarecrow was just a guy in a costume, having a can of soda in one hand, a scythe in the other. "Uh-oh. It's Sam, Dean, Scarlett, Catty and Ness. I'm in trouble now. Have fun, you guys."

The scarecrow guy wiggled the scythe in Ness' face, walking away.

Scarlett watched him go in completely shock. "What?"

Becky stood behind them, giggling. Ness turned to Sam, Scarlett, Dean and Catty. They looked around the room. It was filled with people dressed as every monster they had ever fought. Ghosts, Wendigos, Demons, Bloody Mary, Hook Man, the Human psychopaths Benders, Vampires, Rakshasa dressed as killer clowns, Crossroads Demons with red eyes instead of black, Werewolves, Djinn, Changelings, Crocottas, Dr. Benton that turned himself into a Zombie to stay alive. Azazel's yellow eyes. And the others. Brett, Ryan, Bobby, Ash, Jo, Ellen, Ruby and Zane (blonde, Book 3), little girl Liliths, John, Mary, Sam, Dean, Scarlett, Catty and Ness. There was probably a lot more out and about through out the whole hotel. There were merchandise stuff, like Catty's Knife, Impalas on coffee cups or key chains, Catty's Amulets, Scarlett's Bracelet, Scarlett's Necklace, Ness' Necklaces, Chuck's books and more.

"Becky, what is this?" Sam asked.

"It's awesome," Becky told them. "A Supernatural convention, the first ever."

Sam made a disapproving face. Dean looked annoyed. Scarlett, Catty and Ness looked weirded out.

(Song Ends)

§ Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) §

Auditorium

A small crowd sat facing the stage. Sam, Scarlett, Catty, Dean and Ness were standing at the back of the room.

The convention manager stepped up to the microphone. "Welcome to the first annual Supernatural convention. At 3:45 in the Magnolia room, we have the panel, 'Frightened little boy, the secret of Dean'. And at 4:30, there's the 'She's living a double life, Ness'. And then, of course, at 5:00, the petition for more Dess." There was applause, mostly from the women in the crowd. Dean frowned while Ness raised an eyebrow skeptically. Dean looked at Ness in confusion. Ness shook her head, looking away. "Oh, and of course, the big hunt starts at 7:00 PM sharp." There was cheers and applause from the audience. "But right now, right now I'd like to introduce the man himself. The creator, the writer of the Supernatural books. The one, the only, Carver Edlund!"

Massive amounts of cheering and applause broke out. Chuck timidly walked onto the stage. Sam, Scarlett, Catty, Dean and Ness watched him expressionlessly. There was feedback on the mic.

"Okay," Chuck told them. "Okay, good. This isn't nearly as awkward as I..." He cleared his throat. "Dry mouth." He took a very long drink from a bottle of water. Silence fell. Chuck returned to the mic. "Okay. Um..." He cleared his throat. "So, I guess... Questions?" Every hand in the room went up. Chuck looked startled. "Uh... you?"

A man dressed like Dean stood. "Hey, Mr. Edlund. Uh... Big fan. I was just wondering. Where'd you come up with Sam, Catty, Scarlett, Dean and Ness and their friends and/or enemies in the first place?"

Chuck looked at Sam, Scarlett, Catty, Dean and Ness at the back of the room. Sam, Scarlett, Catty, Dean and Ness waited to hear his response.

"Oh, uh, I..." Chuck trailed off. "It just came to me." Ness pressed her lips together, tilting her head back. Hands shot into the air again. Sam, Scarlett, Catty and Dean were disturbed. Ness wasn't sure of how to react to this. "Okay. Yeah. The Hook Man."

The guy wearing the Hook Man costume had a heavy German accent. "Uh, yeah. Why in every fight scene, Sam, Dean, Scarlett, Catty and Ness are having their gun knocked away by the bad guy? Why don't they keep it on some kind of bungee?"

Sam looked interested. Scarlett scoffed. Catty tilted her head, having to admit that he was right. Dean looked pissed. Ness clicked her tongue.

"I..." Chuck trailed off. "Yeah, I really don't know."

"Yeah, follow up," Hook Man told him. "Why can't Sam and Scarlett believe Ness, Dean and Catty when they tell them that Ruby and Zane are evil? I mean, they are clearly manipulating Sam and Scarlett into some kind of moral lapse. It's obvious, nein?"

Sam and Scarlett looked irritated. Catty and Dean looked at Sam and Scarlett thoughtfully. Ness looked down.

Becky walked down the aisle toward Hook Man angrily. "Hey! If you don't like the books, don't read them, Fritz."

"Okay, okay, just..." Chuck trailed off. "Okay, it's okay. So, next question." Hands shot up. "Yeah, you."

A fake Ness stood. "Yeah, at the end of the last book, Dean and Ness finally kiss, right before Lilith possesses Ness and makes her send Catty to Hell." Ness looked dizzy. "What happens next for Dess?" Fake Ness tried to hide the emotion she felt. "Will Dean forgive Ness since he saved her life by letting Lilith go? Because that kiss at the end was just a tease if that's all there's gonna be for Dess." There were cheers in agreement. "And will Catty be brought back?"

"Oh," Chuck told them. "Well, there lies an announcement, actually. You're all going to find out." He looked toward Sam, Scarlett, Catty, Dean and Ness. They looked at him suspiciously. "Thanks to a wealthy Scandinavian investor, we're going to start publishing again."

The room erupted into applause, people jumping from their seats, yelling and cheering. Becky jumped up and down, squealing.

Catty turned away. "No, no, no, no."

Sam, Scarlett, Dean and Ness exchanged a look. Sam, Scarlett and Dean didn't like this anymore than Catty did. Ness seemed weirded out. Chuck nodded nervously.

§

Bar

(Song) Trouble Baby - The Bughouse Five

Chuck grabbed two yellow drinks from the bar, walking toward Becky at her table, sitting down. "I got you a yellow-eyed cooler."

"Thanks, Chuck," Becky told him.

"Sure," Chuck told her, clearing his throat. "So, Becky... I was wondering..." He cleared his throat. "Are you doing any--"

Becky looked behind Chuck. "Oh, hi, Sam!"

Catty, Scarlett, Ness, Dean and Sam walked closer. Sam nodded to Becky, distracted. Chuck sighed.

Catty looked at Becky. "Excuse us." She looked at Chuck. "In case you haven't noticed, our plates are kind of full, okay? Finding the Colt, hunting the Devil. We don't have time for this crap."

Becky was giving Sam looks. Sam was trying not to notice.

"Hey, I didn't tell you," Chuck told them in defense.

"She means the books, Chuck," Ness told him. "Why are you publishing more books?"

"Um..." Chuck trailed off. "For food and shelter."

Dean leaned closer to Chuck threateningly. "Who gave you the rights to our life story?"

"An Archangel," Chuck answered. "And I didn't want it."

"Well, deal's off, okay?" Sam asked. "No more books. Our lives are not for public consumption."

Sam looked at Becky. Becky turned slowly to look at Chuck.

"Uh, Becky, would you excuse us for just a second?" Chuck asked.

