Chapter 15 - Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/59458

THEN

After dark, the Impala drove down the road.

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: In the gas station, Catty pushed Sam away just as Man 2 swung the baseball bat toward them twice. Sam fell to the floor. Man 2 swung the baseball bat toward Catty. Catty caught it with one arm, stabbing him in the neck with her knife, killing him, taking it out, letting him fall to the floor.

From 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me: In the Vampire barn, a Vampire ran toward Ness. Ness grabbed him, turning around, pushing him into the wall nearby, punching him in the face, swinging the blade toward him. The Vampire ducked, tackling Ness to the ground. Ness elbowed him in the face, making him let go, rolling him to the ground, straddling him to the ground, raising the blade over her head, stabbing it down into his neck, decapitating him, killing him.

Pastor: (voice over from 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!) "Are you saying that this is the... Apocalypse?"

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: In the church's basement, Sam looked at the pastor. "And these specific omens, they're prelude to what?"

"The Four Horsemen," the pastor answered.

"What which one rides the red horse?" Sam asked.

From 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!: In the street, War walked toward the cherry red Mustang, looking over his shoulder to see nothing.

Pastor: (voice over from 5.02 - Good God, Y'All!) "War."

From 5.14 - My Bloody Valentine: In Biggerson's Restaurant, people started to eat ravenously. A woman poured a bottle of pills into her mouth. A man was drinking thirstily. A couple were kissing hungrily. A man was eating ravenously.

Castiel: (voice over from 5.14 - My Bloody Valentine) "This town is suffering from Famine."

From 5.14 - My Bloody Valentine: In the motel room, Sam looked at Castiel and Angelos. "A--as in the Horseman?"

"Great," Catty told them sarcastically.

From 5.14 - My Bloody Valentine: In the alley, Sam and Scarlett had the Demon pushed against the brick wall. Sam used Catty's Knife to cut across his cheek, making the wound flash with red, making him groan a scream.

From 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...: In the Singer House, Bobby explained to Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness through the radio. "The Angel of Death must be brought into this world..."

From 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...: At William Jasper's Farm's Field, one by one, the Demons flashed gold, all of them falling, dead. Ness, Dean, Scarlett, Sam and Catty watched in horror.

Bobby: (voice over from 5.10 - Abandon All Hope) "Through a place of awful carnage."

From 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...: At William Jasper's Farm's Field, something rose from underneath the ground, unseen.

Lucifer smiled. "Oh, hello, Death."

From 2.02 - Everybody Loves a Clown: At the Roadhouse, Dean and Ness were sitting at the bar. Dean noticed Ness' Necklace.

Ness took the pendant, opening it to reveal an old picture of Bobby, a blonde woman and a little brunette girl, presumably a Young Ness, with the initials K.S. carved into the other side. "Karen Singer. My Mom."

Dean nodded. "What happened to her?"

Ness looked down. "Something that shouldn't happen to anyone."

From 2.14 - Born Under a Bad Sign: At TJz, Sam/Meg ran a blade across Ness' cheek, looking at Catty, both who were tied to posts. "See, a Demon got into Nessie's Mommy when she was really little. And her Mom was gonna skin Ness alive in front of her Daddy. But Bobby stabbed her over and over and over again. Demon leaves, but Mommy stays dead." He/she said the next sentence in a quiet singsong voice, looking at Ness tauntingly. "Daddy stabbed Mommy to save Nessie."