Chapter 18 - Point of No Return

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/67819

THEN

From 5.16 - Dark Side of the Moon: In Heaven's Winchesters Old House, Zachariah looked at Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty angrily. "I was on the fast track once. Employee of the month every month. Forever. And then they assigned me you. I can't close the deal on a couple of pathetic, flannel-wearing maggots? Everybody's laughing at me."

From 4.19 - Jump the Shark: In the diner, Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Adam Milligan sat at a table together.

Dean gestured from himself to Sam. "We're John Winchester's sons." He gestured to Catty and Scarlett. "And that's his daughters, our sisters."

Adam looked between them. "I've got two brothers and two sisters?"

From 4.19 - Jump the Shark: In the Milligan House, Dean looked at Scarlett, Sam and Catty. "Adam doesn't have to be cursed."

From 4.19 - Jump the Shark: In the tomb, Scarlett opened a coffin, revealing most of Adam's body. Sam and Dean walked closer, looking into the coffin to Adam's body.

Sam: (voice over from 4.19 - Jump the Shark) "He's a Winchester. He's already cursed."

From 4.19 - Jump the Shark: In the Milligan House, Ghoul!Adam and Ghoul!Kate Milligan had Catty tied to a table, stabbing her with knives, drinking her blood.

Catty looked at Ghoul!Adam. "You're not Adam. You've never been Adam. You're a Ghoul."

From 5.16 - Dark Side of the Moon: In Heaven's Garden, Octavia turned to face the Angel behind her. "Joshua. You talk to our father?"

From 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...: Outside Crowley's mansion, Ness, wearing the black dress, turned to face Demon 1, punching him with one hand, over his elbow, punching him in the face with the other, making him fall to the ground and groan in pain. Scarlett arrived behind Demon 2, stabbing him through his neck with Catty's Knife, killing him, making him flash with red, taking the knife out, letting him fall. Demon 1 started to stand. Ness stepped up behind Demon 1, stabbing him in the back with the knife, killing him, making him flash with red, taking the knife out, letting him fall.

Joshua: (voice over from 5.16 - Dark Side of the Moon) "He knows that the Apocalypse has begun. He just doesn't think it's His problem."

From 5.16 - Dark Side of the Moon: In Heaven's Garden, Octavia raised her eyebrows. "Not His problem?"

"He's finished," Joshua told her. "Whether you want to rebel openly, and help them stop the Apocalypse, or to continue doing your thing in secret, that's up to you. It's your choice."

Octavia looked down, thinking for a long moment. She looked as if she already knew what her choice would be.

From 5.16 - Dark Side of the Moon: In Heaven's Winchester Old House, Catty glared at Zachariah, struggling against the Angel restraining her to no avail. Zachariah stood next to them, to the side, pulling Catty's hair back, kissing her neck. Catty started to struggle to no avail.

"What's the matter, Catty?" Zachariah asked. "Bringing back memories from Hell? Your dreams? If Mommy Dearest telling you that she never loved you didn't do it for you, perhaps you'd like to see a different familiar face." Catty glared at him, struggling uselessly. Zachariah trailed his fingers down Catty's arm, making her cringe back. Scarlett, Sam and Dean saw Catty's reaction, struggling uselessly. Zachariah spoke in Catty's ear. "You ready to say yes yet?"