Becky nodded quickly. "Uh-huh."

"Yeah, thanks," Scarlett told her.

Sam, Dean, Scarlett, Catty and Chuck walked away, leaving.

Ness sat down next to Becky. "Why exactly did you invite me?"

Becky smiled. "Isn't it obvious? You're as much apart of this story as they are."

"It's not a story, Becky," Ness told her. "It's real life."

Becky sighed. "I know. I'm sorry."

Ness looked toward where people were signing a petition. "And seriously? There's petitions for more... whatever?"

"You mean you and Dean?" Becky asked. "Of course! I'm the one who started it."

Ness rolled her eyes, looking away. "Of course you did."

"What?" Becky asked. "The people want more. So, just a suggestion. Give more to love and less... whatever it is you've been doing in the past. But, uh... can you give a little hint?" Ness rolled her eyes, standing, walking away. "Ness, I'm serious!"

Ness ignored her, walking away, leaving.

(End of Song)

§

Hallway

Chuck, Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty walked into the hallway.

"Do you guys know what I do for a living?" Chuck asked.

"Yeah, Chuck, we know," Catty answered.

"Yeah, seriously, we know," Scarlett told him.

"Then could you tell me?" Chuck asked. "'Cause I don't, all right? I'm not a good writer. I've got no marketable skills. I'm not some hero who can just hit the road and fight monsters, okay? Until the world ends, I gotta live, all right? And the Supernatural books are all I've got. What else do you want me to do?" They heard a woman scream. Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty immediately ran toward the sound. "No, guys. Wait!"

§

Upstairs

Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty ran up the stairs. A maid was crouched in the corner of the hallway.

Sam helped her stand. "Hey, are you okay?"

"I think so," the maid answered.

"What happened?" Dean asked.

The maid looked behind them. "I saw a Ghost."

Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty turned to follow her gaze. Fake Ness from the audience, Fake Dean from the foyer, and three others, obviously Fake Scarlett, Fake Sam and Fake Catty, were standing in front of the others that were gathering.

"A Ghost?" Fake Sam asked. "Could you tell us what it looked like?"

"Why don't you leave this to the grownups, pal?" Dean asked.

"A woman," the maid told them. "She was in an old fashioned dress. Really old. Like a school marm, or something."

"Did she say something to you?" Fake Catty asked.

The maid smiled. "Okay." She raised her voice. "Gather close, everybody, for a terrifying tale of a terror. I saw a Ghost!" Sam shook his head, walking away. Scarlett, Dean and Catty followed. Ness was watching from nearby, shaking her head. "None other than the Ghost of Leticia Gore herself. I was on the third floor, getting ice for a guest..."

Becky walked up to Ness, Sam, Scarlett, Dean and Catty. "Ooh. The LARPing is started."

"The..." Scarlett trailed off. "What is that again?"

"Live Action Role Playing," Becky answered. "It's a game. The convention puts it on."

Becky handed Sam a piece of paper.

Sam took it, reading. "'Dad's journal. Dear Sam, Catty, Scar and Dean, this hotel is haunted. You must hunt down the Ghost. Interview witnesses, discover clues, and find the bones. If you can't seem to find the answers you're looking for, ask help from our old family friend, Ness. First team to do so wins a $50 gift card to Sizzler. Love, Dad.'"

Becky smiled. "You guys are so gonna win."

§

Night - Foyer

Many people dressed as Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty were all dressed in business attire, flipping their FBI badges out at the convention manager.

"Well, yes, Agents Page, Bonham, Plant and Jones, as manager of this fine establishment, I can assure you that it is indeed haunted," the convention manager told them. "This building was once an orphanage, run by mean old Leticia Gore. 100 years ago this very night, Miss Gore went insane, and butchered four little boys before killing herself. Now folks say that the souls of those poor little boys are trapped here and the evil Spirit of Miss Gore punishes them to this very day."

Dean, Sam, Scarlett and Catty walked along.

"Well, that's just about all the community theater I can take," Dean told them.

"Yeah, this cannot get any weirder," Catty told them.

Fake Sam, Fake Dean, Fake Scarlett and Fake Catty walked past, the same four that they had seen from before.

Fake Dean looked at Fake Sam. "Dad said... He just said that I had to save you and nothing else mattered. And that if I couldn't, I'd..."

"You'd what, Dean?" Fake Catty asked.

"I'd have to kill him, Catty," Fake Dean answered. He looked at Fake Sam. "He said that I might have to kill you, Sammy."

"Kill me?" Fake Sam repeated. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know," Fake Dean told them.

"I mean, he must have had some reason for saying it," Fake Sam told him. "Did he know the Demon's plans for me? Am I supposed to go dark side or something?"

"Why didn't you tell me, Dean?" Fake Catty asked. "Why didn't he tell me?"

"Catty, he didn't tell you because he knew that you would have never gone through with it, and that you would try to stop me," Fake Dean answered.

"What else did he say?" Fake Scarlett asked. "Did he know about me? Did he know that I would get powers? Did he want to kill me, too?"

"No, no, no," Fake Dean answered. "Scar, he never said anything about you like that. I don't think he knew. I swear."

They continued walking away.

Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty exchanged a look, knowing that those had been the exact words to their exact conversation from 2.10 Hunted. "I need a drink."

§

Hallway

One of the convention guests, a Fake Sam, walked down a hallway alone, holding a cardboard EMF in front of him. "EMF's going nuts."

A woman jumped out in front of him, arms raised, very fake. "Ooh. I'm mean old Leticia Gore. They buried me in the basement. Ooh." The man shot a toy gun at her. A small orange ball bounced off her chest. "Ow. You got me."

The man rolled his eyes. "You're supposed to vanish."

The woman gave him a sarcastic look. "How am I supposed to vanish?"

§

Hallway 2

The same guest turned the corner, talking on his phone, speaking as Sam. "Yeah, okay, Dean. I'll see you guys in five. You might wanna call Ness. This seems to be a little more than we can handle. Hey, but seriously, dude, don't eat my skittles."

A young boy appeared in front of him. "Help us. Help us. Miss Gore won't let us have any fun."

The guest looked at the boy. "This is part of the game, right?" The boy disappeared. "Holy mother of crap!" The guest ran away, coming to a stop, breathing heavily, starting to smile. "That. Was--"

The guest was suddenly pulled into the air by his leg, suspended upside down, crashing into the things around him.

The real Leticia Gore, looking just as the woman who had been faking, appeared. "Naughty! Naughty! Naughty!"

Leticia rushed forward, through the guest. The guest fell to the floor, looking around to see he was completely alone.

§

Bar

(Song) Whiskey - Swank

Catty, Scarlett and Ness were sitting at the bar, drinking. Catty seemed tired and distant, gazing off.

Ness noticed. "You okay?"

Catty took a moment to respond, looking up. "Huh? Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'm good."

"You sure about that?" Scarlett asked. "You look a little tired."

Catty shrugged barely. "Guess we've just been on the move nonstop lately." Ness gave her an unconvinced look. "Don't look at me like that. That's all there's to it. I'm okay."

"No, you're not," Ness told her.

Scarlett sighed. "You're exhausted. You look like you haven't slept in weeks. I would know. You and I sleep in the same room, Cat. You have not been sleeping well ever since you and I started hunting again with Sam and Dean."

Catty shrugged barely. "Guess my sleeping habits suck as of late."

Ness turned in her seat to face her. "Cat, you told me and Scar that when Zachariah sent you to the future, Dean, Scar and I all got infected with Croatoan, and you had to kill us. What could be so bad that you're lying to me and Scar about it now?"

"It's nothing," Catty told them.

Ness nodded sarcastically. "Okay, yeah. Scar and I'll just go ask Chuck. He's probably seen what's going on with you in a vision, and Chuck breaks easy, while getting you to open up is like... swimming in air. You just can't get Catty Winchester to say what's really on her mind when it's something that needs to be said, so Scar and I are just gonna go talk to Chuck, the guy that I know we can break so we can find a way to help."

"Yep, let's go," Scarlett agreed.

Scarlett and Ness started to stand.

Catty grabbed their arms to stop them. "All right, Scar." Scarlett and Ness sat down. Catty sighed. "Ness, all right." She hesitated, looking at the glass in her hand. "You know how the Angels can't find us because the Enochian symbols Cas and Los branded us with. And the Demons can't find us because of the Hex Bags that you made for us, that also Angel-proof for us."

"Yeah, but those Hex Bags won't last long," Ness told them. "I'm gonna have to make you, Sam and Dean some more soon."

"I know," Scarlett told her.

Catty sighed. "But, uh... Angels can talk to us through dreams, even if they can't find us."

Scarlett and Ness nodded cautiously. "Yeah."

Catty hesitated, looking down. "Little did I know that they can induce dreams on you even when they can't find you, too."

Ness looked at Catty in confusion. "What's going on? What kind of dreams or the Angels giving you, Catty?" Catty barely raised her gaze. Ness already knew. "Hell. Alastair."

"On repeat, every night," Catty told them. "Like they think that that can break me and make me give myself over to Michael. Ness, Scar, they don't want me to get over Hell..."

"So they can use it against you," Scarlett finished. "Which is why you look like you're gonna pass out at any minute."

Catty barely nodded.

Ness hesitated. "Cat, how do you know that it's actually the Angels--"

"And not my own dreams?" Catty finished. She looked at her. "Because Zachariah was in one of them telling me that the dreams would only get worse and worse until I gave myself over to them, Ness." She scoffed softly, shaking her head, looking down. "Only, it took me 30 years to break in Hell, and they think they can break me that easily?" She scoffed. "As if."

Catty and Scarlett drank their drinks.

Ness drank. "Did you ask Cas and Los if there's anyway to block the dreams? Or Ava, for that matter?"

"You're the first people I've told, and that's because you blackmailed me into it," Catty told them.

"Well, I don't know," Scarlett told her, trying to cheer her up. "Blackmail is kind of a harsh word."

Catty smiled a small smile that didn't reach her eyes.

Ness sighed. "Look, Cat. I know that you can't talk about any of this to Sam or Dean, or Cas, Los and Ava, and you can barely talk about it with Scar. But... when you're ready... you can talk to me."

Catty shook her head. "I can't talk about it, Ness. I just have to deal with this on my own."

"No one Human can handle this on their own," Ness told her. "And you're trying to. Hell if you're not trying. But you're drowning, Cat. If I can see it, you know that Scar, Sam, Dean, Cas, Los, and Ava do, too."

"You can't handle this on your own, and you're the only one that thinks that you have to," Scarlett told her. "We're just trying to help."

Catty slowly nodded, looking down. "I know."

"Cat, just talk to Cas, Los or Ava," Ness told her. "Ask if there's a way to stop the Angel bat dream radar or whatever. Or we can just go after the son of a bitch that's doing this to you right now."

Scarlett smirked, showing emotion again. "Yeah. Kill Zachariah. Without being taken by the Angels. Should be easy enough. First things first."

"Kill the Devil," Ness agreed. "That's if we survive that Lucifer attack."

Catty and Scarlett chuckled.

They heard the main Fake Catty, Fake Scarlett and Fake Ness behind them, having their conversation from 3.04 "Sin City"

"Cat, what the hell are you doing?" Fake Ness asked.

"What do you mean?" Fake Catty asked.

"I mean, why are you pushing and Dean?" Fake Ness asked. "I mean, you and Scar always teased before, and you always wanted something for Dean and me, but you were never this bad. Not until..."

Catty, Scarlett and Ness looked up in recognition of the words.

"Not until I sold my soul," Fake Catty finished. "That's what this is about, Ness. I'm not gonna be here one day, and Dean's gonna need somebody. I know that Scar and Sam won't be enough, because I wasn't enough for Dean and Scar when Sam died. And I don't know how to make this any clearer than I am making it now, but Dean is gonna need you, Ness. Not just anybody could help him through it."

Catty, Scarlett and Ness were more than a little weirded out.

"Nobody can help Dean through it, Catty," Fake Ness told her. "Not me, not Scar, not Sam. His sister is going to die because she brought his brother back over a momentarily lapse in sanity and thinking."

"Thanks," Fake Catty told her sarcastically.

"You know what I mean," Fake Ness told her. "No one will be able to help Dean if he doesn't want to be helped. And knowing Dean... he's not gonna want to be helped."

Fake Catty hesitated, looking away, nodding. "I've already figured out a way around that. Scar, when I go, I need you to promise me that you won't push anyone away, please. Sam and Dean will need you, and you will need them."

"Cat, you're going to Hell," Fake Scarlett told her. "Sam and Dean won't be fine after losing you, and you know that I won't either."

Fake Ness looked down sadly. "Neither will I."

"Ness, Scar, please," Fake Catty told them. "I just need you guys to stay together. Just promise me that you wil l stay together." She looked at Fake Ness. "Just... promise me you'll be there for Dean in a way that nobody else can. And look out for Sam and Scar."

Fake Ness hesitated, shaking her head. "Catty..."

"Please, Ness," Fake Catty told her.

Fake Ness looked at Fake Catty, hesitating. She nodded. "I'll be there for Dean. And I'll look out for Sam and Scar. But don't think for one second that I'm giving up on a way to save you, Cat."

Catty, Scarlett and Ness were very weirded out by this point. Fake Catty, Fake Scarlett and Fake Ness broke character, laughing.

"Hey, Carrie, Starla, who wants to bet that Dess is totally gonna be canon when the books start up again?" Fake Catty asked.

"As if they weren't before?" Carrie asked. Ness looked at Catty and Scarlett. shaking her head. Catty and Scarlett were smiling. Carrie (Fake Ness) looked at Starla (Fake Scarlett) and Fake Catty. "I mean, come on, Nova, Starla. We've waited years for this. We deserve this."

Ness rolled her eyes. Carrie, Starla and Nova laughed together, walking away. Catty, Scarlett and Ness exchanged a look.

Scarlett smirked teasingly. "And you thought that Cat and I were bad?"

Catty, Scarlett and Ness chuckled, clinking their glasses, drinking.

They heard the guest's voice. "For the last time, I'm not making this up, okay? She's upstairs. A real live dead Ghost."

Catty, Scarlett and Ness walked toward the guest and his friends, three of them. One was a boy. One was a brunette girl. The other was a blonde girl.

"I'm sure it was just one of the Ghost actors," the brunette girl told him.

"Who beat the hell out of me and then vanished?" the guest asked.

"You saw something?" Scarlett asked.

"This isn't part of the game, girls," the guest told them, turning to his friends. "Look, I'm getting out of here, and you should do the same."

The guest walked away.

"Alex, wait," the blonde girl told him. "Hey, come back."

The boy and girls exchanged a look, following Alex, all of them leaving.

Catty looked at Ness and Scarlett. "What do you think?"

Ness shook her head. "I don't think that guy's a good enough an actor to be acting. I think it's time to find Sam and Dean."

§

Foyer

Ness, Scarlett and Catty walked in, toward Sam and Dean.

The convention manager was talking to other versions of the Winchesters. "Why, yes, Agents Van Halen, Roth, Malloy and Cherone. As manager of this fine establishment, I can assure you it is indeed haunted."

Sam, Dean, Scarlett, Catty and Ness walked past them toward the hotel manager behind the front desk. Catty saw how young he was, looking at Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Ness.

"Go get him, tiger," Dean told her. Catty gave him a sarcastic look, walking toward the manager. Dean looked at Scarlett and Ness. "Did it work?"

"Cat told me and Scar what's up," Ness answered.

"And you and Scar are not gonna tell us, Ness?" Sam asked.

"Now's really not the right time, guys," Scarlett told them.

"At least tell us how serious it is," Dean told them.

Scarlett and Ness sighed, looking at Sam and Dean, but didn't answer, looking away. Sam and Dean considered that, realizing it meant that it must have been bad.

Catty stood across from the hotel manager at the desk. "Aren't you a little young to be a hotel manager?"

"Family business," the hotel manager explained. "Had the job before I even made it out of high school."

"Wow," Catty told him, looking him over. "Let me guess. Convention policy, had to dress up as a character, and you chose a club owner from New York named Brett Blake."

Fake Brett smirked. "First person to get that right."

Catty shrugged. "I know the life. Hey, mind if I ask you a few questions?"

"Look, if you're just another girl playing the game, go ask the guy in the ascot," Fake Brett told her.

Catty leaned forward against the desk. "Believe me when I tell you I'm not just another one of these girls. And, uh, actually, I, uh..." She folded her hands underneath her chin, tilting her head, smiling a small, sweet smile. "Really want to talk to you."

Fake Brett looked at Catty. "Okay. You're really into this."

"You have no idea," Catty told him.

Fake Brett stepped closer. "What do you want to know?"

"All this stuff they're saying, this place being haunted, Leticia Gore..." Catty trailed off. "Any truth to it?"

"We generally don't like to publicize this to... normal people... but, yeah," Fake Brett answered. "1909, this place was called 'Gore Orphanage'. Miss Gore killed four boys with a butcher knife, then offed herself."

"And is tonight really her anniversary?" Catty asked.

"Yep," Fake Brett answered. "Guess your convention folks want authenticity."

Catty lowered her right arm to the desk, using her fingers to subtly crawl across the surface. "There been any sightings?"

"Yep, over the years," Fake Brett answered. "A few maids have quit saying they heard the boys or saw them. A janitor even saw Miss Gore once."

Catty looked up, tilting her head. "Where did Miss Gore carve up the kids?"

"The attic," Fake Brett answered.

Catty smirked, taking a candy bar from the bowl nearby, dropping a five dollar bill on the desk to pay for it, turning around, walking toward Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Ness. "Next time you four wanna manipulate me into opening up and pouring out all the sorrows... be a little more subtle." Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Ness didn't answer. "Not mad. Honestly not even bothered. Too tired." Catty raised her eyebrows. "Attic. Let's go."

Catty led the way out of the room. Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Ness exchanged a look, following. Carrie, Nova, Starla, and their Fake Sam and Fake Dean had been listening to the tail end of the conversation.

§

Attic

Catty, Scarlett and Ness crawled in through a small space, all of them with flashlights. Sam and Dean were on the other side of the small space, unable to fit through. The EMF started to buzz.

"The EMF's going nuts," Sam told them.

"Great," Dean told them sarcastically. "We got a real Ghost, and we got a bunch of guys pretending to be us poking at it."

"No way this ends well," Sam told them.

"Yeah, well, serves them right," Dean told them.

"Dean..." Ness trailed off.

"I'm just saying," Dean told them.

They continued looking around.

§

Hallway

Carrie, Nova, Starla, Fake Dean and Fake Sam walked down the hallway, staying in character.

"It's gotta be around here someplace," Fake Dean told them.

"Yeah, I don't know, Damien," Fake Sam told him. "No one else is looking for the attic."

Nova turned to face Fake Sam. "Okay, all right, Barnes. 1, stay in character. All right? If it's just four, we look stupid.'

Starla sighed. "And 2, you heard those guys downstairs. I think this is part of the game."

A Ghost boy appeared.

"Oh, my God," Barnes told them. "That make up is amazing."

"Amateur," Carrie told him. "Stay in character."

"Sorry," Barnes told them. He cleared his throat, getting into the roll of Sam. "Sorry."

"Help us," the Ghost boy told them. "Miss Gore won't let us have any fun."

"Where's the body buried, kid?" Damien asked. "We'll light her up nice and toasty."

The boy pointed behind them. They turned, only to find nothing. They turned toward the Ghost boy to see he disappeared.

"Wow," Starla told them. "Fast runner."

Carrie looked behind them. "Guys. Check this out."

There was a mark on the wall beside a painting. They moved the painting, revealing a bloody handprint.

"Must have been what he was trying to tell us," Barnes told them.

"Gee, you think, Sammy?" Nova asked sarcastically.

The back of the painting was covered in handprints. Barnes ripped the backing, revealing an old map inside.

"Okay, this is the coolest game ever," Starla told them.

Nova, Starla and Carrie laughed. Damien and Barnes smirked.

§

Attic

Sam, Dean, Scarlett, Catty and Ness continued shining their flashlights into every corner.

Boy 2 appeared in front of Ness in the corner, sitting down, his hands covering his head. "My Mommy loves me." Sam and Dean walked closer. "I said my Mommy loves me."

"I'm sure she does," Ness told him.

"My Mommy loves me this much," Boy 2 told them, removing his hands, revealing he had been partially scalped.

Ness, Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean looked at him in shock. Boy 2 disappeared.

§

Bar

Becky looked up from her drink, sighing longingly, watching Sam stand with Scarlett, Catty and Dean. Sam sighed, noticing Becky watching him, nodding. Becky smiled, licking up the middle of her palm, blowing it at Sam. Sam looked very awkward, waving halfheartedly. Becky winked back.

Chuck was standing next to Becky, watching the exchange. "Awesome."

Ness walked toward Sam, Scarlett, Dean and Catty, hanging up her phone. "All right. So that was a guy with the County Historical Society."

"And?" Catty asked.

"Not only did Leticia Gore butcher four boys, but one of them was her own son," Ness told them.

"Her son?" Scarlett repeated.

"Yeah," Ness answered. "According to the police at the time, she scalped the kid. By the way, I'm gonna deep fry this bitch extra crispy."

Catty nodded. "I'll help. Doing that to a kid? Bitch deserves it."

"Hell, yeah, bitch deserves it," Scarlett agreed. "Dude say where she was buried?"

"He doesn't know," Sam told them.

They overheard the conversation at the next table, looking toward Damien, Barnes, Starla, Nova and Carrie.

"Check it out," Barnes told them. "There's the orphanage, here's the carriage house, and right there... cemetery."

"You think that's where Leticia's planted?" Starla asked.

"It's worth a shot," Nova told them. Catty walked closer, reaching out to touch the map. Nova took it out of her reach. "Hey, do you mind?"

Catty looked at Scarlett, Sam, Dean and Ness. "It's real. A century old, at least. And they're right. There is a cemetery on the grounds."

Dean looked at Starla, Damien, Barnes, Nova and Carrie. "Where'd you get that?"

"It's called a game, pal," Damien told him. "It ain't called charity."

Dean sighed. "Yeah, right. Give me the map, Chuckles."

"Yeah, well, you're the Chuckles, Chuckles," Damien told him. "Besides, Dean don't listen to nobody."

Damien pulled back his jacket to reveal a plastic gun.

Dean rolled his eyes.

Carrie looked at Damien. "Dean!"

Dean pulled out his own, real gun.

"Dean!" Ness told him.

"What?" Dean asked. "They're freaking annoying."

"Look, guys," Sam told them. "We all wanna find the bones, right? We just thought... it would go faster if we all worked together."

Damien, Barnes, Nova, Starla and Carrie exchanged a look, looking at Ness, Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean.

Starla cleared her throat. "We, uh, we get the Sizzler gift card."

Ness rolled her eyes. "Fine."

"And we get to be Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett, and Ness," Carrie told them.

Ness, Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean exchanged a look.

Ness looked at Damien, Barns, Nova, Starla and Carrie. "Fine."

Starla whispered to herself. "Yes."

§

Outside

Damien, Barnes, Nova, Starla and Carrie led the way. Dean, Sam, Catty, Scarlett and Ness followed behind.

"So where were we?" Barnes asked.

"Uh, police station, 3.12 Jus in Bello, before the fight," Carrie answered.

"Right, got it," Barnes told them.

They got into character.

Carrie took on the role of Ness. "Sam, please tell me you're not actually considering this. We're talking about holding down a girl and cutting out her heart."

Barnes took on the role of Sam. "And we're also talking about 30 people out there, Ness. Innocent people who are all gonna die, along with everyone in here."

Nova took on the role of Catty. "It doesn't mean that we throw away the rule book and stop acting like Humans."

Catty looked at Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Ness with a How much do we have to put up with this? look. Dean, Scarlett frowned. Sam shook his head. Ness shrugged.

Damien took on the role of Dean. "I'm not gonna let that Demon kill some nice, sweet, innocent girl who hasn't even been laid yet. I mean, look, if that's how you win wars, then I don't want to win. Ness, you said you had a few ideas. What do we do?"

"I got a plan," Carrie told them. "I'm not saying it's a good one. But it's worked for us before. And it sure as hell beats killing an innocent girl."

Starla took on the role of Scarlett. "Okay, so what's the paln?"

Carrie skipped past a couple lines to get to the good part. "Open the doors, let them all in, and we fight."

"All right, you know what?" Dean asked. "That's it. That is it."

Carrie, Nova, Barnes, Starla and Damien turned to face them.

"What's wrong, Dad?" Carrie asked.

Dean was so angry he couldn't speak for a moment. "I'm not Bobby, okay? You're not Ness. You're not Sam. You're not Dean. You're not Catty. You're not Scar. What is wrong with you? Why in the hell would you choose to be these guys?"

Carrie, Nova, Barnes, Starla and Damien dropped the act.

"Because we're fans," Starla told them. "Like you."

"No, I am not a fan," Dean told them. "Not fans. In fact, I think that the Sam, Dean, Catty, Scar and Ness story sucks. It is not fun. It is not entertaining. It is a river of crap that would send most people howling to the nut house. So you listen to me. Their pain is not for your amusement. I mean, do you think they enjoy being treated like... like circus freaks?"

"Uh..." Carrie trailed off. "I don't think they care, because they're fictional characters."

"Oh, they care," Scarlett told them. "Believe me. They care a lot."

Dean and Scarlett stormed off down the path. Carrie, Nova, Barnes, Starla and Damien looked at Sam, Catty and Ness with what the hell looks.

"They, uh..." Sam trailed off. "They take the story really seriously."

Catty rolled her eyes, following Dean and Scarlett.

§

Cemetery

The group was shining flashlights on the gravestones.

"I found the four boys," Ness told them.

"And here's Leticia Gore," Sam told them. Dean, Scarlett and Catty looked up. Starla, Carrie, Nova, Damien and Barnes were tip toeing around the edge of the cemetery, shining their flashlights in the bushes. "Uh... What are you guys doing?"

Starla, Carrie, Nova, Damien and Barnes were back in character.

"I didn't think you would need my help for this one, college boy," Nova told him, using Catty's words she had used on Sam before. Catty looked away in annoyance. "We're looking for bones, genius. They gotta be around here somewhere. I'm leading the way 'cause I have a good sense of direction, which is more than I can say for you."

"Okay, generally, bones are in the ground," Catty told her. "So, apparently, you don't have as good of a sense of direction as you think you do."

Ness looked at Catty. Catty shrugged innocently in annoyance. Sam dumped his bag onto the ground, kneeling next to it.

"Yeah, I know that," Nova told them. "I just..."

Starla saw Sam pulling shovels out of his bag, breaking character. "Wait, hold on. Are you guys serious?"

"Deadly," Scarlett answered.

"We're not really digging up graves, you guys, we're just playing a game," Carrie told them.

"Trust us," Ness told them. "You wanna win the game, right?"

§

Later

Sam and Dean finished digging out the grave, hitting the coffin. Ness, Scarlett and Catty were holding flashlights for them. Starla, Carrie, Nova, Barnes and Damien stood nearby. The wind picked up. Dean groaned, lifting the coffin lid, revealing a skeleton.

Carrie gasped. "That's not a plastic skeleton. That's a... that's a skeleton skeleton. You just dug up a real grave."

Dean nodded tiredly, sarcastically. "Yeah."

"You guys are nuts," Damien told them.

"I thought you guys wanted to be hunters," Sam told them.

"Hunters aren't real, guys," Starla told them. "This isn't real."

Starla, Carrie, Nova, Damien and Barnes turned around, walking away.

"My God," Barnes told them. "You guys have seriously lost your grip on this..."

Barnes turned to look at Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness, freezing.

"What?" Ness asked.

Leticia Gore's Ghost was behind them. "Naughty, naughty, naughty!"

Leticia backhanded Ness across the cemetery. Starla, Carrie and Nova screamed, turning around, running. Damien and Barnes turned to follow.

"Nova, wait!" Damien told her.

"Carrie!" Barnes told her. "Starla!"

Dean and Sam pulled themselves out of the grave. Barnes tripped, falling. Starla, Nova, Carrie, and Damien turned back.

"Barnes!" Starla told him.

Catty pulled lighter fluid out of his bag. Scarlett grabbed the salt from the bag. Damien helped Barnes to his feet.

"Damien, come on!" Nova told him.

"Barnes!" Carrie told him. Damien and Barnes turned to run, looking behind Starla, Nova and Carrie in fear. "What?" Starla, Nova and Carrie looked in front of them to see Leticia, screaming, backing away. "Oh, my God!"

Leticia pushed a hand into Nova's chest. "Naughty, naughty, naughty!"

Nova screamed in pain. Leticia disappeared in a shotgun burst, revealing Ness standing behind her with a shotgun raised. Nova fell to her knees in pain, gasping for breath.

Starla and Carrie knelt next to her instantly, holding her shoulders. "Nova!"

Leticia appeared behind Ness. Catty, Dean and Sam poured the salt and fluid quickly, looking up. Scarlett reached into her pocket for the lighter, flicking it, dropping it into the grave in one movement. Ness turned to face Leticia. Leticia rushed toward Ness. The grave caught fire. Ness shot Leticia with her shotgun. Leticia exploded with the shotgun burst, also burning out of existence as she dissipated into the air visibly over Ness' head. The sparks faded into nothing as they floated their way to the ground. Nova stared at the place where she had been, holding her chest, breathing heavily in pain. Carrie and Starla helped Nova stand. Sam stood.

Ness lowered her shotgun, looking at Carrie, Nova, Starla, Damien and Barnes. "Real enough for you?"

Carrie, Nova, Starla, Damien and Barnes turned to face them, in shock, horrified.

§

Hotel - Bar

Damien and Barnes were sitting at the bar. Damien took a shot.

"That was... really..." Barnes trailed off.

Sam and Dean were standing behind them.

"Awful," Dean finished. "Right?" They turned to face them. "Exactly. Round's on us, guys."

Dean patted Barnes' shoulder, putting money on the bar.

"See you around," Sam told them.

Sam and Dean turned to go.

"Hey," Damien told them. "How'd you know how to do all that?"

"We, uh..." Sam trailed off. "We read the books."

Dean nodded in agreement. They turned around, walking across the room to where Chuck was standing with Fake Brett.

"Hey, Chuck," Dean told him. "Good luck with the Supernatural books, and screw you very much."

"Fans of yours?" Fake Brett asked.

"Hmm, I'd say no," Chuck answered.

Sam and Dean walked toward Nova, Carrie, Starla, Scarlett, Ness and Catty.

"Let's blow this Popsicle stand," Scarlett told them.

Ness patted Carrie on the shoulder, nodding to Nova and Starla, turning around, walking away. Scarlett, Ness and Catty approached the main doors, trying to open them to find them locked, turning away, looking at Sam and Dean.

"That's weird," Dean told them.

"Definitely," Sam agreed.

"And never a good sign," Catty told them.

Ness sighed. "Exactly."

§

Hallway

Dean strained to open a window with no luck. Sam, Ness, Scarlett and Catty walked closer.

"Hey," Dean told them. "Anything?"

"Every exit's locked," Scarlett told them. "Almost like..."

"Something's keeping us in," Ness finished.

Dean punched against the window in frustration, but it didn't break.

Sam sighed. "Yeah. This is bad."

"Gee, you think, Sammy?" Catty asked.

A woman screamed. They ran in the direction it came from.

§

Hallway 2

The woman acting like the Ghost from earlier ran out of a room, looking behind her. Dean caught her by her arms to stop her.

"Don't go in there!" the woman told them.

"Get downstairs, okay?" Dean asked. "Go, go!"

The woman ran away, leaving.

§

Library

Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness walked into the library.

Leticia's son was sitting in a corner, holding his head. "Why'd you do that? Why did you send my Mommy away?"

"Uh, maybe because of the high and tight she gave you," Dean answered with honest sarcasm. "Huh? How about some thanks?" Sam cleared his throat to get him to back off. "Well, I'm just saying a little gratitude might be nice once in a while."

"My Mommy didn't do this to me," Leticia's son told them.

"What?" Ness asked. "Then who did?"

Leticia's son disappeared.

§

Hallway

Hook Man walked down the hallway. He turned, hearing footsteps behind him, seeing three Ghost boys, sighing heavily. "How original. Supernatural bringing us more creepy children. Sigh."

"Miss Gore wouldn't let us have any fun," Boy 1 told him.

"You look nothing like real Ghosts, just telling you," Hook Man told them.

"But Miss Gore is gone now, and now we can have all kinds of fun," Boy 1 told him.

Each boy had a large knife behind their backs, drawing them into view. Hook Man froze. The hook to his costume fell to the floor. Hook Man started to scream in German.

§

Later

Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness came running upstairs, into the hallway to find the Hook Man dead, scalped just like Gore's son.

§

Auditorium

Chuck was in the auditorium, giving a speech. "Well, guy, I guess we're out of time. So, that you for your incredibly probing and rigorous questions, and have a good..." Ness ran up onto the stage. "Hey, Ness." Ness covered the mic so the audience wouldn't hear, whispering into Chuck's ear. "What? Holy crap."

The audience murmured in concern.

Ness still covered the mic so the audience wouldn't hear. "You gotta keep everyone safe in here, Chuck. This is life or death."

"For how long?" Chuck asked.

"As long as it takes," Ness answered.

"Ness, how the hell am I supposed to do that?" Chuck asked.

"I don't know, Chuck," Ness told him. "Just do it."

Ness walked off stage.

Chuck spoke into the mic to speak to the audience. "Okay. So, uh, good news. I got much more to tell you... I guess."

§

Door of Auditorium

Catty, Sam, Scarlett and Dean were ushering people inside the auditorium so that no one else died tonight. Ness walked out. They laid out salt at each of the four doors that led to the auditorium on the inside to keep the Ghosts from getting in.

They could hear Chuck from inside. "Ah, what does the future hold for Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness? Well, how do you feel about Angels? Yeah, because let me tell you, they're not nearly as lame as you think. I'm pretty sure three you'll all come to love are Castiel and Octavia and Angelos, or as Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness call them, Cas and Ava and Los."

Dean looked at Sam, Catty, Scarlett and Ness. "Okay. New theory. The legends about Leticia are ass-backwards, obviously."

"Yeah," Sam agreed. "So, all right, let's say those three orphans were playing Cowboys and Indians."

"LARPing as Cowboys and Indians," Scarlett told him.

"Whatever," Catty told her. "And let's say they scalped Leticia's son and killed him."

"Mom catches them in the act, flips out, slices them and dices herself," Ness agreed.

"If that's true, it means we've got three bloodthirsty brats in the building," Scarlett told them.

"Yeah, and Leticia was the only one keeping them under control," Ness told them. "Smooth move on our part."

"Yeah, well, we gotta get back to the cemetery, torch the kids' bones," Dean told them.

"How?" Sam asked. "We're trapped. We don't even have our guns. The Ghosts are running this joint, and they're only scared of one thing."

Ness looked at them in realization. "Exactly."

§

Later

The woman pretending to be Leticia was standing with them now. "You want me to do what?"

"You're an actress," Ness told her. "We just want you to act."

"I work at Hooters in Toledo," the woman told them. "No, you can forget it."

"You'll be safe, we promise," Sam told her. "This is really important."

Catty and Scarlett turned around to see Damien, Nova, Starla, Carrie and Barnes.

"We wanna help," Damien told them.

Dean sighed. "Cat, Scar, just give her the puppy dog thing, okay?" Catty and Scarlett turned to the woman. Dean looked at Damien, Nova, Starla, Carrie and Barnes. "Guys, no."

"Why not?" Carrie asked.

"'Cause this isn't make-believe," Dean answered.

"Look, we know," Nova told them. "We're not nuts. We're freaking terrified."

"Yeah, but if all these people are seriously in trouble, we gotta do something," Barnes told them.

"Why?" Dean asked.

"Because..." Starla trailed off. "That's what Catty, Dean, Scarlett, Ness and Sam would do."

§

Auditorium

Chuck was stalling the audience. "No, there's really no such thing as a Croatoan virus for down there. You really should see a doctor."

§

Library

The woman walked into the room nervously. "I don't wanna do this."

Ness leaned around the corner. "We're right here. We've got your back. Trust me, this is going to work."

Ness pulled out of view, looking at Catty and Scarlett, who also remained out of view.

The woman hesitated. "Boys? Boys? Come here this instant. You come when I call you. You understand me?"

The boys appeared. "Miss Gore?"

§

Foyer

Sam, Dean, Damien, Barnes, Starla, Nova and Carrie walked to the front doors, trying to bust the doors open.

"Push it!" Dean told them.

They continued to try to push the doors open.

§

Library

The woman looked at the Ghost boys. "You boys have been very naughty. Now you open the doors. Open the doors right now."

The boys all flickered away from the woman, worried.

§

Foyer

The door gave in, opening a little. Dean and Sam held it open.

"Go, go, go," Sam told them.

Nova, Carrie, Starla, Barnes and Damien squeezed through.

§

Library

The woman looked at the Ghost boys. "Very naughty. You hear me?"

The woman's cell phone started to ring. The boys frowned, looking at each other.

§

Foyer

The door slammed shut.

Sam backed away. "Damn it."

Dean pushed it, knowing that it wouldn't open now.

§

Upstairs - Hallway

Ness, Scarlett and Catty leaned their heads against the wall, resisting a groan. Ness closed her eyes, knowing they had been close.

§

Library

The woman was scared, slowly reaching into her skirt pocket, taking out her phone, turning the ringer off. The Ghost boys looked at the woman. Ness, Scarlett and Catty walked in with iron pokers. The boys raised their knives.

Catty looked at the woman. "Run."

The woman gasped, running out, leaving. The boys stepped toward Ness, Scarlett and Catty with knives raised. Ness, Scarlett and Catty had their iron pokers raised.

§

Cemetery

Damien, Barnes, Carrie, Starla and Nova were digging graves.

"Oh, my God," Carrie told them. "Supernatural makes digging graves seem so easy. It's not, though." She looked at the Gore tombstone next to the grave she was digging, revealing she was digging Leticia's son's grave. "He's not bad. He's been helping us. But he deserves to be put to rest, too."

"Agreed," Nova told her.

"Yeah," Starla agreed.

Barnes was breathing heavily. "I'm gonna throw up."

"No, you're not," Damien told him.

They kept digging.

§

Hotel - Library

Catty was thrown against the wall with magic, making her drop her iron poker, the weapon sliding away across the room. The boys raised their knives, stalking toward Catty. Ness swung her iron straight through the boys, making them disappear. Scarlett held a hand toward Catty to help her stand.

"Thanks," Catty told her.

"Yeah," Scarlett agreed.

Ness was thrown back against the wall, making her drop the iron poker.

Catty and Scarlett were worried. "Ness!"

§

Auditorium

Chuck was now sitting in a chair.

The audience looked bored.

"Let's see," Chuck told them. "I fell in love for the first time at 16. Lost my virginity, actually. But then she went around telling everybody it didn't count." Fake Brett walked toward the door. Chuck stood. "Excuse me. You really can't leave. Please, sir." Fake Brett ignored him, reaching for the handle. "Don't open that door!" Fake Brett opened the door, breaking the salt line. He went to walk out. One of the boys appeared in the doorway, grinning. The crowd gasped, standing. The boy lifted the knife, slowly stepping inside the room. Chuck ran toward them, using the iron mic stand to swing through the Ghost boy, making him disappear. He grabbed the door, slamming it closed again. He turned back to the crowd. "I said nobody leaves, damn it. Now somebody salt this door."

Becky was watching Chuck with the same glint in her eyes she used for Sam.

§

Library

The three boys appeared. Scarlett was slammed to the floor on her back. A boy was standing within inches, glaring at Scarlett. Scarlett couldn't move, pinned.

§

Cemetery

Damien, Carrie, Nova, Starla and Barnes were out of their graves, pouring salt and lighter fluid inside.

Damien flicked repeatedly at his lighter, but it didn't flare. "How come Dean can always light the stupid thing on the first freaking try?" He kept flicking. "Come on!"

§

Hotel - Library

Catty was pinned against the wall with magic. A boy stalked toward her, using magic to make her slide to the floor, raising his knife toward her.

§

Cemetery

Nova lit her lighter, letting it fall. Carrie lit her lighter, letting it fall.

§

Hotel - Library

Sam swung an iron through the boy that was pinning Catty to the wall. Dean swung an iron through the boy that was pinning Ness to the floor. They turned toward the last remaining boy, who was pinning Scarlett to the floor, both swinging their iron pokers through the boy, making him disappear.

§

Cemetery

Barnes lit his lighter, letting it fall. Damien lit his lighter, letting it fall. Starla held her breath in anticipation.

§

Hotel - Library

The boys had reappeared, knives raised. The three of them burned out of existence, gone. Leticia's son was standing nearby. He burned out of existence, gone.

§

Cemetery

Damien, Barnes, Starla, Carrie and Nova stood over the graves, watching them burn.

§

Hotel - Library

Catty, Scarlett and Ness laid on the floor, breathing heavily in relief. Dean and Sam lowered their iron pokers.

Catty looked at the iron poker in Dean's hand. "You know, maybe that guy was right. Maybe we should put these things on a bungee."

They gave Catty a look. Catty shrugged, looking away.

§

Day Two

Morning - Hotel - Parking Lot

Everyone was still wearing their clothes from the night before because no one had time to change. Emergency vehicles were lined up. A few people were talking to the police. Hook Man's body was being removed.

Ness walked down the porch steps with Starla, Barnes, Damien, Nova and Carrie. "You know, I gotta hand it to you guys. You really saved our asses back there. So, uh, you know, thanks." She turned to face them. "Okay, just so that I have this straight. Barnes. Damien. Starla. Nova. Carrie. Names around here are really confusing."

"Yeah," Starla agreed. "But, no, you got it right. What's yours?"

Ness looked at them for a moment, considering. "Ness. The real Ness."

After a moment, Barnes, Damien, Starla, Carrie and Nova laughed.

"Ah, yeah, right," Carrie told her. "Me, too. Get the hell out of here, Ness."

Ness scoffed, smirking, shaking her head, rolling her eyes. "Well, anyway... Thanks. Really."

Ness turned to walk away.

"You're wrong, you know," Nova told her.

Ness turned back to them. "Sorry?"

"About Supernatural," Nova told her. "No offense, but I'm not sure you and your friends get what the story's about."

Ness smirked. "Is that so?"

"All right, in real life, I fix copiers," Nova told her. She gestured to Damien. "He sells stereo equipment." She gestured to Barnes. "He drives a school bus." She gestured to Carrie and Starla. "They're student aids at a university. Our lives suck. But to be Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness, to wake up every morning and save the world? To have family who would die for you? I mean, the only one Ness has is Bobby, and they'd still die for each other in a heartbeat." Ness nodded in agreement. "Well, who wouldn't want that?"

"Maybe you got a point," Ness told her. "You know, you four don't make a bad team yourselves. How do you know each other, anyway?"

"Oh, well, Damien and I used to be co-workers," Nova explained. "Carrie and Starla are my sisters."

"Really?" Ness asked.

Carrie and Starla nodded. "Yeah, really."

Carrie and Starla pulled off her brunette and black wigs to reveal blonde hair like Nova's. Ness chuckled in surprise.

Barnes looked at Damien. "And, well, we met online. Supernatural chat room."

"Oh," Ness told them. "Well, it must be nice to get out of your parents' basement. Make some friends."

Damien held Barnes' hand. "We're more than friends. We're partners."

Starla put a hand on Ness' shoulder, smiling.

"Oh," Ness told them. "Wow." She looked at Barnes and Damien. "Howdy, partners."

"Howdy," Barnes told her.

Ness smirked, waving bye, turning around, walking away toward Sam, Scarlett, Becky, Chuck and Dean.

"Look, Sam," Becky told him. "I'm not gonna lie. We had undeniable chemistry. But, like a monkey on the sun, it was too hot to live. It can't go on. Chuck and I, we found each other. My yin to his proud yang. And, well, the heart wants what the heart wants. I'm so, so sorry."

"Yeah, Sam," Chuck told him. "Sorry."

Sam grimaced. Scarlett and Dean tried not to smile or laugh. Chuck smiled.

Becky looked at Sam. "Will you be all right?"

Sam put on a sad face, sighing heavily. "Honestly I don't know. I'll just have to find a way to keep living, I guess."

"God bless you," Becky told him, turning to Chuck.

Becky and Chuck both smiled.

"Okay," Scarlett told them. "Oh, hey, Chuck. If you really want to publish more books, I guess that's okay with us."

"Wow," Chuck told them excitedly. "Really?"

"No, not really," Dean answered. "We have guns, and we will find you."

"Okay, okay," Chuck told them. "No more books."

"See you around," Dean told them.

Sam, Scarlett and Dean turned around, walking toward Ness.

"Where's Catty?" Ness asked.

"Passed out in the back of the Impala," Sam answered.

Ness smiled sadly, nodding. "She and Scar told you?"

"Yeah, Cat and Scar told us," Dean answered. "So, who we got to kill, Ness? First Lucifer, and then Zachariah."

"Busy year," Ness told them. "Sam, Dean, Scar, trust and believe when I say that I will happily kill Zachariah for Cat, for doing that." They smirked. "So, ready to blow this joint?"

"Hell, yeah," Dean answered.

They walked toward the Impala and Ness' Car. Catty got out of the back of the Impala, looking halfway refreshed. Sam, Dean and Ness walked toward her.

"You okay?" Sam asked.

"I'm trying to be," Catty told them.

"Well, that's the first time in a long time you haven't lied when we ask you that question," Scarlett told her.

Catty smirked sarcastically. "Shut up, Scar."

Zane appeared, leaning against Ness' Car. "Scar's got a point, Catty."

They all looked at him. "Zane."

Zane smirked.

"Get the hell off my car," Ness told him.

Zane chuckled in amusement. "Jeez, Ness. I expected a warmer welcome from you, even though you sent me to Hell twice, once as yourself and once when you were possessed by Lilith, especially after I told Sam and Scar what Meg was planning on doing to you, Dean, Catty and Bobby."

"Yeah, well, you didn't help with anything more than that," Ness replied. "Unless you count telling Scar that Sam is Lucifer's vessel. And if you don't get off my car, I'll happily send you to Hell a third time."

Zane pushed away from the car, walking closer. "Even after I tell you I have some good news for all of you for a change?"

"What are you talking about?" Scarlett asked. "What good news?"

Zane smirked, pointing at her. "And that is the question you should be asking. You guys remember Bela? She was British, and a cat burglar."

"Yeah, I know Bela," Ness told him. "Or well, I knew Bela."

"She's the one that set us up at the station when you and Ruby helped Ness save us, remember?" Sam asked.

Zane nodded. "Yeah, I remember. She stole the Colt from Ness, and then she told you she gave it to Lilith, remember?"

"Yeah," Dean answered.

"Well, you know she lied, right?" Zane asked. "She didn't really give it to Lilith."

"Wait, what?" Catty asked.

"I heard gossip while undercover," Zane explained. "Kinda like a game of telephone with all this Demon vine stuff. Apparently, Bela gave the Colt to a Demon named Crowley. Lilith's right hand man, and I think her lover, too."

"Crowley?" Ness repeated.

"Yep," Zane answered. "And I got a lead on where Crowley might be with the Colt. And I'll go undercover with him to help you guys get it."

They were slightly suspicious but knew that they needed Zane's intel and help.

Scarlett sighed. "Zane, tell us everything."

Zane smirked.

"What are we waiting for?" Catty asked.

"You take the lead," Ness told them.

Sam, Catty, Scarlett and Dean got into the Impala, driving away. Ness got into her car, driving away. Zane watched them go, smirking, disappearing, leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.2K 22
Luna Allen is the younger sister of Barry Allen. She's not your average 20 year old girl living in Star City with her older brother and adoptive pare...
20.2K 440 26
Catty Winchester, and her daughter Sabrina, and Sow's father, the love of Catty's life, Castiel the Angel, no longer have to worry about the world co...
3.2K 136 28
The Winchester brothers have problems with Archangel Michael and his desire to conquer and destroy their world. When a huntress comes across their pa...
9.1K 394 23
John Winchester is no longer with them. Sam, Dean, Catty and Scarlett Winchester are grieving their father's death in different ways. Sam is coping. ...